Summer Help Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped in front of Aunt Kimi and grabbed her hands.

"I still can't believe how lucky I am," I told her.

She laughed and said, "If you only really knew how the rest of us felt about you, sweet little demon. Kiss me and get going. If you repeat even half of the shit to me that you told my daughter, my beautiful older sister is going to turn into a hysterical mess."

I kissed her - long and lovingly.

"I love it here. I love being with you two and I'll be back as soon as I can," I told her.

"With me," Melli added.

"Use some of those computer skills of yours," my aunt told me. "We'll need to add on a couple more bedrooms."

"Or get a new couch," Jeni giggled.

Even mom laughed at that.

"Alright, sis," Aunt Kimi said, hugging her sister again. "Get this boy out of here before he talks us out of our clothes, and you end up being late to go back to work."

~~~ The Trip Home ~~~

Melli climbed in the front, and I dropped into the back. Mom started the car, and we blew kisses to our relatives and waved to them as we left the drive and headed back for the hard-road.

"Why'd you take the front seat first?" mom asked Melli.

"Kyle needs to rest," my sister reported, smiling.

"I know I'm going to regret asking - but why?"

"He's a little worn out from trying to keep the three of us happy," my adorable - but tactless - sibling replied.

I laid my head on my backpack and closed my eyes. I was almost asleep when mom asked my sister a question that perked my ears back up.

"Why are you obsessed with your brother?" mom asked her.

"I'm not obsessed with him," she replied. "I'm in love with him."

"Why are you in love with him?"

"He's the perfect man for me," she said, matter-of-factly.

"You decided that how?" mom asked.

"Simple deduction," sis replied. "I didn't have to give my virginity to some classmate - like Aunt Kimi or any number of the girls that I went to school with - to know that that's not what I wanted."

"So, no boys from school then - why set your sights so low?"

"Low? Mom? Really?"

"You and your brother fought half of the time," mom told her.

"I pestered him, he responded. My brother wasn't hateful like other girl's brothers. He never made fun of my insecurities like others I know about. Yes, he ignored me most of the time - until I tormented him long enough to get him to lash out - but he's been the best older brother a girl could ask for."

"He's much older than you," mom said.

"He's way more mature than the kids my age and - from what I've seen - he's more mature than most of the kids his own age. Why would I want an immature male to give me children?"

"Children?"

"I intend to have at least one. I would prefer to have one of each, but I realize lots of women try for that and don't achieve it."

"You have this all planned out?"

"Pretty much, yes."

Mom didn't reply. I opened my eyes to see her shaking her head.

"Aunt Kimi lives about as self-sufficiently as possible," Melli said. "You've always taught us to plan ahead, and to have realistic goals. You didn't tell us not to dream - but watching you has taught us that the way to achieve our dreams is to keep them practical."

Mom shook her head again - but was still silent.

"I found the man I want, worked to make him mine, and - when the opportunity presented itself - I confessed my love for him and answered every question he had as honestly as I could - to make sure that our relationship is based on truth and mutual understanding."

"You make it sound so simple," mom said.

"It helped a lot that Jeni had already confessed to him and that the start of their relationship was patterned after the relationship between her mother and father. I simply capitalized on that, bared my soul to my brother, and - when he threatened to back out - I countered that I would expose his relationship with Aunt Kimi and Jeni if he didn't..."

"Melli!" mom growled.

"I never told him that he had to love me. I only threatened him when he wouldn't listen. If he didn't listen and give this a try, I was fucked. If he tried it and turned me down, I could live with that."

"Could you?" mom asked.

"I think so - but it didn't matter. In the end, he realized that I wanted him like he had wanted Aunt Kimi and that gave me the chance to show him that I truly meant what I was telling him."

"I'm still not comfortable with my sister being involved with my son," mom told her.

"You've seen how we all look at him, mom. He really does love us. He loves us like when we were kids, and he loves us like lovers. I'm telling you, right now, that I could not have asked for a better soulmate or lover, and I know he'll be the perfect dad. I can't wait to have his baby."

"Melli..." she growled.

"I'll stop talking about it, but you asked. This is real, mom. I think you're just worried that you're losing your little girl. Think about it this way, you're never going to lose me because my lover, friend, soulmate, husband, and baby-daddy is your beautiful boy."

"I still think you're being naïve," mom said.

"You're welcome to think that, but let me be happy, please? I think - if you just watch us for a little while - you'll see that this is the most real that it can be. I want you to be happy for me, mom - the same way I want my brother to love me the way I love him. He gave me a chance and I feel more and more of his love every day. Will you give me a chance too?"

Mom looked over at her and then back at the road again. She didn't answer.

"Just watch, mom. I found a really great man and you know him really well already."

~~~ End of Chapter 2 ~~~

(This story has 3 chapters.)