All Comments on 'Summer Heat Ch. 02'

by johnanon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
A very good follow up chapter

I had to go back and reread chapter one since it has been a long time since I read it, but it was worth the effort. A fine second chapter, erotic and sexual. I enjoyed the read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good.

One thing, you have Cassie saying "dad" when she was supposed to think that he was just her uncle.

HendrixieaHendrixieaabout 14 years ago
For the last commenter.

You did not read the story very well. Right after she calls him Dad for the first time she explains that she had guessed about her paterninty.

LongTongue42LongTongue42about 14 years ago
Awesome Exciting Story.

Part 1 was great but this part was spectacular,erotic & exciting. I LOVE that Jane always swallows every drop of Jack's cum but this part 2 had something even more exciting, a daughter eating the pussy she was born from. I wished at the end that Jane would lick & suck Jack's cum from Cassie's pussy, that would have been magnificent. I did find it odd that Jane fucked Cassie's ass while Jack did her pussy, I would think it would have been the other way around, I know Jack loves fucking Jane's ass. I hope you let Jack have every man's ultimate fantasy, fucking his 'wife',in his case sister,while watching her eat pussy. YES let Cassie mount her 'mom's face' so she can flow into her mouth, it would be even greater if Jack had filled Cassie's pussy with a huge load first. Let Jane enjoy every drop.

EroticWriter0826EroticWriter0826about 9 years ago
More please

That was HOT!!

I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous