Ms Verret Ch. 01

Story Info
I ran into my elementary school teacher many years later.
3.6k words
4.52
29.1k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Verret

Many years ago, when I was in public school, I had my eyes on some of the teachers. This started as early as I could remember. I am sure I didn't find it sexual in the beginning but it grew into sexual thoughts as I grew older.

I remember being very fond of a few teachers in Elementary school but I don't remember having sexual thoughts. My earliest memories of having sexual thoughts of teachers were in my junior high years. I would fantasize of teachers along with other ladies in the community. Of course, teachers, and other older ladies, were obviously off limits to a young boy with raging hormones.

I remember in the sixth grade; we would change classes a couple time a day to prepare us for Junior High. This was a big deal to us because until now, we stayed in the same class with the same teacher all day. Ms. Verret was one of those teachers that I would go in her class later in the day but only for a short time. Most of my day was in my Homeroom class. Basically, your homeroom teacher was your teacher for that year. I wasn't lucky enough to have Ms. Verret but I was lucky enough to have her for a couple hours a day.

I remember having a "crush" on her but after leaving elementary school, I haven't thought about her much. I guess other teachers that I saw daily took her place. There were not many male teachers at my school, so I had many teachers to fantasize about.

Recently, I started thinking about Ms. Verret. I wondered what ever happened to her. I knew then she was considered an ole maid, but here it is 40 plus years later and I wondered what happened to her. I started questioning around with classmates and other teachers that I kept in touch with. Social Media allowed that to happen rather quickly and easy.

I found out she was still alive and living in the same house she did back then. She took care of her parents until they eventually passed away. I assumed she never married because she still goes by her maiden name. I wanted to get in touch with her because she was on my mind for some reason. Someone sent me a picture of her with other retired teachers from that generation. She still looked appealing even if shew as now 84 years old. She didn't look 84 but she aged just like I did. I mean I was 11 years old then and now I am 55 years old.

One day, I decided to give her a call. I had done a little investigating to get her phone number. When I called her, I she was surprised and stunned to get a call from a student so long ago. The phone rang and she answered with hello. I first confirmed it was her and then I identified myself. I asked if it was a bad time to call. She said she was happy to hear from me and had time to chat. After a few minutes, she said she would like to get together and get caught up. I offered to take her to dinner one evening at a local restaurant. She graciously accepted and we agreed that we would meet at a local Mexican restaurant on Friday. I told her that I was excited to see her again after all these years. She was excited to see and hear what I have accomplished. I told her I was excited to see her again.

Friday arrived and I could not have been more excited. I wanted to make sure I was dressed nicely but not over-dressed. I decided to dress like I dress for work. I wore Khakis and a dress shirt. Of course, I didn't wear the company logo shirt I wear to work but I was dressed in casual business attire. I made sure I had a picture loaded oh my cell phone of when I was in grade school. I had found the picture after my divorce and was cleaning up some boxes from moving.

I met her at the restaurant. Actually, we pulled up in the parking lot about the same time. I recognized her right away because someone had sent me her picture on social media. I greeted her in the parking lot and we walked into the restaurant together. It was a funny feeling at first because I still saw her as my teacher and I am sure she still saw me as the little boy in her elementary school class. The hostess sat us down in a corner table where it was quiet and comfortable.

We talked about what we have been doing the past 40 years. She told me after she retired, she took it easy for a while then she traveled a little. She enjoys meeting with other retired teachers and tries to attend events coordinated by the retired teachers. She never married and didn't have children, so she was free to do as she wanted since her parents had passed away.

I told her that I was a certified electronics technician. I told her that I attended college and also an electronics school. I told her about various jobs and positions I held in my professional career. She seemed impressed with my accomplishments. I told her once I had gotten tired of the extra stress in the oil field industry, I switched to the medical field. I went on to say how I traveled the country for about a year installing medical equipment but now I was working locally as a Bio Medical Technician. I continued by telling her that I was divorced now for about 5 years and was the happiest I have ever been except for not seeing my kids. We went into more detail about that but always came back to my career. She was interested in the places I traveled.

Time had got away from us and it was 45 minutes before we realized we had not ordered yet. We were so busy catching up with each other. I can tell she was getting comfortable with me as I was with her. When we finally ordered, it didn't take long to be served. Our conversation continued as we ate. It seemed we never ran out of topics to talk about.

Once we were finished, I insisted on paying for the meal and asked that we do this again sometime. She said out evening didn't have to end unless I had something to do. She invited me to her house to watch TV and continue talking. She suggested I follow her home. She said, in fact, I insist you follow me home. She also insisted I refer to her as Geralyn instead of Ms. Verret. So, I did as the teacher said and followed her home.

Once we arrived at her house, I parked behind her and walked with her to the door under the carport. She laughed and said she didn't think a man ever followed her home like this before. As we walked into the house, she turned on the lights and we walked to the den. She offered me to sit on the couch. I graciously accepted and she sat down beside me. We immediately picked up our conversation right where we left off. After a few minutes, she offered to get us a piece of cake she had baked earlier in the day. I followed her into the kitchen where she cut us each a piece of cake and offered a glass of milk. We sat at the kitchen table while we had our desert. After we both were done, she stood up to out the dishes in the dishwasher. I stood up to help her carry the dishes. As she turned around, I thanked her for the desert and went to give her a hug and without thinking, I gave her a kiss too. It just felt natural to do that. It was not planned, it just happened. We both realized what happened and pretended it didn't happen. We walked back into the den and sat back on the couch. It seemed our conversation continued without any interruption. We never ran out of things to say.

She stood up to excuse herself to go to the bathroom. When she was finished in the bathroom, she called me down the hall. She wanted to show me a spare bedroom that she had converted into her office space. She had all the class pictures of her classes hanging on one of the walls. She had a few awards, like teacher of the year, hanging also. You could tell she was proud of them. I counted 34 classes. She also had a nice acrylic plague that the school had given her when she retired. We took a few minutes to find my class picture and to see if she could find me. We laughed as we commented on the kids in my class and how much I had changed since then. I told her that she was still an attractive lady as she was then. She thanked me and as she hugged me, she said I was a good-looking man too.

It felt natural to kiss her again. This time, it was more than just a little motherly kiss on the cheek. Things just felt so natural. We kissed for a few minutes and when she caught her composure again, she apologized and took my hand to walk out of the room. I told her there was no reason to apologize. We walked back to the den and sat on the couch again. This time I felt brave and I put my hand on her leg. I could tell this made her a little nervous and went I went to remove my hand, she put her hand on top of mine. That gave me the idea that she wanted my hand to stay there.

By this time, the 10:00 evening news came on. We both got focused on the TV as there was a lot going on globally that was interesting. Without realizing it, I was caressing her thigh right above her knee. When I looked her way, she looked very happy and relaxed. I didn't want to rush it and scare her off but I didn't want to miss the opportunity to take it further. Then Geralyn leaned over to me a little and rested her head on my shoulder. She commented on how comfortable it felt. I thought this was a good time to get more comfortable. I suggested I put my arm around her so she would get more comfortable.

As we repositioned ourselves, I kissed her on the forehead. She snuggled nicely against me. When I commercial came on, I turned and kissed her on the lips. It was obvious she didn't have much experience at kissing but she was learning fast. She told me to please understand that she has not kissed a man like this before. I told her that it was fine and to just do what feels natural.

That opened another conversation. She went on to tell me that she doesn't regret caring for her parents as she did but she missed out on relationships. Before she knew it, time had slipped away and she was too old to start dating. She felt no one would want to date a lady her age. I disagreed with her and told her how attractive she was and that any man would be happy to date such a lovely lady. She said she would like to find out what she missed before she is too old to find out. I told her it would be an honor to be that man and if she wanted to, she just had to let me know. She said she would like that very much but, wasn't sure if she was ready since this is happening so fast. She laughed and said it might be her last chance to experience this. I told her that I would never force myself on anyone. I never expected anything like this to happen.

We both laughed at that thought and continued talking. I felt the urge to lean over to kiss her. First, I asked her permission. She answered with a self-assuring yes and asked that I teach her along the way. I told her again to just let nature take over. Just do what feels natural. I also told her that if I did anything she didn't like or if it wasn't comfortable for her to please stop me. We kissed again and this time it was more passionate than before. I even put my hand on her blouse covered right breast. I was careful not to be too forward so she would not shy away. I found it pleasing to see her shuffle herself in a more comfortable position. She was learning quickly how to kiss more passionately. I decided to try to unbutton her blouse. I wanted to see how she would respond.

To my surprise she reached down and helped me unbutton the buttons of her blouse. I took a second to look at what was exposed now. She was wearing a beige bra that was sort of plain with the exception of a little lace in the cleavage area. It looked very sexy on her. I didn't have to compliment her as she saw my approval on my face. We continued with our passionate kissing while I caressed her breasts. I wanted to see and kiss her nipples but again, I didn't want to move too fast. We were really kissing passionately now. I decided to try to unhook her bra and expose her bare breasts.

She was very cooperative so I decided to let her lay on the couch and I got on my knees beside her. Our lips barely separated while we moved into this position. Her bra was now loose but I couldn't take it all the way off because she still had her blouse on too. I was able to expose her bare breasts. She had the most beautiful breasts. Her nipples looked so innocent. They were the size of a #2 pencil eraser and very light pink color. Her areolas were the same color and about the size of a quarter in diameter. I broke from our passionate kiss and kissed her right nipple. I then sucked it gently and she tensed up for a second but relaxed right after.

She started moaning and caressing the back of my head as I went from her right breast to her left. At the same time, I moved my hand down to her belly then to her crotch. I caressed her crotch and she opened her knees slightly so I could have easier access. I then slid my hand in the waist band of her pants. I could feel the warmth of her vagina as I slide my hand deeper inside her pants. I then felt the moisture as I slid my finger gently between her vaginal lips.

She asked if I was sure I wanted to do this. I told her I was sure but only if she was ready. She said she felt she was ready but she wanted it to be special and wanted to go into her bedroom to continue. I stood up then I helped her up from the couch. I gave her a hug and I followed her down the hall. As we walked, I smelled my finger that I had inside her vagina earlier and I removed my shirt. I thought my finger had a very nice smell. It was a clean and natural scent.

As she approached the bedroom, she turned on the lamp on the night table. When she turned to face me, I removed her blouse and hung it on the closet door. Then I removed her bra that I had unhooked earlier exposing her bare chest. I noticed from the tag on her bra that she wore a 40D. She was only 5'4" tall and she had a rounded belly and rear end.

I thought she was very appealing and desirable. I complimented her on how appealing she looked. As we embraced, I put my thumbs in the waist band of her capris and slid them down off her waist. Her capris fell to the floor and I then did the same to her beige panties. I knelt down in front of her as she sat on the edge of the bed. I removed her capris and panties from her feet as she sat down. I noticed her feet were smooth and probably about a size 6 or 7. Her legs showed a little sign of age but looked great.

I was very pleased when I looked at her body. I then stood up and started to remove my pants. Before I got too far, she asked if she could do that for me. Of course, I allowed her to do whatever she wanted to do. As she dropped my pants, she noticed my erection. I commented on how hard it was and then removed my boxer briefs. She held it in her hand for a moment and then fondled it a little. I could tell she was not sure what to do with it but she did enjoy holding it. I then had her lean back on the bed and I leaned over to kiss her. I then moved my kisses to her neck, then to her breasts. I was caressing her body as I kissed my way to her belly and to her legs. I was exploring her body with my lips and hands.

I could tell she was nervous but also, she trusted me not to hurt her. I kissed her feet and she started moaning with pleasure. By this time, nature was taking over and her innocence was slowly dissipating. Geralyn would make subtle comments on how pleasing this was feeling. She said she never knew what she was missing all these years. I then worked my hands and kisses up her legs. I slowly reached her pubic mound. It was the first time I was able to look at her vagina area. She had thinning pubic hair. Her pubic hair was grey with hints of brown. I gently rubbed the length of her outer lips with the palm of my hand.

Again, I didn't want to move too fast and frighten her. I moved slow and went to kiss her vagina. She quickly tried to cover it with her hand but I stopped her hand before she could cover it. I kissed her outer lips and then slipped my tongue to on her lips. I wanted to touch her clitoris with my tongue before she had a chance to object. I probed my tongue between her lips and I licked in the upward motion. I felt as I touched her clitoris as she tensed for a second and moaned loudly with pleasure.

Without inhibition, she spread her legs wider so I could have easier access. She reached with her hands to hold her legs up. I was pleased that she was so willing once she had the little experience of a couple minutes. It didn't take but a minute or two for her to orgasm. At first, it frightened her because she never experienced it before. Her body got very tense and then it relaxed a little. Her body started having small spasms as her orgasm went through her body. I continued to lick her clitoris slow and easy. I wanted to absorb as much of her vaginal juices as I could. She tasted and smelled so good. I do not know how to describe it except it was a clean and natural scent and taste. It was obvious that she maintained a good diet and exercised good hygiene.

Once her orgasm subsided, I kissed my way up to her breasts. I helped her reposition herself in the bed so I could get on top of her and penetrate her with my erection. As I positioned myself on top of her, she asked me to be gentle. I assured her that I would go easy and told her to communicate and tell me if I am hurting her. I told her that it will probably feel uncomfortable when I first push it in but will feel better once it was in. I asked her to relax and be natural. I knew she was lubricated enough for penetration but neither one of us was prepared for any lubrication. I am sure she didn't have any KY Jel and I know Vaseline is not the best to use. I started to push my erection against her vagina. It was very tight and I was afraid to hurt her. I asked if she had any water-soluble lubricant but she didn't have any. I tried a little longer to penetrate her but I didn't want to hurt her.

We decided to wait until another time when we were both more prepared. We cuddled for a few minutes in bed and talked about how much we both enjoyed our visit. We made plans for me to return the next night and this time I would bring some lubricant.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get a towel to clean her vagina before she got up. I then retrieved her robe from the bathroom before getting dressed myself. We hugged and kissed a little before she walked me to the door. It was very late so it was time to get on the road anyway. We made plans for me to return the next evening. She hinted that she wouldn't mind me spending the night.