Summer Days Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're still coming!" shouted Emily as Justin's penis sprayed a few more shots onto his stomach. Justin grunted and thrusted his hips one last time as two more spurts shot out a few inches, rolling down the top side of his cock before he was finally done. He rested his head back and stroked his cock a few times, making sure to squeeze out any excess cum that was left in the barrell. The girls silently watched him slowly squeeze the head, forcing out one last tiny droplet of cum.

The girls each examined their bodies and the sheer volume of cum that had covered them. Emily was speechless as she looked at her sister, then at Justin, then the floor, the couch. Cum was everywhere.

"How on Earth does ONE guy cum that much?" Emily asked. Justin, out of breath, shrugged as he held onto his hard cock. "That was un freakin believable, dude," she continued.

"Told you, Em. He is a maniac with this thing," said Ashley as she grabbed his dick away from him and stroked it herself. "And look... He's still hard as a rock."

Emily felt for herself as she reached out and stroked him too. "It feels like it's even harder!" she exclaimed in pure shock.

"Well, she made me promise!" Justin finally said as he rubbed Ashley's back. "We do have plenty of lube," he hinted as he picked up a big glob of cum that was on his belly. Ashley playfully shoved him. "Don't you dare!" she said. "That stuff better not end up inside me again. I'm serious!" Justin playfully held it towards Ashley's face as she backed away, grabbing his wrist.

"Hey!" she shouted as she tried to evade his hand. Emily cracked up laughing. "Ashley what are you so worried about? You're literally covered in it already!" She was right. Ashley was soaked in cum as was Emily and Justin too. "You're right. But still!" Ashley said, knowing there was no use.

The laughter died down and everyone resumed looking at Justin's dick. It was still hard and still covered in cum. "Isn't anyone going to offer me a towel?" he pleaded.

Emily quickly touched her nose, indicating 'not it.' Ashley sighed. "Fine. I'll be right back, losers." She stood up and headed toward the stairs. Justin watched her tight ass move as she walked away. Her breasts, covered in cum, were swaying back and forth. She cupped her hands underneath them to prevent any excess semen from dripping to the floor. Justin thought that was cute.

Emily sat back and rested her legs on top of Justin's. "Such a huge dick," she said, out loud but mostly to herself. Justin had nowhere to put his right hand with her legs in the way, so he casually placed it on her foot. He started giving her a foot rub.

"Mmmm that feels nice," said Emily as she flexed her foot. Justin patiently rubbed the soles of her foot first, then moved to her toes. He spread her second and third toes apart and scooped out a small amount of cum. He held it up to show Emily as she burst out laughing. "It really went everywhere huh?"

Emily put her other foot flatly against Justin's cock. "Look it's bigger," she said as she observed the size difference. "It's way bigger," she giggled. Emily used her toes to collect the cum from the base of Justin's dick and disperse it throughout his shaft. It hadn't started to get sticky yet and was still a fairly decent lubricant.

"Foot job?" asked Justin as he continued his massage on Emily's other foot. She giggled. "Maybe? Never done this before."

"Your feet are hot," said Justin somewhat out of character. Emily smiled and continued. She now curled her toes as best she could around the front part of Justin's shaft and rubbed her foot up and down. "It's not exactly the easiest thing to do with the size of your dick, Justin" she said as she struggled through.

Justin didn't mind. He loved watching her cute and sexy toes work their way up and down his dick. As Emily increased her stroking, he started to feel another orgasm mounting. It couldn't have been more than five minutes from the last one. But this one came on fast and seemed relentless. The visual of Emily's foot running along his dick was too much.

Justin felt a surge from the depths of his stomach. He grabbed Emily's foot and held it in place as he let out a tiny, muffled grunt. A small glob of sperm shot out his penis head and fell harmlessly onto Emily's foot.

"No way!" said Emily, shocked he was coming again.

Justin flexed as hard as he possibly could. He tried with all his might to stifle his orgasm. He wanted to save it for Ashley.

He gritted his teeth, holding back as hard as he could. It worked. Justin exhaled deeply as he moved Emily's foot off of him. He was careful not to touch his penis in any way for fear that it would trigger his orgasm. "Did you just stop your orgasm?" Emily asked shocked. Justin nodded. "Think so."

"Holy shit. You're crazy. Unbelievable," she said as she was truly in shock of what Justin was accomplishing with his massive schlong. Ashley returned with three towels in her hand. She tossed two to Emily and Justin while using the third on herself. She noticed Justin's swollen cock. "Again?"

"Ash, he just held in his cum. Like literally stopped his orgasm."

"You came again?! Justin I was gone five minutes!" Ashley shouted.

"I stopped it! We're good," said Justin as he dried off his torso with the towel. He sat back while holding his dick up, staring at it.

"Jeez, it's like even you're impressed with it," said Emily as she watched Justin clutching his dick by its base. "What's it like to have such a big one?"

"I love this thing," he said while continuing to stare at it. "I love how you guys are so interested in it. I love the feeling it gave Ashley last night." Ashley blushed as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Most of all I love being able to have explosive orgasms in front of you guys." Justin resumed slowly stroking his dick, careful not to overstimulate. "That's the best part."

"Can you stick that in, like, all the way with girls?" Emily asked as she leaned in to get a better look.

Justin didn't answer the question. Instead he smirked, looking at Ashley.

"No! No way! Ashley, really?"

"I don't even know. Yeah, I guess so. I don't know. It felt really good, you guys," she said. Justin reached over and held her warmly by the hand. "You're the best," he said. "You are," she responded.

Justin took a deep breath before standing up and turning to face Ashley on the couch. Emily watched in anticipation for what was to come next. Justin reached down and softly touched Ashley's face. He then leaned over and kissed her passionately. Ashley moaned as they embraced. Next, Justin unbuttoned Ashley's shorts. She helped him slide them off her body. Her panties came next.

As close sisters, Emily and Ashley had seen each other naked dozens of times. But never in such a sexual and deeply personal context. Emily didn't mind it, however, and felt incredibly aroused watching it unfold. She spread her legs wide on the couch, then slipped her hand under her shorts and panties. She began masturbating. Ashley noticed and smiled sweetly to her sister before spreading her own legs wide; an open invitation for Justin.

Justin stood straight, slowly stroking his penis to disperse precum across his ample length. He looked down at Ashley who exhibited a thirst in her eyes; a desire to get fucked by her best friend again. Emily watched them, deeply immersed in her own efforts to reach climax. Justin leaned forward and supported himself with one hand using the back of the couch. He guided his cock into Ashley's vagina with the other.

Her body was inviting, even more so than the night before. While initially it took a little bit of adjusting to get his head in, the first few inches of shaft easily slid down. Ashley gasped as if coming up for air after being underwater. She reached up and clutched Justin's shoulders for dear life. Emily noticed her fingers turned ghost white from the pressure.

After some initial shallow thrusts, Justin took things further by cramming another two or three inches. He was now halfway inside. He then placed his second hand on the back of the couch, freeing up his exposed shaft for Ashley to grab onto, which she did immediately. Emily stared at the sight of Justin's thick, enormous cock penetrating her sister's tight, pink snatch. She watched as her surprisingly accommodating labia opened up and wrapped around the mammoth penis with each thrust. Justin's shaft was caked in creamy, white substance. Emily was unsure if it was his fluids, hers or a mix of both. It was hot. She increased her pace as she fingered herself under her panties. She moaned loudly, completely unabashed by the situation.

Ashley felt comfortable too. Her breathing and moaning escalated the deeper Justin went. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Yes!! God yes!! Justin!" she screamed.

"Oh! Oh! Mmmmm, fuck! Oh God you guys!!" shouted Emily as she closed her eyes and drifted off into an orgasm.

Both Ashley and Justin turned to watch Emily cum as they continued fucking. Her legs were spread so far that her right leg was pushing up against them as they had sex. Justin instinctively grabbed her foot and massaged it as she came. He thrust deeper into Ashley. "Holy shit!!" she screamed in response. Ashley looked down to see that Justin was completely inside her.

"Arghhhh!! Oh God!! Shittt!!" Emily continued to orgasm. Justin remained still, with his penis completely inside Ashley. They watched Emily together. After a few moments she came down, breathing heavily, eyes still closed.

Emily opened her eyes to find her sister and Justin staring at her, smiling. "Feel good, Em?" asked Ashley. Emily smiled and looked down, realizing Justin was all the way in. "He's got it all in you!"

Ashley nodded as she turned back to Justin. She nodded to him as he resumed his rocking back and forth. Emily sat up to get a closer look. She playfully pinched Ashley's nipple as she watched her get fucked. "This is so hot, I can't even take it."

As Justin thrust deeply into Ashley, her moaning began again. Emily inspected her stomach when she noticed it. "Oh my God, Ash. I can, like, see him inside you." All three looked down and watched as Justin's sizable cock penetrated Ashley. It was so big that it was possible to see a slight rise and fall in Ashley's stomach with each movement. Emily giggled and placed her hand over it, feeling it with each push. "This is surreal," she said.

"Yes, yes, yes, mmmmmm... Fuck, fuck, keep going, ohhhh God!!" Ashley screamed as she neared orgasm. "Deeper! Deeper! Yes! Right there! FUCK!"

Ashley spread her legs wide as her eyes rolled back into her head. She came aggressively as Justin pounded her. Emily kept her hand on her sister's stomach, lovingly caressing her as she tore through her orgasm. Every fiber of Ashley's being was encapsulated by her powerful orgasm. The whole room spun as she took off into ecstasy.

The feeling was not lost on Justin who watched her pleasure explode. He stared at Emily's hand on Ashley's tight stomach. It was too much. Cum was boiling quickly. Careful not to make the same mistake, he pulled out, probably too early. He started stroking his massive cock with both hands.

But Ashley wasn't done coming. She looked up, surprised Justin pulled it out. Emily quickly noticed the void and buried her fingers into Ashley's pussy. It was so stretched out from Justin, she was able to fit four fingers in as she felt Ashley's burning insides immediately. The feeling and shock of Emily's hand sent Ashley into a tailspin as she closed her eyes again and let out a loud shout.

"YES!! Emily!!"

Emily did her best to pleasure her sister as her orgasm progressed. She found it so hot to see her like this. Justin braced his legs, clenched his butt cheeks, and demandingly stroked his huge penis with both hands.

"Arghhhhhhh!!" he shouted like a werewolf. "Fuck!!"

Justin aimed his prick as a huge, white blast came firing out. It went over Ashley's head with ease, splattering on the window behind her. He pointed it downwards as the next shot hit Ashley dead between the eyes. He laughed as he aimed it still further down so the third shot splashed her boobs. Emily giggled as she reached out with her free hand to rub come in all over her sister's breasts. Her other hand remained buried in her crotch. Justin shot a few more for her to continue dispersing around.

He then fired a couple onto Emily's boobs which she promptly rubbed in as well. Justin and Ashley laughed as Emily worked to spread his seed everywhere.

"Ohhh fuck," said Justin as he dropped his hands by his side. Emily seized the opportunity as she took hold with both hands. "This isn't done yet," she said.

"No... fuck... It's not," said Justin, still straining to speak. Emily stroked his thick cock as a couple more smaller shots dripped out, landing on Ashley's stomach. "Jesus Christ. Unbelievable, guys." Emily slid down on the couch, opening up a spot for Justin to sit down. He collapsed on the couch in between the girls. His cock started to soften towards its resting position across his thigh.

Ashley laid back, eyes closed, breathing deeply. "Oh my God," she said with her eyes closed. "That was even better than last night." Emily reached over and picked up Justin's cock. "Such an amazing penis, this thing." She fidgeted with it in her fingers as she inspected its substantial mass. "Ash, I can't believe this whole thing was in you. Look at this thing."

Ashley opened her eyes to see her sister playing with Justin's soft penis. Justin sat back with his hands behind his head, grinning.

"It's otherworldly," said Ashley. "Truly otherworldly."

To be continued...

12