Summer Holiday Foot Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed no further instruction. I took my pulsing cock with my spare hand and began stroking myself as I eagerly kissed and sucked Cassie's toes. Her body began to writhe and tense as my fevered worship and stroking matched the tempo of her own pleasure. Her dextrous fingers began moving faster, more intensely under her jean shorts. Her face curved in a wry smile as she eyed me feverishly sucking her foot and exciting myself.

"Mmm fuck that feels so good. That's it, keep sucking those pretty little toes. Your tongue feels so warm and wet between them. Mmm god, lick the sole. Lick my feet..." Cassie purred.

I became more familiar with her slender sole, holding it against my face and flicking my tongue across it to draw every morsel of flavour. Cassie's excitement quickened and her breath grew shallower as I could see she was reaching a wave. The oppressive heat of the day combined with the warm tingling across my body gave me the sense I was in a fevered dream. Anyone could come along, but we were totally enraptured in the heat of the moment, our bodies guiding each other's pleasure. I felt her toes tighten between my lips and she let out a long low moan as I sensed a wave of bliss wash over her body.

"Oh holy fuck. I guess they are right, it really is erotic..." She sighed. "Is that tongue only trained for toes?" She said with a smile.

"Why don't you find out?" I replied.

I flicked Cassie's legs apart and moved between them. Grasping her jean shorts, I pulled them away revealing she was totally naked underneath. I cast them on the ground and leaned myself between her thighs. I could smell and taste her passion and how wet she had become. Her body quivered as she felt my lips and tongue arrive at the source of her ecstasy. Her dextrous fingers slid around the back of my head and guided me as I worshipped between her legs. I hungrily guided my lips and tongue to coax her to another moment of bliss. I felt her body writhe against me as she moaned, my lips arching around her most intimate place and sending electricity through her body.

"Oh fuck right there! Yes! Don't stop! You're making me...!" Cassie moaned, unable to finish the sentence.

I felt her body buck and tense against me. I grasped her thighs and held her against my mouth, ensuring to use my lips to extend her crescendo as long as possible. Her body wriggled and tensed for several seconds before I felt her again gasping for breath. I broke off my worship and clambered on to my knees between her legs, raising her feet to my face once again.

"Holy shit that was intense. But you just can't keep away from my pretty feet can you pervert?"

"You don't seem to mind..." I panted in reply.

"Oh no. And you've more than earned them. Suck those pretty little feet." She sighed.

Cassie's legs extended up my body and pressed her feet to my face. I felt myself going into sensory overdrive, feasting on the taste, smell and touch of her bare soles and toes against me. My surging leaking cock was now extended over her stomach and Cassie reached for it. She took a firm grip of my cock, making me whimper as she started stroking me. I greedily sucked and licked at her feet, feasting on the flavour of her toes and sweaty soles, the flecks of dirt on her heels and soles and desperate to taste every inch of them. Cassie looked up at me with a mischievous grin, seeing how her feet were driving me closer and closer to climax. She revelled in my eager worship, guiding and instructing me.

"Mmm, such a naughty boy! Suck and lick all over those pretty feet. So fucking hot. I love feeling how hard you are just from the smell and taste. Such a dirty perv."

"Oh fuck they smell and taste so good! Mmm fuck stroke me and press them into my face! Yes! Oh god it feels so good!" I groaned, between frantic sucking and licking at her soles and toes.

I felt my breathing growing shallower and turning to grunts as I drank in the pheromonal scent of Cassie's soles. I grasped both of her ankles firmly and she let out a shriek of delight as I pressed my stubbled face hard into her soft soles.

"Such a fucking pervert! Mmm, smother yourself with my feet. You going to cum for me? Show me how much you really love those pretty feet?"

"Oh fuck yes Cassie! Yes! Yes!" I groaned.

Feeling myself pass the point of no return, I hastily moved back and allowed her to lower her feet between my legs as she held them beneath my pulsing cock. Cassie continued to wriggle her toes as I stroked myself over the edge. Cassie looked on wide eyed as my cock spurted all over her feet. She emitted laughs of joy as she watched my trails of cum spraying across her feet, each one more forceful than the last and leaving long trails running down across her feet and between her toes. By the time the last arrival finished, her feet were left glistening in cum with dribbles running down onto the sofa and tiled ground below. I fell back onto the sofa spent.

"Curiosity satisfied?" I eventually panted, looking over at Cassie as she examined her cum soaked feet.

"More than satisfied. And I take it you would give a positive review of your check in experience?" She said wryly.

"Definitely the best check in I have ever experienced. A new experience for you?" I panted.

"Relatively, yeah. You remember I studied for a semester in Paris, so I've seen my fair share of kinks. Ran into guys who were into all kinds of things. But this is the first time I've had cum on my feet. And so much of it!"

"Glad you enjoyed, even if I did get carried away." I replied.

"Only problem is your friends will be arriving later and not sure we can leave the sofa like this."

"You're right. Two seconds."

I hastily replaced my boxers and shorts and made my way into the house. Retrieving my bags from the car, I grabbed a pack of wet wipes and some clothes to clean up the mess. It took most of the pack of wipes to clean off Cassie's feet, but we made quick work of it and cleaned up the sofa. Before long it was like nothing had happened.

Cassie collected her things and I walked her to the front gate. She smiled as she handed me the keys.

"So, I guess I have shown you everything. Here is my number. In case you need anything." She said with a smile, passing me a piece of paper.

"Like if things get too boring here and you wanted to come over for a few drinks?"

"Well, it wouldn't be an emergency. But I wouldn't say no." She replied wryly.

"You need a lift anywhere?"

"No. One of the guys from the vineyard is picking me up from the bottom of the lane. But thanks. Hope you have a relaxing holiday." She said, turning to go.

"Oh, don't worry. I am relaxed already." I replied.

She turned and smiled back at me as I waved her goodbye. I watched her toned legs and dainty feet as she walked until she reached the bottom of the lane and disappeared out of sight. I looked around across the fields under the haze of the scorching sun and listened to the buzz of insects flying around the orchard. A sense of tranquillity flowed over me in that moment as I had a realisation. Maybe being the sole singleton on the summer holiday had its upsides. And there was still plenty of foot admiring to come.

12