All Comments on 'Summer Heat'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
GambierroninGambierronin8 months ago

A wonderful little summer romp.

Mike9947Mike99478 months ago

Lovely love story!

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearner8 months ago

Great story. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Romantic, sexy, believable and fun. I'm new around here but I will certainly be catching up with some of your other works in the near future. Great read!

Georgina_4Georgina_48 months ago

Great easy read…. Had a smile when I finish

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is the first story I read on here and I wasn't expecting to end with little tears of joy lol! So sweet and fun. Thanks for writing this!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246018 months ago

Great story. 5 stars.

But what’s the rush? I truly try to never tell an author how to write their story. I just know that I’d have lovingly read a six page version where they got to know each other better over the course of a few days before they finally couldn’t keep their hand off each other. I’d have loved to spend more time with these sweet characters, instead of the snapshot we got.

Well, they say it’s best to leave the audience wanting more. I certainly wanted more.

oldsage_1oldsage_18 months ago

Auh, Smutty, another fun read. Really enjoyed the adventure. The outcome was pretty evident early on (not a problem) the surprise was how fast they progressed. I enjoyed meeting another of your vertural couples and look forward to the next. Say hi to Fun for me!

Cheers

SAGE

Bargyn1Bargyn18 months ago

Romantic, sexy, little twist ..

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire8 months ago

Hi, S&F, fun little story! I liked the hints that you dropped early in the story about the twist; it was enough to make me suspect but there was no proof until the call and Christopher’s confession on what he’d learned. If you’d had a little more time, I’d have liked to have seen them interact a little more before coming to grips with their feelings, but it was quite sexy and fun as it was and I really liked the outcome and the ending. Best wishes in the contest!

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Very nice romance, although the ex's getting together wasn't really necessary. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent! Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Remarkable! Gratitude!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great read! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I enjoyed the story, but I think it would have been more erotic if there had been a few days of will she, won't she, or would he or not, and both of them and us, knowing they would, eventually.

It was a nice, well-written story, though.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Being a good neighbor reaps big rewards!

5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story with way too many commas.

afosi2604afosi26048 months ago

Enjoy reading about people who sound and act like real people, not imaginary characters. Well done.

akindman22015akindman220158 months ago

Lovely story! Looking forward to reading more. 🤠🌹

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

A nice sweet story, but a little flat, due to a lack of any kind of conflict. Phone calls with the ex’s don’t really count. Yeah, sometimes life can be nice, but it doesn’t make for exciting reading.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Overall, good story but could have had more plot and development of the situations.... and several more parts instead of a rush to a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

SIMILAR Stories