All Comments on 'Summer Heat Ch. 03'

by PapaBear76

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

An interesting start to this story, but if He's screwing his sister if I got it correctly, then he should bang her hard as much as he can. Maybe he will get both girls to do him and visa-versa !! Some added details about either person's responses would enhance your nice story, thank you.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
What an AWESOME STORY....I need more

Love the way you are building the story.

What about bringing Mom into the ACTION before Donna. Mom needs her pussy shaved and fucked and Jason has not had a chance.

However, I agree with Shelby and want Donna and Jason joining the action with a MASSIVE THREESOME.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME EPISODE

Great description of the sex.

They are developing a love for each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jason checked baseball scores with his coffee

Huh?

Some sort of hi-tech advance, I guess. Used to be on the radio or TV. Who'd have thought one day you'd be able to get the scores via coffee. It's like living in the future!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaBear76@PapaBear76
We write these stories for free and give them to you for free. If you don't like my grammar, sentence structure or slang just go read something else. I do OK without you English teacher "wanna-bees". I welcome all comments, but anonymous hurtful comments will be deleted. So le...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES