Summer Holiday with Co-Worker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah walked out of the water like that Ursula Andress moment from Dr No. As she neared Mike he could see that the front of her panties had become transparent and she was cleanly shaven. Moreover she had a clear camel toe and he could just about see the top of her slit. Her nipples showed dark through her nearly transparent bra. She laid down beside him and said "Phew! I needed that."

Mike tried not to look at her tits, he tried to avert his gaze from her transparent panties, but it was no good and his cock began to stir. Embarrassed, he got up and returned to the water hoping a swim would cool him down. Clara saw him and waved, then indicated he should swim to her. As he got within a couple of yards she suddenly opened her legs and pulled aside the gusset of her panties. Immediately, she began to pee, a clear liquid gushing out of her in a graceful arc, falling into the water. With a mischievous grin she let go of the gusset and her pee continued to flow, bubbling through the thin cotton, making it look black. Any thoughts of Mike's erection going down disappeared and he was instantly hard again. Clara slipped into the water beside Mike and kissed him lightly. "Enjoy that did you? I haven't wet my knickers in years."

"Very much so, but now that our underwear is all wet again how are we going to get home?"

"It'll just have to be commando!" With that they left the water and gathering up their clothes, found a secluded spot to change, putting their wet underwear in a plastic lunch bag. Clara's shorts were very short indeed and he knew that he was going to be tortured by the thought of her sweet, furry pussy being exposed to him or anyone's gaze if she were not careful. Across his mind also flitted the thought of Hannah's shaved slit.

Returning to the hotel later they were surprised by a notice asking them to call at reception. They were advised that the smell in their room had proved to be a serious issue and they were asked to return to their suite and pack their suitcases to be transferred to another room. A superior one of course. A little disgruntled and in dire need of a shower they complied and returned to reception to be greeted by the manager. "I am so sorry, but this is causing some major disruption and we do not have another room for you. We've arranged for you to go to another hotel for tonight and a room will be available for you tomorrow."

Clara promptly burst into tears, just as Tom and Hannah were passing. Concerned, they enquired as to the problem and promptly offered an alternative solution. Their suite had two double beds and Mike and Clara could stay for one night with them. They were all adults after all. Mike and Clara were a little concerned, but then they had been pretty much naked with their friends at the lake and after all it was only for one night, so they graciously accepted much to everyone's relief.

The four of them, dragging the two suitcases, returned to Tom and Hannah's suite, which was on the ground floor in a secluded corner. It was a superior suite, on the same layout but with much upgraded fittings. "You two go and shower, and we'll be in the lounge or on the patio when you're ready."

Thanking them profusely, Mike and Clara unpacked some fresh clothes and went into the bathroom. To their surprise the bathroom door was clear glass. Inside was a glass wall enclosing a large walk-in shower and another glass enclosure with the toilet. That had a door but again it was glass! A voyeur's paradise! Clara was a bit concerned, but reasoned that their new friends were outside anyway. They went in the bathroom, closed the "door", and stripping off their clothes both got in the shower. As usual they soaped each other all over and hugged and kissed quite a bit, Mike even pushing Clara jokingly up against the wall at one point, his semi erection poking into her. "No Mike, we can't."

Finished and dried they emerged to find Tom and Hannah on the patio soaking up the last rays of sunshine. "Come on, let's go eat," encouraged Tom and they turned to lock the patio doors. Mike had forgotten to turn off the bathroom lights and to his horror he saw that bathroom wall was translucent. No detail could be made out but he could clearly see the vague shape of the shower head. Their activities in the shower had been apparent to anyone looking. He decided not to tell Clara.

A good evening was had and the four of them arrived back under the influence of several beers and a couple of bottles of wine. Tired from the day's walk they all decided to go to bed and an awkwardness settled on them as to how to arrange it. Mike and Clara were offered first dibs on the bathroom and accepted the offer. While they were in there finishing their business and changing, Tom and Hannah had changed into some nightwear, well, tee shirts and boxers/ panties, matching Mike and Clara's choices. Clara asked if a lounge room lamp could be left onto provide some illumination, and Tom switched one on providing just a dim light throughout the suite.

The beds were only a couple of feet apart and Mike found himself next to Hannah who smiled at him as they said goodnight. Sometime in the night Mike stirred and found himself spooning Clara, his hand cupping her breast and his erection pressing against her arse. He started to move rhythmically against her then realised sex was clearly not on the cards with Tom and Hannah so close and he rolled away on to his back, however his hand wandered to his cock and he began to stroke it gently. Not masturbating as such but just creating a pleasurable feeling. The action was causing the bed clothes to make a lot of noise so he threw them back and exposed his cock to the night air. Rustling of bed clothes to his side made him look over, and he was greeted by a pair of eyes and a set of white teeth smiling at him in the dim light. Hannah rose and motioning for him to be quiet, padded quietly into the bathroom. In the stillness of the night he could hear her pee splashing into the toilet. Without flushing she reappeared and handed him a moist bundle of cloth. He could smell the intimate scent of a woman's pussy and a slight tang of urine, and he instinctively held them to his nose.

Hannah settled back into bed on her side and lifted one knee up exposing her pussy to him. Reaching down she pushed the middle two fingers of her hand into her pussy and began to masturbate gently all the time looking at Mike's cock which he continued to stroke. They matched their rhythm and as their excitement grew so did their pace. Hannah suddenly clamped her leg down trapping her hand against her pussy and her whole body tensed. Her face a picture of pure pleasure. Mike's cum boiled and his cock spurted. Without thinking he held the bundle of cotton against it, catching his spunk in the panties that Hannah had given him. She watched him intently as he calmed, then held out her hand for the return of the panties. Puzzled he handed them over and watched as she first licked them, then slipped them back on. Both turned away from each other to their respective partners and fell asleep.

The next Mike knew, he was on his back with light streaming through the curtains. His cock was once more hard and moreover was being expertly stoked by Clara. He looked at her, smiling, but instead of meeting his gaze, her eyes were locked across him. Looking round he saw the figure of Hannah still in her tee shirt riding cowgirl on Tom, her hips undulating, sliding backwards and forwards on his cock. Her eyes were shut in pleasure and her hands cupped her breasts. "I want some of that," whispered Clara, and moved to sit astride Mike. She pulled her panties off and slid easily down his pole, her wetness already flowing. Sensing movement beside her Hannah opened her eyes and smiled across at Clara. The two women matched their pace and moved in synch to and fro. Mike watched captivated as two pairs of breasts wobbled under baggy tee shirts, his eyes rose and met Hannah's and she smiled at him. Crossing her arms she grabbed the bottom of her tee shirt and lifted it over her head revealing her breasts to him for the first time. They were smaller than Clara's but the areola were much larger, two inches across probably. They bounced seductively in front of him. Clara had seen Hannah's actions and copied them, exposing her own breasts that Mike knew so well. Instinctively his hands went to them and lifting himself up he rose to meet them with his mouth, kissing and licking her engorged nipples. Tom looked greedily on.

Hannah reached across the divide and grasped Clara's hand, their fingers intertwined, held tight. As their arousal grew their motions took on a greater pace, and with a shriek Hannah came. She rolled off Tom exposing his cock and Clara's eyes grew wide as she looked at it. Kneeling over his wife he masturbated furiously and erupted with rope after rope of cum over her tits. Hannah opened her mouth and he directed the last few spurts into it. She closed her lips and swallowed, looking Mike straight in the eyes, smiling.

This clearly excited Clara and she began to moan. Frigging her clit with one hand and pinching her nipple with the other she joined Hannah with her orgasm and clamped down hard on Mike's cock. He felt his orgasm start and he asked, "Where do you want it?" his voice hoarse with passion.

"Inside me, fill me up." Mike exploded inside her pussy, flooding it with semen. It pulsed out of the imperfect seal and mixing with Clara's own ejaculate, slid out onto his belly and pubic mound. Clara slid off him and took him in her mouth, cleaning, licking, sucking.

Despite the intimacy of the past few minutes, Mike felt the need to cover up and he pulled the duvet back over them. Clara snuggled up to him and looked him questioningly in the eye. "What have we done?" her look spelled out. He pulled her into him in a reassuring hug. "It's alright," he whispered, "I love you."

Hannah got out of her bed and walked naked across the room to open the curtains. Light flooded in and they blinked in its harsh glare. Suddenly in the raw light of day Mike realised that perhaps this was not what he wanted. He realised what Clara meant to him and he did not want to spoil what he was starting to feel, and certainly had no wish to expose Clara further to anyone else.

"Tom, Hannah, I......"

"Mike," interrupted Hannah, "that was fantastic. One of the best. I can't wait to take it further."

"What do you mean, further?

"Mike, next time we'll swap partners and you can fuck me and Tom will fuck Clara."

"Whoa! I'm sorry, I think we all got a bit carried away there. It was a great experience but Clara and I are just starting out and I...we don't want to spoil what's growing between us."

"Come, on Mike it'll be great," interjected Tom.

"Sorry, no, this goes no further. We're grateful for the experience and especially for the bed for the night but no. Do you mind if we shower and get dressed. We'll leave straight away and wait for our room."

"Ok, if that's the way you feel, no hard feelings eh?" It felt strange shaking hands with another man stark naked, but Mike and Tom shook and that was it.

They hastily showered and repacking their suitcases left. Leaving their cases in reception they went out for breakfast, needing to be away from the hotel for a while. They sat opposite each other and breathed a sigh of relief. "Swingers, who would have thought it?"

"With the benefit of hindsight, "replied Mike, "it was obvious from the beginning." Swallowing hard, he told Clara about his mid-night adventure with Hannah.

She listened quietly and said, "Thank you for telling me. I can't say I'm pleased, but I understand, and had the positions been reversed perhaps I would have..." She stopped and asked, "Did you mean what you said?"

"Which bit?"

"That you loved me."

Mike reflected, then looked her in the eyes and said, "I don't think I've meant anything more in my life."

Clara's eyes filled with tears and reaching across the table, took his hands in hers and said simply "I've loved you for a long time but have always been afraid to say."

Returning to the hotel they sat around the pool waiting for their new suite, and eventually moved their cases in later that day. It was identical to Tom and Hannah's and looking into the bathroom, they grinned. This could actually be fun!

Over time they managed to accept the total nudity around them, in fact it was somewhat liberating, it was nice to be able to get out of the pool and just change into dry costumes without all the awkwardness of hiding under a towel. Occasionally they witnessed a couple having sex, but mostly people ignored any activity going on around them. They saw Tom and Hannah around the complex occasionally and exchanged polite greetings, but both knew how close they had come to spoiling their burgeoning relationship.

One day towards the end of their stay they saw Tom and Hannah with another young couple. They all seemed to be getting on very well, all four of them were naked round the pool and Tom was sporting a hard on which was being caressed by both Hannah and the young woman, and Mike smiled knowingly at Clara.

That night they were returning to their suite, after a good evening filled with laughter and not a little wine, when they noticed a light blazing at the end of a path. Curious, they followed the path and saw that it was coming from the last suite. The patio curtains were open and inside they could see four people, naked, all four having sex doggie fashion. Hannah was visible, being ploughed by the young man from the pool and Tom was behind his young partner.

Mike and Clara watched for a while, Mike finding himself becoming erect. He pushed into Clara's bum through her clothes and he could feel her pushing back against his hardness. Reaching round he fondled her breasts, cupping them, finding her nipples hard under the layers of cloth and slid down the zip in the front of her dress. Her bra held her tits firmly, but he pulled it up over them and they released into his waiting hands. Tweaking her nipples between his thumb and forefinger Clara began to moan. Her eyes were fixed to the scene before her, bodies writhing in the glare of the lights, no thoughts given to possible watchers. Cara's body began to take over any rational thought, her arousal rising at Mike's attentions and the scene before her. Mike pushed her forward over the back of a chair and she grasped the arms, her eyes still fixed forwards. He flipped up the back of her dress up revealing her magnificent, backside a white thong running down the crack of her arse, the darker colours of her puckered hole showing either side of the strip of material. Pulling the thong to one side Mike found her waiting vagina, and finding the soft folds, he rubbed his fingers along them, the wetness apparent, the need clear. He parted the lips gently and pushed a finger into her waiting vagina, then a second, curling them upwards searching for her sensitive G-spot. Clara gasped as his fingers found their target, and arched her back allowing him easier passage to her inner core.

Pulling his cock from his trousers Mike, nudged it forwards, holding the tip against her opening, rubbing the crown up and down her waiting pussy, then around her arsehole, all the time teasing and tantalising with the promise of more, then pushed against her waiting warmness into the core of her very being. Slowly he filled her, relishing in her warm, velvety tightness as she pushed back against him. Steadily he began to pump into her, his cock nearly falling out then plunging once more into her depths, the chair rocking against the onslaught of their building passion. Both now had their eyes fixed on the scene inside the room, where Hannah and the young girl were now riding their partners, their bodies moving together as they first embraced, then kissed, still impaled on the cocks below them. Mike and Clara were joined as one, their bodies moved as one and their desire grew faster as their arousal became more apparent. Faster Mike's thrusts became more forceful as their hunger reached a climax and slamming hard into Clara's waiting pussy he erupted inside, rope after rope of hot semen splashing into her. She felt him explode and her own orgasm burst into a thunderous crescendo, greedily pulling his welcome seed into her.

Stiffly they stood and faced each other, embracing, holding each other tight in the warmth of their love. Mike pulled her thong back to catch the white goo escaping from her, and kissing her tenderly said, "They can fuck all they like, but they'll never have what we have."

12