All Comments on 'Summer in Scotland'

by Minnie_La_La

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

Little too heavily narrative driven with some wrong character names on a couple occasions. As a result, there was a lack of depth in the overall plot. How was her friend doing in Chicago? How did the Scottish school like her teaching? Did they have positions available if she wanted to stay? Does she have family in the Ststes h the st preclude a permanent relocation?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

Ugh - My comment needed an editor. LOL! 3.7*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A very lovely, romantic tour of the Highlands richly deserving 5 stars!

Minnie_La_LaMinnie_La_La9 months agoAuthor

I wish I could edit at this point, but I think it is done once it is posted. Thank you for your constructive criticism. I am always trying to improve.

PwaymanPwayman9 months ago

A beautiful story with places that are so familiar to me. I think the reference to 'Brisbane' on Skye was a typo for 'Edinbane' ... and yes, there are potteries nearby.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Romantic and sweet. Very sexy too! 5 stars!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Very enjoyable story!

5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I felt my breasts tingle as Jeremy suckled Joanna. How I wish my husband does this to me every single night of my life! I yearn to be sucked and I want to nurse him just like this..and I want him to crave me just as Jeremy craves Joanna.

amuseyouamuseyou3 months ago

so erotic and so well developed and paced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMinnie_La_La@Minnie_La_La
I grew up reading romance novels. So, the genre is dear to my heart. What a great way to escape the unfortunate things in life. My stories have an underlying sweet romance between two people who really make a connection. Of course, my characters are very sensual and powerf...