Summer in Scotland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spent from their travels and adventures, Joanna and Jeremy checked into their rental cottage. It was lovely and larger than they needed. The cottage sat at the base of a mountain with a pub across the street. They agreed to go for a late dinner after relaxing and having a nap.

The living room had a leather sectional and they both collapsed and fell asleep. An hour later, Joanna was awakened to Jeremy coming in with a bag of groceries. "Hi. I didn't hear you get up. Where did you go?"

"There is a convenience mart within walking distance. I got us some beverages and snacks. How was your nap?"

"Good, but I had better wake up or I won't sleep tonight. As I recall you took a nap as well. Do you feel rested?"

"I do. I didn't want to wake you so I went for a walk and found the market. Do you want something to drink? How about an iced tea?"

"That sounds great. Thanks."

They spent their evening discussing their plans for the area, getting a bite to eat at the pub and walking about the housing addition. Once again, they fell asleep on the sectional together.

The following day they drove to Oban, toured the distillery, had lunch and photographed some templar knights' grave stones. The landscape was so green in the Argyll area. They did some window shopping and returned to the cottage for rest.

The following morning, Jeremy wanted to photograph a nearby rock quarry. Joanna stayed at the cottage to paint the nearby scenery and to work on some sketches of some flowers she had photographed. After a while, Joanna walked to the market and bought a couple salads and some fruit. She was reading on her tablet when Jeremy returned.

"How did it go? Are you happy with your photos?"

"Hi. Yeh, I think so. I'll download them to the laptop after a bit and you can see them if you want. What do you want to do for lunch?"

"We have salads and fruit if that sounds good to you."

"Perfect. Let's have it out on the patio."

Basking in the sun, they both closed their eyes and lazily let their stomachs digest. Jeremy disappeared for a moment and returned with two glasses and the bottle of Oban scotch that they had bought. "Slainte."

"Oh, that is good" proclaimed Joanna.

"Mmmm. Yes, it is. Joanna, can you massage my shoulder? I must have slept on it wrong."

"Of course. Let's have you lay on your bed. That will probably work best."

Joanna started to massage Jeremy through his t-shirt, but to no great effect. "I brought this vial of massage oil in case of emergencies."

"Wow, beautiful, brainy and resourceful. You are the best travel companion I've ever had."

Joanna massaged the oil into the skin of his shoulder and kneaded the knotted muscles. By his moans, she surmised that he was not only getting relief, but was enjoying it as well. So, she extended the massage to his full back. When she put the cap on the vial, Jeremy grabbed her at the waist and rolled her onto the bed. "Thank you. That was wonderful. Can I return the favor?"

"Is that your not-so-subtle way of getting me to take my top off?"

"You found me out. I've been plotting it since we met." He thought to himself that the truth was not too off the mark.

"I would love that. Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

Joanne pulled her t-shirt over her head, lay on her stomach and asked Jeremy to unhook her bra. "I think you've done that before" she teased.

"Me? Never. Now, shut up and let me work." Jeremy asked if his pressure was okay. He then proceeded to caress, kneed, push and pull every muscle in Joanna's back. After a while, Joanna fell asleep. Jeremy smiled, lay next to her and took a nap.

It was dusk when she woke. Joanna was experiencing the most delicious feelings before she fell asleep. She looked and found Jeremy asleep next to her. God, he was handsome, thoughtful and generous. Leaning on one elbow, Joanna traced his strong jawline. She bent over him and placed a sweet kiss on his lips. Two arms enfolded her as his lips responded with controlled fervor.

Joanna was hungry for this. She slipped her tongue in his mouth and found herself engaged in full out tongue play with him. She sucked and pulled on his lower lip before coming up for air. Jeremy rolled her over so that she was now looking up at him. He stopped long enough to ask if this is what she wanted.

Joanna's response was to pull his head down to her breast. A little surprised, Jeremy was not about to waste any time or talk on the question again. He enveloped her nipple in his mouth. He licked around the outline of her aureola and then focused on the nipple. Kissing, licking, sucking and suckling, Jeremy laved all of his attention on that nipple.

Joanna gasped. And then moaned. Then she pressed her hands onto the back of his neck to further encourage his attentions. Within minutes, she was panting and crying out. "Oh my God." Jeremy smiled to himself and proceeded to suckle her nipple gently at first and then with more and more suction. Joanna bucked and keened and whimpered her pleasure. Afterward, she pulled him up so they were face to face.

"What did you do to me? God, it was wonderful."

"I suckled your nipple much like a baby would suckle on its mother."

"Wherever did you learn that???"

"I had a friend in college who was nursing her baby. One night she asked me to relieve the pressure of her engorged breasts. She taught me how to do it. And I found out later, that most women really enjoy it."

"That's an understatement." After a moment, Joanna demanded that he do it to the other breast.

Eager to please, Jeremy turned his attentions to the other breast. He framed the breast with his hands and licked all the way around the breast itself. He nibbled closer and closer to the aureola. He then grazed the edge of his front teeth over her nipple and heard a sharp intake of breath. He latched onto her nipple and pulled it out toward himself and let go. He heard it pop out of his mouth and did it again. Joanna was shaking at this point. So, he latched on again and suckled firmly on her nipple.

This time, she was more vocal than before. "Jeremy, please. God, please!"

"Yes, baby. What do you need?"

She opened her eyes and implored him to make love to her. Jeremy was too excited to ask for confirmation. He unzipped her shorts and pulled them down her legs. Then he pulled his own shorts down. Positioning his knees between her thighs, he teased her with the head of his cock. She was already really wet. He wet his cock from her opening and plowed his cock up and down her labia. Joanna started to breathe fast and to pant. He dipped his cock into her about an inch and then teased her labia up and down again. This time he entered her up to two inches.

Joanna had wrapped her legs around him and was undulating and prodding him to take more. He kissed her deeply and thrust into her all the way. Joanna cried out in pleasure. "Yes, Jeremy. I want you to make love to me. Please!" Jeremy didn't need any further encouragement. He thrust into her deeply several times and then gave her a couple shallow pokes. "Jeremy, please! Don't tease me. Please. Just give me what I want."

"What is that, honey?"

"Jeremy stop playing. I want your cock in me deep, hard and fast. Okay??"

"Yes, mam"

Jeremy followed directions and loved every second of it. Joanna gave short hard pants as if she was trying to endure the pleasure as long as possible. And then she started thrusting up hard at him. "Fuck, me Jeremy. Please. Oh, God. Yes."

In a tumultuous, erogenous assault, Jeremy thrust them both to hard orgasms. He stayed inside of her as long as he could while taking his weight onto his arms. Joanna looked up into his eyes with such gentleness and love. She started to tear up.

"Joanna, did I hurt you? Please, baby. Tell me what I did to you." He rolled onto his side and took her into his arms.

Joanna looked up at him and more tears came.

"Shhh, shhh, baby. I'm so sorry."

She stopped him from saying more with a sweet, deep kiss. "Don't be sorry, you idiot. You just gave me the best sex of my life. From now on, consider me your sex slave. You were amazing. I've never felt so good before."

Relieved, Jeremy held her tightly and whispered "You had me worried. I'm so glad for you and me both. You were pretty amazing yourself."

"Mmmmm." She burrowed into his side and promptly fell asleep.

Jeremy closed his eyes but couldn't sleep. He was euphoric. This woman who he had been falling in love with for the last two months had asked him to make love to her. And then demanded that he do so with full force. The truth was that now he was even further gone than before. God she was a powerhouse of a sex goddess. Eventually, he did fall asleep and slept through to the morning.

Jeremy woke to a warm wet feeling on his cock. He opened his eyes to find Joanna positioned between his legs sucking his cock into her mouth. She looked up at him with tenderness in her eyes and proceeded to suck, lick and kiss his member into submission, arousal and climax. She did things to him that he had never felt before. While sucking, she fondled his balls. She licked her finger, and rimmed his anus with it. She continued to press the area between his balls and his anus. God she was good. Did that milksop, Bryce, teach her that? He doubted it.

He alerted her that he was going to come, but she continued to suck his cock. He shot in her mouth and she continued to suck him. When she pulled her mouth away, it was to swallow his cum. She looked up at him and ran her tongue around her lips as though she had just finished the yummiest dessert. Jeremy was even more under her spell.

When she joined him on the pillow, he said "You didn't have to swallow. I'm sorry baby, I couldn't stop."

"Why would I want you to stop? I wanted you to cum and I wanted to swallow it. You are delicious by the way."

Not knowing what to say to that, Jeremy kissed her.

They left for Eilean Donan that day. It was the most photographed castle in Scotland. Located on a small island, it had an arched walking bridge to it. It was a windy, overcast day. Jeremy was photographing Joanna with her strawberry blonde hair being whipped by the wind as she stood in front of a stormy grey-blue sky. God, she was beautiful. If he had his way, she would never leave Scotland.

They toured the castle with all of its secret passageways. What a fantastic structure. They ate at the café on the property and ventured on to the Isle of Skye across the car bridge. Portree was about forty minutes north of the bridge. They walked and shopped in the lovely town. There was beautiful jewelry, tartan throws, funny highland coo stuffed animals and Loch Nessie flasks. As they were walking toward the hotel, a man approached from behind and turned Joanna around.

Bryce was standing there as if they had come on this trip together. Joanna was too stunned to speak. Jeremy immediately put himself between her and Bryce. "Now just a minute" Bryce said in a huff. "This is my fiancé.

Jeremy was the first to respond. "No, she isn't. Not since you called to let her know it was over." Joanna placed her hand on Jeremy's arm to try to keep him from throwing a punch. "Joanna, you don't owe this bastard anything. Come on, let's go." Joanna pulled Jeremy to the side and told him to go on ahead. She wouldn't be far behind him. "Are you sure?" Joanna nodded and gave him a reassuring smile. "Okay, I won't be far."

"Who's that?" Bryce challenged.

"He's a friend; a real friend. Bryce, what are you doing here? And how did you find me?"

"I had your itinerary from before. Joanna, I need to talk to you."

"I'm listening. Say what you have to say."

"Here?"

"Yes, here. I'll give you about twenty minutes, so start talking."

"Alright, then. Joanna, I've been such a fool. I should have never broken up with you!"

"Wait, you shouldn't have broken up with me? What about having an affair on me?"

"Yes. Well, of course, that's what I meant."

"What happened, Bryce? Why are you here?"

"Kristi is pregnant. And it's not mine!"

"What, exactly, does that have to do with me?"

"I want you back! I've been such a fool."

"I agree. But I'm actually glad you were. I've moved on, Bryce."

"What? With him? That guy that has more muscles than brains?"

"Watch it, Bryce. That man is a good friend of mine. Say one more word about him and I leave now rather than ten minutes from now."

"Joanna, don't be that way. I love you. I always have."

"Bryce, I don't think you know the meaning of the word."

"Oh, and that guy does?"

Joanna turned and walked away.

"Wait. Wait, Joanna. I've come all this way!"

"Well, if you had been any sort of a fiancé, you would have already been here with me. But no, you were going on vacation with your slutty mistress! Not once, did you ever go on vacation with me. It has taken you being a royal wanker for me to see who you really are. Now, go back to the states to your mistress or whomever. Just leave me alone!"

Bryce tried to stop Joanna from walking away.

"Lay one finger on her and I'll break it. You heard her. Leave her alone. If you don't, you will answer to me! Come on Joanna. Let's go."

Without looking back, Joanna walked away with Jeremy.

"Jeremy, I don't want him following us to the hotel."

"Okay. Let's go to dinner. Besides, we'll be sharing a room, so either way, he's not going to be bothering you."

"My hero. You know that you were my hero before today, right?"

"Oh yes. I know. My sexual prowess is legendary." he said with a grin.

"Ha! Yes, well. That goes without saying. You showed me on the Dornoch beach how blind I had been."

"And you showed me hours later how blind I had been."

"What?"

"The kiss you gave me at your door."

"That was just an innocent kiss."

"Not to me. It confirmed what I wanted."

Joanna smiled at him. And you've just been lying in wait all this time. Right?"

"Absolutely."

They checked into the hotel for one night. They both were beat from the adventures and the emotional confrontation with Bryce. When they got into bed Joanna asked Jeremy if he could just spoon her. "Sounds perfect. I'm really tired."

Jeremy woke to an energized Joanna who was flitting around the room getting the bags ready. "Good morning! What do you want to wear today? I'll will lay it out with your razor and shaving cream and finish packing the bags.

"Whoa, someone wants to get out of here."

"I do. I just want to leave Portree behind and get on the road. I don't want to run into Bryce again. I have nothing more to say to him."

"When you told me to go ahead yesterday, I was a little nervous. I was afraid that he would somehow manage to make you forgive him. I also didn't know how he would react to your rejection if it went the other way. That's why I waited around the corner."

"I'm glad you did. It was good to have reinforcements. It felt good that you had my back."

They headed north to see Kilt Rock and the foot prints of dinosaurs. Both sights were amazing. But nothing compared to the trek across the upper peninsula of the Isle of Skye that was called the Quairag. The landscapes were other worldly. They stopped the car often to photograph the wonders of the island. Lots of long haired sheep adorned the landscapes as well, looking almost as eccentric and foreign. A misty fog added a mysterious charm to the day and the scenery.

Their rental croft was in Brisbane. It was made of white stone, set atop a hill that overlooked a field of sheep, goats and two highland coos. Their bedroom window looked out on that field and the mountains that were on the other side of a loch. They lay on the bed cuddling and resting from their lovely day.

Jarred ran his fingertip down the opening of her shirt and unbuttoned her blouse. He gazed at the cleavage he had revealed and kissed the tops of her breasts that rose above her bra. "Mmmm." Joanna moaned as he unfastened her bra. Jeremy framed and squeezed her breasts toward the center of her chest. He lowered his lips to kiss and suckle her nipple. Starting out softly, Jeremy increased the suction of his suckling until Joanna trembled in ecstasy. She saw how the aureola disappeared and appeared from his mouth. The action made her yearn for more. "Oh Jeremy. Please."

"What darling? What is it?"

"I don't know. I've never felt such pleasure from my breasts before. Thank God for your college friend. Can you do it some more?"

"I want to do this for as long as you like; for as long as you'll let me." he said with longing in his voice.

"Hmmm. Let me see. How about forever?"

Jeremy unzipped her jeans and pulled them off. He positioned himself between her thighs and proceeded to suckle her clit. Joanna's reaction was to cry out and pull Jeremy's head into her harder. Jeremy didn't mind. He would gladly stay there for the rest of his life. The aroma, the texture and the sweet sounds of her pleasure were ambrosia to his soul.

Joanna was out of her mind. One orgasm after another washed over her. The light outside the window dimmed, but Jeremy's erotic attentions never waivered. She sensed that Jeremy was receiving just as much pleasure as she was. Since she was limp from her extended orgasms, Joanna resolved herself to soak up as much pleasure as Jeremy could dole out. She loved what he was doing to her down below, but missed the stimulation to her nipples and so she pinched and pulled her nipples at the same time. Jeremy looked up to see his sex goddess arousing her own nipples and moaned his pleasure at the sight.

Inspired by her self stimulation, Jeremy inserted two fingers inside of her and pulled them up to rub her g-spot. After a few seconds, she orgasmed. God, she was so responsive and he loved it. Although his cock strained at the front of his jeans, he would delay his own gratification if it meant he could continue to see and hear her orgasm again and again. This was the stuff his dreams, or his wet dreams at least.

After her last vaginal orgasm, Joanna regained her senses and sought to bestow pleasure upon Jeremy as well. She tugged on his jeans zipper and pulled his jeans down. At the same time, Jeremy pulled his shirt up over his head. Joanna lowered herself to his member and sucked him into her mouth all the way to the base of his cock. She continued to suck and suck. He thought he had lost his mind. He felt his juices rise, but he didn't want to come in her mouth. He wanted to breed her. In fact, he wanted to breed her all night long. He wanted to feel her pussy drain him of his seed: seed that would one day impregnate her and make her belly swell.

With that thought, Jeremy pulled his shaft from her mouth, turned her around and entered her from behind. She was his woman and he would pump her full of his sperm. As he thrust hard and deep into her, he reached underneath to pull on her swollen nipples as though he was milking her. She let out high shrieks at this. He was afraid she would faint. She was squeezing him with her walls and he became delirious. He hung on as long as he could. And then he increased the speed of his thrusts until they both came and collapsed. Breathing hard, they lay there. Jeremy was on top of Joanna and they clasped hands as they both came back down to earth. Jeremy started to get up and Joanna held him there through their clasped hands. "Not yet, darling. Just a little while longer please." Jeremy gladly lay covering her and clasping her hands while he kissed the back of her neck and shoulders.

After a while, Jeremy rolled off to the side and held her. They slept for hours. Some time in the middle of the night, Jeremy awoke to something brushing across his lips. He opened his eyes to find Joanna straddling him and asking him to suckle the nipple that she dangled above his lips. He gladly complied and latched onto her nipple. Joanna threw her head back and rubbed on him until his cock was big and hard. She impaled herself on him and continued to ride him until he came inside of her. She burrowed her face into the hollow of his neck until she felt him harden again. And then, she rode him some more. He suckled her other nipple wishing that he was feeding from her milk laden breasts. Once they achieved their climax again, they slept until the sun came up.