Summer Days Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now?" asked Christina. "I don't want to mess up your beautiful living room." Christina subtly reminded everyone she was well aware of the giant mess Justin was capable of creating.

"No, look," said Ashley as she reached over and peeled Justin's t-shirt away from his body, creating a makeshift tent. "We always do this and then he just goes and changes. It's a little trick I discovered when I was sick of cleaning up his cum!"

"Clever," Christina nodded as if Ashley had just solved a puzzle. "You'll have to help me when we get to that point." She then turned to Justin. "Are we getting to that point, Justin?"

He could only nod, affirmatively. The time was near.

"Ooo, ooo, ok, ok. Ashley, help!" Christina said as she used two hands to coax an orgasm out of Justin's rock hard penis. Ashley quickly pulled Justin's t-shirt up so far that he couldn't see what was happening. But he could feel every powerful sensation.

As Ashley held his shirt up and Christina yanked on his throbbing cock, the first hint of cum came dripping out. "It's starting!" Ashley observed.

Christina paused, holding both hands tightly around the base of his shaft. She was so excited to see what she had thought about frequently for the past decade. Her own stepson's orgasm.

Justin didn't make a sound. He closed his eyes tightly even though neither woman could see his face. He felt his dick pulse under pressure and knew it would be a gusher.

Time stood still. What seemed like a minute of nothing happening was in fact only a few short seconds. "Are you gonna cu--"

"Ahhhhh!" shouted Justin as he fired a strong rope of spunk up into his t-shirt, plastering his chest.

"There we go!" shouted Christina as she quickly resumed stroking the spewing pole. "Ohhh good boy! Look at that."

Justin's legs shook as his cock pulsed over and over again, spraying the inside of his t-shirt with a remarkable amount of cum. His moans turned to groans and even whimpers as he worked his way through a powerful orgasm.

"That's it baby, get it all out," Ashley said softly as she rubbed his shoulder. Both women leaned in to watch him ejaculate a seemingly never ending supply.

"Oh my word, he's feeling this one, huh?"

Ashley couldn't help but nod emphatically. It was an abnormally long orgasm, even for Justin.

"Ahhhhhhhh, FUCK," said Justin, almost angrily. But everyone knew he was far from angry.

"We done?" asked Christina, leaning in to get a closer look. But just as she did so, another final thick blast came pouring out. She dodged it just in time, letting it land on top of the already massive pool dripping down Justin's stomach.

Ashley slowly lowered Justin's t-shirt, trapping his huge cock against his belly in a puddle of his own cum. It started to seep through the t-shirt creating a sticky, wet mess all over his chest and stomach. His still hard cock was clearly visible against the thin cotton.

"Oh my goodness," Christina laughed. "Look at this mess!"

Justin finally got a glimpse as he looked down at his trapped cock under his shirt. "That was a fuck ton."

Ashley laughed as she rubbed his shoulder. "Yes it was!" she agreed.

"I can't believe you STILL cum this much even ten years later. You're like a porn star or something. It's really amazing."

Justin laid his head back and closed his eyes. "Thanks. That was incredible."

Christina rested her hand on his penis over his shirt. She gave it a gentle squeeze. "Softening?" she asked. Justin had started to retract to his flaccid state.

"He can't stay hard after cumming like he used to when we were younger. Old age I guess," Ashley explained.

Justin opened his eyes and glared at her. "Hey! I may need some recharge, but I can go again just like back then."

Ashley laughed. "You're right, you're right. Nothing wrong with a little recharge."

Justin looked down. "God, look at this. I'm soaked. I need to go change." His softened cock was still abundantly large, trapped tightly underneath his wet t-shirt. Justin tapped it lightly to gauge how soaked it was.

"Sweetheart, just take your shirt off. Use that clean up. Then wha-la! Done!" Christina offered an easy solution.

"Then what? Sit here with no clothes on?"

Ashley burst out laughing. "I've seen this movie before!"

It was true. The two women had spent plenty of time hanging around with Justin naked. It had just been many years since that happened.

"Is that ok?" he looked at Christina for approval.

"Don't look at me. You know I don't have an issue with that. I just jerked you off for chrissakes, sweetie!"

With permission, Justin slowly peeled off his shirt, careful not to make a mess on the couch or anywhere else. He balled it up and used it as a sort of sponge to wipe the remaining ejaculate from his cock and stomach. The women watched, sipping wine like it was a show.

"Alrighty. I think I got it all," he said satisfied with his work. "Now what?"

"You already said it. Recharge time!" Ashley announced.

----------------------------

The sheer comfortability of Justin being naked while both women remained clothed rushed back into the air, as if it was that infamous summer again. They chit-chatted, drank wine, and laughed with one another. All the while, Justin sat naked, displaying his monstrous cock for all to gaze upon.

Anna slept soundly upstairs while the three of them enjoyed themselves. They moved the party to the back patio so as not to disturb the baby.

Justin and Ashley sat on the outdoor loveseat while Christina sat in a chair facing them. A small table was positioned in the middle, housing their wine glasses.

"The doctor said it was most likely teething. Nothing to worry about," Ashley said. Recently, Anna was having crying fits for seemingly no reason.

"I married George when Justin was already six. So I unfortunately don't have much advice for you on that front, honey."

"Oh, don't worry about it. You've been so helpful around here, Christina. We really do appreciate it."

"Yeah Mom. We don't know what we'd do without you," added Justin.

The conversation would have been a completely normal husband, wife, and mother-in-law interaction if it wasn't for the fact that Justin was completely naked with an abnormally large soft penis hanging across his leg. And to make it more apparent, Ashley would periodically caress it, not calling attention to the act, just doing it out of convenience.

During a lull in the conversation, Christina took notice of Ashley petting his cock while she looked around the backyard. "Recharged yet?" she asked.

Ashley turned to her. "Hmm?"

Christina nodded towards his cock.

"Ohh!" Ashley picked it up and squeezed it. "What do you think, honey? I'd say you've had enough time."

"More than enough. I could get hard for sure," Justin said, placing his hand next to Ashley's. As if they rehearsed the maneuver, they both jointly stroked his cock as it immediately began filling with blood with every beat of his heart.

"Teamwork," commented Christina. She had a perfect vantage point as she watched Justin grow another powerful erection.

"Welcome back!" Ashley said cheerfully to his penis as she ran a finger through her blonde hair, tucking it behind her ear. She leaned in and kissed the tip softly and sensually. Justin moaned from the sensation.

"Feel good?" she asked eagerly before leaning in again, taking his swollen head into her warm, wet mouth.

Justin groaned again, running his hands through Ashley's hair. He spread his legs out, getting comfortable.

This time Ashley didn't slow down. She held on with her hand while taking a few inches of his thick shaft into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock, sending shockwaves of arousal throughout his body.

Christina sat directly in front of them in the best seat for the action. She watched as Ashley effortlessly worked her way down his shaft, inch by inch, until half of the ten and a half inch beast was inside her mouth. She noticed Justin's scrotum flexed, lifting his heavy balls up in the air with each muscle movement.

Ashley went deeper, nearly reaching three quarters of the way down. "My God Ashley," said Christina, amazed at her abilities. "Would you look at this?"

Ashley didn't stop. She used one hand to position the base, resting her fingertips on his balls, while she pushed her mouth further down. She couldn't get it all in, but she put in a herculean effort in doing so. She then slid her mouth all the way up the shaft and released him with a loud pop. She gasped for air and wiped her mouth while starting to stroke him with her hands.

Christina clapped. "Well done, sister!"

Justin laughed. "She's a pro after all these years."

"You almost got all of him in your mouth!" Christina remarked.

"Almost," said Ashley while stroking her man. "Gave it a good shot, that's for sure."

"When was the last time you did that to him?" asked Christina, curiously. Ashley turned to Justin to think about the question. "Was it San Diego?" she asked, facing Justin while continuing to jerk him off. He nodded. "I think it was."

"From that story? That was over a year ago! You two need to spend more time on each other!" Christina commented. "A healthy sex life means healthy marriage, never forget that."

As Ashley stroked Justin, she nodded, agreeing with Christina's advice. She was right. Ashley and Justin probably had not spent enough time ensuring their marriage was still strong after having the baby. What better time than now to fix that.

Without saying anything, Ashley resumed blowing Justin, this time she focused on giving him pleasure rather than just trying to fit as much as she could. She masterfully stroked and sucked at the same time. While Justin moaned in delight, bobbing her head up and down with his hand, Christina crossed her leg, drank her wine and enjoyed the show.

As time went on, Ashley's mouth began wandering north. She licked Justin's abs from his pubic area all the way up to his chest. She stroked his cock affectionately while repositioning herself so that she was now straddling him.

Justin moved to take her shirt off, but paused. "Is this ok?"

Instead of responding, Ashley released his dick and took her shirt off herself, revealing her big, beautiful, round natural breasts cradled in a sexy black bra.

Christina studied Ashley's back. Lined with muscles, her fit and trim physique did not resemble a woman in her thirties who had just given birth. Ashley was naturally beautiful without having to try very hard. She watched as Justin's big hands worked their way around Ashley's back, stopping at her bra. He effortlessly unclasped it, freeing her large orbs for him to stick his face in.

Christina alternated her crossed legs and took a sip. She studied the underside of her stepson's massive cock as nestled against Ashley's lower back. His balls were tight, scrunching up in his scrotum like a vacuum-sealed bag.

Out of view from Christina, Justin frantically unbuttoned Ashley's pants, digging his hand into her soaking wet panties. He felt her vagina and knew right away she was aching for him to fuck her. They made out, practically devouring each other's face. Ashley breathed heavily through her nose as Justin rubbed and soothed her aching pussy.

He slowly pushed her off his lap so that he could pull her pants down. In doing so, he also yanked her panties off, showing off her perfectly shaped ass to Christina behind them. As Ashley stepped out of her pants around her ankles, Christina caught a glimpse of her puffy, wet labia. Just as she had remembered from years past.

Ashley resumed straddling Justin, this time taking his cock in her hand and slowly guiding it to her waiting hole. She had to get up off her knees and move to more of a squatting position due to the sheer height of his cock, but once it penetrated her, she was able to get more comfortable.

Once the head slipped in, she shot her head back, closed her eyes and moaned loudly. It was so loud, in fact, that Christina looked around the yard and glanced at the baby monitor afterwards.

"Mmmmmm, fuck. God, you feel so good babe. You feel so good."

Justin held on to her slim waist as he helped guide her down onto his penis, making sure to go nice and slow. Over the years, he had become a master at being patient. Ashley was not exactly over accommodating in her crotch, so there was always the need to adjust.

As if Christina wasn't even there, they began to fuck. In time, the two lovebirds struck a rhythm. Justin was bouncing his pelvis up while Ashley held onto his shoulders while rocking back and forth. Her moans escalated faster and louder as she was able to slide more and more of his massive dick inside.

From Christina's viewpoint, she could see every detail of Justin's shaft, three quarters of the way inside Ashley. He was thrusting so hard, his pink balls would continually slap Ashley's tight ass as the two of them fucked like rabid monkeys. The rhythmic slapping was so loud, it humorously filled the air across the whole backyard.

Christina was no doubt aroused herself. She and George always maintained a healthy sexual relationship together, but nothing as profoundly erotic as what she was witnessing right in front of her. And he wasn't nearly as big as his son. She could feel herself becoming wet with arousal. Her heart beat rapidly and breathing increased. She desperately wanted to dig a hand into her crotch, but contained herself for now. She took a sip of wine to try and quell her nerves.

In no time, Ashley's first orgasm arrived. She froze in place, with Justin's cock nearly entirely buried in her, before shooting her head back and screaming. She stifled it with her hand, but it was still extremely loud. "Oh my God, Justin! Oh my God! Fuck!" she cried out in a sort of desperate whine. "I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming, baby!"

Justin didn't have to do much as he watched his wife trek through an intense orgasm. He couldn't remember the last time he saw this. Perhaps it was a few months before their daughter was born when Ashley went through the "horny" stage of pregnancy.

As Ashley started to relax, she put her head on Justin's shoulder, closed her eyes, and cracked up laughing. Justin and Christina laughed too while his hard dick was still buried inside.

"Yeah?" asked Justin as he pushed Ashley out just far enough that they could make eye contact with one another.

"Fuck yes," she said before kissing him passionately.

Christina loved watching this. She stared happily at her stepson's dick, comfortably penetrated entirely into Ashley as they kissed each other like the perfect married couple. She was overjoyed with happiness.

But that changed quickly in an instant.

Suddenly, a high-pitched squeal erupted from the baby monitor on the table. Ashley quickly snapped out of it, climbed off Justin and ran over to the screen.

Anna was awake and crying.

"Oh my God! I need to go check on her!"

"Now?" asked Justin, holding hard, soaking wet cock.

Ashley darted away, completely naked, and went inside. Christina watched her run off with a concerned look on her face. She turned back to Justin. "Do you want me to go help?"

He waved his hand, dismissively. "No. no. It's good. She's been doing this. Ash is gonna just rock with her a bit. She's gonna be ok."

"I feel bad. You two have fun, I should go take care of her."

"Mom, no. Believe me. It's ok. Anna just wants to be held by Ashley. They're ok."

Out of respect, Christina decided to let them be parents and not try and interfere. But now, the situation was extremely strange. As Ashley went upstairs to calm the baby, Justin sat across from her with an achingly hard erection that didn't seem to die down one bit. Aware of this, Justin stroked his cock mindlessly as the two of them waited for Ashley.

After at least ten minutes and some awkward small talk, it became clear that Ashley would be a while. "Everything ok up there?" asked Christina. Justin glanced at the monitor. "Yep, she's wide awake though. I think Ashley's just gonna try and get her to go back down."

"Looks like something else needs to go back down too," said Christina. She couldn't resist.

Justin cracked up laughing and in the process realized he was still holding his cock. He let it go, but couldn't ignore the fact that he was still rock hard and incredibly horny. "Well now. This is awkward isn't it?"

Christina keeled over laughing, happy to be letting it out after several minutes of an uncomfortable situation. "I see you're not going anywhere are you, young man?" she teasingly asked his penis.

"Nope!" Justin answered as he wagged his cock at her playfully.

"Ahh, jeez louise," Christina sighed as she looked at his cock. "It's big, huh? I can't believe Ashley took that all."

"It definitely takes some adjusting, but she can. I'm telling ya, she's a pro."

"Indeed she is. And good for you honey for pleasuring her so well. She was really into it!"

"Over the years, I've learned how to wield this thing. It's a lot harder having one like this than people lead you to believe," Justin said as he took hold of his shaft again.

"It's unlike one I've ever seen. That's for damn sure."

"Really? So... is my Dad like this?"

"Oh dear! Absolutely not. Haven't I told you that? He's not even close, honey."

"How big is his then?"

Christina thought about it while staring at Justin's cock. "Come here." She leaned forward in her chair as Justin stood up and walked over in front of her. She picked up his dick in her hand and studied it closely. "See... about.... Here. See here? That's your father."

Christina pointed to a point on Justin's dick about five inches up from the base. "You're two of him, Justin!" She then casually stroked his dick as he stood in front of her. It was inches from her face.

"You're still dripping, honey. Look. Look at all that precum!"

"I need to cum so bad. I was just getting there when Anna cried."

Christina continued to jerk him off in long strokes, careful not to set anything off. She spoke to him while looking at his cock. "I can't believe after all we've been through, I never tried this. Allll the other girls that summer did."

"Tried what?" Justin asked.

Christina stopped stroking him and looked up. "To take you inside."

Justin was shocked. He didn't know how to respond. The truth of the matter was, he never thought that was something Christina even wanted to entertain. She was his step mother after all. If it were up to Justin, he would have done so in a heartbeat, but he figured he guessed incorrectly.

"Mom... I... I didn't know you wanted to."

She again looked up at him. This time displaying a very serious and stern look. "Please don't call me that honey. Not when I'm about to do what I'm about to do."

After that, she slowly and sexily took her shirt and bra off, revealing her perky medium sized tits. She casually pinched her nipples, before reaching down and unbuttoning her pants. She moved swiftly and flexibly even at her age. As Justin watched her undress, he thought to himself how her body could easily be confused with that of a twenty-five year old.

Christina dropped her pants and underwear, kicking them aside. She revealed a rather thick, dark brown bush above her vagina. She sat back in her chair, put her hand over her crotch and spread her legs. She then looked up at Justin, covering herself with one hand. "Once. Once just so I know the feeling. Then never again."

Justin nodded obediently. After knowing this beautiful woman for twenty plus years, he would finally know what it's like to feel her from the inside. He clutched his cock and bent down, supporting himself with one hand on the back of the chair.

Christina placed her free hand on his chest, preventing him from getting any closer. "Slow. You have to go slow and gentle. I'm not like Ashley, I can guarantee you that."