All Comments on 'Summer in Amber Ch. 01'

by BryndenBlackstone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
horne5horne5over 4 years ago
part 2

hope part 2 soon great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wonderful writing

You have readers salivating. Don't disappoint them by waiting a year to post again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ahhh...

I see so much of myae,f in young Jacob, in that I also work in my .local library as a 'shelver', and ai also fell in Lust with a fellow worker at the library, but she failed to notice my interest in her. Who n kows? Maybe I was not as obvious as was Jacob. I certainly was as hotny as was he. The thing was, our lubrary was scheduled to be rebuilt over the summer months,so I didn't see the object of my affections for oh, so long. And to make matters worse, when they reopened the library, she no longer worked there. And so simply was too shy to ask where she went, afraid someone would notice my interest in her, and take too m6ch no r6 ice of it. You see, I was not a college student like Jacob, but rather, a fifty-something-ywar old divorced man, who should know better than to be ogg.ing a twentysomething girl who probably didn't even know he worked with her. I hope Jacob has better luck with his librarian than I did with mine.

Yomeyo

George_BarretGeorge_Barretalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story. Granted I’m not much for the dominated aspect of it but there is a real genuine tone throughout the story that speaks with authenticity to the frustrations of unrealized sexual desires that happen in youth. And with the slow burn and build up to the climax of this part makes the read that much more worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrific premise.

Nicely told.

Clearly, it's just the back story to what will come next (no pun intended), but it's exciting.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was done after the first few paragraphs.

Having to be told by your father to get a job at 18??

You had no other girls in your grade school or neighborhood before puberty hit and caused you to look at them differently?

You could still be shy, but if you couldn't even open your mouth, you should have gotten counseling. You parents could obviously afford since they carried your full load until you turned 18.

Everyone I knew from school started working at 16 or younger.

Trying to play fantasy off as truth.

SMH

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm sorry, but I counted a total of 3 misspelled words, including one with just TWO letters!!!

Write more of the story, but get a proofreader or something first!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBryndenBlackstone@BryndenBlackstone
Currently working on My Cousin Cassie Part II and Apple of Aphrodite Ch. 3. They'll be done when they're done. For inquiries/feedback: bryndenblackstone88@gmail.com For daily sexy thoughts: twitter.com/BrynBlack88

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES