Summer Holiday with Co-Worker

Story Info
Mike and Clara take their summer holidays together.
6.5k words
4.66
19.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on from "Skiing Holiday with Co-Worker". It does stand alone, but reading that first will set the scene for this story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike and Clara had some strange looks back at work, a ski holiday tan is very unique and they were both sporting brown faces with slightly panda eyes and very white hands. The rumour mill started big time and they were eventually forced to admit that yes, they had been on holiday together and yes, they were perhaps becoming an item. Most of their friends and colleagues were delighted for them, there was the odd sour note but that was only to be expected.

Much of their spare time was spent together, either at Clara's flat in London, or at Mike's little house a bit further out in the country. They particularly enjoyed the weekends at Mike's, walks in the countryside, often with outdoor sex thrown in. After the skiing holiday they did find it difficult to keep their hands off each other and this even intruded occasionally on office life. One evening found the office pretty empty, with Clara sitting at her desk a few yards away from Mike, who was peering intently at a load of spreadsheets.

Mike found a shadow over his screen and looked up to see Clara beside him. "Pretty boring stuff, eh Mike?"

"Sure is Clara, but I'm getting there slowly." Clara looked around, and reaching under her skirt pulled her panties off and bunching them up, put them on Mike's desk in front of him.

Mike could smell Clara's musky intimate scent and couldn't resist picking them up and putting them to his nose, inhaling deeply. They were very wet and he looked up at her inquiringly. "What have you been doing?"

"Well I was watching you and thinking back, and I'm afraid temptation got the better of me. I started squeezing my legs together and that got me going, then I couldn't help myself."

"What? You were getting yourself off in the office?"

"Yes, feel." And with that Clara took his hand and pushed it up her skirt to her pussy. Mike could feel straight away how wet she was, her crinkly pubic hair that he loved was damp, and when he pushed into her vagina it was almost squelching. His cock sprang to life in his trousers pleading for release.

"Come on!" Clara pulled Mike up by the hand and led him quickly out of the office to the toilets. Both Gents and Ladies were behind one outer door, and it was likely that no-one would realise. Clara pushed into the Ladies and seeing it was empty, bundled Mike into one of the cubicles and pinning him to the door, kissed him hard. She ripped off her blouse and freed her tits from her bra. They spilled into Mike's hands and he began to feast on them with his mouth and lips, licking, nibbling and biting at the nipples. "No time," Clara panted, and undid Mike's trousers pushing them down to his knees with his boxers. His cock sprang free and Clara sank to her knees and took him in her mouth. She inhaled Mike's cock a couple of times, then spun him round and sat him on the toilet seat, hoisted her skirt round her waist and sank down on him. Her pussy engulfed him without difficulty and Clara bounced up and down on him, her need apparent. This was not going to be a warm, loving session, this was pure physical desire.

Clara threw back her head and hissed "Now!" Mike came violently, spurting hard into her pussy as Clara's orgasm rushed through her. They held each other tightly letting the waves of pleasure ripple through them, then slowing down to flat calm once more.

Suddenly the outer door opened, and two women came in chatting away. Fortunately the cubicle doors were low to the ground and pretty much reached the ceiling. "Did you see where Mike and Clara went?" one asked.

"No," replied the other, "but they are so loved up these days they've probably found an empty office for a bit of nookie. I wouldn't mind a bit myself, the thought of office sex turns me on." Clara looked at Mike and grinned. The sound of pee splashing in the bowl came through the door and this time it was Mike's turn to grin, Clara knew his little kink well and she punched him lightly on the arm.

Doors opened and closed and the two women left the toilets. "I'll never be able to look those two in the eye again without thinking of that," said Mike.

"Just keep your kinks to me Mister." With that Clara lifted herself off Mike's cock and cupping a wad of toilet paper collected his spunk as it dropped out of her vagina." I shall enjoy the feeling of that dripping out of me all the way home," she added.

Cautiously they left the toilets and deciding to add to the rumour mill, walked back into the office together, hand in hand, giving the two women a quick wave.

One day Clara approached Mike and enquired, "Have we decided on where we're going on holiday in the summer yet?"

Mike pause and answered, "I've found a nice little hotel in the Balearics. It's boutique and looks really nice." Together they looked at the site and agreed that this was well worth a try. Arranging leave together they booked and started to look forward to their break.

Upon arrival the hotel seemed to live up to its promise. There was a collection of two story buildings clustered around a series of small inter connected pools, set in pleasant grounds. Each ground floor room had a patio area overlooking the central pool area and sliding doors leading inside. They were shown to their room which looked more like a suite, the outside door opened into a compact bedroom with a good sized double bed, then further in was a lounge area with the patio doors. In the middle was a block that was the bathroom, thus separating living and sleeping areas. The bathroom was spacious and had a large walk in shower, but no bath.

Mike and Clara were overjoyed, this was just what they wanted. With some sun still left in the day they decided to postpone unpacking, and putting on their swim suits headed for a quick dip and leisurely lounge around the pool. Returning to their room via the patio doors, still dripping from the pool, they headed immediately for the bathroom. Mike turned on the shower and looking round saw that Clara had taken off her bikini and was just sitting down on the toilet. Peeing in front of each other had become the norm, but it never ceased to give Mike a thrill, especially when there were naked tits on display as well.

Finishing they got into the shower together and started soaping each other all over. Mike paid particular attention to Clara's crotch, front and back, and Clara reciprocated by pulling Mike's foreskin back and cleaning him carefully around that most sensitive area. Mike's hard on was growing and it was tempting to take this further, but wishing to save themselves for a first holiday shag later they decided to wait.

They were only on a bed and breakfast basis so, having dressed, Mike in shorts and polo shirt and Clara a simple flowing dress that showed off her figure well underneath, they set off in search of a bar and a restaurant which they found in an evening entertainment area about a mile away. It could have been closer, but they agreed that the walk to and fro would do them good. It was a pleasant walk anyway, along the promenade.

A couple of beers later, a steak with a bottle of wine, and they had mellowed sufficiently to walk back. Arms round each other they sauntered back under the dark night skies, the air warm and scented with bougainvillea which grew in profusion. It was romantic and their thoughts turned to their arrival back at the room. Entering the front door they looked at the bed, but made their way into the lounge. "Coffee?" enquired Mike.

"That would be nice." Mike went to the coffee machine and having figured out how it worked produced two cups of quite acceptable coffee. "You do realise this will keep us awake all night?"

"I hope so!" replied Mike and leant over to Clara to kiss her gently on the lips. She met him and her tongue flitted into his mouth exploring. It found his tongue and an electric frisson passed between them. Their kiss grew more passionate and Mike's hand found Clara's breast which he began to fondle. Clara reached down and caressed Mike's bulge in his shorts, then undid the top button and slid down the zip, freeing his cock to her touch. Eagerly she grasped it and began to stroke him up and down.

Leaning forward she took his cock in her mouth and sucked gently, still stroking. He reached behind her and could just pull up the hem of her dress to allow his fingers to reach behind to her panties. Pulling the gusset aside he explored and found her pussy, wet and inviting. He began to finger her and she moaned slightly. Withdrawing his fingers, wet from her juices he found her anus and pushing gently against it, slid it in to the first knuckle. Clara gasped, they had never contemplated anal sex, but she did like her arsehole played with.

"Bed?" Mike enquired.

"No, I want to do it outside on the patio." Clara switched off the lights and led Mike outside. He sat on one of the chairs and she straddled him facing away. Lifting the hem of her dress she pulled aside the gusset of her panties and lowered herself gently down onto him. Both gasped at the pleasure that flowed from their loins. There was an element of danger here, the patio was bordered by a walkway and it was possible that people on their way back would pass by and see them. There would be little to see with Clara's dress hiding their joining, but the risk of exposure heightened their passion. Mike grasped Clara's breasts and squashed them back into her body, she reached down and pushed against her clit through the folds of her dress. Silently they rocked together until under the stars Mike tensed and splashed his seed into her waiting pussy.

They stood, and holding hands walked into their suite and went to bed to sleep in each other's arms, in total contentment with each other.

Mike awoke in the morning to a warm feeling in his groin. He looked down to see Clara sucking his erect cock, body sideways on, nose down, bum in the air. He reached for her bum and began to caress it, fingers creeping into her slit, touching the labia, pushing inside. "Glad you're awake sleepy head, now it's my turn. I didn't get to cum last night."

With that Clara straddled him and impaled herself on his cock riding him hard and fast and cumming within minutes. She slipped off him and apologised, "Sorry about that, but I woke up and started playing with myself and couldn't decide how to finish. It was a choice between you and that." she indicated a gold, bullet shaped vibrator on the bedside table. "You won!"

Aghast, Mike looked at her toy, "You didn't bring that did you? What if customs had found it?"

"Oh, I wouldn't have been at all embarrassed, it was in your luggage!" Laughing she jumped off the bed and into the bathroom where Mike heard her peeing, then the shower started. He looked at his cock and decided that he might as well finish the job, so started masturbating, eyes closed, images of Clara flitting across his brain.

"That's what you get up to when I'm not around!" Mike opened his eyes, and there was Clara hands on her hips, towel wrapped round her. Unlike the skiing holiday, this towel was wrapped around her hair. Wearing nothing but a broad smile she advanced to the side of the bed and grasping Mike's cock continued to wank him off. Her tits wobbled in front of his eyes. She knew this was a turn on for him so deliberately exaggerated the movement. Faster became her strokes until his hips lifted off the bed and he came explosively. To his utter surprise however Clara's mouth came down over his cock and she took all his cum into her mouth, swallowing greedily, something she had never done before.

They looked into each other's eyes and Mike simply said, "Thank you. That was wonderful."

"My pleasure. More seasoning next time!"

Breakfast and out to the sunbeds around the pool. More people joined them and soon the area was quite busy. They had their eyes closed and were gently dozing when Clara suddenly exclaimed, "Jesus! They're naked!" Looking up, Mike saw that quite a few of the people were indeed naked, cocks, pussies and tits fully on show.

Sitting up a little stunned, their neighbours, thankfully covered, offered, "Did you not see the small print? This is a couples only resort, no kids, and they take a very relaxed attitude to nudity and other activities as long as they are discreet, if you catch my drift."

Mike turned to Clara and said, "Well I don't mind a bit of exhibitionism, and I'm certainly not averse to looking or watching, but I'm not sure we want to be the main event."

"I'm with you there Mike, but let's just go with the flow and see." With that they settled back in their loungers, eyes closed, mulling over this somewhat unexpected turn of events.

Over lunch at a nearby restaurant they raised the matter again. "I find that total nudity is less of a turn on than just a glimpse of nipple or pussy." said Mike, "Even the sight of a few pussy hairs sticking out the side of a gusset with the thought of what lies beneath, can be much more erotic than some ugly minge stuck right in your face."

"I agree. Although for me an erect cock gets me going, whereas all these flaccid pricks dangling down just doesn't seem right. Not that I'm offended."

They returned to their sunbeds a little more aware of their surroundings and lying back in the sun dozed a little. Mike was awakened by a nudge from Clara. He looked over at her and she indicated to her left where there were some day beds arranged in a line. On one of them a man was lying on top of a woman and they having sex. To be fair, quietly and gently, but there was no doubt he was penetrating her, and you could see his cock sliding in and out. It was a most unusual sight, but no-one seemed to be paying much attention although a fair few were watching, some more intently than others.

Mike saw Clara's hand slip down to the front of her bikini bottoms and almost absent-mindedly scratched at her pussy through the material. He knew from their skiing holiday that she was incredibly turned on by watching sex and her reaction was no real surprise, but didn't think she would take matters very far in such a public environment, his assessment proving correct as she grabbed him by the hand and said, "It's no good, I need to sort this out."

With that she grabbed Mike by the hand and led him to the back of the gardens, behind what appeared to be some maintenance buildings. She leaned back against the wall and pulled Mike into her body, kissing him hungrily, tongues dancing together. She reached down and pulled his swim shorts down his hips and grasped his already erect cock. "Put it in me now, fuck me good and proper."

Mike pulled aside Clara's gusset and found her pussy wet and waiting. He flexed his knees and aligning with her expectant hole, pushed into the hilt. Clara gasped at the pleasure and lifted her leg over Mike's hip, opening her pussy further to him. He shoved into her, hard against the wall, her body recoiling against the force of his thrusts. Images of the couple danced across her brain, coupled with the pleasure that Mike was giving her. With a grunt she came, hard, pussy clamping down on Mike's cock.

He pulled out of her, and spinning her around yanked her bikini bottoms down to her ankles and off her legs. She braced her arms against the wall and spreading her legs Mike buried his face in her crack, licking her from arsehole to clit, pushing hard with his tongue into her orifices. He stood and rammed into her from behind. His hands grabbed her tits, pulling them out from the confines of her top. Her arsehole flexed with the assault on her pussy, and wetting his finger in his mouth he pushed it into the first knuckle. Clara screamed with pleasure and came again. Mike could stand no more and exploded deep inside her, his groin hard against her backside.

Slowly he withdrew from her, his semen dripping out with him, running down her legs, white in the sunlight. Clara pulled up her bikini bottoms and mopped up what she could of him. They adjusted their clothing as best they could, although Clara was conscious of the wet spot on her costume. Hand in hand they walked back to their loungers, passing their neighbours closely by, "Gets to you eventually doesn't it?" they remarked.

The rest of the afternoon progressed quietly with no more displays of public affection from anyone that was apparent, and they returned to their suite to get ready for dinner. There was a bit of a drains smell in the room and they went to reception to report it. Deciding whilst they were there that perhaps a break from the pool was warranted to get matters straight in their heads, they enquired about outside activities. The concierge recommended a walking safari, which was led by a local guide and took about five hours. It wasn't strenuous, about 8 kilometres, and offered several rest breaks and some lunch thrown in. Only light clothes were necessary and trainers were perfectly adequate for the terrain. They signed up and were told to meet at reception at 10 o'clock.

Their lovemaking was gentle that night, both still having the image of the couple having sex running through their mind.

The next day saw them at reception with a group of about eight others. They were handed bottles of water and told to keep well hydrated, more water would be available en-route, and a light lunch would be provided at a local picnic spot. They all set off at a gentle pace through a lightly forested landscape and Mike and Clara found themselves in the company of another couple, Tom and Hannah who looked a little older and were clearly married. Both were good looking and very easy company and they chatted amongst the four of them. The guide called a halt for the first water stop, and indicated that if anyone needed a pee they should take the opportunity. "There were no toilets," he explained, "but basically men to the right and ladies to the left." Mike would dearly have loved to go with Clara, but didn't think that would go down too well with the other ladies.

Tom and he stood and pee'd comfortably side by side as men do, and his thoughts wandered to Clara pulling down her panties and..."No," thought Mike, "Don't even go there." The trek continued for another hour and they came upon a body of water, too small to be a lake and too big for a pond. It was surrounded by flat rocks and some beach like areas. It was very pretty and the guide told them that lunch was available in the form of some sandwiches and they could relax for about 90 minutes or so. The water was safe and they could swim in it. Everyone looked blankly at him.

"But we weren't told to bring costumes and towels," objected someone. The guide shrugged and walked away. The sandwiches were OK, and afterwards Mike and Clara found themselves on a flat rock beside the water with Tom and Hannah. The sun reflecting hot off the hard ground made the water look really inviting.

"To hell with it!" exclaimed Hannah, "I'm going in. Who's coming?"

"What are you going to wear?" asked Clara.

With that Hannah stripped off her top and shorts and revealing white bra and panties said, "These!"

"I'm in," said Clara stripping off to her own dark blue panties and matching bra. The two men shrugged and stripped down to their boxer shorts, and everyone ran into the water and engaged in horseplay, splashing and dunking each other. They had a jousting contest, ladies on the shoulders of the men, loser getting seriously submerged.

Tiring of the games, Clara and Mike got out of the water and made their way back to the rock. Clara sat on the edge and dangled her toes in and Mike lay down on his back, propped on his elbows watching the others.

12