Summer Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like my cock in your ass."

"You can have me anyway you want...you already know my body as well as anyone ever has, and I've never enjoyed getting fucked in the ass but your fingers feel so good...give me more."

He pulled his cock out of her pussy and stroked the head across her asshole. It was wet & ready. He pressed into here and she opened him. When his cockhead was just inside her first ring he stopped.

"Breathe. I won't hurt you. That's it sweetheart. Breathe. Open. You are safe. Let's just move together right here for a bit and then we will go deeper." They moved together with his cock just inside her tight little hole. He leaned down and kissed her neck, shoulder, and she turned her head to him to keep his mouth. Then her body relaxed to the next level of submission and let his big cock slide deep into her ass. He moaned and her pupils dilated again as he slid into her balls deep and started to move gently in her depth. She smiled at him and began moving her hips with his and slowly picking up the pace.

"Cum in my ass. Please, please please cum deep in my ass..." she whispered. Then she reached down to rub her clit while he moved in and out of her. He wanted to make this last, but knew he didn't want her to be too sore, so he let himself linger in her with each stroke. When his orgasm came he was so deep in her he almost cried. Her pussy flowed with another orgasm of her own as the moved with each other in an unforgettable moment of energetic power.

He spooned up behind her and held her tight letting his dick slowly soften until with a sigh, she flexed and slid his cock from her with a flow of his cum. He continued to hold her close as their breathing returned to normal. He kissed her neck and shoulders as the breeze cooled their bodies and the sounds of the water & wind soothed their passion into contentment. She turned into his arms and snuggled in to kiss his nipple as he stroked her hair. The moment extended. He dozed a little and woke to her sitting up smiling out into the forest, just listening.

"There's a pool a few yards beyond what will now and forever be my favorite rock on the planet. I'm going to go take a dip. It's cold, but maybe you're tough enough to handle it," he said with a teasing grin.

"I just took that big cock of yours balls deep in every way a woman can, I think I can handle a little cold water. And your jiz is running down my thighs. That won't make for a comfortable hike back up the mountain" she responded with a luxuriant stretch.

"Well, I'm in no hurry for our day to end, there's more here I'd like to show you."

—-

12