Summer Heat Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like being one of your mother's lovers? Aren't her fat pussy lips wonderful?"

"Yes. I couldn't resist. She is so beautiful. I had to taste her." Shelby confided.

Cynthia lay back and moaned as the girl expertly ate her pussy. In a minute she came back up on elbow. I bet Jason smells your scent on Donna, doesn't he? Does he like it?"

Shelby paused long enough to say, "Yes ma'am. He likes it. He used to smell my dirty panties." She resumed licking Cynthia.

"He doesn't have to steal your panties, anymore does he? He just joins in with you and Donna and eats that stinky little pussy for himself, doesn't he?"

"Yes, ma'am." Shelby said and continued licking her.

Cynthia didn't want to push it any further. She shifted the subject and felt herself beginning to cum. "Shelby will you join me and you mom and eat both our pussies one day?"

Shelby didn't answer or if she did, Cynthia couldn't hear for the rushing in her ears. She was racked with a gut-wrenching orgasm. She thrashed around and squirted sweet girl nectar into Shelby's mouth. Shelby moved up and gave her a kiss full of girl cum.

"I don't know how much of that you knew before, but please be discrete." Shelby said lying on the bed.

"No worries, baby. I knew some and deduced the rest. I didn't go to the big question. I didn't ask how much you love fucking Jason and Donna together." Cynthia said. She found Shelby's wet panties and smelled them. "Wow, that's fantastic. Can I borrow these? Shelby just looked at her funny. Cynthia mopped up as much goo as she could from Shelby's pussy and then put the wet panties on. I'm going to blow Mack's mind with these tomorrow. She lay back beside Shelby and kissed her and fingered her pussy. "Shelby, will you join me and your mom and have fun with both of us sometime soon?"

Shelby chuckled, "Yes, ma'am." She said in mocking tone. Shelby lay back and relaxed as Cynthia licked and fingered her pussy. "Is that how you lick my mommy's pussy? Eat my pussy like you eat my mommy's. Do you lick her asshole?"

"Yes, Dear. I like that very much."

...

Jason and Donna lay in their bed. All the lights were off. The curtains of their fifth-floor room were open. Moonlight flooded in over the small balcony.

"This is my first time in bed with an older, married woman." Jason mused.

"Well, what do you think?"

"It's nice and I love you very much." He said and kissed her. He pulled the sheet down just enough for Donna's nipples to peek out. Her little gold nipple ring sparkled in the moonlight.

"Jase, does some of this scare you?"

"A little, I guess. I'm so happy. I have the most wonderful and sweet lady in the world for my wife."

"Some of this scares me a lot, baby." She said. "My first marriage was short and horrible."

"I'm never going to hurt you. I'll stand by you, no matter what." Jason assured her.

"I know that you are a good man, Jason Thomas. I'm afraid I might mess up. What if Bitch Donna comes back?"

"I don't think she will. If she does, I'll conquer her like I did before."

"Oh, really, mister. You conquered Bitch Donna? I thought I did that."

"Well I guess you did, at that. Shelby told me how to do it. She told me to be nice to you. No matter what you said or how you acted, I was to just keep being nice. That's what I'll do if you get bitchy, I'll just keep being the best I can."

"You have always known I like women. I want to have my time with Shelby and maybe Katherine too. Can you handle that?" Donna knew that was the big issue.

"Just like before, no secrets. Just let me know. If it ever becomes an issue, please respect me. We'll work it out. I just don't think I can play with Mom much anymore. It has just gotten too weird lately." Jason confided.

"We'll tell her together. She'll understand."

They lay cuddling for a while. Jason petted her and caressed her soft skin. He massaged her breasts and began to escalate the petting to higher pleasures. Donna talking openly about wanting Shelby and Katherine made Jason's cock hard and Donna's pussy wet. He gently moved his body in between her long legs and slipped his cock into its new home, deep within the honey hole of this blonde beauty.

Donna welcomed him by spreading her legs wide and high. She kissed him passionately as they settled into a comfortably motion. Jason's cock felt wonderful stretching her open and rubbing her labial folds. His pubic mound bumped a rhythm against her horny little clit sending her into an intense orgasm.

Jason matched her slowing pace and spasm. As she eased her orgasm, he rolled her onto her side. He straddled her right leg that was on the bottom. He held her left leg across his chest. He entered her in the position known to lovers for offering the deepest penetration. Jason's cock went to the deepest bottom of Donna's pussy. He flexed and pushed until her outer lips were being pulled inside. There, he set up camp. He went into a comfortable rhythm and rocked and fucked. He may have had a quick cum earlier, standing, but now his cock was in her for the long game.

Donna had never felt anyone slam into the bottom of her cunt over and over. The way her lips were being sucked into her felt like she was being turned inside out. She slipped her hand into the action and rubbed her clit. She had another orgasm. She almost ejected Jason with her contraction.

Jason felt her guts push outward, but he had her pinned and his cock wanted more. He pushed her leg down and slipped out of her. Although she thought it was over, he guided her to all fours and entered her again from behind. He settled into slamming her pussy puppy position.

Donna was shocked by the extreme fucking she was getting and loving it. Jason's dick felt rock hard. It was shaking her guts and slamming into her bladder. Hot piss began to trickle out and run down her thighs. "Oh, Damn! Fuck yes. God, what are you doing to me?" Donna yelled and moaned over and over. She couldn't hold back another orgasm, but Jason met hers with one of his own. Jason held her hips and slammed his cock and streams of liquid cum deep into his new bride.

Jason fell into the bed beside her. Donna went face first into the pillow beside him. He lay there sweating and breathing hard.

"God damn, mister! Looks like you saved something for your wedding night after all." Donna said smiling.

Jason was still panting. "But honey, we haven't even done the butt stuff yet."

They both laughed. They covered with what ever bedding they could grab and fell deeply asleep.

...

Someone replaced the gentle moonlight with some harsh sunshine. Jason was awakened by Donna's stirring. "Come on, baby. Grab a quick shower. We're meeting people for brunch and I've got to go by the Pioneer. I have to make sure the banquet room is shipshape."

"God, my head hurts. What did you do to me last night?"

"Me? I'm surprised I can walk, you beast. I've got headache pills in my bag. Hurry up. I love you."

...

As Jason and Donna walked to the door of the Roadside Pioneer, "Oh shit, Jase. Karen is here. She's the regional manager. What in fuck is she doing here for on a Sunday?"

They made their way through the lobby. Guests from the event the night before were sitting and standing all about. Frank and Maggie, John, Anna and Zach, and Aunt Suzie and her boyfriend, Patrick all wanted to greet the newlyweds. But Donna's attention was fixed on the regional manager. She thought surely, she was in trouble.

"Donna, can we go talk in your office?" Karen asked sternly.

Donna just nodded to her. "Jase just stay out here and visit. I'll go deal with this."

"Is everything OK, baby?" He was concerned.

Donna and Karen disappeared into Donna's tiny office. Jason noticed Katherine and Shelby walking up to the front door. They were walking slowly. They were both wearing dark sunglasses and hangover face.

Susan and Patrick came up to Jason. "Here, bud. I've been holding this for you." She handed him a clear plastic bag with dozens of envelopes in it.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Wedding gifts, silly boy." She laughed along with some people standing near.

"I hadn't thought of anything like that. I focused all my attention on Mom and Donna."

"That's the way it should be, son." Frank said and grabbed him in a hug. Frank even kissed him on the cheek. "I've always been proud of you. Never more than last night. Your dad was my best friend. He would be beaming with pride today. I bet he is somewhere."

"I'm sure of it, Frank. I'll always consider you my other dad. I love you and Maggie."

"Bring that pretty bride to Tallahassee. We've got to get to know her."

Shelby crossed over to him and hugged him in silence. Tears began to run down her cheeks. "We did it, Jase. We gave Kat the best birthday ever, I'm starting a new career, and you got the girl." She hugged him and wept.

...

Donna closed the door behind her. She was bracing for an ass chewing if not a firing.

Karen turned and hugged her. "My girl, my girl. You got married. How wonderful. I love it. I guess that hunk you have in tow is the lucky guy."

"God, Karen. I thought I was in trouble. I haven't paid for the room. I was going to put it on my credit card today or something." Donna said sheepishly.

"Dear, dear." Karen laughed. "There is absolutely no record of there being any kind of event here last night. The place is spotless. The cleaning staff has cash in their pockets and smiles on their faces. Almost all the rooms were filled last night. Everything is peachy. I gave all your guests a little discount." She hugged Donna again. "Corporate knows all about you. They love you. They have acquired some new properties. We will need all our best managers. You could wind up managing one of our places in Florida. How does that sound?"

...

Jason noticed Donna's office door open. Karen walked out and Donna waved for Jason and Shelby to come in.

"What's up, baby?" Jason asked.

"Everything is great, wonderful. We don't have to pay for the banquet room, and I may get a promotion." She giggled and hugged them both. "Oh, Shell it's so good to see you. You did so good last night. We love you." She hugged and kissed Shelby.

"Shit, girl, you don't know the half of last night. I'll tell you later. The group is going to the Family Feast. Let's go beat the after-church crowd."

Donna took Jason's hand and Shelby's. "Shelby Lynn, none of this would be happening without you. I will always be thankful for your love and friendship. Will you please be God-mother to our child also please join us in our room at the Hamiltonian this afternoon for a glorious fuck?"

"Yeah, sis. I think this little triangle thing needs keep going. We'll just keep it secret. I guess somewhere along the line I fell in love with you after all."

...

Epilogue

It's late January and Katherine sat at her desk. It's a dead time of year for real estate even on the commercial side. She was cruising on some big commissions she made in the fall. She was clearing up odd record keeping. She was thinking of how nice it would be to gather up Cynthia and minimal clothes and fly someplace warm. There was a knock at her door. A handsome graying man was standing there. He looked tough and fit. He had steel gray eyes and a soft smile on a rugged face.

"Katherine, I'm Mike Hawkins. I want to buy a house and some friends said I need to talk to you."

Katherine took off her reading glasses. "We have several fine listings I can show you. What kind of home are you looking for?"

"Oh, I found it. I'm going to buy this house I've picked out."

"Is it one of our listings?" Katherine asked.

"You had it at one time. This sign was laying in the yard. See?" Mike showed a picture on his phone of one of her signs propped against the house. Someone had drawn a mustache and glasses on her picture.

"That's an old picture. I shaved since then. What's the address?"

Mike chuckled at her joke. "One six zero four East Cherry St."

Katherine looked the place up and talked as she thought. "Off the beaten path. Let me pull the file." She found a folder in a crowded drawer. "Let's see. We had the listing for a minimum time. There is a note in here. Jim's handwriting. 'Elderly couple. The man died. The lady is in a nursing home. House now belongs to their daughter down in Quitman.' You have to deal directly with her. I can call and get permission to give you her number if you like."

"Oh, no I've done all of that. She took my first offer."

"Do you need help negotiating the finances? I can give you advice, that's about it." Katherine said.

"No, I'm paying her in cash from the sale of my other place."

"Then what do you need me for, Mr. Hawkins?"

"Mr. Hawkins was my dad. Call me Mike or Hawk. I was hoping you could help me with all the paperwork. The deed and title search and all that garbage. You know, like you did for my friend Tony Hollis."

...

"Kim, this is Katherine Thomas."

"Hey, girlfriend. How's the new little family?" Kim asked.

"They are fine. Just a little baby bump and her boobs are growing. Kim, Mike Hawkins just left my office."

Kim Hollis squealed with joy on the other end. "Isn't he handsome? That's the guy I told you about. He was in the Army with Tony's dad. Then he was a cop. He's semi-retired now. He gave us the snapper fillets we had over here. He's a damn good man, Kathy. Widowed once, divorced once."

"Kimmie, you're as sneaky as my kids." Katherine said. "I'm meeting him at this house he wants to buy in a few minutes."

"If he wants the house, he'll get it. He knows how to get what he wants. Just help him buy the house. That will give you time to get to know him. Hey, got to go. We're getting the kids at the first of the month."

"So happy for you. Take care."

...

Katherine pulled her Honda CR-V into the drive at the house Mike wanted. He came out on the porch with a cup of coffee.

"Come on in. It's warm."

"You've got the power on?"

"Yep."

"Let me take a walk around first." Katherine said.

Mike watched her walk past. She walked with confidence. She wore some good jeans, just tight enough to show her fit thighs and butt. The western style boots were a touch he liked. Her jacket was stylish but practical. He walked off the porch and followed her. "I do carpentry and wood work. I'm restoring it myself."

Katherine felt him looking at her ass and liked it. She kept making mental notes about the house. It was boarded up. It needed repairs at every corner. The paint that remained was pealing. She came upon the sign with her vandalized picture. "Looks like some vandal left their marker behind."

Mike stepped past her and plucked his Sharpie off the ground. "They're bad about that."

"Nice touch, Mr. Hawkins, or Mike. So, I guess that's your boat in the back yard." She stood staring at the thirty-foot sportfisher with big twin Evinrude outboards.

"Yeah, I brought it up back before the hurricane. I'll take it back to Apalachicola in March. I've got a buddy that gives me a good deal on a slip."

"A man told me once that a fisherman has to have strength a patience." Katherine said.

"That's right, and the courage to do the right thing and follow the rules." Mike said in his clear baritone voice.

Cold chills were racking Katherine's spine from his words and from the weather. "Can we go in now?"

Mike led her in and poured coffee for both. They sat at the kitchen table and talked for a little while. They compared notes about their kids. Katherine told him about the grandchild on the way.

"Look, Mike. I know Kimmie sent you to me. You are handsome and charming, but I'm fifty years old. I married my two best friends. I divorced one to marry the other then he was killed. I'm only just now healing from all that."

"Kathy, I'm a Gulf War vet. Tony's dad was my best friend and he was killed when we got home by a damn drunk driver. I married twice, divorced once, widowed once. The good one died of course. Sometimes I have a day when I'm angry for no reason. I think you are the most beautiful woman in three states.

"I'm bi-sexual and I make no apologies for that." She watched for a reaction.

"I'm not bi-sexual. I'm sorry." Mike said flatly with a blank face.

Katherine burst out laughing. "Which three states?" She got him smiling then laughing. "Let's see what we need to do to get you in this dump. First, you should take me to dinner."

**********

That's as far as I can go with this story and maintain any quality. I worked hard to make this one of the best on Literotica. If you read all of it and liked it. Thank You. We now share a bond.

Kat's dream visit with Danny is from my own life. It's a mash-up of two dreams that I had following the untimely death of my Lady-love and right before I lost my best friend to cancer soon after. Two dreams as real and lucid as right now. He said, "I'm sorry. You cannot go."

Love is real.

PapaBear76