Summer Help Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other secret began at mom's birthday. One of the things that had been purchased at the sex-shop was a penis casting kit. This particular one allowed a partial casting of the ball-sac as well. At some point, the girls had gotten me particularly hard and had made a casting of my member and the front half of my scrotum.

I'm not sure whose idea it was, but one or more of my lovers made a dildo from the casting and gifted it to my mother for her birthday. As soon as I saw her pull the thing out, I knew what it was, and I was mortified. Mom's only comment was that it was, "So lifelike!" She blushed crimson and put it back into the box and shoved it to the side to open the next gift.

When we got home, I grilled them all, but none of them would confess. The prime suspect, in my opinion, was Aunt Kimi but - try as I might - I couldn't get her to admit to the crime. If anyone other than the perpetrator knew who had done it, they were keeping the secret just as quiet as the mastermind that had pulled it off.

Obviously, at that point, there was no way any of us could tell her what it really was. When, a month later, my mother pulled her sister aside and told her how much she was enjoying the gift, there was no end to the chittering, giggling, and belly-laughs. I, however, was not laughing. From my point of view, it wasn't funny and we were all risking death by slow, painful dismemberment if she ever found out.

Of course, that led to one of the girls commenting that she might tear us all to pieces but at least my dick and balls would survive - which brought on another round of uproarious laughter. I left them to their madness and went to bed. It probably will not surprise you that I woke up - multiple times that night - with nightmares that my mother discovered the truth and came to kill us all in our sleep.

The next time I slept at Mom's house - to be ready for work the next day - my nightmares returned. I had to start taking sleeping pills in order to keep the hellish dreams at bay. Mom was gone one day and I contemplated sneaking into her room and destroying or taking the thing to dispose of it. My mind immediately played out what would happen and I imagined her showing up at the house and asking where we had gotten it so that she could get another. I decided to just leave the whole, fucking mess alone.

I was a walking wreck. I wasn't sleeping right and no amount of dumping a load of fresh semen into my lovers seemed to pacify my brain and give me a decent night's rest like it normally did. No matter how I tried, I couldn't come up with a solution to the problem and it was killing me.

My aunt let me suffer for another month before she told me that she had informed her sister that the dildo had been the subject of a manufacturer's recall because of risk of breaking down into small pieces and sending the user to the hospital to have them removed. She told me that mom had mourned its loss but had immediately destroyed the thing. Finally, I had a good night's sleep. If mom said anything more about it to her sister, Aunt Kimi wisely never passed the information along to the rest of us. They never did tell me who had done it. In actuality, it was probably a terrific practical joke - it just did not end up being funny for me at all.

With my mind freed from worrying about my mother fucking herself with a copy of my prick, I returned to worrying about the three women who were carrying my children. Aunt Kimi finally reached her second trimester, the tests came back clear, and she was finally going to have her little boy. We called mom and she came out to celebrate with us. She understood about her sister's decision to wait and was ecstatic to be able to find out the gender at the same time she was told that she was going to be an aunt again - and a grandma.

~~~ The Babies ~~~

After much discussion - and no small amount of worrying and preaching by my mother - each of my lovers gave in, and decided to have my kids at the hospital in Wright - although Aunt Kimi's little boy (being her second) almost arrived before we got to the emergency room.

We got a few looks as my sister and my cousin stood, holding their babies, as we waited for my little boy to be placed in the window so that we could see him. I, of course, had already held him. I told my aunt how beautiful she was the whole time she was laboring to deliver him. I kissed her as she held him in her arms after the nurses had cleared his airways and wrapped him in his little blanket.

As the nurse held him up for the rest of the women in my life to get a good look at him, I had to remind the girls to keep all kisses on my cheeks until we got out of the public eye. Once I'd collected hugs and kisses from all of them, they headed back to the ranch - since the chores still needed to be done.

I stayed at Mom's that night and Aunt Kimi was ready to be released the next day. Mom traded me her car for the pickup and I drove my baby-momma and my son home.

Jeni's girl, Bela, had her mother's hair and my eyes. Melli's boy, Roderick, had her eyes and my hair. After dinner, they had sat and cooed at their new half-sibling until it was time for each of them to head off to bed. I got loving kisses from each of my baby-mommas before they headed to their rooms. That night I slept in Aunt Kimi's room with her and Wyatt - the same way I had with each of the others the night they came home from the hospital.

~~~ Epilogue ~~~

Mom visits more often - now that she has more of a reason to make the drive. When she stays over, we put her in my room. We finally decided that we had more children than we could manage on our own. We hired a neighbor girl who was looking to move out of her parents' place. She stays in what was supposed to be the guest room. She helps manage all of the kids and that frees the rest of us up to deal with the chores and the other responsibilities around the ranch.

A few of our family meetings have devolved into discussions about whether or not I should see if our live-in babysitter wants a baby of her own but - for now at least - the majority vote has been in the negative. I'm never voting yes so it'll be (at worst) a tie unless my sister (who keeps bringing this up) can convince both of the others to take her side in the matter. I've got enough kids. Honestly, I have more than enough pussy. I guess I might be able to be convinced to give her a pity fuck. Honestly, though, I'd rather they just made another copy of the dildo that they gave to mom and give her that.

Because our love-making sessions tend to be boisterous, our foursomes are now reserved for special occasions. Most of the time, we send the little one to sleep with the nanny so that the mother and I can practice making another one.

My aunt fucks me in my favorite position about once a month. The rest of the time, she wants me on top of her, between her thighs, so that we can kiss as we fuck. I have to admit that this is my second favorite.

My sister's favorite is still having me shove her head and shoulders into the mattress as I fuck her from behind. Her second favorite is the kitchen table - with her ankles high in the air as I hold her knees and fuck her as hard and fast as I can.

My cousin's favorite is cowgirl. I love groping her breasts as she rides me. Her breasts - like my sister's - have grown larger as they carried my children to term. Jeni's breasts have caught up, in size, to her mother's - and I love playing with her tits as she fucks me. Her second favorite is the reverse - which isn't bad either - because I can tease her back door, grope her ass, and grip her hips to slam her down onto my cock and really get her to scream.

No matter whose night it is, it's always my night and I consider myself to be the luckiest fucker on the planet. I've got three wonderful lovers who I care for deeply - who love me like crazy - who've given me children that I adore. I don't know what I did to deserve this - but I wouldn't give it up for anything.

~~~ The End ~~~

(Thank you for reading. Thanks for the votes, comments, favorites, and emails.)