Summer in Boston

Story Info
Escaping the summer heat turns into an even hotter threesome.
3.3k words
4.73
17.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carpony_C
Carpony_C
24 Followers

It started out innocently enough, although nothing about that summer in Boston was innocent. I was midway through law school and working for a firm in the city for the summer. I was renting a house with an acquaintance/friend of a friend, still "dating" a guy back at school, and was doing what most 20-something year old girls were doing...having fun!

As the summer went on we had our share of drunken nights out and exploits, but things were pretty tame. My roommate and I had become friends with a couple of guys a few doors down, Dave and Jay, that had a pool, or should I say, they had befriended us. Before long the "boyfriend" had been put on hold and Dave and I were fooling around. It wasn't really anything serious, but we were good friends and we both shared a love of oral sex.

We would often find ourselves going at it for hours, each of us bringing the other to orgasm repeatedly. Usually it was just the four of us hanging out at the bar, and then Dave and I heading back for a hot night of sex, never thinking of expanding our horizons beyond just the two of us, or so I thought.

Around mid-August my roommate had to fly back home to California for a family wedding, leaving me alone to fend for myself. I really wasn't too concerned as it was the perfect opportunity to catch up on work and make a dent in the novel I was reading. However, as luck would have it, a heat wave hit us during the week and proved to be more than my air conditioner could take.

With my AC on the fritz and the heat during the day in the 100s, my house was unbearable to live in. As soon as I arrived home Friday, still sweating from my walk home from work, I packed up a small bag and made my way over to Dave and Jay's house.

I had called earlier but nobody answered, which isn't odd as most of the week I'm sure they were out by the pool. Figuring this was the case, I didn't even bother knocking on the front door and instead just went around back. As I had guessed, I found both guys floating on air mattresses in the pool, drinking a beer and generally enjoying life.

I stated my predicament and that I was hoping that they would find it in their hearts to put me up until my AC was fixed. Considering I was already sleeping with Dave I knew they would say yes, but they still used my pleading to their advantage. They made a show of it, throwing out loose objections and advantages of having a woman in the house, finally deciding that they would "wait and see", and that I should come hop in the pool with them in the meantime. I definitely wasn't going to object to getting in the pool so I thanked them for their consideration and headed inside to change.

Anticipating a swim I had brought along a little light blue bikini I had bought that summer. It wasn't too revealing, but my 34C chest filled it nicely, eliminating the need for any padding.

Checking myself out briefly in the mirror, I could see why the boys were happy to have me there. I worked out regularly and it showed. At 5'6" my body was firm and had a nice tan from a summer of sunbathing with my roommate.

As I stood there in front of the mirror I ran a hand over my breast, feeling the softness of the flesh, but also the hardening nub of my nipple. Working my way down over my tummy and finally over the bikini covered mound, I bit my lip as the excitement grew.

I rubbed a few circles around my clit, feeling the heat and the wetness begin to gather between my legs. Suddenly becoming aware of how long I had been, I shook my head and finished up. I threw my long, auburn hair into a ponytail, grabbed a glass of white wine, and strolled out to the private back yard and the pool.

As I walked out both guys stopped talking and focused their sights on me. Maybe it was heat, the beers, or both, but it was as if they had never seen a woman before. I sat down and dangled my feet on the edge of the pool and Dave came over to me, slid between my legs and gave me a long, wet kiss.

"Hey beautiful", he said. "You just made this day 100% better"

"That's just because you're horny" I replied, running my hands through his light patch of chest hair

"Well you're right there. Too bad Jay's here, otherwise we would have the place to ourselves." he quipped, and then swam away.

Jay, I hadn't thought of him. We had always just hung out as a foursome, but with my roommate away it made Jay the odd man out. I guess it couldn't be all that bad though, having too men fawn over me all night. I could get myself all hot and bothered and then Dave could reap the rewards.

We spent the next hour or so lounging by the pool and drinking. I could feel myself getting a little tipsy but it felt good and helped me shed the stress of the week.

I had been baking in the sun for the better part of half an hour and needed to cool off. As I rose from my lounger, I staggered back slightly, only to have Jay's hand brace my upper thigh from behind. It was innocent enough but I oddly found his foreign touch electrifying.

Jay was only a friend and while attractive, had kept his distance while I dated Dave. Slightly flustered, I thanked him for catching me and quickly dove in the pool to cool off. I did a few laps to relieve the tension and was joined by the boys who were pretty loose from their afternoon of drinking.

We were all feeling good and the cool water was a welcome relief from the heat of the day. We spent the next half hour playing silly games in the pool like keep away. As the game went on we would occasionally dunk each other, a hand would 'accidentally' brush up against my breast or grab my butt. I figured boys were just being boys, and hey, I wasn't complaining about the attention.

At one point Dave made it his mission to catch me and tickle me. But as I was a far better swimmer than him he was having a bit of difficulty. As I was about to make another quick escape Jay surprised me by grabbing me from behind and wrapping his arms around me in a bear hug. I halfheartedly tried to squirm away but that only served to rub my ass back against his crotch.

As Jay held me Dave moved in for the kill. He knew I was most ticklish on my sides and as he reached for me I instinctively thrust my hips back, right into Jay's lap. It was immediately clear that Jay was enjoying this game as I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass.

So there I was, trapped between Dave's teasing hands and Jay's hard cock. I wasn't purposely trying to get turned on but a girl can only take so much. I'm guessing Dave could see the lust start to cloud over my eyes because he stopped trying to tickle me and just looked at me with a sly grin on his face.

He then came in close and kissed me hard, sliding his wet tongue into my mouth. I could almost taste the testosterone running through him, making the kiss much hotter.

All the while, Jay still had his arms wrapped around me, his throbbing cock pressed firmly against the crack of my ass. I didn't know what was to come next, and I didn't care. I was so turned on from the situation that I was no longer in any type of control.

Despite the heat, all of this time in the pool was starting to cool me down, giving me goosebumps. Dave noticed this, along with my hardening nipples, and suggested we head inside to warm up.

Still feeling a little lightheaded from the action in the pool I threw on my white tank top and walked into the kitchen. Dave followed me in, with Jay in tow, trying to hide his erection. We each grabbed a beer and made a toast to great friends and a great summer.

As we stood there in the kitchen drinking, Jay looked me over and playfully suggested that I should take my bikini top off since I looked cold.

While I am usually a little more reserved, the combination of booze, the fooling around in the pool, and the thrill of shocking the hell out of these guys stripped away any inhibitions I had left.

I reached behind my neck and undid the bikini strap. Reaching up under my tank top I slid the bikini down my body and over my waist, letting it fall to the floor. I then leaned back against the kitchen counter pushing my breasts outwards against the wet, and now see-through, fabric of the tank top.

Dave strolled over to me smiling and took my chin in his hand, tilted my face towards his and kissed me. His lips were soft yet unyielding, making the kiss not only sensuous but incredibly sexy. I closed my eyes and released myself to him.

Caught up in the moment I hadn't noticed that Jay had come over to my other side and was slightly startled as he placed his warm palm on my exposed lower back. As I continued kissing Dave I could feel Jay's warmth beside me, the heat emanating from his half naked body. Dave slowly broke our kiss and began tilting my face towards Jay, essentially giving me permission to do as I pleased.

I opened my eyes briefly and looked at Jay. No words were needed, he knew what I wanted and moved in to kiss me. Not a soft, sensual kiss like Dave, but a hungry, sexual kiss that only served to turn me on more.

As we explored each other's mouths I could feel Dave's mouth work it's way down my neck, across my chest, and onto my very erect nipple. He sucked deeply on my nipple through the fabric of my tank top, flicking his tongue over the hard nub. I moaned heavily into Jay's mouth and reached down to Dave's crotch, feeling his now erect cock through his swim trunks.

Dave's tongue action eventually soaked through the fabric of my top so he pulled it up over my breasts, exposing them to the cool, air conditioned air. Jay released me from our kiss and took a turn fondling my breasts while Dave returned to kissing me.

Jay was driving me wild with his tongue, slowly circling my nipple but never actually making contact. My body involuntarily moved to try to get my hypersensitive nipple into his mouth. When he finally did take it inside his lips he bit down lightly, sending me over the edge and bringing on a small orgasm.

I was gasping and moaning now, my body writhing against their exploring hands and mouths. I reached down and grasped Jay's cock through his shorts. While he may not have been as long as Dave, he more than made up for it in girth. I could barely get my hand around it!

The three of us slowly made our way across the kitchen and over to the futon in the living room. Barely breaking a kiss or contact as we did so.

Dave quickly broke off from biting my swollen nipple and opened up the futon. Jay then slowly lowered my body down to the mattress, kissing his way down my body as he did so. However, this time instead of stopping at my breasts he continued down across my tummy, dipping his tongue in my belly button as he did so.

His head then went lower until his face was directly above my bikini-covered mound. He was so close I could feel the warmth of his breath against my pussy, a pussy that was already dripping with my own juices.

Instinctively I began to rhythmically grind my hips in an upward motion, like I was beckoning him to me. He took the hint and began gently kissing around my crotch in an ever-decreasing spiral, closer and closer to my pussy. As he reached my sex he extended his long tongue and licked up and down my labia through the thin fabric. Then, pulling the fabric tight, he slid the suit up into my slit, exposing my shaved lips to his hot tongue. With the swimsuit pulled tightly into my slit it was putting direct pressure onto my clitoris, sending shock waves through my body.

While I was preoccupied with Jay's tongue lashing of my pussy I had forgotten all about Dave. I looked over at him kneeling beside me and saw him staring intently at what Jay was doing to me, idly stroking his rock hard cock through his trunks.

In one smooth motion I reached over, yanked his shorts down to his knees, grasped his cock in my hand and fed it into my mouth. I attacked Dave's long cock like it was the last one on earth. I alternated between taking it deep into my throat and tickling the head with my tongue, which drives Dave wild.

I tend to give pretty wet blow jobs and this was no exception. My saliva was all over Dave's cock, dripping down and coating his balls. Dave then slid his glistening tool out of my mouth and moved forward, allowing me to suck on his balls. I first took one and then both of his dripping balls into my mouth, applying a little suction. Dave threw his head back and moaned, placing his hands on the back of my head to hold me in place.

As I hungrily savored Dave's cock and balls, Jay was busying himself, and his tongue, on my pussy. He had now completely removed my swimsuit and had his head buried between my legs. With one hand above my pussy rubbing my clit, his mouth and tongue diving between the folds of my vagina, and a finger positioned at the entrance to my pussy, I was in ecstasy.

Jay began circling his finger at the entrance to my hole, driving me wild. I wanted his fingers inside me but he just wouldn't go past the threshold. Luckily I had some room to maneuver, and began to slide my hips down, forcing the tip of his finger into my pussy.

Sensing my desire to be filled, Jay positioned another finger at the entrance to my pussy, and a third at the entrance to my ass. With my pussy as wet as it was, all of Jay's fingers were immediately soaked and ready.

Overcome with lust I bore my hips further down, driving the tips of his fingers into my slit and ass. Urged on by my motions, Jay slid his fingers further inside of me. The two in my pussy buried so deep they touched my G-spot, and the one in my ass past the second knuckle. He then began sliding his hand in and out of me.

Once he had a good rhythm he returned his tongue to my clit, sucking the hood inside his mouth while tickling my sensitive bud with his tongue. This final combination sent me over the edge. I released Dave's cock and screamed out in pleasure. Goosebumps popped up all over my body as I convulsed through the most powerful orgasm of my life.

As I was attempting to recover from my orgasm, the guys switched positions. Jay quickly removed his shorts allowing his thick cock to spring free. He then straddled my chest, positioning his cock head at the entrance to my mouth. This allowed me to lick around it's bulbous head while I prepared myself to take it all in.

Meanwhile, Dave was wasting no time on foreplay. After a quick lick of my pussy to ensure I was good and wet, he placed the head of his cock at the entrance of my pussy and began to slowly slide it inside of me. My body reacted immediately and like with Jay's fingers, I started grinding my hips against Dave, trying to draw him further inside me.

After an agonizing minute or so of teasing me he finally bottomed out inside me, holding it there for a second before slowly withdrawing.

"Fuck me already" I demanded, tired of the teasing.

With that, Dave thrust back against me, slapping his balls against my ass while grinding his pelvis against my clit.

I grabbed Jay's shaft in my hand and crammed the head into my mouth. It barely fit but I didn't care. I licked around the head, spit on it, anything I could do to work up some lubrication.

In a rough sort of rhythm, with every thrust from Dave, Jay's cock would be pulled from my mouth, only to be pushed back into it as my pussy searched to be filled again.

By now we were all a sweaty mess, bodies writhing in ecstasy. I could tell Dave was close to cumming as he was grunting on each stroke and picking up his pace.

"Cum for me" I screamed between mouthfuls of Jay's cock.

In an effort to keep pace, Jay got up on his knees over my face. This allowed him to drive his cock in and out of my mouth without my help. I was so far gone I just let them take me.

I loosened my jaw and opened my mouth wide, allowing Jay to fuck my face wantonly. As both men savagely fucked me my own orgasm was also building again. I concentrated on the sensations from my clit, feeling jolts of electricity each time Dave's pelvis slammed into it.

After a couple of minutes of fucking I couldn't hold back any longer. My legs began to tremble as wave after wave hit me, causing my pussy to clamp down on Dave's thrusting cock.

This pushed Dave over the edge as he roared "I'm cumming", shooting stream after stream of hot semen up inside of me.

Not to be outdone, Jay pulled his cock from my mouth, gave it a few strokes, and began cumming all over my face and breasts. One of the shots hit me on the side of the mouth and I licked it up eagerly. It wasn't as salty as I had expected, and the act only served to heighten my arousal.

I began scooping the rest of Jay's cum into my mouth, locking eyes with him as I savored his seed. With his still pulsating cock mere inches from my face, I lifted my head slightly, took him back into my mouth and sucked him dry.

After I finished cleaning Jay I looked over at Dave. I'm not sure he knew what to think, but his cock definitely wasn't getting any softer. I spun around on the bed and crawled over to Dave, coming face to face with him.

"Did you like watching me clean him off?" I asked.

"Hmmm, mmmm" was all he could reply.

"What about this?" I whispered, and reaching back, hooked a finger into my drenched pussy, brought it up to my mouth and sucked it clean of Dave's cum.

Without blinking Dave kissed me, thrusting his tongue into my mouth and sharing our juices.

As we embraced in our erotic kiss I could feel Jay moving around on the bed. And then, like a warm cloth, I felt his tongue start to probe my asshole...

Carpony_C
Carpony_C
24 Followers