Summer Help Ch. 02

Story Info
Kyle’s aunt invites him to come help on the ranch. (2/3)
12.6k words
4.78
32.4k
58

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

This is an incest-focused story. Everybody is purposefully and unapologetically fucking somebody they shouldn't be. Find something else to read if that's not your kink. This work of fiction is part of a series; if you did not already read the preceding chapters, please do that before starting this one.

~~~

~~~ The Phone Call ~~~

When we left the pizza place, I had called "shotgun" - which set my sister into a pout - which resulted in me sitting in the back with her again. When we left the store, I decided to skip the drama and just opened the back door and waited for her to climb in. I swatted her on the ass because I could. Second bizarre note of the day: she didn't report the act to mom. She did, however, wrap herself around my arm and invade my personal space as soon as I was seated. I set the bag of loot between my feet and tried to ignore my oddly-acting sibling.

Once we were home, I headed to my room to start taking things out of the packaging and tearing the tags off. My new personal shadow sat on my bed and helped me. I looked at her and considered initiating a verbal attack, but she actually DID seem to be helping.

Changing time-zones always fucks with me - and it had already been a long day - so I was ready to brush my teeth and call my secret lovers. Melli followed me to the bathroom and brushed her teeth as I pitched my old brush and opened the new one. I took one look at what remained of the previous toothpaste tube and threw it away as well, peeling open the box on the new tube.

I glanced at Ms. Super-Irritating, but she was - once again - being quiet. Once more, I decided that the current cease-fire had value and opted not to complain. When she finished her teeth, however, and flipped up the lid to the toilet seat (presumably to take a piss), I called things to a halt.

"You need to wait for me to finish," I told her.

"It's okay," she said.

Not wanting to attract mom's attention due to the raised voices that would ensue, I walked to the hallway, closed the bathroom door, and continued brushing my teeth. I heard her give a huff, but she didn't complain. She did, however, take her time - and I needed to spit. I was at the point of trying to decide if it was safe to swallow the mess in my mouth when she finally opened the door.

She glared at me and walked past me. As I headed back into the bathroom, I glanced to my left to see her go into my room instead of hers. Fuck! I spit, rinsed, peed, washed my hands, and went to throw my sister out of my bedroom.

She was in my bed, on the side nearest to the window, under the covers. I just stood in the doorway and stared at her.

"Jen's waiting for you to call," she said.

My phone buzzed. I looked down to find a text from Aunt Kimi.

"Close your door. Let Melli stay. Please. Call me and I'll explain. Try to keep things quiet on your end. We'll keep your mother in the dark for now."

I dialed my aunt's number and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"Hi, honey," she said. "First off, I want you to know that I didn't know about any of this until after you left. I promise you that I would have said something if I had. You deserve to hear this in person. That being said, we're past that now, so I'm going to give you what I know so far and then I'm going to let the girls argue their case. It seems that your cousin and your sister had a 'devil's contract' that you and I weren't told about. You may remember that Jeni told you that she asked your sister for a picture of you. It had been my understanding that your sister had just played the middle-man between your ex-girlfriend and my daughter. Now, it seems I misunderstood one important part of that. When your sister turned 18, she tracked down your ex-girlfriends and collected every picture they had of you. She told them that you were trying to clear up loose ends before you settled down. In return for the pictures that they sent her, she sent them all of the pictures and videos that you had of them. I'm still fuzzy on the details of how she did it all - but she used your phone to transfer the girls' stuff to her phone and then she wiped them from your phone. Once she had their data off of your device, she made the trade. Assuming your exes kept their end of the bargain, none of them have pictures or videos of you any longer. Your sister, however, kept all of what she collected. She let that slip to Jeni - who she knew lusted for you. When I told Jeni about her dad, she told Melli. She also told Melli her plan to get you to come to Wyoming and - eventually - give her a child. In trade for your sister's part in facilitating my daughter's schemes, Jeni has promised to do everything within her power to get you to listen to your sister's requests. I have not been told what those are, but it seems fairly simple that an 18-year-old girl who goes looking for every picture of you - including nudes - is probably wanting some sort of sexual relationship. Jeni is sitting here and - if you didn't throw her out of the room - Melli is there with you. Who do you want to talk to next?"

I looked over at my sister. She worried her lower lip with her teeth but held my gaze.

"Kyle?" my aunt asked.

"Let me call you back," I said.

"Jeni says she wants to talk to you before you yell at your sister."

"What if I promise not to yell?" I asked her.

"She wants to know if you can put the phone on speaker. She wants me to do the same on this end. She promises not to interrupt unless she has to."

I briefly wondered why she thought she might need to interrupt, but I had to admit that I was pretty frustrated with my sister at that point.

"Fine," I said. "I'm putting my phone on speaker."

I laid down on the bedcover and laid the phone on the pillow between us. I put my elbow on my pillow, propped my head up, and looked at my sister.

"Mel's under the covers, by the window," I told them. "I'm lying on the side by the door. The phone is between us - so you should be able to hear us both."

"Kyle?" Jeni said.

"Yeah?"

"You know how I'm obsessed with you?" she asked.

"Just a little?" I asked, laughing.

"Just a little," she said, laughing as well.

"Yeah," I said.

"I didn't create your obsession fan club," she said, "Melli did. She's been in love with you longer than me. When she turned 18, she gathered all of that stuff but couldn't figure out how to ask you. When mom told me our secret, my chains were finally unlocked. You've been so wonderful, and I will love you forever. Melli's chains are still locked. She's not allowed to ask for the one thing she wants more than anything. She's worried Aunt Kelli will hate her. She's worried that you'll hate her. Mom told me that you realized that I had videoed us having sex a few times."

"Yeah."

"Those videos went to your sister - in case you say 'no'. I realize this is huge - bigger than what I asked for me. I also realize that a big part of you saying 'yes' to me was because you've been hot for my mom since you learned how to masturbate."

"Not QUITE that long, thank you very much."

My sister snort-laughed. I looked over to see that tears were falling down her cheeks.

"Why did you never say anything to my mom?" Jeni asked me.

"Because I couldn't..." I said, realizing where she was leading me.

She didn't respond. By the way my voice trailed off, she knew I'd gotten the message - that I finally understood.

"Okay, bratty little sister," I said. "I'm listening."

She looked at me, grabbed the edge of the cover, peeled it away, and stood up. She was completely naked.

"I'm on the pill. I want the same deal that Jeni has. I would settle for less."

"What deal do you think I have with Jeni?" I asked.

I expected Jeni to butt in, but she stayed quiet. I wondered if her mother was covering her mouth to keep her from speaking.

"Aunt Kimi, do you have your hand over Jeni's mouth?" I asked.

She laughed and said, "Whatever might make you think that, Sherlock Holmes? Could it, possibly, be because the only time my daughter stops flapping her lips is when their wrapped around some part of your body?"

"Jeni's bargain with you," Melli began, "is that you will fuck her when possible - in rotation with Aunt Kimi - until you are out of college and have a good job. At that point, you have agreed to give her at least one - but likely two - children. You plan to finish college here this year and move to Wyoming to live with Jeni and Aunt Kimi."

"What is it that you want?" I asked my little sister.

"At a base level? To be allowed to have sex with you every other week or so. I promise not to interfere with what you've got going on with Jeni or Aunt Kimi. In return, I will do absolutely whatever you ask. No restrictions. I would prefer that doesn't involve feces but I might be willing to negotiate."

"No feces," I said. "Non-negotiable from my side. That shit was meant to disappear when I hit the magic button on the toilet."

My sibling snort-laughed and I realized I'd made a double-entendre about fecal matter. I cringed and moved on.

"That's base-level," I said. "What do you want?"

The tears were rolling again. My sister was standing, naked, next to my bed, asking me to have sex with her, as tears flowed down her cheeks and dripped from her quivering chin.

"I want you to love me like I love you," she said, bringing her hands up to cover her face.

"Can you stop crying?" I asked.

"I'll try," she said.

I got the box of tissues and bumped her arm with it, so she'd know it was there.

"Wipe your face and lie down here with me," I told her.

"Take off your clothes first," she demanded.

"And, there's the whiny little brat I know and love," I said, chuckling.

"You love me?" she sputtered, as she tried to dry her eyes.

"I have always loved you," I replied, taking off my clothes, "no matter how irritating you are."

She looked up and said, "You still have your underwear on."

"We're still negotiating," I told her. "Lay down here with me." I lay down where I had been before.

"Okay?" she said.

"For those of you playing the 'home game' in Wyoming, I have my underwear on. My sister is wearing her birthday suit, and her eyes are red and puffy from crying."

My sibling snort-laughed again - and then blew her nose.

"Melli?" I asked.

"Yes?" she said.

"Three months ago, I would have probably said some mean things and I wouldn't have taken you seriously. At this point, you've been working up to this conversation for what - like six months?"

"Yeah."

"So, I have to admire your dedication. Like Jeni said, it's almost as much as me lusting after Aunt Kimi."

She laughed again.

"As you seem to be well aware, I have spent most of the last three months with my cock buried in a pussy that - by all rights - it shouldn't be in. Honestly, out of everything you said, the last thing is the hardest for me."

"That I want you to love me like I love you?" she asked.

"Yes," I said. She started to open her mouth, but I held up my finger to stop her. "Like I said, three months ago, I would not have been ready for this conversation. I still think this is a bad idea, but I got to live out MY bad ideas over the summer and I'm willing to try to help you get over your obsession."

"I won't get over it - you," she assured me.

"That's the part I'm even more nervous about," I told her. "That being said, I can absolutely tell you - right now - that the first 24 hours at Aunt Kimi's was just a haze of lust. At this point, however, my heart is different. Right now, I CANNOT give you what you want - to love you like you do me - BUT - I can, at least, give you some of what you want - and we'll see what grows from there."

"I fucking love you so much!" she squealed.

She lunged forward, rolled me onto my back, wrapped her arms around my neck, and began kissing the life out of me.

"For those of you in Wyoming, my sister has me pinned to the bed and she is violating my personal space."

"How does it feel?" Aunt Kimi asked, snickering.

"I think she's about five seconds from realizing my cock-head is touching her pussy-lips," I replied.

"Melli, vid-call me," Jeni gasped. "I want to finger fuck myself while you ride him."

"Who said anything about..." I began.

I was immediately called down by three female voices - who were much louder than I thought was a good idea if we were going to keep mom ignorant of the fact that I was fucking every other female in the family.

I nibbled my sister's tiny stiff nipples as she reached above my head and tried to set up her phone on the headboard of my bed. She wriggled around but she didn't complain.

"Does this mean I can do all sorts of evil shit to you?" I asked.

"Only as long as your cock is buried inside of me," she replied, matter-of-factly.

"What about anal?"

"We're still negotiating," she said, pointedly looking at my underwear - which was the only thing keeping me from being inside of her.

I laughed.

Melli finally got the phone situated. She moved back to my knees, looked into my eyes, grabbed my underwear and ripped them off of me. Literally. Part of the waistband didn't give - but the rest of the only pair of underwear that had survived the summer in Wyoming was destroyed by my sister's lust.

"Attagirl!" Aunt Kimi hollered, laughing.

"Where are you two?" I asked.

"Hot tub," Jeni reported. "Mom's not fingering herself yet but she's on her second hard-lemonade so it's only a matter of time. I've already cum once but I'm holding off to cum with you two on the next one."

"How do you know I'm gonna cum?" I asked her.

"Cuz you love a tight cunt and your sister has been saving herself for you," she said.

I looked down at my sister's face. She was nibbling her bottom lip again. She nodded at me.

"Okay, hold it!" I said. "This is definitely..."

"Kyle," she said, in a low, threatening voice. "I will go straight to mom's room right now and tell her that you're fucking Aunt Kimi and planning to put a baby in our cousin."

The only thing more serious than the look on my sister's face was death itself.

"This part is not optional," she said, very clearly. "Decide. Now."

"I just think this is a bad idea," I told her.

"Noted," she replied.

I looked at her face and thought back to her comparison of my lust for my aunt. I pictured myself standing - once again - at the foot of my aunt's bed. I pictured her opening her arms and accepting me.

"Melli," I said.

"Yes?"

"I'm super honored that you feel like I should be the one. I've treated you like shit our whole lives and I have no clue why you think I'm special. If this is what you want, I will do my best to make it the best it can possibly be. I owe you that much at least."

Melli's tears were back again. They dripped all over my face as she kissed the ever-loving shit out of me. I caressed her sides, waist, and back, and let her get it out. She was a hell of a lot cuter than I had realized. My sister was actually a little hottie. Her hair was brown - where Jeni's was blonde - but the two of them were, obviously, related because they were both adorable - if a fertile young woman who wants you to take her cherry can truly be called 'adorable'.

"My bed or yours?" I asked her.

"I'm not moving from where I am right now," she said. "I'm not giving you a chance to change your mind."

"Do you want to be on top?" I asked.

"I want you to take what I'm offering you. It is my gift to you - but I want you to unwrap it."

"Mmm," I moaned. "That's sexy."

She squeaked when I flipped us over and she ended up on her back with me on top of her. I took her hands and pressed them over her head. I kissed her chin, her cheeks, her forehead, her eyes, her cheekbones, her jaw, her nose, and (finally) I eased forward until my lips just hovered above hers.

"Please..." she moaned.

"What?" I asked, soft as a whisper.

"Kiss me," she said.

I reached my tongue out, stroked it along her lower lip, and then I pressed our lips together so that they were just barely touching. It felt like little lightning bolts arced back and forth across the surface of my lips as hers brushed against mine. I held it for two seconds and raised up to look into her eyes.

"I want you to know that I am not worthy of this gift that you're offering me," I told her.

She started to object but I kissed her again - and then I released her hands and started kissing my way down her body - down her neck, her chest, between her breasts, her tummy, her navel,... then I stopped. She growled, put her hands on top of my head, and pushed me lower.

I shortened the space between my kisses. I had been jumping two or three inches at a time - now I was moving by a half-inch - crawling down her most sensitive spaces. Her breath was coming faster. The anticipation was killing her. She pushed harder on the top of my skull.

I kissed just under her belly button and slowly worked my way through her thin patch of pubic hair. I kissed the hood over her clit and circled around it with more kisses. Her breath hitched in her throat. I moved on. I kissed from one labia to the other, back and forth, like I was lacing a pair of shoes. Her breathing was ragged. I kissed the base of her slit and then moved to her thighs. She moaned in disappointment that I bypassed the spot she most wanted me to kiss.

I pushed into her gap and teased her taint with the tip of my tongue. I licked and nibbled up her right thigh, circled across her hooded nub, and came down the left. She groaned as I tongued her taint and circled her sex again. She growled with impatience as I teased and stimulated her but denied what she desired most.

The third time, my tongue went straight from poking her taint to spearing into her vaginal entrance and she screamed.

I froze.

I waited for what seemed like hours to hear mom's footsteps to come down the hall. My face was inches from my sister's cunt, but I didn't dare to move. We both stared at the door of my bedroom, waiting.

"Better gag her," Aunt Kimi advised. "She's a little backed up." She laughed.

I looked at the underwear she'd torn from my body, but that would be nasty. I grabbed one of my new pairs of socks. Melli opened her mouth, and I wedged them inside.

"I think I like you like this," I whispered, smiling.

I'm pretty sure she said 'fuck you' but I couldn't make it out. Just to test things, I leaned over her chest and bit her nipple, hard. She convulsed and cried out - but it was barely audible. It wouldn't be fair to only be mean to one of the pair; I bit the other as well. She swung at me. I went back to the foot of the bed and crawled between her knees once more. She put her hands on my head again.

I poked her taint with my tongue again and she quivered. I stabbed the tip between her labia and into the mouth of her vagina. She didn't shriek this time, but she did moan, and her thighs locked around my head.

I leaned forward, grabbed the sides of her ass in my palms, held on, and licked and sucked from the base of her slit to her clit - which I sucked and licked until she writhed - and then I traveled back to her fuck-hole again and I licked, sucked, and tongued her until she came.

I wiped off my face and kissed my way to her breasts - which I kissed and licked. Her eyes held a little fear, but I tried to reassure her that it was time for pleasure.

I got into place, fisted my cock, and set it against her entrance. I kissed her little button nose and the top of her lip and then stayed a hair's breadth from another kiss.

"Last chance, little sister," I said. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

The fear disappeared from her eyes, and she nodded.

"Do you want me to take the socks out?" I asked.

She shook her head 'no'.

I leaned down and kissed from the left side of her neck to the right. I looked back into her eyes and asked, "Are you ready?"