Summer Holiday Foot Romance

Story Info
A foot perv on holiday has a nice surprise of soles & toes.
4.9k words
4.62
6.5k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blistering sunlight beamed through the car windscreen, creating a heat haze on the car dashboard. The temperature was becoming intolerable, like sitting in an oven. Sitting in a layby, surrounded by verdant, floral hedgerows and the sound of chirping birds, I tried in vain to discern the directions to the holiday home. A summer holiday was long overdue. After a punishing winter and wet spring, combined with an equally hectic work schedule, I was more than ready for a week of sun and relaxation. Little did I know that my travel trials and tribulations would be well rewarded.

It was the first time in a few years that I had managed to gather my friends with an agreed set of dates and location for a holiday. Many of the old crowd from high school had grown up, moved away and settled down. I was now the solitary singleton of the group. As such, I was often seen as having ample spare time to organise these trips. My friends were all still blissfully unaware of my taste in women's feet and I didn't like to bore them with stories of how it often affected my romantic life.

I was looking forward to a quiet week of subtle glances at some of my friend's partner's dainty soles and wriggling toes around the pool. Stealing some glimpses of feet seemed a fair trade for the work I had done organising the trip. I always felt Summer was the season for foot fetishists. Sandals, flip-flops, strappy heels and elaborate pedicures belonged to the months of bright warm days and long balmy evenings. Sometimes sitting at a café enjoying a coffee and feet watching in the same way others would people watch was one of my favourite holiday pastimes.

This year, I had settled on the South of France. A charming little converted farmhouse with a pool and surrounding orchard caught my eye and the guys soon agreed to it. Whilst we agreed to the dates and location, many of our travel plans were scattered. With people coming from different airports at different times, I was ultimately tasked to act as scout, going out first to collect a hire car and check in to the house.

The motorways served me well for most of the journey but turning on to increasingly narrower and more rural roads started to play havoc with the satnav. I consulted my phone to refresh myself on the directions from the owners. The family who owned the house was Franco-American, primarily living in the States but used the house as a holiday home and rental. Aside from the usual thanks for choosing them, their directions seemed more straightforward than the satnav. I soon found my bearings and realised the small farming village which was walking distance to the house was just a few kilometres ahead. Their email concluded by saying that their daughter, Cassie, would be at the house to hand over the keys and show me around.

Turning the ignition back on, I set off again down the winding country road. The fields of wheat and small pockets of woodland flew by and before long I found myself winding through the centre of the old village. Locals sat out at the only café on the town square, eyeing me as I passed. The old ancestral chateau at the centre of the village sat on a rocky hill overlooking the town, its imposing turrets glinting in the heat of the midday sun. From there, the road wound over a small stone bridge before leading out of the village and back into the countryside. About a kilometre further, I recognised the wooden sign I was told to look for and turned down the gravel lane. The road was bumpy, but the car thankfully was robust enough to absorb the shocks. The track was flanked by high hedges and before long spilled out into a wide turning circle in front of a wooden gate. I parked up and got out of the car.

The house was as good as its photos. The epitome of rustic charm. The main building stood in a U-shape, with the large wooden gate opening up into a courtyard at its centre. The building was of brown stone, with a traditional slate roof and powder blue wooden shutters on each of the windows. From the description online I could tell the kitchen was in the left side of the building, flowing round to a living and dining room. A long corridor with large glass windows bridged the living area with the bedroom block The bedrooms were mainly in the right side of the building, both upstairs and downstairs. I also knew from the description that a separate lean-to barn lay to the other side of the living and dining area and that it had been converted into a covered seating area beside a swimming pool.

I tried the gate, but it was locked with a key padlock. An old, rusted bell hung by the gate. I tried ringing it, but with no success. As a final option, I called out but got no reply. Realising I would have to go looking for Cassie, I set out around the left side of the house to try the pool area. The left side of the house looked out over the orchard that surrounded most of the property. A sweeping lawn spotted with various fruit trees flowed along the length of the house and beyond, their branches swaying in the gentle breeze. A small stone path wound its way through the grass and up towards a fenced off pool area, tucked in beside the converted lean-to. As I reached the gate of the pool fence, I had to take a pause to admire the view.

Sprawled out on one of the sun loungers, facing away from me, was a Goddess. Cassie was wearing a pair of denim shorts, cut high on her thighs, paired with a crop top shirt. She was lying facing away from me, her feet crossed and lazily waving back and forth in the breeze. From a guess, she was a size 6 or 7, with what appeared to be red polish on her toenails. A pair of flip flops lay discarded on the ground beside her. She was happily listening to music with earphones and was reading a book. Her body was slender but toned, with long sculpted legs. Her hair was a shade of light auburn, flowing down across her shoulders. Watching her playfully flex her soles and toes in the hot sun, I almost couldn't bring myself to disturb her.

"Hey there." I called.

"Oh shit! Sorry!" She replied startled, hastily removing her earphones and standing up.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you."

"No, shit. It's just, my Dad said to expect you at 12.30." She replied in her sweet American accent.

"Yeah, I was running a bit late. Satnav took me a weird route."

"Late? Wait, what time is it?"

"12.45?" I said looking at my watch.

"Wow. Sorry, I just lost track of time. Anyway, I take it you are the renter?"

"That's me."

"Cassie. But my friends call me Cass. Nice to meet you." She chirped, reaching to shake my hand.

"Pleasure. So, you know the place well?"

"Pretty well. My Mom is French and my Dad American, so we came here often on vacation. It was originally the family farm for one of my uncles on her side. Dad bought it off them when they wanted to move out. We added to it over the years but still kept its charm."

"I can see that. Take it you are good at French then?"

"Pretty good. Mostly learned through trips here and Mom, but I also did a semester studying in Paris. You?"

"Not too bad. But all high school learned. Haven't really been here longer than occasional holidays to really soak it up."

"As long as you can navigate a restaurant menu and order some wine there isn't much else to know. Shall I show you the house?"

"That would be great."

"Well, you caught me at my favourite place. I always loved lounging up here around the pool in the sun. Great views over the orchard but the whole area is a real sun trap. Then you have the sheltered bit over there." Cassie pointed towards the covered seating area by the pool. It consisted of a large corner sofa adorned with various cushions and patterned covers.

"Nice touch."

"Yeah, very handy for a little siesta if the heat gets too much. Follow me into the house."

I followed Cassie as she walked around the pool towards the house, my eyes wandering down her fine figure and lingering on her dainty feet. Her soles looked silky smooth, slapping against the flip flops as she walked.

"There are two keys. One unlocks the padlock on the courtyard gate and the other is a master key to this door and the other outward facing house doors. You can roll your car into the courtyard or leave it out front, whichever works for you. The first room is the living and dining area."

Cassie popped open the door just beyond the covered area and led into the house. The living area had two sofas, either side of a large oak coffee table. Against the back wall was a large ornate fireplace, flanked by stacks of wood logs. A wooden table decorated with two lamps split the room, leading to the dining table and kitchen area on the right.

"As you can see, we tried to keep as much of the original decoration as possible. Most of the furniture was either restored or bought in from nearby flea markets. Plenty of space for parties."

"I can imagine you threw a few of your own here?"

"Maybe a couple." She said wryly. "I would bring some friends from college down from Paris the semester I was studying there so we could make a mini holiday out of it. Was pretty fun. Cooking, talking, drinking and listening to music under the summer night sky."

"Sounds ideal. Not sure how much my crowd will still be up for late ones."

"They all left the party lifestyle behind?"

"Sadly. I am the only holdout."

"Well, no harm being the fun one in the group. Come on and I will show you the bedrooms."

Cassie led me through a side door beside the fireplace and along the back of the house. A long corridor with glass windows looking out over the rear lawns and remainder of the orchard led to the accommodation side of the building.

"There are two bedrooms downstairs, both with en-suite bathrooms. At the end of the corridor, you then have the stairs leading to the upstairs bedrooms. I'll show you up to them. They are pretty special."

Climbing the stairs led us to the main bedrooms in the house. The master bedroom was a sight to behold. A four-poster bed rested against the left wall as you entered, with a desk to the right, facing out the window with views over the countryside. To the rear wall, there was a large bathtub, with views looking out the rear window of the property. A small bathroom with sinks and shower was tucked in the far-left corner beyond the bed.

"The piece de resistance. Easily one of my favourite rooms in the house. The bathtub was Mom's influence. But with it and the views it is just really romantic."

"I see what you mean. Maybe not much good for me since I am flying solo. Still, think I will take it for myself on the basis of first come first served since I did the heavy lifting booking everything."

"Oh, you're single? Must be awkward with a group of couples, isn't it?"

"Maybe a little. But there is something to be said about having freedom to pursue different opportunities." I said, my eyes meeting Cassie.

"I totally agree." She replied, her face giving a wry look. "Well, that is pretty much the tour, unless there was something else you needed?"

"Well, if you're not in a hurry, do you fancy a drink? I bought in plenty of wine and my friends aren't due here for a while."

"Don't see why not. I never let anyone drink alone."

We descended the stairs and I returned to my car to collect the groceries I bought. The heat seemed to be growing more intense as the afternoon wore on, with the cooling breeze retreating. I popped open a bottle of red and carried it with two glasses out to the shaded area by the pool. Cassie had collected her earphones and book and I found her sitting on the corner sofa. I placed the glasses and filled them with generous servings.

"Cheers."

"Cheers to you." She replied as our glasses clinked.

We took our first sips and looked out over the pool area. The strong sun was beaming off the tiles and shimmering off the still water of the pool. Insects buzzed through the balmy air with small lizards moving swiftly across the stone walls. I sat a short distance away from Cassie. To my delight, she had kicked off her flip flops and placed her bare feet on the sofa between us. We spent most of the rest of the afternoon chatting about our backgrounds. What we studied at university, our jobs, taste in music and literature. As I suspected, she was about 5 years younger than me, putting her in her mid-twenties. She had studied art in college but wound up working for an advertising firm via an internship. Aside from acting as a property manager for her parents' house, she was taking the time in France to help build a brand for a nearby vineyard. She had accommodation there, but it was close by to the farmhouse so she could juggle both. I sipped my wine and stole subtle glances at her wriggling toes and bare soles as she spoke. Up close her feet were longer than I had realised, with slender, soft soles. The heat of the afternoon combined with the headiness of the wine started to give me notions of worshipping them. My glances grew more lingering and on a couple of occasions I found myself having to hastily flick my eyes back to Cassie's as she asked me questions.

"So, not to ask an awkward question. But why are you single?" She asked.

"I guess the usual line. Just not found the right girl. Have been single about 6 months now. Last relationship was only a few months so barely got started. How about you?"

"Yeah, same. Had a boyfriend back home but it wasn't going to work long distance. It hadn't got that serious anyway. I figured I enjoyed freedom when I came to study in France so might as well enjoy it whilst living here too."

"It does have its benefits."

"Yeah. Able to keep things more casual. Do you mind me asking why your relationships normally ended?"

"Umm, no particular reason. Just maybe the chemistry not being there. Or...being into different things..." I replied.

"Interesting. So, what kind of things are you into?" Cassie queried.

I turned from my drink to see that she had a wry smirk on her face.

"Now we're really getting personal." I quipped.

"Well, if you don't want to answer that's cool..." She said demurely, sipping her wine and eyeing me closely.

"Well, nothing special. Just, maybe..." I trailed off, my eyes flicking down to her crossed bare feet sitting between us. Her lips curled into a smile as her eyes followed mine.

"Oh really!? Ha! Called it." She laughed.

"I was that obvious?"

"You maybe got away with a few glances. Commenting on my nail polish was a decent hint. From there I just kept a closer eye on where you were looking."

"Well played."

"And women you dated, weren't so much into it?"

"There are exceptions. But mainly no. Couldn't get into it at all."

"Hmm, sad. It's apparently so common. Plus, I would have thought free foot rubs would be a bonus."

"Not to everyone sadly."

"Shame. How would you rate mine? Like, if that's not weird or anything." Cassie giggled.

"You want me to rate your feet?"

"Yeah. Call me curious. Like on a scale of 1 being hooves and 10 being flawless. What do you think?"

Cassie eyed me with her roguish smirk awaiting my reply. I leaned forward and placed my drink on the table before offering my opinion.

"Well, I think you can tell from my looking that they are very pretty. At least a 9."

"Only 9!? Where do they fall down?"

"Not by much. Just on the pedicure. Red is very nice, but my personal preference is french tips." I teased.

"Such a foot snob!" Cassie joked. "Sorry for the DIY job but there aren't exactly many salons out here. But otherwise?"

"Otherwise, perfect. Lovely smooth soles. Perfectly proportioned toes and all very smooth and succulent looking."

"Succulent. There's a word I never thought someone would use to describe my feet!"

"Well, you asked for an opinion of a connoisseur!" I replied jokingly.

"Oh, so now you're a connoisseur!? Ha! Don't worry, I'll still take it!" She chirped in reply.

We sat in silence for a few moments, taking in the hot dry afternoon. The plants around the pool area hummed with the sound of insects. In the distance we could hear the drone of a tractor working in the fields. I felt as though the heat was rising after my exposure. However, I had to say that the reaction I got was far from the worst I had seen. I sensed a feeling of acceptance which was refreshing. Cassie was the next to speak as we looked out at the tranquil scene.

"You know. I hear that having your toes sucked is one of the most erotic sensations a woman can feel..."

"I heard that too..." I replied, turning to face her. "Have I piqued your curiosity?"

"Maybe just a bit."

Cassie leaned forward and placed her own wine glass on the table before sliding herself closer to me on the sofa. Her feet already between us, she moved until they reached my leg. I sat upright and turned towards her, allowing her feet to rest on my lap.

"You ready for this?" I asked.

"Go for it. Don't keep me in suspense."

I followed her lead and softly cupped the heel of Cassie's right foot in my palm. I slowly raised it to my lips. She eyed me closely as I took a brief pause to sniff the aroma from her toes. The smell was simply divine. The pheromonal scent stirred my arousal.

"Dare I ask how they smell?"

"Amazing. Like a fine wine."

"Ha! Doubtful. But ok, good on the nose. How about the taste..."

She again eyed me as I slowly parted my lips and wrapped them around her big toe. I knew to do this carefully with some women, as the sensitivity and ticklishness can sometimes be too much. But Cassie didn't so much as flinch. I slid her big toe in and out of my lips before slowly introducing my tongue, flicking it against the tip.

"Oh god that feels amazing." She cooed, cocking her head back. "It's like dipping my toe in a warm bath. How does it taste?"

"Like nectar. At least to me." I said.

"I should hope so! I'm letting you suck on my toes here! How about the others?"

I followed Cassie's lead, widening my mouth to take more of her flavoursome toes into my mouth. She continued to let out soft moans of approval as I eagerly sucked on each of her toes. I felt myself becoming more aroused as I explored each one with my tongue. For each toe, I began by sucking them individually, before swirling my tongue between each and then enjoying them together at once. I soon found myself raising Cassie's other foot to my face with my spare hand. My fevered fetish was taking hold, driving my desires further. I could contain myself no longer and had to have all ten of her toes around my mouth. Her eyes widened in astonishment, taking me in as I frantically worshipped every one of her succulent toes.

"I take it they are as succulent as you hoped then?" She queried with a smile.

"Definitely. Absolutely superb flavour." I replied between frantic sucks of each toe.

"Well, I kind of got that sense..." Cassie replied, her eyes flicking downward.

I followed her eyes to the source of her amusement. She slid one of her feet free and brushed it against the bulge in my shorts. In all the excitement I had missed just how aroused I had become.

"You might be more comfortable without the shorts..." She purred.

My lips still wrapped around the toes of her left foot, I followed Cassie's lead and unbuttoned my shorts, sliding them down my legs. I followed suit with my boxers so both were left around my ankles and my pulsing cock sprung free. Cassie's eyes widened again.

"Wow. My feet are clearly doing it for you."

"In every way." I replied, returning to kissing at her toes and starting to kiss her sole.

"Well, you can't be the only one having fun."

Cassie responded by unbuttoning her shorts and allowing her hand to slide between her legs. Her eyes briefly shut as her fingers began exciting herself before she opened them and her gaze returned to mine.

"Jerk off whilst you suck my toes..." She purred.

12