Summer Heat Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got it when I moved to Florida with Terry. I didn't want to have his kids. It's good for five years and I've had it for three. It's not bothering me, so I just keep it. I might pick up a horny hitch-hiker or something. Why do you ask?"

"I just might just want to use this new body I've been working on, dear. I still have a period every once and a while. I need to see my doctor. Shelby, does this hot weather change the way you feel about sex? Does it give you different desires?"

"Yes, some. Going to the lake and seeing flesh everywhere is part of it." Shelby answered.

"I get some very powerful desires this time of year. I think that's how we conceived Jason." Laughing. Katherine said. "Will you watch an inspirational film with me? Then I'll try to show you what I mean."

"I think so, mom." Shelby said with caution.

Katherine switched the source on the TV to USB and went to a folder marked "MOMS". It opened to a few video files and she went down to the last one. "Now, honey, sit up and take notes." The video started with the PornHub Logo.

"Oh, my God. Kitty-Kat is showing me a porno." Shelby blushed, but only because Katherine was there.

On the video, a buxom blond tricked a younger brunette into putting her hand into the "Mom's" pussy in search of a lost sex toy. This, of course, resulted in a sex scene with the two beautiful women licking each other and the younger fisting the older several times. "Well, what did you think of that?"

"Well, first I think it's odd that a forty-year-old mom has a thirty-five-year-old daughter." Shelby said laughing. "The mom has implants and the daughter has a very beautiful pussy."

"I noticed the same things." Katherine got up her courage. "You see, Shell, I have a toy missing and I need you to see if you can find it." Katherine handed her a small tube of a popular lubricant.

"Really, Kat? Is that what you are craving in this hot weather?" Shelby took the lube and pushed her mom onto her back. She kissed her passionately. Then moving down to suck her breasts firmly, Shelby slipped two fingers into Katherine. Katherine gasped, but Shelby knew already the she could easily take all four fingers. She rolled her hand around and massaged Katherine's pussy walls as they opened to greet the tiny hand. Shelby paused just long enough to put a glob of lube on the back of her hand and heel of her thumb. With a couple of twists and some gentle pushes, Katherine's cunt swallowed Shelby's hand to the wrist. Katherine writhed around with pleasure as her daughter lovingly fist fucked her hot pussy.

Shelby marveled at how wet and hot Katherine was. She pumped harder and rubbed her knuckles on Katherine's g-spot. She explored around the inside and felt he uterus and cervix in the back. Just as she thought about how her and her brother had both come out of that hole, Katherine had an orgasm that nearly crushed her hand. She gently extracted as the orgasm subsided.

Katherine chuckled. "Damn that was good, baby!" Katherine rolled onto her side. "Honey, did you find my lost toy?" recreating the porno.

"No Kat. I'm afraid I didn't." Shelby was amused by the cute way Katherine was echoing the movie dialogue.

"Well, I think you should look some more." Katherine said firmly then laughed. "Yeah, I really like a big object stretching me. It's really intense."

...

Donna came out of the bathroom with her gold lace bra and panties in her hand. She was wrapped tightly in her robe. She gave Jason a quick kiss. "I'll clear off the other bed for you."

"OK. I'm getting a quick shower. I sweated my cloths through today." He said with sleeping shorts in hand.

"I'll dig out those flannel pajamas." Donna said smiling.

Jason took a cool shower and washed the product out of his hair. He thought of how he would be back in there jacking off later. Drinking always made him wake in the night with a hard cock. He toweled off and slipped on a pair of short pajama pants.

He reentered the room to find it dimly lit. Only one small lamp was on and it had a towel draped over it. All their things were piled high on the second bed. Donna sat up against the headboard of the first bed. Her bare shoulders and arms held the sheet against her chest. The near side of sheet was pulled down for Jason to join her. She smiled shyly. "I must have left the pajamas at home."

Jason smiled broadly and slipped into bed with her. She slipped down to lay beside him. They embraced and began to kiss and caress each other. "I've been admiring these freckles on your shoulders all evening. I want to kiss each one of them." He said.

Donna smiled and kissed Jason passionately. She let the sheet fall from her breasts as she kissed and nibbled around Jason's face. She had switched her usual barbell for a gold ring with a fake pearl for a captured ball.

Jason gazed at her perfect "C" breasts for the first time. "Wow, baby. You are so beautiful. I love the ring. Sexiest thing I've ever seen." He gently kissed around on the tops of her breasts in a gentle, respectful manor.

"Shelby never told you about my piercing?" Donna asked.

"No, she keeps private things private. She's never told me any intimate things about you. Well she did say, one time, that you were very sweet and loving, but I think that's OK." Jason said as he held her.

"One of my favorite things about both of you is that you have strong principals. You are amazing." Her hand wandered around on Jason's torso. She kissed him again and said, "Jase, will you lose the shorts please?"

Jason complied and held her face and kissed her gently. Donna felt slowly around his body until she got the nerve to take his cock in her hand. She squeezed it gently and stroked it slowly. "Jase, may I take the lead in this dance?" Her voice trembled with nerves. Sliding Jason's foreskin slowly up and down felt so erotic. His cock sprang to rock hard and she kissed him deeply. Donna tossed back the covers and raised up on an elbow to look at him. "You are a beautiful man. Your cock is magnificent." She pulled his skin down and admired the smooth glans. Still on her elbow, Donna began to feed her tits to Jason.

Jason gladly kissed and suckled her nipples gently at first the with more pressure. He flipped the ring up and down on he left tit and sucked a little harder on the right one. He felt her knee slide slowly between his legs and up to his crotch until his balls rested on her thigh.

Donna loved the feeling of his mouth on her tits. Waves of pleasure washed over her. Jason's fuzzy balls on her leg was such a rare feeling in for her. She reached down and gently felt the orbs in their sack. She raised higher on both hands and moved to straddle Jason. "Baby, do you come quickly, or do you take longer?"

Jason gave a soft chuckle. "It takes me a while, Babe." He smiled and kissed her as she got into position. "Are you ready for this?" He held her.

"I'm scared to death, but I want this. I trust you with my life." She kissed him. Donna placed her pussy on the tip of his cock and very slowly sat. The stiff member started in with some difficulty. Her wetness was still up inside her. As the head found its way in, Donna moaned, and the cream began to flow. She rode up and down slowly until it got comfortable. All at once, Donna sat down hard. Jason's cock went fully inside filling her. She threw her shoulders back and moaned loudly calling out.

Jason's cock was wrapped in heat and pleasure. He raised his hips and marveled in the extreme pleasure sensations radiating from his groin. Donna began riding and bouncing. She became lost in the pleasure. She had wanted Jason's cock in her for so long. She had suffered in silence as 'Bitch Donna' had taken over every situation. She had dreamed of slipping away from Shelby and stealing a ride on this majestic cock. She bounced and ground her hips uncontrollably as the pleasure took over. Sweet creamy goo flowed from their union. Donna launched into an intense orgasm. She quivered and wretched with pleasure.

Jason watched as the beautiful girl went crazy on his hard cock. When she threw he shoulders back, her tits were so perky that they pointed up at the ceiling. She was a vision of sex and beauty. He was fighting back an early orgasm of his own as hers racked her body. He caught her in his arms as she quieted herself with his cock still in her and her wet crème running down his balls.

Donna raised her head and suddenly said. "I love you." She covered he face with her hands and rolled off Jason. She grabbed the sheet and covered her face. "Shit! I didn't mean to say that. Damn, it just popped out. Oh, God. It just jumped out of me." She rolled away, embarrassed.

Jason rolled to her and grabbed her wrists. "It's OK, baby. It's OK. I love you too."

"Do you?" she asked with tears running down her perfect cheeks. "I've been fighting saying it all day.

"Did you mean it?" Jason asked.

"Yes. I just didn't mean to blurt it out."

"I think it means more. You said it straight from your heart, from your deepest emotion. I've been loving you all day."

"This has been the best day of my life. Thank you for helping me come up here." Donna said.

They relaxed for a few minutes. "That was a beautiful orgasm you had, babe," Jason said.

"Did you come? I totally lost track of everything for a while."

"No, But, that's OK it was still great." Jason said and hugged her tightly.

Donna reached under her pillow and produced a box of condoms. "I want you to. You can use one of these. I told you that you didn't need to buy any." Laughing easily

"Hey, I had some like this at home and couldn't find them." Jason took the box.

Donna was still laughing softly. "I know. These are yours. Shelby stole them and gave them to me."

Jason shook his head. "What the hell is she up to?"

I never told her I wanted to be with you. I think she just sensed it somehow." Donna got more serious. "I want you to know that I've never been as happy as I am right this minute." Donna tapped the condoms in Jason's hand. "You can use one of these and do it some more or I will gladly take you in my mouth."

Jason quietly put one of the condoms on his hard cock. He pushed Donna gently onto her back. He slowly eased between her legs. He mounted her and showered her with kisses while pushing inside her. He found that she was tall enough for him to suck and nibble her tits while he rhythmically fucked her pussy. Donna moaned with pleasure each time he went deep and sucked hard at the same time. She got into his rhythm and they began to pump and moan together. The heat of passion built to a fevered pitch. The condom helped Jason delay his orgasm until the beautiful, Donna began to have another orgasm. Her moaning got louder and louder as she climaxed, it triggered Jason to cum. He began to slam his cock into Donna as hard as he ever had, anyone. His cum shot out of him so rapidly that he was sure it would blow a hole in the condom. He collapsed on Donna with beads of sweat bonding them together.

Jason carefully pinched the rubber closed as he slipped it off. He held it up and looked at it. "Oh, my God!" He said.

Donna snatched up her head. "What? Did it break?"

"No, Baby. Look, it's fucking full." Jason laughed

Donna fell back into her pillows. "Geez, you scared me." They both chuckled, snuggled and drifted off to sleep.

...

Meanwhile, in room two sixteen: Slutty cousin Beth was on her back, nude with her head cradled in Phyllis' lap. Phyllis was fondling Beth's saggy boobs and pinching and pulling her nipples harshly. Phyllis' blouse was open with her lily-white boobs spilling out in Beth's face.

"Why is he with her? I know she's a dyke." Beth sucked a tit then said. "The way he danced, he must be gay too."

Phillip shook his head, "No".

"She's not so hot. She's got a girlfriend." Kissing Phyllis' boobs. "She's got this little Italian skank at home. I bet he's sleeping on the floor or in his car. He could have been with me. I bet he's got a big cock."

Phillip nodded "Yes. Can you shut her up? She's wrecking my concentration." Phillip's trousers and boxers were around his ankles. He was between Beth's legs fucking her bareback in the pussy.

"Sure babe." Phyllis said. She swung her leg over Beth's face and sat her pink pussy right on Beth's mouth. "That will quiet her. Don't cum inside her. Let me know when you start to."

Phillip watched Beth's tongue lapping at his wife's pretty, pussy. He fucked a little harder. "She certainly knows how to take all the fun out of a threesome."

Phyllis hunch fucked Beth's face and surprised herself with a quick orgasm.

Phillip saw the creme gush over Beth's face. "All right! I'm going to cum."

"Back up." Phyllis said. She pushed Beth into the floor and onto her knees. "Here, finish in her mouth."

Phillip jammed his thick stubby cock into Beth's mouth and began cumming. Phyllis knelt beside her, watching cum fill Beth's mouth. "Now you be sure and eat every drop of that cum. Swallow it down. We can't have you pregnant by my old man."

Phillip pulled up his pants as Phyllis put her skirt on and buttoned her blouse. "I can't believe her calling Donna a dyke with pussy all over her face." Phyllis said with disdain.

"Hey Beth." As she was crawling back up on the bed. "That little Italian cutie that Donna has back home, that's Jason's sister, Shelby. She's banging both of them." Phillip laughed.

Beth screamed and sobbed into a pillow.

"No shit!?" Phyllis asked. "Damn, what a soap opera."

"Yep, lucky kids. Let's go over to Waffle Hut. I've got the munchies." Philip said leaving.

...

Jason woke as Donna came back from the bathroom. She was a vision, nude and smiling in the early morning light that was leaking in around the curtains. He jumped up and went in the bathroom himself. He drained his bladder, brushed his teeth and rinsed his cock and hands. "Good morning, angel."

"I'm sorry I woke you. I'm used to getting up early." Donna snuggled up to him. They petted each other and shared some gentle kisses. Donna cupped Jason's cock and balls in her hand. "Do you want to know the very first time in my life that I really wanted to suck a man's cock?"

"When was that, Baby?" Jason asked.

"Right now, big boy." Donna giggled, and they tickled each other.

Jason stretched out and Donna took his cock in her hand. She massaged it until it began to swell and stiffen. They kissed and petted. Donna uncovered Jason and eased down on his cock. He could tell she was out of practice at this activity. But she was catching on fast. It felt better and better.

"I'm thinking of a number between sixty-eight and seventy. Can you guess what it is?" Jason mused.

Donna giggled and stopped sucking. "Silly man." She rose to her knees and turned to straddle his chest. With some adjustment, she was back on his cock. Jason now had his first real view of Donna's elegant pussy. It was very pink. She had her pubes trimmed neatly. She had a long clit hood leading down to dainty little heart shaped lips. She was creamy wet. Jason pulled her cheeks apart and admired her pretty, pink anus. White cream was oozing out of her pussy and running forward, up her clit hood. Jason licked the juice. The sensation made her jump. He kissed and licked all the folds of her pink pussy.

Donna marveled at the sight of Jason's foreskin sliding up and covering the head, saliva pooling up at the tip. Then she pulled it down revealing the slick shiny head. Again, she sucked it into her mouth as he assaulted her pussy. Donna measured how much she could put in her mouth without gagging. She gripped the shaft at that point. Then she could set up a motion, reciprocating and sucking. Jason moaned and quivered. Donna relentlessly sucked and bobbed her head. Jason sucked on her clit hood. Donna began to taste a sweetness. She was surprised how easily she began to cum on Jason's handsome face. Her body spasmed and contracted as her girl goo ran out on Jason's face. Then in a full body spasm, Jason exploded a big load of cum into her mouth. Donna backed off, holding cum in her mouth and savoring it for a few seconds then swallowing. She turned around and went back to cuddle Jason. He pulled her up to kiss her. "I've got a dirty mouth."

"It's cool, baby." He kissed her tasting cum on her tongue. "I'm OK kissing after. It's kind of hot and it shows that I love what you did."

"Oh, what a romantic pervert you are." Donna giggled as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I need coffee." They said in unison then laughing into an embrace.