Summer Daze 08 - 1976 Holiday Pt. 01

Story Info
A very different second honeymoon.
4.4k words
4.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally reach the first major event in our lives. Summer and myself had been married just over 22 months and it was the holiday season of 1976.

Summer had changed her agreed lover from Ed, to John, Mark, and back to Ed in the matter of two weeks. Any argument about what she was doing just resulted in silly excuses about what "one" actually meant. It was far easier to lay back, let her confess the details and reap the rewards.

At times I struggled with what was in my head. It was fantastic, of course, when Summer was riding my cock and telling me all the details of who had done what to her. After the confessions though, the events were seldom mentioned again until the next time. Often it seemed like a fantasy. Maybe she wasn't doing these things and was making it all up to excite our sex life?

As reality and fantasy intertwined inside my head, I found a magazine in a newsagent top shelf, Reader's Wives. It was more the stories that attracted me, although there were plenty of photos of average looking women who supposedly played around. I loved the stories from men who had come home from work early and found their wife in bed with their boss. Sometimes a letter or story would actually seem true, which made it all the better.

I also took to reading Forum Magazine, which was a more upmarket version, but mainly stories, letters, and advice pages about cheating between married couples. Again, I got far more from an average but true story than an obvious fantasy. This all made me appreciate the reality that was my life with Summer.

On a Saturday night at a Leisure Center fifteen miles from home, Summer came back to me holding her back and having trouble walking. Once home she went through the pain barrier to get on top and ride my cock while she told me about the three men from the showbiz world who she had just met. They had taken her backstage onto some concrete steps and had all fucked her one after the other. Of course, Summer tried to explain that she was a married woman and only into one celebrity, but they obviously didn't hear her. One man was particular heavy and crushed her against the steps, but she had an orgasm with him and he had to put his hands over her mouth to stop her cries.

The bad back lasted a good few weeks, but it didn't put her off wanting to go out. As the hot months of 1976 arrived, and inland entertainment closed down to move to the coast, Summer wanted a holiday. We had missed out in 1975 as we were saving up and didn't have a car. Also I was the only person who could do my job, and my employer was desperate for me not to have a holiday. To keep the peace at home, I had to insist on two weeks off work.

We booked fourteen nights at the same hotel we had our honeymoon at, but it was going to be very different this time. We started planning. Initially I told Summer that I was going to be in charge of what she wore, where we went, and how she behaved. She was happy with this, although I knew she would probably take no notice once the time came.

I worked on a game. A sort of a cross between Truth & Dare and Snakes & Ladders, where Summer would start at the top center of the board, and work her way down, in a direction determined by her choices to various options. One night we stripped naked to play the game. I sat on a dining chair at our table and Summer sat on my lap with her back to me, and I explained the game, while holding her breasts and playing with her nipples, which she hates.

The first option was whether she wanted to be a Groupie, Slut, or both, for the duration of the holiday. Summer chose Both. Moving down to the relevant square, the next option was for dress code. Sexy married woman with stockings and suspender, or teenage wife in mini skirts or skimpy shorts. At this time Summer hated stockings etc, although she was occasionally asked to wear them, so I knew she would opt for the minimalist look. Summer would turn 22 just before the holiday, but could easily pass for 18 or 19, with her fit, slim body and long legs.

Working down, we went through options of Confess or Taunt, and then Hetro or Bisexual Groupie. This excited Summer because she had, very occasionally, mentioned that she was terrified of being picked up by a female celebrity, although it turned her on In a humiliation sort of way. Her little fantasy was being treated roughly by a female who thought a Groupie should be available for either sex, although in reality, Summer had never come across a female celebrity who used groupies.

The next option was Dares or Punishments, Summer chose Dares, and Quality or Quantity. She wanted Quantity, and so we ended up at the bottom left hand corner of the board. It was never really in doubt, and that meant for a busy holiday. Finally I had to write out the rules and make sure Summer agreed, without any arguments.

The first rule was that we would go to 14 different entertainment venues in 14 nights, and Summer would have full sex with (at least) one Showbiz Celebrity at each venue. That had to be someone she had never been with previously. Obviously it could be more than one each night, and anyone she already knew, or any staff, doormen etc, didn't count towards any totals.

Secondly, IF Summer failed on any night, she would return to our hotel and she would change, and go to the bar and let herself get picked up by any man over 60 years of age, and have full sex with him. Actually, this rule seemed to excite Summer more than anything.

Clothes -- for the 14 days Summer would be able to take trainers, ankle and knee length socks, seven pairs of panties or thongs, no bras, three mini skirts, three pairs of tight shorts, three T-shirts/vests and three short cropped, off the shoulder jumpers. Plus a short jacket for any cold weather. Also, for any evenings where she failed in her task, she would wear the dark blue satin cocktail dress her mother made for her. A thong, and high heels.

The dress has been mentioned elsewhere. I never understood why Summer's mother made her such revealing clothes in her teens. The only explanation is that her mother wanted Summer to attract a celebrity husband. The dress was very short, slightly flared, completely backless, and the front tapered into straps going up over the breasts and tying at the back of the neck.

As for the dares, late one night each week, Summer would walk naked on the beach from the town center to near our hotel, which was around one and a half miles. I would be with her, clothed of course, and she would talk to at least one person each trip, and explain she was carrying our a dare.

Also, once each week she would offer herself to a female showbiz celebrity. Either by asking herself, or getting a male celeb to do the asking for her. Hopefully suggesting that Summer was totally inexperienced and needed someone dominant or to take the lead.

Of course, Summer would also keep me fully satisfied and confess her sins at every opportunity.

The holiday date came quickly, and we were off on the Saturday, checking in at the hotel, and making use of the bedroom before going out for some food. We hadn't booked evening meal at the hotel, because some of the days we would have to leave early to get to other resorts.

Summer dressed in pink shorts with white panties and t-shirt, ankle socks and trainers. We walked to the town center, had a meal and then went round to look at the various entertainment venues. In the pre internet days it wasn't so easy to find out who was appearing where. There was lots happening though, mainly variety shows and at the first place we looked, there was a poster outside, and lower down the billing was a name I recognized. It took Summer a few minutes to spot it.

We'll call him Dave. Summer had been on a girls holiday with three friends from her old school just before I met her. They stayed in a caravan at a seaside resort, and went to a local theater to see a variety show, where Summer met Dave. He wasn't exactly a star attraction, but was a nice guy, and Summer had sex with him at the theater, invited him to visit the caravan, and he actually stayed with the girls for several nights after that. Summer's friends weren't happy about it, one of them had to sleep on a seat so Summer and Dave could have a bedroom.

They had never been in touch since, but I knew Summer would want to seek him out. We had a brief discussion and Summer decided to try her luck here for the first night. It was an early start as the show was aimed at families, so the audience were already arriving. Summer had a scout round and found the stage door and looked in the lobby where the tickets were being sold. We had agreed I would wait outside wherever she went. After around 30 minutes there was no movement at the stage door so it became obvious that everyone had already arrived.

Summer decided to try the stage door and seemed to be talking with someone and after a few minutes she went in. I sat on a wall and waited, and after around 30 minutes she reappeared. Later she told me that she had asked the doorman if he would give a message to Dave. The doorman was reluctant, so Summer explained she was a friend of his and he had asked her to call in when she was in the area. Still no joy, so Summer offered the doorman a blowjob, which he gratefully accepted.

After Summer had been on her knees and swallowed his spunk, he directed her to the dressing rooms. She found Dave, who recognized her and remembered her name, and asked her to hang around until the end of the show. Summer told him she was married now and her husband was outside, so Dave insisted she went and brought me in, watch the show and maybe meet up afterwards.

So, I went back in with Summer, via the stage door, not knowing at the time that the stocky, shaven headed doorman had just had his cock sucked by my wife. We sat, watched the show, and later Summer went to meet Dave while I went back outside to wait. Summer did ask if I wanted her to see if Dave fancied a threesome. I declined. Maybe life would have been totally different if I had accepted and got involved. I didn't really fancy the embarrassment -- and also took into consideration that it would be awkward for Summer. Maybe she would let herself go more if I wasn't there.

Again, later in the evening I learned how Dave had fucked Summer on his dressing room floor, after stripping her naked. They had kissed a lot, she had sucked his cock, and he had gone down on her cunt. He had also invited her to his hotel on any afternoon she could make it, or to the theater any night.

On our walk back to the hotel, Summer clung onto my arm. She seemed really happy and said she couldn't wait to tell me all the details. I said it was a pity it would have to wait. She was puzzled, so I explained. She had failed her task on the first night. Summer had not had full sex with any new showbiz celebrity. She had been with Dave previously, and the doorman didn't count. The agreed punishment was that she would change into her cocktail dress, go down to the bar, sit on display and wait to be picked up by a 60 plus year old, go to his room and have full sex with him.

Summer protested, briefly, but then seemed to get very aroused by the thought. Her eyes glazed over, she went into a zombie state of mind, and my cock went very hard in my pants. I realized that it was me who was actually being punished, as I would have to wait. On the other hand, what Summer had to do could be far more arousing that what she had already done.

We went to our room, Summer went to use the bathroom, came out naked and went I the wardrobe to get out her dress and a black thong and high heels. She asked me to tie the straps on the dress, which I positioned over her breasts, and I asked whether to tie it with a knot or in a bow. She replied, sarcastically, that it depended whether I wanted her to have sex with the dress on, or naked. I tied the straps at the back of her neck in a bow. The dress, and Summer, looked very sexy, but somewhat overexposed.

Summer asked if I would come down with her and buy her a drink so she wouldn't have to approach the barman. I agreed, and said that I would have a drink and sit across the bar somewhere. She questioned whether she should sit on a stool by the bar or a chair at a table. I said it was up to her, but maybe a chair for now and move to a stool if no-one approached her. I also suggested that if anyone asked what she was up to, she should suggest a dare or a bet, and if anyone unsuitable talked to her, she should say she was waiting for someone, or wave to me to save her. I gave her the option of backing out now, but she refused and said her thong was already soaked.

The hotel bar was fairly quiet, most people seemed to have gone to bed, there were maybe 30 people there, a lot of them couples. The bar closed at 1am, so Summer had two hours. She almost backed out before entering the bar, but followed me to the bar, where I bought her a Bacardi and Coke, and myself a soft drink. She commented that everyone was looking at her, and took her drink and went to sit just by the entrance by herself, while I headed to a far corner.

Summer had seated herself so her bare legs and side breasts were visible to anyone, but not her naked back. Although I couldn't see between her legs, I was sure her thong must be almost visible to anyone nearby. My wife looked like a slut, or even a prostitute. I was worried someone from the hotel may question what she was doing.

She kept sipping her drink but was looking nervous. I had seen a group of four men, early 30's looking at Summer and presumably discussing her. I wasn't sure if they had seen me enter with her or not, but they didn't seem to be looking my way at all. Suddenly one of them got up and walked over towards the doorway, left, but then came back in and sat next to Summer. Fortunately I knew she would say no because of his age, but if that hadn't been a rule, what would have happened?

I made that rule because I knew that Summer had enjoyed sex with quite a few celebrities over 60, they were the confident sort, but could be either respectful or controlling. I also knew that Summer respected this age group and would do as they wanted, if they were the more demanding type.

Just thinking about what might have happened without this rule gave me an instant erection. Summer could find herself in a bedroom with all four of these men in their 30's. Fuck! They could have suggested it, they could have tricked her into it. What would she have said or done? I watched as they spoke, and he put his hand on her bare leg. Should I intervene?

Thankfully he stood up and went back to his group. Summer told me later that he had offered her a drink, she had said she was meeting someone. He had then become a bit more insistent, offering to buy some Champagne and take it to his room, but she hadn't realized he was with the other men until he gave up and left her. I asked Summer if she would have gone with him if I hadn't made the over 60 rule. She said yes, because when he approached her she felt vulnerable and submissive. When she had seen him with the others, it had sent a huge shiver down her spine.

While this had been going on, I hadn't noticed a man who was now stood at the bar talking to the barman. He was about 5'10" and a bit overweight, with fair hair and a round face. Early 60's maybe, but wearing an expensive looking suit. Initially I worried he may be a manager from the hotel, especially as he kept turning to look at Summer. He had a drink on the bar, and the barman gave him another one, and he picked up both glasses and walked over to Summer and sat down, passing her the drink, and I saw her smile and thank him.

I felt relieved that he might me the one to bring this situation to a close. They sat chatting and it all seemed friendly, then he went to the bar and bought another two drinks. The four younger guys left the bar. I wished I could get out without having to pass Summer and her new friend. They seemed to be having a laugh together, and my erection returned when he placed his hand on top of Summer's leg and then moved it to her outer thigh. A few minutes later they finished their drinks and stood up and left, Summer clinging on to the man's arm like she often did. I waited a few minutes and left. They were nowhere to be seen, so I went back to our room. It was almost midnight. Hopefully Summer would be back by 1am. We had suggested 30 minutes to an hour with the man. Then she could return and tell me all about what had happened and how she had felt.

Back in the room, I picked up Summer's daytime clothes from the bathroom floor where she had left them. There was obvious spunk stains in her panties that was obviously Dave's. I had a shower to pass time, leaving the outer door unlocked in case Summer was back early. I laid on the bed, waited, got in bed, and at some stage fell asleep. It was just after 3am when Summer returned.

She lay on top of the bed and kissed me. He breath tasted of pure alcohol, which gave me an instant erection again. She told me to unfasten her dress, so I undid the bow on the straps, and the short zipper at the bottom, and she stood up, let the dress fall off and stood naked except for her high heels which she kicked off. I asked where her thong was. She said she didn't know, and joined me in bed, going on top of me and sinking her soaking cunt down onto my cock. I told her she was now a proper slut and she said she knew.

The man was called Colin, and he was Irish. A businessman, aged 63. Summer liked the way he wasn't afraid of touching her in public and he had a cheeky but confident demeanor. He took her to his room, which was a lot bigger than ours, and he used the bathroom, came back out and Summer went to use it.

When she came back out he was naked. Summer was instantly transfixed on his cock, semi erect, around seven inch and fat. He asked if she liked what she was looking at, and she apologized, said yes, and explained that she could only be an hour at the most. Summer had already explained a bit about this being a dare, and that we had an open relationship. Colin replied that he was never good at keeping to time limits, and told Summer to come and feel his cock. He kissed her while she squeezed his cock and balls in her hands and then he told her that he hoped she was as slutty as she looked.

Colin said he wanted to take a few photos of her. Summer protested that she didn't like having her photo taken, but Colin was already getting a camera out of the wardrobe, an expensive looking film camera, and he took a couple of shots of Summer in her cocktail dress and then put the camera down and told her to relax. He offered her a drink out of the minibar. Summer told him they were really expensive drinks, but he didn't mind. He gave her a vodka as there wasn't any Bacardi, and undid the bow at the back of the dress and let it fall, exposing her breasts,

He picked up the camera, and Summer asked him not to get her face on the photo, but he took no notice and told her to let the dress fall to the floor, and took a few more snaps, and then told her to lean back against the wall, and stretch her thong between her legs. Summer again asked him not to, and he replied by saying he thought she was a slut. She did as he asked and he took more photos and told her to play with herself. Summer said she had never been into that, so he put the camera down, said she would have to be taught, and then he sat down on a chair and told her to come and get to know his cock.

Summer pulled her thong off as it was rolled up and wet and she knelt in front of Colin and started to rub his cock, then licked the head and took it in her mouth. Colin said he liked lots of touching and asked her to just feel and massage it for a while. As Summer did this he talked to her and asked her questions and said she needed some lessons if she wanted to be a real slut and not just play games. She decided to tell him she was actually a groupie, and this slut business was just a holiday game. Colin said that groupie was just another name for a slut. Basically a whore who doesn't get paid, and likes to be used mentally and physically. He asked if that sounded fair, Summer disagreed and Colin told her what she actually liked and needed was guidance, excitement and orgasms.

12