All Comments on 'Summer Escalation'

by attractiveandcurious

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful story!

Attractive and curious indeed

attractiveandcuriousattractiveandcuriousabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I am embarassed about the error. During editing I pasted and that was from a different context in the story. Sent it back to be edited. Thank you for your comment

chrisr357chrisr357about 10 years ago
Well done!

I enjoyed this. I enjoyed your writing style and look forward to your future submissions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well done

The style of writing has a sensitivity, which worked well during the first stages of attraction. Oddly enough, I was worried that the wife wouldn't tell Ken what was happening. Somehow, it fit, that she told him and received his approval and permission.

The stages of seduction were also well-done, each stage not a postponement but a real building up of the sexual tension. And making it work for 5 pages. I could easily have read twice that many.

I don't know if this needs a 'what happened next' chapter. This story is complete as is.

dannyboy1958dannyboy1958about 10 years ago
Very enjoyable

I was there with you both very detailed and enjoyable , thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another story about

a woman only concerned about herself. More me, I, myself words all supporting her selfish arrogance. That she is hurting her husband barely crosses her mind. How would she react if he only thought about himself and cut her off from the money he earns while she is on vacation. I do not suppose you will let him divorce her and ruin her in the end since you seem to like the idea that she is humiliating him.

SliperyRoxSliperyRoxabout 10 years ago
Great Job!

Original, well written,

of course there will be the occasional minor literature deflucties,

and you will also recieve blasts from the anonymus bible thumping snake handling misoganists and moslem miscreats,

but that goes with any damn good work put here at Lit,

kinda like mosquitoes on a warm summer nights

pain in the ass!

Hang in there, just don't let the hemmeroids get to you.

Thank you for your gift to us!!!

SliperyRox

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed this story

Hope you decide to add another chapter.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 10 years ago
Great storytelling style

You really have a knack for telling a story. Love the way you can drag the action out and make it more exciting. YOUR ABILITY TO TELL AN EROTIC STORY IS RIGHT UP THERE WITH THE BEST OF THEM. But; always the but, isn't it?

You really need to work on your presentation. A couple of points that come to mind: #1 Dialogue is important in a well written story. It gives the reader a sense of being there. #2 If you don't use dialogue be careful how you tell the story. Ex.(mine not yours for I didn't want to search back through 5 pages) Instead of; she told him I didn't want to fuck, try she told him that she didn't want to fuck. Better yet: "Sorry baby, I don't want to fuck right now," she said as she stroked his rock hard cock.

You do have the same type thing in your story. I suggest you print your work and then read it aloud at least once during proofreading. I think I saw numerous problems you would have picked up doing this. I am always surprised at what I have missed after proofreading from the monitor and thinking I have it perfect. Keep writing, I'd love to see where you take this even if it could stand alone.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
An erotic story

The pillow talk with her Hubby was the most erotic part. I wish at the end she would have told the husband all of the details and shared. That would have been best. More of the husband in the picture makes a story a Loving Wives story as opposed to an Erotic Coupling story. Also the masterbation scenes were hotter than the actual sex with Paul. The buildup is always more provocative then the act itself. With masterbation there is more of an element of imagination and fantasy. Fantasy is just what story telling is! I would have liked to have read more of the internal conflict in her mind about what was right or wrong with the situation.

Still it was a fun story. Thank you for not turning the husband into a humiliated man. She is lucky that Hubby went with appreciating her budding hot love story instead of ending it all. Maybe she could return the favor and allow him a little on the side with a young hot lady. That would make a hot story. To give is divine. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SMELLS LIKE SHIT IT IS SHIT

ONE STAR *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very good

cuck auto-biography,,, but only 1 star

Romantic1Romantic1about 10 years ago
More

I like the idea of a further chapter too. Great build up. Hubby has to watch, maybe daughter gets involved. Sounds like fun.

QuantockQuantockabout 10 years ago
Well done keep going

I need to agree with Starmanfive, the build up was better than the final act. Chapter two has so much potential, the pillow talk with the husband on his return. His voyeurism as he watches from the woods. Will Paul be back next summer or do they find another young stud?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lucky Paul

I liked it, it got me horny and I read every word. Keep up the great work, I'll be back for more!

Two crits. Try shortening the paras. makes it easier to read, and, didn't he have a scent, didn't your combinded juices make the room smell of sex?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Attractiveandcuriousandtalented

The story and the way the author describes it brilliant.Please continue with your honest and open writing style and especially don't be discouraged by the bitterness of the "haters" comments.

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
Outstanding story!

This is a great story. Attractive did an awesome job telling it, letting the arousal and suspense build to the end, especially getting the approval of her husband. This is one of the very best stories on Lit!

PerilEyesPerilEyesover 9 years ago
Was with you until she tells hubby

I would've liked the idea of her husband of not knowing, which I thought maybe that's where it was going.

AlmostAnythingGoesAlmostAnythingGoesover 9 years ago
Very Good

I hate to see that it has been several months since you posted this because I want to read a next chapter. Lots of ways you could go with the continuation. I thought the slow buildup was very good. Would have liked to read at least one more page of the culmination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Prostate

Women don't have a prostate!

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
minus 2 stars

Must have been a hermaphrodite who wrote this crap. I can't believe a woman 41-50 years old doesn't know a female does not have a prostate. Cheers!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 9 years ago
The End is Near

This husband is going to get what he deserves. She already admits that sex with Paul is better than her husband and is planning how she can be with him as much as possible. It won't be long before she moves Ken to the bunkhouse and Paul to her bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Connoisseur29

Connoisseur29, all women, have as fertilized egg, a small predisposition to prostate in approximately 11 days. It is the by day number 11, that the egg / the fetus decide if it wants to be a girl or a boy.

Find out what you really know about the body and anatomy Before you criticize somebodt's work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lost wife

She's falling in love with him. She's attracted to him both physically and emotionally. He satisfying her sexually more then her husband has. She's become a size queen her husband can never compete against. Basically unknpwn to her her husband is lost to a new better lover. She's gone, just doesn't know it yet. He lost her the first time he fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
marriage?

Not one any man would want that was straight.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Anon critizing Connoisseur29

We-The-Readers can be pretty sure, since Sweetie has delivered three children, that she is NO LONGER an embryo in her 11th day after fertilization. Thus, she does, no longer, have a prostRate (sic) or even a prostate. (Unless you subscribe to the idea that the female Grafenberg Spot is a modified prostate.)

I found Sweetie's 'game playing' of delaying the consummation of her affair to be very off-putting! She KNEW she was going to play Big Casino with her young bull BEFORE Hubby left them alone for a week (and, so did Hubby!) All she did was cheat herself and Paul out of developing some real intimacy. Very difficult to believe they could wake up together that last morning and not enjoy a prolonged and vigorous matinee!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Where was the end of the story?

Where her husband divorces and she's happy to agree to a divorce since she's now a size queen and obviously in love with Paul and not her husband? It seemed odd to end it where you did. Not good. Not good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

This story worked for me. Loved it.

truedoctruedocabout 7 years ago
YEAH! very good

A little on the long side and can't believe she told him "no" the first time he entered her. Sorry, but girls don't have a prostate. Enjoyed the accuracy of positioning. So many authors just say we got in bed and had sex.

Hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So I guess he stayed forever

and your former husband and daughter never returned. But that's okay because you are more than likely pregnant again

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 5 years ago
This is a good read.

Very well told story of a seduction by a woman & wife (of another) to a young hung stud. The detail was enjoyable and made this effort worthy of 5*

We all have to live our lives to the full and rampant sex between strangers (well almost) produces a good result for us all. Lucky husband!

mnewnhammnewnhamabout 5 years ago
Outstanding - Cries Out for a Sequel!

This is easily one of the hottest stories in this category and on this site. I'm sure I'm one of many who would love to read a sequel!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Just a.pretty story

About another whore and her, now, cuck husband. Nothing special at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Such a selfish and horrible slut

Let’s hope Karma comes to play. She can find nothing wrong with her lover, isn’t that always the case. Hubby is now just a cuck with a selfish and worthless whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really well done

Thanks for sharing your story. Well written, thought provoking and entertaining. It strikes me as genuinely coming from a woman's point of view which is special. Hope you'll write more (or let us know if you are writing on another site or platform).

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Poor excuse of a story...spare us a sequel please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A whore wife…what’s there to talk about…hopefully will die of AIDS and leave the husband free to start a fresh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s prostate and girls dont

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Divorce is a wonderful thing.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

Difficult to read because the paragraphs are too long, so needs more white space in the text. As for the plot, if we had a tenant who was taking peeping Tom style photos of my wife then we’d be talking to the police, not posing my wife for more shots. The story could have been shorter, but the tale of the husbands reaction and the summer of bonking could have been added. It could have been much better. 3 stars and thanks for sharing.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Definitely a slow build. Helluva payoff, though...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Time for a divorce...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think it will be her last summer married

WargamerWargamer3 months ago

What a lying conniving bitch she is. In fact she’s a c##t.

Divorce is in her future and l hope it hurts

1/5

WargamerWargamer3 months ago

Good to see you stopped writing, no loss to the reading world.

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 big Blazing stars for Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Story! So Very Very Erotic, WOW I almost got wood! I was almost there in person with such great descriptive scenes. WOW such great Writing. Holy Moly, you should be getting paid for this kind of stuff! Thank You for the effort and all the time invested. Buster2U

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

I usually post my opinion on someone's work before I read the other opinions from other folks. Honestly, I am shocked by ANY negative opinions at all! This was such an erotic 'scene' all OK'd by hubby in the first place. This is the perfect scenario for a wife to 'let her hair down' This young stud represents a sexual fantasy to the wife, but does not threaten the Hubby in any way. How could a wife leave hubby for a young man half her age? Not a chance. Hubby is NOT threatened by the young man. I would feel confident that Hubby will be sending her out to his 'bunkhouse' to get fucked most nights so she can bring Hubby back "sloppy seconds", Heck I wouldn't be surprised if Hubby didn't send her out to the bunkhouse when she was FERTILE for pregnancy risk sex. I know, I sure would! LOL Divorce is not likely. I think the 'naysayers are just complaining because they don't like "sharing" LOL Good Job. Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous