All Comments on 'Summer Hook'

by DickTrapp

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Young Appreciation for Older Cum

Awww... That was really a rare HOT & SWEET story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hooked

I was hooked by an older man when I was 29... I had gone Joseph for a 'male only' massage and after a couple of sessions we became friends... He realised very early on I was a bi sub bottom whereas he was a gay male top who liked 'girly men ' .... It worked really well and I confided in him that I like to dress up too...I hadn't seen him for a couple of weeks , then. Got a call at 9 am asking me to be art his place ( a mile away ) at 11pm that night...and to come dressed ( he was very specific - I had to wear a white blouse, white bra, white hold up stockings and a black skirt, with black heels..panties optional ... Plus full make up !!

I immediately checked what I had ( I didn't have white hold ups, so went out and bought 3 pairs and some skimpy white panties ) on my return I had a long hot bath and shaved all my body hair off ( including my ass ) then stood in the shower to give myself a double enema....Smooth and clean I lay down til almost 9 pm when I started getting ready ... Make up first, face .eyes and finally glossy red lips ... I looked sexy !!

Then I slowly drew on my stockings and panties before easing into my black skirt and slipping on my shoes .. I paraded in front of the mirror admiring myself ( didn't need a wig, I had long blonde hair!! )

At 10 :50 I went to my garage and got into my car for the short drive ( I could drive straight out without anyone seeing ) over to his place, feeling super horny ....

I parked right outside his front door .. the drive hidden by tall bushes, and rang the bell .. Joseph answered immediately and after a low whistle almost dragged me in and bolted the door behind us... He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me roughly but sexily as he felt me up groaning

"Fucking lovely "

He grabbed my hand and led me into the lounge , getting me a stiff drink

" You might as well stay " he smiled... Luckily I had brought a change of clothes in the car ... after I had got my bag we cuddled and kissed on the sofa, fondling each other all the time.. Joseph's cock was a lot bigger than mine ..and I was 7 inches

After a few more drinks he led me into the bedroom and laid me on the bed ... Fully dressed ( for a gay man he seemed to like being with a 'woman' )

Slowly and seductively he stripped me down to my stockings.. I was aching for his cock by then !!... Then kneeling between my legs, he lifted them over my shoulders and slowly impaled me on his iron hard cock .. I was in heaven to say the least ... The first fuck was quick , but the second two were done more leisurely .. He was a 'machine' , quick to get erect and had real staying power....I was aching and drained having cum twice myself being fucked throughout the night ... As dawn broke Joseph was laying on his back , his cock flaccid , so I just licked it hard , loving his groans as he swelled in my mouth and spurted a huge load ( Breakfast !!!! )

After a shower I dressed and left promising to return the next day ... Which I did, totally under his control...

After that marathon session I agreed to help him with 'special ' clients.. Some Women as well as men ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous