Summer Help Ch. 03

Story Info
Kyle’s aunt invites him to come help on the ranch. (3/3)
9.2k words
4.71
23.6k
51

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

This is an incest-focused story. Everybody is purposefully and unapologetically fucking somebody they shouldn't be. Find something else to read if that's not your kink. This work of fiction is part of a series; if you did not already read the preceding chapters, please do that before starting this one.

~~~

~~~ The Trip Home (continued) ~~~

At the hotel, that night, my sister slept in my bed - leaving mom to sleep by herself. We didn't fool around - well - other than kissing a little. I whispered to Melli that I thought she did a really good job of talking mom through her fears. We had both remained clothed as we climbed into bed together, but she pulled my hand into the gap between her legs and kissed my cheek when I wriggled my fingers against her cloth-covered cunt. She kissed the life out of me and then we snuggled together and fell asleep.

The next morning, mom surprised the hell out of me by trading me seats. When I asked her why she'd switched, she said it was because Melli had told her to watch us. She told me that it would be easier to watch from the back.

As I drove, I held my sister's hand and we chattered at each other about school, plans for Christmas and the Easter break, and Wyoming. We talked about adding onto Aunt Kimi's house and what other rooms the addition should have. We decided that one bathroom for the three of us wasn't going to work. Aunt Kimi had her own but the one in the hallway was too cramped.

The miles disappeared and - by the time we pulled into the house - my sister had a rough sketch on her tablet of what we thought we wanted to build. We ended up deciding on a second building - with a breezeway to join the two - linking them at the back deck where the hot tub sat. This would let us get to, and leave, the tub without worrying about anybody seeing. It would also let us put a bathroom right next to the tub so that we could manage potty-breaks easier. If we had visitors, it would also give them a closer place to change clothes - and avoid wet carpet in the hallway when people were changing back. Beyond the new bathroom, but on the same side of the hall, would be a second family room. On the other side of the hallway would be my bedroom as well as a guest bedroom. We sent the sketch off to Aunt Kimi and - by the time we had our bags unloaded and the laundry started - mom's sister had replied back that the two of them liked the idea. She texted me to tell me to start building a list of supplies. I reminded her that I worked at a lumberyard. I would run the sketches by the boss and - by the time Melli and I were ready to move to Wyoming - I would have everything delivered so that we could start construction.

"Come here, you two," mom said.

Melli and I stepped over to see what she wanted. She took one of our hands in each of hers. My sister and I automatically linked our hands to complete the circle.

"I'm just going to tell you right now that you two are scaring the loving hell out of me," she said. "My two kiddos are turning into adults in front of my eyes. I'm still going to be watching but I'm starting to believe that my little girl might be a genius and I never realized it."

"Mom," Melli said.

"You two don't sound like you're drunk on lust - you sound like two people planning for their future together. I am so excited and scared at the same time. I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight."

"We'll sleep in your bed," Melli told her. "We'll wrap you up so you don't have to worry. You've had a lot of time off of work and we switched time-zones so you're gonna be trashed at work tomorrow."

"See?" Mom said. "Who are you - and what have you done with my daughter?!"

Melli laughed and wrapped mom in a hug. Since we were holding hands, that movement brought me into the circle as well. I wrapped my arms around both of them and gave a little squeeze.

"This isn't happening," mom said, sounding close to tears.

"You can come with us, mom," Melli told her.

"Now I know I'm insane," mom said.

"I'm serious," my sister told her. "You've got a few months to plan. Hell, we'll move out and get the new addition built. You wrap things up here, sell the house, and we'll have a place for you when you get there."

"I'm not ready to retire yet," mom said.

"Who said anything about retiring? You'll just be changing from what you're doing now to helping keep the other four of us out of trouble - you're getting promoted to manager."

Mom hugged her and kissed her cheek and said, "Okay, you're too much. Get to bed and we'll talk later."

I changed into my bed clothes and ended up meeting Melli in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, peed, and washed my hands.

"Ready?" she asked me.

I smiled and nodded.

We knocked on mom's door, carrying our favorite pillows. When she asked what we wanted, we slipped inside, closed the door, and climbed into bed with her.

"You're fucking kidding me," she gasped.

"Language," I said, laughing.

She hugged our necks and then laughed as we snuggled in on either side of her to hold her as we fell asleep together.

~~~ The Watching ~~~

Over the next four weeks, my sister and I maintained what we'd already been doing - at least as far as having sex when mom wasn't aware.

We wrapped up our finals for the semester and I finalized the list of lumber and supplies that we would need for the new addition. We tweaked the design a little but - overall - we were all still pretty happy with what we had come up with.

For Christmas, we made our way through a snowstorm to make the trip back to Aunt Kimi's. Mom laughed as hard as the rest of us, on Christmas morning, as every single present that I unwrapped was some kind of naughty underwear or role-play costume.

She turned beet-red when my three lovers insisted that I change into the "Santa suit" and model it for them. She covered her eyes as all of them jumped out of their seats to come give me kisses under the mistletoe that was strategically place on the front waistband of the man-thong that constituted the only piece of the outfit that was meant to protect my dignity.

"There should be no sucking sounds under the mistletoe!" my mother yelled, as she squeezed her eyes tightly shut and moved her hands to cover her ears.

"My bad!" her sister said, laughing loudly.

The girls sent me to change while they descended on my poor mother to tickle the loving shit out of her. I returned to find a four-way tickle fight in the front room and stayed in the hallway to avoid becoming the next victim of assault. I didn't leave my hiding place until they were all breathless and had collapsed back into their seats.

My big surprise for them was the poster-sized computer models for the new addition. We were firmly set on the layout now but - as soon as they saw the 3D models - they started discussing what the interior design was going to look like. By the time we left Aunt Kimi's, a week later, all four of them had gotten into it and were planning a makeover for the entire house.

My mom's sister looked at her and asked, "How soon are you moving in with us?"

Mom pretended to look surprised but said, "I'm not sure yet."

"You know you're welcome to come when the kids do," Aunt Kimi told her.

"Thanks but I might work another year at the office," she replied.

"Mom's just trying to get out of helping," Melli accused, laughing.

"You guys realize how much work that's going to be, don't you?" she said.

"Aha!" her sister gasped.

Mom laughed and said, "No, no. That's not why ..."

"Then come with them, chicken shit!" Aunt Kimi taunted.

"We'll see," mom said, finally.

"Good enough," her sister announced, settling the argument.

"I hate you," mom snarled at her, laughing.

"I hate you, too, big sister," she snarled back, laughing just as much.

It was really too cold to fuck in the hayloft - but we did it anyway. This had become my sister's favorite location to have sex. It had always been Jeni's. I joked that we should just turn the extra family room in the new addition into a hayloft. We shivered as we ran back to the house. Aunt Kimi shook her head at us and smiled, asking if we succeeded in getting that fresh bedding put into Bessie's stall. She laughed when we assured her we made sure that it had gotten a 'full load'.

~~~

Back home, my sister and I started our spring semester of classes. She was making sure to take classes that would transfer. I was finishing up the last of what I needed to qualify for my degree. In actuality, I only needed six hours - but I went ahead and took a full schedule.

Just before the Easter break, I got all of my stuff ordered for graduation. Mom hugged me and started crying. She only half-giggled when I told her to 'knock that shit off'.

"You're graduating, you're leaving me, and you have two women already planning to give you children. What am I going to do?" she moaned.

"Move to Wyoming and open a daycare," Melli joked, wrapping her arms around us.

"You two are really leaving me?"

"Mom," my sister said, "my brother made promises to two women last summer and he plans to keep those promises. I love him enough that I won't willingly be separated from him again. He has agreed to the relationship that I've asked him for, and my aunt has offered me a place to live. There is nothing here for me except you. If I convince you to move with us, my life will be complete. If you choose to remain here, I will come back and visit you whenever my baby-daddy comes to visit his mom."

Mom snort-laughed.

"Mom," she asked, "what's stopping you?"

"I don't know."

"If you don't want to live at Aunt Kimi's, we'll buy you a place close by."

Mom looked at her and said, "You're serious."

"Serious as a heart-attack," my sister told her.

After a couple minutes, Mom said, "I'll think about it."

Melli wrapped her arms around her and said, "I love you, mom. I want you there with us. Your grandbabies need their Nana to be close by."

"You're impossible, child," Mom laughed.

~~~

Easter Break - and the trip back and forth to Aunt Kimi's was becoming a routine. For me, it was interesting to see how the chores changed, slightly, with the seasons. For some reason, it actually felt warmer in Wyoming in the winter than it did in Illinois. I'm not sure it was true; maybe I was just looking forward to the move so much that I painted things the way I wanted them to be.

I called the lumberyard in Wright and confirmed that the order was queued up for the middle of May. I began working more earnestly with my boss to make sure that I had a job lined up in Wyoming. After talking things over with mom for several months, we ended up finally being able to talk her into moving at the same time as us.

She would move to Wright and find a job there. During the week, I would live with her - so that I could continue working with the company that owned the lumberyard where I was currently employed. On the weekends, I would live at Aunt Kimi's. The girls were already trying to figure out how the sleep-schedule was going to work - but I knew it would work itself out.

~~~ The Move ~~~

We tried to figure out the timing for graduation and the move and everything else. We finally decided on a date - a week after graduation. Mom gave her several weeks' notice and I told my boss what we had decided.

Aunt Kimi and Jeni threatened to show up for my graduation but we told them that it was stupid because we'd need to hire a car-carrier to move all of the vehicles back to Wyoming. My sister vid-called the two of them and they watched from her phone. Naked. From the hot tub. Mom shook her head and laughed when Melli told her.

That night, we made sure mom was passed out before we vid-called my Wyoming lovers. Aunt Kimi and Jeni took turns telling my sister what she had to do to me. Melli ended up with a bucket-load of my cum all over her face and chest. I couldn't believe how much that turned me on. The girls couldn't either. They all promised me that severe edging followed by a blowjob/handjob combination was on the menu for my next one-on-one sessions with each of them.

As soon as I was hard enough again to shove my cock back inside of my sister's body, it went straight into her tight twat and I growled and groaned as I fucked her furiously until I delivered the next load of cream-filling to the front door of her womb. Aunt Kimi and Jeni were more than ready for me to be back on the ranch. Melli and I blew the two of them kisses and then I passed out from dehydration.

~~~

A week later, we loaded everything that we hadn't already donated or thrown away into a moving van. I drove the truck, mom drove her car, and Melli drove my pickup. At this point, we had a favorite hotel at about the midpoint of the trip and mom had already reserved our room.

At the diner, as we waited on our food, mom growled at Melli as she rubbed my cock under the table of the booth where we were sitting. Mom anticipated my sister's automatic mini-tirade about taking care of her man and preempted it by telling her to just ease off a bit while we were in public.

I could tell, by the way her lip curled, that she was planning for the two of us to fuck in the hotel room - as her bit of spiteful revenge towards our mother. Once we had eaten and we returned to the room, I got her into the bathroom, kicked on the exhaust fan and gagged her with a washcloth as I fucked her up against the wall of the shower. By the time we got out of the bathroom, mom was unhappy about how long we had taken but my sister curled up beside me and went to sleep without causing any further trouble.

Mom wasn't entirely happy with how the night had gone but she did tell me - when we were alone for a moment the following day - that she appreciated me getting Melli to calm down. As I drove the truck, I thought a little more about it. My sister wasn't used to driving this many hours or - quite honestly - being away from me for this long. Considering those two things, she was actually doing pretty well. I was a little worried about her vengefulness towards Mom but our mother was going to be living an hour away and it would be down to the three women I was fucking to figure out what was going to fly and what wasn't. Out of that group, Aunt Kimi inherently had the larger say because I was still more enthralled with her than she was with me. I was better than just a fuck-toy but she definitely held sway over me. That being said, my mother's sister had made very few decisions that I disagreed with - and (even then) we always found a way to work it out.

By the end of the second day, we had dropped mom's stuff off to her house and got things situated enough that we could leave her there. By the time we got to Aunt Kimi's I was done. We left everything in the truck and headed to the couch. I gave my sister and my cousin a quick orgasm and they headed for the hot tub. My aunt climbed on and fucked a load out of me - holding back her orgasm until I exploded inside of her. She kissed me long and hard and we joined the other two. We kissed and cuddled and played grab-ass until I was nodding off. They sent me to the spare bedroom and stayed in the tub a little longer. Melli slept in Jeni's bed.

In the morning, Jeni and Melli took turns doing the chores while the other one helped me and Aunt Kimi get the truck unloaded. Once it was empty, we grabbed a quick lunch and then Aunt Kimi jumped in with me. Jeni took their car and Melli rode with her. We returned the truck and went to see mom.

The bedroom set we'd ordered for my room had arrived and we got that moved in and set up. We also helped mom get the rest of her stuff where it needed to be. We went out for pizza and stopped at Super-Mart to help mom stock up on all of the stuff that she needed to get her place turned into a real home. Once we were done with that, we gave mom hugs and loaded into Aunt Kimi's car to head back to the ranch.

My aunt and I carried in the supplies while the girls went to deal with Bessie. Once those jobs were taken care of, we were - once again - naked and enjoying a beverage in the hot tub. The girls drew straws and Aunt Kimi won. The girls rode my lap long enough to get an orgasm and then my aunt and I dried off and headed for her bedroom.

By the time she let me cum, I was growling with need. The girls had snuck in to watch the finale when Aunt Kimi called to them. She finally allowed me to climax and I covered her from nose to navel with my gooey spend. The girls helped her scoop and lick it up. Then they all wanted me to kiss them. I checked under their tongues before I would kiss them - I didn't want any of them spit-balling me. After the girls left, I climbed back between my mom's sister's thighs and fucked her until I filled her with another load. I fell asleep in her arms, buried in her vagina.

~~~ The Addition ~~~

The next day, the truck from the lumberyard arrived around mid-morning. Aunt Kimi and I supervised the unloading process and got everything dropped where we wanted it. We had everything marked off and we were just waiting on the concrete company to show up to pour the foundation.

That night, Melli was the bukkake recipient. Aunt Kimi and Jeni came in to help clean my sister up. Once they left, I flipped her onto her stomach, held her down, and fucked her hard from behind - the way she liked it. I growled as I dumped my load inside of her. We made out for quite a while before she climbed on top of me, shoved my prick back inside of her, and laid her head on my chest.

The concrete workers showed up, double-checked all of the instructions, and then started pouring. They told us that we'd have to wait at least a week before we could start framing. Once they were done and gone, I started getting things laid out so that I could begin building the walls.

Jeni was excited that it was finally her turn to receive her spunk-shower. She tortured me far longer than either of the other two had. Her reward was a massive load of cum that covered her from the hair above her forehead to the hair above her snatch. She giggled as her mother and her cousin came in to help her with the cleanup. Once they left, I pulled her hips to the edge of the bed, pushed her ankles down next to her ears, and fucked the hell out of her, slapping my balls against her ass every time I drove into her. Once she had a cunt-load of cousins, I lay down in her bed, pulled her on top of me, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Over the next nine days, the girls helped me frame up the walls. Once they were ready, I started installing them on the foundation. When all of that was finished, we put up the trusses and I got the sheeting on the roof. The plumbers, electricians, and roofers showed up over the next several days and things slowly started coming together.

I worked on the exteriors of the walls while the professional handled the stuff that would need to be inspected. Once that was done, the girls helped me with the siding. Once the internals were finished, we started hanging drywall. Once that was puttied, dried, and sanded, we started cleaning up from the construction and called mom to tell her we were coming to visit.

The girls wouldn't let me go to sleep without us "breaking in" the new addition. I argued that it wasn't even close to being complete but I lost. They dragged a tarp and a moving blanket into what would eventually be my room. They each brought pillows with them and had me lie in the middle of the make-shift bed.

I warned them that - as hard as the floor was - I wasn't going to last longer than one orgasm. They argued with me until they were on their knees, straddled over me. Once they each had a few minutes of that, they agreed that their scheme may have been a little premature. Each of them rode me until they came. Once that was done, we packed everything up and moved to the hot tub.