Summer in Scotland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, they went into town for a full Scottish breakfast which consisted of eggs, bacon, toast, half tomatoes, baked beans, sausage, mushroom caps, hash browns and black pudding. "I may never eat again!" Joanna exclaimed.

"Well, I think that having skipped dinner and worked out half the night entitles us to indulge a little. Don't you?"

"Oh, you were working, were you?"

Jeremy replied, "Oh yeh" as he nodded proudly.

"What should we do today? I think it is to remain rainy."

"How about we go up north to Uig Pottery and then drive around the upper part of the Trotternish Peninsula?"

"I actually think that Caroline has potter friends that work there" Jeremy said.

"I don't doubt it. Hey, I think I'm going to need a nap after that breakfast."

"You know that we won't leave the house if we go back to bed. Come on lazybones. You can sleep in the car since I'm driving."

The pottery was lovely. Jeremy bought some birthday presents for friends. Joanna was leery of having to drag pottery back to the states on the plane. Upon hearing that, Jeremy grimaced to himself. He was hoping that he wouldn't be putting her on a plane back to the states. There was still time to change her mind.

Further up the coastline, they saw a sign for an artist's studio that said OPEN. Jeremy stopped the car. "Should we go look around?"

"Yes. Sounds good."

They entered the quaint yellow cottage. Within a small stone room that was warmed by a fireplace sat an older gentlemen at a drafting table. "Hello to you. Come in from the cold."

"Thank you! Hello! Oh, my. This is lovely" remarked Joanna.

"Thank you, young lady. I am the artist, Angus McNeil. I have original drawings and signed prints. If something isn't marked or you would like it in a different size, let me know and we'll see what we can do."

Jeremy walked over to the drafting table to watch him work. "Joanna, come here and have a look. Wow, your work is remarkable."

"Thank you, sir."

Joanna joined them at the table. "Your work is beautiful. Do you live here? It's quite idyllic."

"Yes, dear. I lived here with my wife for thirty-two years, until she died two years ago."

"Oh no, I'm so sorry." both Joanna and Jeremy said at the same time.

"Thank you."

Jeremy and Joanna looked around at the beautiful works that lined the walls.

"Mr. McNeil. I would like to buy this one, please." Joanna said as she handed him a drawing of a landscape with a waterfall.

Mr. McNeil finalized the transaction and put the framed drawing in a plastic bag.

"Thank you so much. You have been one of the highlights of my trip."

They bid him a farewell and continued on their drive.

In the next few days, they toured Dunvegan Castle and hiked to the Fairy Pools. They continued to their next destination of Plockton. It was quaint little town that sat on the west coast of Scotland's mainland where it received warm currents from the tropics. It was the only place in Scotland that actually had palm trees.

From Plockton they traveled past Dornoch up to Wick and ferried to the Orkney Isles where they toured prehistoric sites. Throughout their travels they made love and suckled and generally enjoyed each other's intelligence and sense of humor. When they had the privacy to do so, they made love and suckled outside. It felt romantic and primal. It was easy to imagine living ages ago, where such things could have been the norm.

Joanna was starting to feel more and more for Jeremy. She loved gazing into his eyes, kissing him and nursing him. There actually wasn't much she didn't love. The sex just kept getting better and better. It was particularly good when they suckled and made love at the same time. Her nipples seemed to be gaining in sensitivity and of course that just heightened the pleasure.

When they traveled to Ullapool, Joanna wasn't feeling well and she stayed in while Jeremy took his camera out to shoot. Upon returning, he was very concerned about her. She told him that she had probably picked up a bug and that he should not worry.

Jeremy wasn't convinced and he booked her an appointment with a doctor. She wasn't worried, but she thought it would be best to alleviate his concerns. He stayed in the waiting room until the doctor told him to join them. The doctor had run a pregnancy test and it was positive. He explained that Joanna was seven weeks pregnant.

Jeremy's face lit up. It was his! Joanna paled and looked like she would be ill. "Doctor, I actually didn't think that I was able to get pregnant. That is why I wasn't on any birth control." The doctor responded that perhaps she had been with partners who had fertility issues. They thanked him for his time and he wished them good luck. When they left the doctor's office, Jeremy grabbed her and gave her a happy kiss.

Back at their rental cottage, they sat on the sofa and started to talk. "Jeremy, I'm sorry. I really did think that I was infertile. I don't expect anything from you. You don't need to do anything."

"Joanna, why are you apologizing for one of the happiest events of my life?"

"I just assumed that you would feel trapped and angry at me for being so stupid."

"Joanna, if I was trapped with you for the rest of my life, I'd be the happiest man alive."

Joanna looked at him in disbelief. They hadn't talked about having feelings for each other and she assumed that he would want things to end when the summer ended. He waited anxiously for her to respond. She hugged him and kissed him in response; a sweet innocent kiss. "Jeremy, you don't have to say that just because I am pregnant."

"Joanna, stop and think about it. We are good friends, great travel partners, we enjoy each other's sense of humor, we have mind blowing sex and we genuinely like if not love each other. Does any of that scream that I just want to escape this relationship? I am running toward this relationship! I was waiting for you to declare your feelings, but now I am declaring mine. I love you. I want you and I want our baby. I want us to be a family."

Joanna started to tear up. Jeremy wrapped his arms around her and held her. "Shhhh. Baby, don't cry. I'm here for you. Tell me what you need" Jeremy coaxed her.

"I need you, Jeremy. I've been afraid to tell you how I feel because of Bryce. Another rejection would do some real damage."

"I'm not ever going to reject you. Please, don't reject me."

With that, Joanna kissed him deeply. "Never."

Jeremy led her to the bedroom where he slowly undressed her and then himself. He backed her up to the bed and she lay down with her head on the pillows. Jeremy crawled up between her legs. He lifted her breast to his mouth and suckled. There was no gentle start this time. He suckled with a hunger that reached her womb. He suckled as though he were imagining their baby suckling for nourishment. There wasn't a more erotic or exciting thought in the world. Joanna cried out in pleasure.

Jeremy primed her by burrowing his hard cock into her labia. He moved it up and down the sweet valley. He switched his latch to the other nipple. Joanna's breathing became labored. "Jeremy, please. Love me." With that simple request he was set on fire. He branded her with a deep hard thrust that reached her womb. The thought of him touching the place where their child would grow was strangely arousing. She wrapped her legs around him to help her find an anchor in the storm.

Jeremy was a force to be enjoyed and indulged. He continued to suckle Joanna as he thrust into her again and again. This was more than she had ever felt in her life. She held her breast up to his lips to support this rapture he was creating. He suckled so strongly that she wished that she could reward him with milk. That thought pushed her over the top. She keened her ecstasy and started to tremble.

This fueled the flame in Jeremy even higher. He was pumping into her at a frenzied pace. Any deeper and he would merge their beings into one, He loved the thought of being part of her. And with that thought, he squirted his milky stream into her. He was more a part of her than he had ever been before. When his cock should have deflated, it stayed hard. He was still fucking her. But not in the crude connotation of the word fuck. This fucking was the most natural force in the world. It was beautiful and strong. It was survival itself. Joanna felt it too as she came apart in his arms yet again. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, but he knew it was triumphant joy at their bodies expression of their hearts. Words were impotent to express this love. Only this primal suckling fuck could illustrate this oneness. When he did come again he lay his head on the breast that had fed his passions. God they were beautiful together.