Summer Driving Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Kenny and the lady hit it off for the summer!
1.5k words
4.41
13.1k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer Driving Job II

The shower was unlike anything Kenny had seen. Off white marble with lovely chrome fixtures. It was maybe five feet wide and six or seven feet long. A bench ran along the back side and there were five different shower heads and controls. One big shower was right over the middle and put out water like it was raining, and the others were more in the corners and sprayed or were adjustable like more normal showers. Maggie had given Kenny a fluffy white bathrobe to use when he got out, but told him specifically to get naked and get in the shower, she'd be along in a minute.

Without knowing anyone was around, suddenly the lights went down to almost a candlelight intensity and Maggie appeared as she swung open the door. Being the tittie guy he is Kenny's eyes were immediately drawn to her nicely shaped...pretty large...tits staring back at him. "Mmmm I see your actions speak louder than words...you like boobs...and seem to like mine." With that Maggie moved to the center of the shower and put her hand on his lower chest. "I hope you like my body, since I am sort of an exhibitionist I guess...I enjoy being looked at."

"Uh...well...Maggie, yes I like your breasts...and am so glad you like showing them off. May I touch?"

Maggie's response was to reach out to Kenny's now mostly hard cock and take it firmly in hand..."Help yourself young man...I am so glad to offer them to you." Her other hand wrapped around his back and pulled him for a kiss. Small at first, but quickly a more passionate longer kiss...with tongue added as Kenny responded. As they were kissing his hands found both of her nice firm tits, lifting them and then focusing on the nipples.

"Damn, these are really nice Maggie. Look good, and feel better."

Maggie had been stroking his cock and now pulled him into a full frontal hug. She tucked his cock between her legs and put her hands around him, grabbing him by the cheeks of his ass. With another kiss she started exploring the crack of his ass. "Baby, just because I may like to feel all of your body, and I do mean..., does not mean I want anal sex. Quite the opposite, that is about the only thing I do not like...but I do like feeling all of your ass. Yes!"

"Mmmm you feeling me all over is fine. Different...never had that before...but I like it."

After another kiss, Maggie got the body wash and squirted some Kenny's chest and began to wash. "I will be honest...I've not pawed a young hunk in a very long time...your seem to be a nice tight specimen."

"Well I'm glad I'm a good 'specimen'. I'm thinking I am really liking you as a MILF."

~~~~~

Over the next 15 minutes or so, lots of body parts were looked at, touched, explored and frequently kissed or tasted. Along with the chatter Kenny had gotten his front washed...including a nice soaping and lathering of his cock and balls. By now he was about three quarters hard. Needless to say Maggie's front was scrubbed equally clean. Her breasts had been cleaned...and licked...and cleaned some more. When Kenny was cleaning between Maggie's legs, she reached down and pressed his hand tightly against her pussy "harder baby...that feels good."

Some of the showering was not very sexual, with Maggie washing Kenny's feet and closely examining his toes. Then there was the soaping of his cock and balls...and stroking him to full hardness until he was becoming almost uncomfortable holding back, when she would slow down and move to other parts of his body. Maggie washed Kenny's hair which was longer than her closely cropped hair. It was easy for him to wash hers but all the while she kept distracting him by playing with various parts of his body. Finally they rinsed off and Maggie announced "time to dry off our bodies and have some more fun."

~~~~~

Drying off Maggie had pulled up a stool and sat on it, pulling Kenny closer to her by firmly grasping his now fully hard cock. "This thing feels good baby...and it is really nice size...what is the expression for a MILF who's wanting the 'treatment'?" Then she licked the underside of his shaft...kissed the head...and licked the precum which was now leaking out of his cock head. "Lets go get on my bed... I'm curious about one thing you said and want to know more."

"Sure whatever you want to know."

Maggie had pretty well shown Kenny that she wanted him laying flat on his back and she sat on the edge of the bed...now fisting his very hard swollen full mast cock. "You said that one of the girls you had sex with was 'really fun' or something like that. Can you tell me why she was so much fun and better lay than the other girls you have been with?"

"Mmm yes I think so...never quite thought about it though. First she is a happy person and just fun to be around even when we are not having sex. Second she likes doing it. She likes being naked for me and letting me do anything I want to her. I can touch and feel her boobs...and play with her...pussy... and she likes it all."

"Wow sounds like a nice girl. Is she pretty? Well built"?"

"She is nice looking...I would not call her pretty...but surely a nice average looking girl. Ah...yes... she has nice boobs...they are kind of big and I like them. Ah...they are like yours...nice and big...and firm. Her nipples get big and hard too when I suck on them and she really likes that."

"What else is there about her that is fun...that you like? Don't hold back...I won't judge...or get upset by anything you say about her."

"Well...she cums really nice. She usually has two or three orgasms when we do it. If I eat her very long she will cum. If I play with her pussy and rub her clit for just a few minutes she will cum really nicely. She's masturbated in front of me so I know how she rubs and can do it just like she likes it. She will also tell me things...ah...feedback...to do more of, or like this, or some other way. I like that because it means I can make her feel better and that is what sex is about. Both of us being happy and feeling good!"

"Does she suck your cock? Does she get you off? Do you like that?"

"Sure...yes she sucks me but we both prefer for me to cum..in her body...in her pussy and not in her mouth. Oral sex feels really good but I do not especially want to cum in her mouth. I like being on top of her and in her when I cum...and when she cums about the same time...it is really nice."

"What about times that she may be having her cycle. Do you guys do anything?"

"When we first dated no we just had fun but nothing very sexual. Then one time I was really hard because we'd kissed and made out a lot...with me playing with her breasts before I know we couldn't go any farther...she...uh...she gave me a hand job to finish me off. That was nice and she'd done that at other times because we both just like it."

"Has she been with other guys? Do you know?"

"Yes I know she has been with other guys. I know I was not her first...she knew she was not my first. We don't talk much about it but I know she dates other guys and sometimes has sex. I've had sex a few times with other girls since she and I became intimate friends...and she kind of knows that."

"Nice. You both sound like you have a good outlook on life. Since I've pried into your intimate life I want to share a little about me. I had sex first when I was a sophomore in college with the guy who later became my husband. We did it a few times and I got interested in other guys...and did it with... several before I graduated. Once I married my husband I was faithful...until we started having problems...and his cheating became known to me. Since we divorced I've sort of drawn back and while I've dated some...and had sex a few times in the last couple years...I masturbate often and have not been with a man in several months now."

"Wow. I mean nice. Thanks for sharing...telling me. So I don't have any jealous admirers to worry about?"

"Nope, none. Do I need to worry about you getting lonesome for this 'fun' girlfriend...sex partner of yours?"

"No, as it turns out she has a summer job in Austin, Texas so I won't be seeing her until fall when school starts again."

With that Maggie was up on the bed beside Kenny and all the chatter died out. Kenny was hard as a rock and really wanting to bust. Sliding his hand in between her legs he discovered a very wet pussy all lubricated for fun.