Summer Fun - Happened So Fast

Story Info
Housewife is taken to a path of unknown desires.
1.8k words
4.06
36.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Is Going to Be a Multipart Story That Gradually Unfolds into Something Bigger and Darker as It Continues. I Hope You Will Stick Around for the Whole Story.

****************************************************

The hubby and I are constantly on the go since the kiddos have become teenagers. As both of our kids are currently working on getting their driver's license. However, in the meantime, there is always somewhere for them to be, after-school activities, going to the mall with their friends, or whatever else teenagers have going on.

If they were not out with friends, they were at our place, crashing and hanging out by the swimming pool. We didn't really care because they are the only ones that actually had time to use it. Besides, at least we knew where they were and that they were not getting into any trouble.

School had just let out for the summer! Can't believe my son was a senior and my daughter was going to be a sophomore! I don't know where all the years went, but I blinked, and here we are in our late thirties. I know, I know, that's not old, but in "family years," it's an eternity.

My son asked if he could have a "ring in the summer" pool party. I reluctantly agreed but told him to keep it under ten friends for him and ten for this sister. I told him to make sure that she is included, or I will shut this party down immediately!

After giving my son and my daughter their lectures and setting the ground rules, I told them to have fun! They were good kids who were never in any trouble, and I knew all of their friends and parents of their friends.

As the barbecue started to get closer, I was getting a bit nervous. Having all of these kids, who are just about adults, was a little overwhelming. I shared my concerns with my husband, and he told me to just relax and assured me not to worry; it will be fun. He joked that I would probably enjoy all of the male eye candy. I gave him a playful poke in his ribs, warning him not to get any ideas because the females are likely to be underage. He had a look of disappointment on his face as if that never entered his mind. Then, of course, it's always the wife or mom with the buzzkill!

The evening of the party, my husband and I decided to go out for a few hours to have dinner and drinks while the kids started their party. I'm sure they did not want mom and dad hanging around all that much.

I decided to wear my swimsuit under my regular outfit so that when I got back if I wanted to get in the pool or the hot tub, I would be all set. I came out of the bathroom, asking my husband if he thought this swimsuit would be okay. He chuckled and said, it's perfect. The boys will definitely not get the wrong impression of you wearing that "Granny"! I called him a jerk, and I went in to find something a little cuter but not inappropriate. I did have some two-piece suits that I could wear a cover over. I've always been self-conscious about the size of my breasts. Although not huge, I always seem to have trouble keeping them out of sight for whatever reason. Maybe it's just me being self-conscious. I've had a few embarrassing nipple slip-ups.

Okay, we will fast-forward past having dinner and drinks and instead pick up when we arrived at the party because that is when all hell broke loose. Well, at least for me anyway. I realized I might have had two glasses of wine too many. Because, getting out of the car, I was surprisingly buzzing, feeling a bit dizzy and giddy.

The party was in full swing, and it definitely looked like more people were here than should have been.

I was looking for my kids, and while doing so, I greeted their friends, who thanked me and kept on telling me what a great party this is. Then, I spotted my son in the hot tub. Of course, he was in there with a few females and their boyfriends. As I walked over to him, I realized I must have had more drinks than I thought because I was wobbly, and my head was fuzzy. So I asked him how everything was going and if he has seen his sister? He said that everything went smooth setting things up and that my sister was in the house just getting more drinks and food. Then, he asked me where dad was, and I told him that he was really exhausted, so he went up to lay down and that I would be joining very soon!

A few of my son's friends started asking me to jump in the pool or get in the hot tub. I just rolled my eyes, but they persisted. Finally, I remembered that my suit was underneath my clothing, and I thought that maybe a quick dive would help sober me up. So I started to undress, and of course, there were catcalls and comments, but I just laughed them off because it was all in good fun. If I have to admit it, it was nice receiving attention from the younger guys!

I jumped in the water and immediately started screaming because the water temperature was absolutely freezing! No wonder nobody has been in the pool since I got home. Everyone saw me jump in, started laughing, and did not take their eyes off of me as I got out at the pool. I did not realize why but then it dawned on me that the water had instantly made my nipples very hard, and they were definitely popping through my swimsuit. I quickly grabbed one of the towels to cover up. I was flattered and started thinking I should not have covered up so fast, but I was freezing.

I decided that I would get in the hot tub even though it was a bit crowded, but it would definitely warm me up, and maybe I can still get the thrill of the young guys checking me out. So, without hesitation, I squeezed myself into the hot tub. I sat in between my son and his girlfriend, with his friends also sitting around us. The hot water was feeling great when all of a sudden, I felt something touching my thigh. I'm sure it was nothing because we were all squeezed in very tight.

Then it happened again, but this time the foot stayed on my thigh. I was being massaged on the leg by someone who decided to use his toes. It was impossible to see below the surface, so I have no idea which of these young guys decided to take advantage of me in this helpless and awkward state.

As I was practically paralyzed by fear and confusion, the foot went higher up. They were trying to open my thighs even more. I wanted to squeeze them shut, but I found myself putting up a minimal fight. Instead, they opened further, providing him with easier access. It did not take long for him to find his way to my pussy. I could feel him start massaging along the lips, pressing into my slit and gradually increasing the pressure. What was I doing not only allowing us to go on, but I could feel myself pushing against his feet to get as much pressure on my clit that I could. It goes without saying I was beginning to lose whatever self-control I had left. I really thought I was going to have an anxiety attack. However, the feelings going through my body saved me from genuinely freaking out.

I looked around to see if I could see who the culprit was that has gotten me so turned on and full of lust, but everyone appeared normal. Well, except for me, that is. I'm sure my face was turning all shades of red, and I just hope I wasn't making any strange faces.

He was using his toes like fingers, paying particular attention to my clit and pushing my bathing suit bottoms practically inside my pussy. Suddenly the stimulation stops, and I exhale, thinking that maybe he is done having his fun. My body immediately feels let down, and I find myself hoping he resumes his pleasure. I'm now on fire and need to have release.

I let my body and my breathing return to normal. Then, I decided it was an excellent opportunity to get out and dry off and remove myself from the situation before something really happens that I regret later. Thinking to myself as if this wasn't bad enough?!

When I step out, I feel like everyone knows what happened. I know this is my imagination getting the best of me, but these thoughts add to my need for release. I find myself getting more excited when I should be trying to get myself back together. Instead of getting myself "back together," I wrapped a towel around me so I can dry off before your in-house. As I was mostly covered with a towel, I decided to slide my hand inside my bathing suit bottoms. My clit is electric, and even though I'm still wet from being in the hot tub, I can feel my juices just as much. I'm able to slide my finger in with perfect ease, and I slowly begin to fuck myself just enough to bring myself some release. I can use my thumb to stimulate my clit, and now I have two fingers curled up inside of me. I am about to orgasm, hoping that nobody is paying me any attention. Suddenly, my son comes over with his girlfriend and startles me half to death. He gives me a look of concern, so I immediately change the subject.

I told him to be sure everyone leaves at a reasonable hour and to make sure that he cleans up some.

Why the hell will nobody let me get myself to orgasm?! That is twice now that I have been interrupted and forced to stop!

I headed back into the house and up into bed to call it a night. I saw my daughter on the way back inside the house; she asked me if I was okay and gave me a puzzled look. I told her yes that I had a bit too much wine with dinner and I'm going to head to bed. She laughed and said that I was definitely getting old because it's only ten-thirty p.m. Damn, I would have sworn it was past midnight, but whatever. It has been a long strange night, and I'm ready to hit the sack.

To be continued...