Summer Daze 08 - 1976 Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached for his camera and took a couple of photos of Summer handling his cock, and then a few more of her sucking it. Nearly an hour had gone by, and Summer had brought Colin to the brink many times before he announced it was time for him to fuck her. She just had her high heels on and he told her to get on the bed and he would fuck her doggy style. He said he presumed there was no need for a condom, Summer said no, and climbed on the bed and got into position.

Colin knelt behind her and pushed Summer's head into the bed and took hold of her hips and lifted her onto his cock and started fucking her. He quizzed her about whether her husband would like to watch, and lots more about her groupie life and why this event was different. Summer was doing her best to gasp out the answers but she knew she was going to get an orgasm, and when Colin reached under her and started playing with her breasts and nipples while ramming his cock home, Summer was screaming her way to orgasm. Colin quickly tried to push her head down further into the bed, but was already shooting his spunk up into my wife, as her cunt locked onto his cock and drained him.

As he slowly pulled out Summer fell forwards and Colin was gasping how amazing that was, and saying it was the best fuck of his life. He grabbed his camera and took a few shots of Summer laid face down on the bed, and the spunk oozing from her cunt, and he said that there was no way this was going to be a one off fuck for a dare. Summer gradually came round and Colin told her he wanted her back in his room at 7.30am. He told her to not shower or anything and come as she was, naked with a coat on top, and he would fuck her in the shower together.

Summer found her dress and Colin tied the bow at the back and kissed her passionately and saw her out. She came back to our room and we fucked twice while she told me how much she had loved the terrifying feeling of sitting in that bar, not knowing what was going to happen to her, or who with. Then all the details of the previous day and the night just gone. Finally she asked me to put the alarm on for 7.15am, and told me why.

I asked Summer why she could never stick to a plan, and always wanted more and more cock. And why had she allowed him to take so many photos. She asked how she was supposed to turn him down.

I probably got a couple of hours sleep before the alarm, and another 90 minutes after -- Summer didn't get any sleep as there was so much going on in her head. At 7.25am she was off, naked under her short jacket, barefoot, back to Colin, and the next days adventure.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Grace Kim in the Blackedverse Pt. 01 Grace lives in a world where everyone is a slut for BBCin Interracial Love
Blair A computer geek gets involved with his executive boss.in Loving Wives
UK Wife Kathy - 2019-03 Pt. 01 A look at my life. The day my life changed.in Loving Wives
College Girlfriend Claimed by Boss Amazing boss and his wife train a new couple.in Loving Wives
My Mom is My Friend's New Gf Ch. 01 Best friend confesses to mom when son is studying.in Loving Wives
More Stories