Summer Days Epilogue

Story Info
Justin and Ashley have an unexpected evening.
7.8k words
4.79
25.4k
19

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

This story revisits the Justin and Ashley saga. Check out 'Summer Days' previous chapters for the complete back story.

-------------------------

"Oh my God I feel like I'm gonna explode!" Ashley rubbed her stomach as she settled into the passenger seat of Justin's Volvo.

"That dessert was amazing," he added.

As he pulled out of the parking lot of the new gastropub that opened not far from their house, the two held hands as they ventured the short distance home. It was the final night of a very busy summer for them and a perfect way to end it.

It was only the third time they treated themselves on a "date night" since Anna was born. That is, if you count the two weddings they attended as date nights. Ashley struggled anytime she had to part with her beautiful baby girl as her mind was constantly filled with worries and fears. Justin, on the other hand, had been pushing Ashley to take a breather. They needed it not only for their own mental health, but for the health of their marriage as well.

They were both thirty and happily married for three years. But the road to their union wasn't always a smooth one. After a summer filled with exciting sexual escapades involving things neither of them ever dreamed of doing, they went their separate ways when Ashley went back to College. Aside from a few graphic text exchanges and flirty phone calls, they largely led separate lives.

But soon after college, as they both ventured into true adulthood, it became clear they were more interested in a real relationship. After dating on and off through most of their twenties, they finally admitted to one another that they were meant to be together. Permanently.

Anna was born almost nine months ago to the day. She was a sweet little bundle of joy and they both loved her very much. But the immense stress brought on by raising a baby had put a massive strain on their love life.

"You know I love you right?" Ashley asked with her bright blue, dreamy eyes glistening at Justin as he focused on the road.

He turned to her just long enough to smile warmly before turning back to the road. "I know. I do too." He reached over and caressed her back.

"It's really late. Later than I thought."

"Yeah," Justin agreed. "We probably overstayed our welcome, huh? I got the hint when the servers started putting away the chairs."

"Christina should just stay over. She shouldn't be driving home this late. It's too dark."

Justin sighed. He was hoping tonight he could have a little alone time with Ashley. But felt it was probably best to allow his stepmother to shack up in the guest room.

"Living room lights are still on," said Justin as he pulled into the driveway. "She must still be up."

Ashley opened the front door slowly as it had a tendency to creak loudly. "Hi!!" she whispered as she tiptoed her way into the living room.

"Hey guys! How was dinner!?" Christina sat up on the couch.

"Shhh!" Ashley held her finger up to her mouth. "Is she asleep?"

Christina lowered her voice. "Oh my goodness. That baby is out, sweetheart. She's a really great sleeper."

"Did you guys have fun?" Justin asked as he headed for the kitchen.

"Of course we did! We made fart noises, we lied on our backs, I walked her around the first floor!" Christina was clearly thrilled to get to spend time with her granddaughter. Ashley and Justin were both happy to have her around for the help.

"Listen Mom," Justin called out to her from the kitchen. He had a tendency to sometimes call her 'Mom.'

"We're gonna have you sleep here since it's late. The guest room's all made up. That cool?"

"Oh don't be silly, sweetheart. I can go home. Your father will be worried anyways."

Justin came back into the living room carrying a wine bottle and three glasses. "We have red wine. You're staying," he smiled as he lined them up on the coffee table. Never being one to argue, Christina relented and plopped back on the couch.

"I guess George will be fine." She'd be staying over tonight.

--------------------------

Ashley was laughing so hard, she was keeled over in her chair. Two empty wine bottles and a third open one were on the coffee table along with the baby monitor showing Anna sleeping soundly upstairs.

"Oh my God, I can't believe I forgot about that. Justin, you wore that bikini like all night I remember!"

"He wouldn't take it off! It was like his new favorite outfit!" Christina laughed.

"Ok, ok, ok, guys. Relax. I was thirteen, ok? Sheesh."

"A thirteen year old, already into cross dressing. What times we were living in," Ashley said as she smiled at her embarrassed husband.

"I can remember turning to George thinking 'is this normal?' And then looking at you act so casual the rest of the day with Ashley's bikini on. And your little pecker stuffed in the bottom."

Everyone laughed at Justin's expense. Even he couldn't help but crack up thinking how weird that must have been to see.

"Yeah that would probably pose an issue for you nowadays, huh?" Ashley joked, hinting at something everyone in the room knew very well.

"Oh my goodness, Ashley! Stop!" Christina keeled over as she laughed.

"Ha. Yeah I guess my crossdressing days are behind me," Justin added.

"Oh my, oh my. We sure had some fun summers as a gang, didn't we?" Christina asked as she leaned forward and poured another glass of wine.

"You could say that again. Probably none like the one before our Senior year though," Ashley hinted about one particular summer that everyone couldn't possibly forget. It was then that things got a little uncomfortable. Justin felt the conversation shifting towards an all too familiar subject.

"Gosh. How could I forget that?" Christina recollected. "The summer we all discovered it," she announced, making a lewd reference to Justin's endowment.

"Yes!" Ashley liked where this was headed. Even though she and Justin's sex life had taken a back seat during the last year, she remained a healthy, horny woman and had only recently felt the desire to bring some spice back in their lives. "I'll never forget that. Justin, you must think about those times a lot, huh?"

Justin raised his eyebrows. "Yeah, well... that was, uhh... that was quite the summer."

Just then Christina started laughing so hard, she spit out her wine, catching it in her hand before it hit the carpet. Ashley and Justin looked at each other, smiling, anxious to hear what Christina was laughing about. "What?" Ashley eagerly waited for Christina to stop laughing.

"I can just--" she laughed again. "Oh my God, I can just see the look on Colleen's face when you--" she cracked up again.

But everyone knew what she was talking about. The particular incident as well as many others that summer burned a hole in their memories forever. Ashley nodded. "The charcuterie board."

"Ahh, the ol' salami imposter," Justin added. A familiar tingle was felt in his crotch.

It was impossible to forget. The way Justin casually walked out of the kitchen carrying a cutting board garnished with delicious meats and cheeses. But none more delicious than his seven inch flaccid penis, resting comfortably between salami and prosciutto. The look on Colleen's face, Ashley's conservative mother, when she first discovered the healthy phallus was one for the ages.

Justin's comment only fueled Christina's laughing spell even more as she keeled over, bright red, and reaching a painful level from her chuckling. This gave Justin an opportunity to look her up and down as she leaned over. Even at fifty-two, she looked good. Old age had largely spared her as she remained in shape. That's not to say some wrinkles had found their way to her as she grew older, but none so much as a few faint ones under her eyes. She was still very beautiful, almost sexy Justin conceded.

"This, this is too much, guys," Christina finally said as she calmed down. "What a summer. What an incredible time we all had."

"Justin especially," Ashley said as she took another sip. Justin could tell easily she was getting frisky. "So there was me. My sister. My Mom. Dana..." she stuck out a finger for each person before pausing, looking over. "Christina?" she asked as she held out her thumb, indicating number 5.

"No, no, no," said Christina, shaking her head. "We may have crossed into brand new territory that summer, but never quite marked that one off the list, did we Justin?"

"Not that I can recall," he added, unsure at first if he did indeed have sex with his stepmother.

"Hey, how is Dana actually?" Ashley asked, changing the subject much to Justin's disappointment.

"Oh she's great. She's married again, in fact. Some guy she had known for years and reconnected with. Kind of like you two."

"That's nice to hear. I always liked her," Ashley said as everyone likely pictured the same thing: Dana getting pounded into an oblivion by Justin on Christina's bed while everyone watched.

"Justin do you remember just kind of hanging around naked that summer while we both wore our clothes?" Ashley asked, quizzically. "I don't even know how that started, but I remember thinking it was so cool."

"I do. That was kinda crazy huh?"

"Not only that, but you would have this super massive boner ALL the time. That's what I remember about that summer. It was your ability to maintain an erection almost on demand," Christina described the group dynamic in graphic detail. "To be young again... Now you're realizing what it's like reaching old age."

"I wouldn't go that far, Christina," Ashley responded. "We still have our moments. Justin still has it to be honest."

Christina laughed out loud. "I know honey. I know he still has it. I can't imagine it would fall off."

"No, no! I mean he can still... you know... Stay hard on command."

Justin's tingle in his pants had transformed into a growing erection. He always wondered if he might experience another event like that summer ten years ago. Everyone was drunk and getting giddy. Any sound judgement was heading out the door.

"Oh can you, now?" Christina asked, to Justin directly. The wine clearly had an effect.

He nodded and grinned. "I still got it, guys... Now excuse me while I go check on Anna." Justin left for Anna's room, while Christina and Ashley stayed back. The real reason he left so abruptly was because he was sensing an erection coming on quickly and wanted to quell it.

As soon as he was out of sight, Christina turned to Ashley. "You're being bad tonight, Ashley dear."

She smiled as she took a sip of wine. "It's all in fun. But I really did enjoy that summer."

"That makes both of us," Christina said as she reminisced about seeing her step son naked. "He's got a gift. That part is certain."

"Do you want to see it again?" Ashley cut right to the chase. It was obvious they both wanted to see his penis. "I can ask him to show it. I bet he will."

"Tonight? Here? But Ashley, sweetie. This isn't like ten years ago. You two are married. You have a beautiful little baby. We can't be doing that anymore."

"What's the harm? Let's just have him show it off. I still get a kick out of it, even to this day."

Christina thought about the offer in silence. She did want to see it. Who wouldn't? But she wasn't sure if this was an appropriate thing to do. As if that word had any merit anymore in their lives.

Justin could be heard tiptoeing across the upstairs hall on his way back down. Christina looked at Ashley and offered a simple nod, indicating yes. She'd like to see it again.

"She's out cold. Sleeping well tonight," Justin announced as he poured a glass of wine and sat down. He looked around the room as each woman was staring at him. "Is it something I said?"

"Justin. Can you show your dick like you did that summer?"

Christina burst out laughing as Ashley did too.

"Ok, ok but seriously" Ashley said as she regained composure. "Can you whip it out? We both want to see it."

"Where did this come from?" Justin asked, confused but very much aroused by the request.

"Guilty," Christina raised her hand. "I started it."

Justin looked at his step mother. She still looked so cute and sexy as she smiled across the room at him. No part of his conscience could say 'no' to this proposal. "This is what you guys want?"

Ashley nodded, enthusiastically. "Let's take a trip down memory lane!"

"Ok, fine. Should we?" Justin pointed to the couch.

"Oh! Good idea. Yes, yes. Over here," Ashley walked over and sat on one end of the couch while Christina shifted to the other. Justin happily walked over and sat between them both. The women each faced him, folded their legs up, and clutched their wine glasses. Eager for the show to begin.

"So just take it out?"

"Mmm hmm," Ashley nodded.

Justin proceeded to unbuckle his pants and unzip his fly. He pulled his jeans down revealing tight, spandex compression briefs.

"Still wearing those tight briefs, are you?" Christina asked, remembering his preference from years ago.

"Gotta keep it contained." Justin wore the special boxer briefs for the sole purpose of reducing a visible bulge from his oversized genitals.

"And his two friends," Ashley joked, making reference to the fact that not only was Justin's penis massive, but his balls were too.

The moment had arrived and Justin wasted no time pulling his underwear down. Before anyone could react, his cock had flung out, sleepily hanging across his thigh while he silently pulled his briefs down to his ankles. He sat back on the couch and put both arms up on the back. All eyes were on his cock.

"That's... that's umm... yup that's exactly how I remembered it," said Christina as she struggled to find the right words. "My Lord, Justin."

Ashley laughed, getting a kick out of Christina as she reached over and picked up the heavy cock in her dainty hand. "Right? Ten years and I'm still impressed too."

She placed it back down, this time between his legs. "He's sleepy though," she said in a soft voice as she softly pet the shaft with her fingers. "Sound asleep like a little baby."

"I forgot how big it is when it's soft. Not like we saw much of this that summer," Christina commented as she openly stared at her stepson's penis.

"No, you're absolutely right. It's impressive even without doing anything. I swear sometimes he gets out of the shower and I have to just stop and stare while he's getting dressed. It flip flops everywhere, impossible to contain."

Justin entertained the women by picking his penis up and swinging it around as if it were a lasso. They got a kick out of this, giggling as he used it to slap each of his muscular thighs. He swung it in a circle again before placing it back down between his legs.

"I'm having flashbacks to when I shaved you. Do you remember that? You got so worked up I had to jerk you off in the shower."

"Like it was yesterday."

"Gosh, there was so much cum. I can remember just watching in horror with how much you shot out!" Christina remarked as she visualized a distant, but vivid memory.

"He still does, Christina! Justin, tell her about the time last year when we were in San Diego," said Ashley as she crossed her leg and sipped her wine.

"Huh?" asked Justin. "Ohh! Yeah I remember that. Ha! That was funny."

"What happened?" asked Christina. Justin noticed her gaze rarely left his penis and he was completely ok with that.

"We booked a place down there, kind of a staycation type of thing before Anna was born. And we decided to get couples massages at this place. Well, after it was over they led us to a shower area where we can both get in together. And we're in there... umm..." Justin paused.

"You know your penis is exposed right now, right? And none of this is new to me by now?" Christina teased him as he hesitated with the story.

Justin smirked. "You're right. Well, anyways. So we're kind of messing around a bit. And before long one of the ladies that worked there comes in to refill the soap dispensers. She must have not known we were in there because she opens the door and just sees Ashley, on her knees, sucking my dick."

"I was literally blowing him and he friggin jizzes as she's looking at us!"

"Oh my gosh you guys!" Christina covered her mouth in shock.

"Yeah," said Jusitn. "Not good. But, I'm in the middle of it so what am I gonna do, stop? I can't! So she shrieks and runs off and I just keep cumming."

"That's so funny!" said Christina.

"No, no, it gets better," Ashley said, holding her hand up. "Just wait."

Justin nodded. "Yeah so we're doing our thing, right. And my orgasms last a while sometimes--"

"You don't have to remind me, honey!"

"Ha, right. So I'm cumming everywhere, like... everywhere while Ashley's just laughing. Then she comes back in, this time with two other women who work there. And they're all talking in Spanish to one another. Pointing to my dick. Saying 'muy grande' and 'mucho mucho' and laughing to one another. It was so hilarious!"

All three of them cracked up laughing at the funny encounter. The story sort of put things in perspective for everyone. Justin's penis was a point of fascination everywhere he went. It's incredible size begged for attention from women. Including the two on either side tonight.

"It really screams for attention. Like, you can't even look away from it," Christina commented as she blatantly stared at his resting cock. "I guess I did kinda miss this little guy."

"Little?" asked Ashley, to which everyone chuckled.

"Didn't we measure you, sweetie?" Christina asked as she tilted her head to get a better angle.

"It's ten and a half. It still is when he's hard. Shit, it's maybe even bigger these days. Justin, can we get it hard?" she asked with a sweet and sexy smile. Justin was hoping for some action tonight, but had no idea this would be the way he gets it. But he wasn't about to deny any of it.

"Sure!" he cheerfully said as he picked up his cock.

"Wait," said Christina as she had other plans. "I wanna feel it fill up." She reached over and took hold of his warm penis in her hand. "Gosh it's so heavy," she said as she slowly started to fondle and caress him with the goal of producing another famous erection.

Justin sighed audibly. The sensation of Christina's cold hand on his penis rushed through his body, sparking memories of many years ago during that magical summer. Christina could do nothing but smile as she watched pleasure mount across his face. She bit her bottom lip as she focused on bringing him more arousal.

"Wow," said Justin. Ashley beamed from his other side, happy to see him feel good. She lovingly caressed his thigh as she watched Christina jerk him off.

"Does this feel nice?" she broke her gaze momentarily to see Justin's look of pure euphoria. "I can feel it gushing as you get harder. Look how big it is already!"

Ashley knew this dick better than she knew her own hand. Yet every time she watched him go from soft to hard, she was equally impressed. As if it was the first time. "So thick, right?"

"Right. And look, he still has more room to grow! I need two hands," Christina said as she brought her other hand to his cock, stroking both in unison.

By now, Justin had almost reached his full length. Precum drizzled out his tip, providing Christina ample natural lubricant. She bore down, gritting her teeth as she pumped long and concentrated strokes, up and down.

"Ok," she said as she paused, holding his base with one hand. "I think you're there!"

Ashley tested by grabbing hold, just above Christina's hand. "Oh yeah. He's there. How's that feel, babe?"

Justin looked at her, speechless, as if to say 'what do you think?' Ashley giggled. "How bad do you need to cum right now?" She knew him better than anyone.

"I could cum a fountain," Justin remarked completely honestly. He likely could.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers