Summer Days Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley laughed. "Oh, do you now? Do you watch the show?"

Justin laughed and shook his head. "I don't."

Emily shook her head, smiling. "Justin," she couldn't contain herself. "Justin, your dick has like poked its head out this entire lunch!" Everyone looked to see that Justin's penis was sticking out past the table top and resting against his chest. A few inches of his shaft were in plain sight.

Ashley giggled, "Emily did you just notice this?" she asked pointing towards Justin's cock. "It's been like that the entire time!"

Emily shrugged. "I guess not!" She then reached across the table towards Justin's dick. While still holding his sandwich, he raised his arms up to make room. Emily grabbed his cock by the shaft, just below the head. She squeezed it. "It's so hard and thick. Are you horny or is this just normal?" she asked looking up at Justin.

"I'm extremely horny," he said as he eyed Emily's and Ashley's exposed breasts.

Emily released his cock, laughing. "You're a machine then," she said as she resumed eating her lunch. "I don't think I can have sex for days after that thing!" she joked as she looked at Ashley. Ashley was chewing and nodded in agreement. "It definitely does a number," she said.

Ashley then looked at Justin's cock, then him. "Can you stand up? I want to see it in its entirety. Stop hiding it, will ya!"

Obediently, Justin stood up and let his cock stick out across the table. He casually ate his sandwich as the girls stared.

"Just look at it," said Ashley to no one in particular. "Can you believe that entire thing was inside of us?"

Ashley was done with her lunch and she sat supporting her head with her hands as she gazed at his penis. "No... I really can't," she responded. "It's just so goddamn sexy looking."

"Right?!" shrieked Emily. "Look how thick it is. And the veins. His balls.. God! I can't even look at it."

Justin stood silent. He was elated at the constant praise the girls were giving him. His erection throbbed aggressively. He felt it was impossible for him to grow any harder. As the girls stared at his penis, he stared at the girls and notably, their breasts. Such a gorgeous pair of women, he thought to himself.

"It's so hard too. I'm just picturing that thing inside me again," said Ashley. They spoke openly about Justin's member as if he wasn't even in the room. It was extremely erotic.

"Like... the moment I first felt his huge balls touch my butt. That's when I knew it was all in. God...I could fuck that thing all day," said Ashley as she blushed and burst out laughing at her sudden display of raunchiness.

"Oh my God, yes. I know what you mean. Fuck, that's a nice dick."

Just started to quiver as he got more and more excited. He still stood strong, but he felt his knees getting weaker. Sharp jolts of pleasure rushed through his body.

"Just look at how far out it goes. It's basically halfway across the table!"

Justin quietly exhaled as he fought off his looming orgasm. The girls didn't take notice.

"I love his balls. Look how big and full they are. No wonder he comes so much, look at how big they are!" said Emily pointing towards Justin's extra large nuts.

"His cum is sooo good too. I've now tasted it a couple times. There's, like, so much of it but it's delicious," said Ashley as she stared at Justin's penis.

Suddenly, Justin grunted. This time it was much louder and both girls looked up at his face. "Are you ok?"

Justin grunted again. "Yep- mmm, hmmm... I'm... I'm..."

"Justin?" Ashley asked, concerned.

"Fuck!!" shouted Justin as a thick load of sperm raced up his shaft, out the tip and sprayed all the way across the table, landing on Emily's breasts with a loud splat.

"Holy shit!" she said as she looked down at the river of cum soaking her chest.

Without any stimulation, hands behind his back, Justin pressed his pelvis out as another rope launched from his tip. This one flying over Emily's head to the kitchen floor behind her.

"Arghhhh!!" Justin moaned as more shots left his penis, coating the kitchen table and Emily across from him.

"You're not even touching it!" shouted Ashley, truly amazed as she watched jet after jet fly out of his erupting dick.

Justin keeled over, hands still behind his back, but he felt dizzy as he continued to cum in front of the girls. The last couple globs rolled out of his dick and onto the kitchen table as Justin finally gave in and stroked his relenting penis. "Ohhh fuck," he said. "Whoa."

Emily remained seated, covered in cum, dumbfounded. "Justin! We didn't even do anything. You didn't even do anything!" Ashley laughed and agreed, "How the hell did you do that?"

Finally speaking, Justin looked down at his dick which had started to soften. "I was just so fucking turned on you guys. I love when you talk about me like that," he admitted. "It was too much to handle."

"Clearly!" said Emily as she raised her hands up, looking around at all the ejaculate sprayed everywhere. Everyone laughed as they looked around. Cum was everywhere. Justin's ejaculatory spectacles had once again proven successful.

----------------

As Colleen pulled into the driveway, she noticed a couple of weeds had sprung up in the mulch by the side of the house. She was overly obsessed with her lawn and always made sure it was in tip-top shape. Even a few stray weeds caused her great anxiety. Before heading inside, she grabbed the weed killer from the outside storage box and sprayed them. Then she noticed there were more towards the side of the house. Now she was determined. Colleen rolled up her sleeves and started walking around the house killing any weed she could find.

She found herself in the back of the house near the kitchen window. She zapped a few that were spurting up near the window. Realizing she had probably gotten them all, she coiled up the weed killer hose as she looked in through the window. That was when she saw it.

Ashley and Emily, her two daughters, were sitting at her kitchen table. They were both naked. Completely naked. Across from them was a man. He was also naked. The man stood with his hands behind his back. His penis was incredibly large and sticking out across the table. Her daughters were laughing at something. She looked closely and realized the man was ejaculating. He was coming all over her kitchen table and her daughter, Emily.

Colleen was speechless. She dropped the weed killer bottle in shock. Emily and Ashley sat laughing, naked, while this man with a humongous penis ejaculated in front of them. Then she realized it. This was not any man. This was Justin Landers. Colleen immediately snapped out of it and ran away to the side of the house. She stopped and leaned against the house, not quite sure what she just saw.

She took a moment to collect herself. She wasn't sure if she was angry, sad, shocked, disappointed, or all of the above. She couldn't get the image out of her head. What on Earth were they doing? Was that his real penis?

Her daughters were nineteen and twenty. They were grown women, so Colleen had to tread lightly here. But she couldn't hide the fact that she was angry. This was her house! Her kitchen table! Her precious daughters! What was he doing in there with that huge dick?

She thought about Justin. Seeing him naked was not something she ever expected to happen. Especially as a grown man. She suddenly felt guilt and embarrassment. What was she going to do?

Colleen stayed leaning against the house. Her head was spinning. She had no choice but to confront them.

To be continued...

12