Summer in the City Pt. 02

Story Info
Lute meets the TV weatherlady for some summer fun.
5.6k words
4.68
3.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RootRadio
RootRadio
489 Followers

The story is set in the early 80's and Luther "The Root" Casey has graduated college and is working for a music production company in a big Midwestern city. "Summer in the City, Part 1" is recommended reading for an introduction to Rennie Altobella. And most any of my other writings will help fill in Luther's backstory. Per usual, this story is fiction and all characters are of legal age.

----------------------------------------------------------

As her friend Rennie Altobella put it best, Mia Carbo had the mind of a scientist, the body of an Italian film star, and the sexual appetite of a Roman whore. Given this, the fact that she was the midday weatherlady on one of the city's network TV affiliates made her all the more extraordinary.

But only a handful of people were privy to Mia's lusty ways. Because at work she was the model of decorum, delivering the daily weather report with an engaging, professional style that had won her a wide viewing audience. And thanks to her curvaceous body and flattering wardrobe, she was especially popular with male viewers.

As she stood in profile in front of the station's green screen, motioning the day's weather patterns in her animated style, men across the city gravitated towards televisions to admire her in action. And regardless of the forecast, her big tits, wide hips and round ass were always the stars of the show.

Rennie and Mia had started working at the station at about the same time and quickly became fast friends. They had a lot in common, given their similar ages and Italian heritage. And they were also both wicked smart and ambitious: Rennie as an up-and-coming producer, while Mia was turning heads -- and not just those of horny men -- as a rising star among on-air meteorologists.

In college Mia hadn't intended to go into broadcast journalism. She was studying atmospheric science when a savvy professor suggested she consider television. So after taking a couple of broadcasting classes and doing an internship at a local TV station, she was hooked.

But in her private life, like Rennie, Mia loved to play out steamy erotic fantasies. She came from a devout Catholic family, and until losing her virginity on the night of her senior prom she'd managed to control her gnawing lust through high school. But when she got to college she made up for lost time, while also developing an affinity for guys with big cocks.

However, given her job and public persona, Mia couldn't just walk into a bar and pick up some hung stud to take home and fuck. She needed discrete lovers who wouldn't kiss and tell.

So when she and Rennie were out for dinner one summer Friday after work and Luther, Rennie's new well-endowed lover, stopped by to join them, Mia quickly approved the plan her friend had proposed. She and Rennie had done a threesome once before, and from what she now saw of Lute, he would be the perfect new partner for them to share.

Nunzio's was a classic old Italian restaurant where Rennie and Mia were both regulars and treated like family by the owner. On his way in, Lute had noticed a picture of Mia and the owner on the front wall, along with signed photos of other luminaries. And thanks to Mia's celebrity status, they were seated at a table in the back, cordoned off by a big curtain.

The food was delicious and the owner kept the drinks flowing, and that, coupled with the trio's lively conversation and under-the-table groping made for a memorable meal. Since he was driving, Lute moderated his alcohol intake, but by the time the dessert cannolis arrived, the ladies were in high spirits.

Over dessert, Mia pulled out some fan letters she'd received that day. Having first gone through them at the office, she'd brought along a few she especially liked.

Handing one to Rennie to read aloud, she chuckled as the anonymous author described how he worked in the parts department of a local car dealership where the TV in the adjacent customer waiting area was usually tuned to Mia's channel. The author went on to describe how at least once a week he'd get so worked up by watching her weather report that he'd slip off to the men's room and jerk off. And the canary yellow ensemble she'd worn the previous week had especially turned him on.

The author described in detail how he imagined lifting up that yellow skirt, leaning her over the news desk and fucking her senseless. He closed by encouraging her to wear that outfit more often.

"Wow, that's pretty fucking hot!" Rennie exclaimed when she'd finished reading. Smiling and nodding, Mia said, "Yeah, that yellow suit's a keeper! Okay, now look at this!"

Opening another envelope she placed three Polaroid photos face down on the table and read from the back of one, "My wife and I both work the night shift at the hospital, so when we wake up, it's usually time for your weather report. We get so hot watching you that it often leads to some serious fucking. Your weather report is better than porn!"

Flipping over the photo, Rennie and Lute saw it was taken by a naked guy lying on a bed who was stroking his big cock while watching Mia's weather report on TV. Then turning over the second, they could see it was obviously taken by the same guy but now captured a naked woman whose hair obscured her face as she lay between his legs with his cock in her mouth, with Mia still on TV in the background.

And when Mia flipped over the last photo, it was of the same couple, but now the woman was sitting on the guy's cock in a reverse cowgirl position, facing the TV that still showed Mia.

"I just love my fans!" Mia giggled.

"Do you get stuff like this all the time?" Lute asked, surprised by what he was seeing.

"Every. Fucking. Day!" Rennie chimed in with a laugh, "A lot of it's really pervy, but some are pretty cool!"

Obviously pleased with herself, Mia just raised her eyebrows and gave them a mischievous grin. And this helped Lute better understand what made Mia Carbo tick.

Mia and Rennie had taken a cab to the restaurant after work, but Lute had driven his VW van. So after the owner slipped them out the back exit, they piled in. Mia and Rennie sat together on the back bench seat while Lute drove. And as he pulled out of the parking lot and looked in the rear view mirror, he saw his partners were wasting no time moving into the next phase of their evening's entertainment.

The ladies were in the throes of deep open-mouth kissing, with Mia wrapped around Rennie, feeling up her tits as they canoodled. Lute had taken out the van's middle seat so he could haul his big standup bass, so with his mirror tilted down, he had an unobstructed view of the ladies in action. It wasn't too far from the restaurant to Mia's place, and she and Rennie spent the drive hungrily going at it like long lost lovers.

Lute popped one of his favorite mix tapes into the player, so REM, Roxy Music and other bands of the day played through the stereo speakers while Rennie and Mia went at it. From his vantage, Lute could see they were definitely into each other, but he also suspected their show was partly for his benefit. And with his cock now stretching down his pant leg, he was definitely an appreciative audience.

By now Mia had undone her thick mane of black hair she usually kept pulled back for work, and her tresses spilled over the van's seat back like a vixen Medusa.

"Your girlfriend's such a slut, Luther" Mia said to Lute, her hand inside Rennie's blouse, fondling her tits, "And she likes pussy almost as much as she loves big cocks. Has she mentioned that?"

"Yeah, it has come up," Lute chuckled. They'd only been seeing each other for a few weeks, and he'd just recently learned that Rennie's sexual desires weren't limited to men.

Because the previous weekend they'd met up with some of her friends at a lakeside cabin north of the city. The cabin wasn't very big, and since the back seat of his van folded down into a bed, they set up camp in there. And on the second night, with Lute's approval, one of Rennie's old college friends joined them.

Her friend was a foxy lass with whom Rennie had some undergrad adventures, so after Lute and the ladies had smoked a joint and gone for a late-night skinny dip, Rennie and her friend went back to the van while Lute lay stargazing on the dock.

By the time Lute climbed into the van that night, his partners were deep into it. The friend was stretched out on the bed, writhing and moaning with Rennie's head planted between her legs, working over her pussy like a diehard lesbian.

Lute joined them and mounted Rennie from behind while she kept carpet munching her friend. And that's how the night went, Lute fucking both of the ladies while they also kept at it with each other.

So now as he drove and watched Rennie getting frisky with Mia, he wasn't the least surprised. Having discovered what a truly hyper-sexual creature Rennie was, he knew little was off-limits for her.

And he was pleased to see that the Channel 7 weatherbabe was apparently Rennie's randy equal. Because when she slid her hand under Rennie's skirt and found, per Lute's preference, that she wasn't wearing panties, she moved right in.

"Oh, she's definitely a nasty slut, Luther!" Mia laughed as she slid her fingers into Rennie's fur covered slit. And as she fingered Rennie's quim, they continued their steamy foreplay until Lute pulled the van into the parking garage of Mia's downtown highrise.

Thanks to her on-air popularity, which translated to high ratings for the station's midday program, Mia was getting a nice salary that afforded her a spacious 35th floor apartment overlooking the city. Fortunately the threesome had an elevator car to themselves, so on the way up the ladies brought Lute in on their kissing and groping. And by the time they reached her apartment, Mia was grinding her ass against the raging python lurking in Lute's pants, taunting him with promises of what was to come.

Once inside her apartment, Rennie went off to fix them drinks while Mia led Lute into the living room. Guiding him into a chair, she put on some music and then went over to the room's big wall of windows.

It was a moonless night and the room was unlit, so from the outside Mia was only a shadowy silhouette in the window. But Lute could see her just fine as she slowly moved to the sultry music, beginning a seductive strip tease that would have fulfilled the fantasies of her TV viewers.

She first undid her suit jacket and tossed it aside. Then standing in profile as she swayed to the music, she caressed her tits through their silky white DD bra, leaned back her head and torso, and shoved out her breasts as her hair cascaded behind her.

Rennie returned with their drinks, and after handing Lute his whiskey and soda she sidled over to assist in Mia's provocative dance. Standing behind her friend and nuzzling her neck, she reached around and groped her tits before unfastening her bra.

Still framed in profile against the windows and the expansive view of the city, Mia leaned forward, letting her fleshy tits cascade out of their constraints and dangle down like succulent udders ready to be milked.

Then tossing her bra to Lute with a burlesque flair, she leaned forward as she moved to the music, her breasts swaying in silhouette against the night sky. As she did, Rennie caressed her fine round ass and undid the zipper of her skirt and helped her slither it off so Mia could continue her seductive dance, now clad only in her lacy white bikini panties.

Lute had a nice view of the weatherlady's bosomy assets, and they didn't disappoint. Her tits were big and full with wide dark areolas and thick nipples as they hung seductively on her chest. She was a tall, statuesque beauty, and knowing she would soon be riding his thick cock made her all the more alluring.

But as Lute watched Mia continue her slow striptease in front of the windows, it was clear to him she was enacting one of her fantasies, which was stripping on live television. And this was true, because Mia often dreamed of giving her viewers a real show, similar to the one she was now performing for Lute.

While she danced and stripped, Lute continued sipping his drink and enjoying her performance. But with his cock now stretching to uncomfortable proportions in his pants, he undid his trousers and slipped them off, and then did likewise with his briefs. Once released from its bondage, his huge shaft reveled in its freedom and stood up thick and hard.

Dazzled by the size of Lute's organ, Mia turned forward so she could better view his magnificent cock. Then hooking her thumbs into the sides of her panties, she slid them down over her wide hips and tossed them to Lute. Catching her undies, he passed the crotch under his nose and gave it a long sniff before draping the silky garment around his cock shaft, adding a decorative element to his hefty tool.

Now completely naked, with her trimmed carpet and burgundy pussy on full display, Mia slowly moved her hand along the damp lips of her fertile crescent. Then reaching her arms above her head she continued her sultry dance of the seven veils, slowly swaying her shapely olive-skinned body.

While Lute slowly stroked his cock and Mia danced, Rennie slipped off her clothes and joined Mia in her windowed silhouette. Sliding behind her lover, they began an erotic coupling that made Lute smile.

Rennie was glad to let Mia and her voluptuous body be the featured attraction, but she played her supporting role with provocative skill as she grabbed Mia's waist and rubbed her own sizeable rack against her lover's back while grinding her pussy against Mia's ass. As she did, Mia writhed and began swiveling her sexy hips, taking Rennie along for the ride, following her motions as their bodies joined together in an erotic tango.

What Lute didn't know was that Mia and Rennie had first enacted a similar scene a few months earlier with a young Italian film star. He was in town for a promotional appearance on their station's midday show. And having heard rumors that he was a real Italian stallion, the ladies decided to find out.

So after ditching his studio's PR person, they took him to dinner at Nunzio's and then back to Mia's apartment. He was a brash and demanding lover, and the ladies confirmed the gossip about his sexual prowess, and then some.

Rennie and Mia had never been intimate with each other before that night, but they were glad to do anything their Italian hunk asked of them. So before he left in the morning, he had fucked them in every possible hole and position, and likewise got them to perform increasingly lewd acts with each other, willingly debasing themselves for him while he provided nasty dialogue and his big swarthy phallus.

That night with their Italian hunk had been a turning point for Mia and Rennie. And ever since they'd been on the lookout for the next guy they could bring into their lair for more hot and nasty sex. And as Lute handled his own huge cock and watched them perform, they knew he was the one.

Still in silhouette before the big windows, Mia leaned down onto a sleek leather fainting couch and spread her legs apart as she shoved back her ass, swaying it from side to side in a sensuous offering to Rennie.

Moving in, Rennie began to run her mouth over her friend's shapely bottom, sliding her tongue down its crack until she reached her puckered anus. Gripping Mia's ass cheeks, she spread them apart and slowly slid her tongue around the pink orifice before finally slipping it in, working her serpentine appendage in and out of Mia's rear chute.

Mia began to moan as she shoved her ass back against Rennie's face, driving her lover's tongue deeper into her anus, loving the nasty sensation of getting her bung reamed.

Being with another woman was still a novelty for Mia. Aside from that wild night with Rennie and their Italian hunk, she'd only been with a girl a couple of other times, and that had just been for some drunken kissing and groping during her college days. But having Rennie tenderly working over her nether region was pure bliss. Rennie could be rough, which Mia also loved, but unlike guys who only paid attention to her asshole when they were getting it ready to fuck, Rennie knew exactly how to work her anal erogenous zone.

And when Rennie slid under Mia's arched torso and ran her tongue along her perineum and up into her pussy, Mia shuddered with excitement, knowing her lover would now get to work at bringing her off.

The ladies hadn't forgotten about Lute, and having him only a few feet away, happily watching while preparing his huge member for the right moment to join them made their foreplay all the more fun.

Aside from the sounds of the soft jazz music, Rennie's slurping, and Mia's soft moans, no words had been spoken since the ladies began their performance. But as Rennie worked her face into Mia's pussy, sucking on her clit and sliding her tongue into her snatch, Mia began to groan.

"Oh, yeah, baby, that's right...that's right! You know what I like!"

As Rennie moved her head deeper into her crotch, Mia began grinding her pussy onto Rennie's face as she worked her tongue over her gaping cunt. And it wasn't long before Rennie had her on the verge of an orgasm, slapping her tongue against her clit and sucking on her labia.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, my god!" Mia groaned as the first climactic waves began to roll in. As Mia squirmed, Rennie continued ravaging her cunt like she was eating watermelon on a hot day, pussy juices smearing her face and dripping off her chin.

"Mmm, yeah, yeah!" Rennie moaned as she gripped Mia's ass and slurped her pussy while Mia writhed and moaned above her, her big tits swaying like water balloons as they hung down, jiggling with each of her gasps.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Yes...yes!" the weatherlady moaned as the last of her orgasmic thrills streamed through her body, leaving her breathless and anxious for more.

"What did I tell you about Rennie loving pussy?" she sighed, looking over at Lute with a beatific smile.

Deciding it was time to get in the game, Lute moved over to Mia and offered her his veiny beast. Glad to have him in the fray, Rennie slid off the couch and quietly slipped out of the room as Mia moved onto her back.

Kneeling beside her on couch, Lute gave her possession of his big cock. Stretching her mouth onto its mushroom knob, Mia began to hungrily suck as she gradually worked his thick member deeper into her mouth.

"Yeah, that's right, weatherlady!" Lute moaned, "Get it in there! Show me how you suck cock!"

Mia had been with some well hung guys, including the Italian stallion, but none measured up to the huge organ she now had shoved down her throat. Tearing up, with mascara running down her cheeks, she gagged and pulled off, and then pounced back on for more, gripping Lute's shaft as she worked it over, growing increasingly excited at the prospect of having his beast plunging and stretching her cunt like no other.

And having Lute shove his cock into her mouth and talk to her like she was some brazen slut played perfectly to Mia's fantasy. As she had discovered with Rennie and their Italian lover, she loved being treated this way, and the nastier the better.

After Mia had given Lute's cock a thorough oral workout, he slowly rubbed it across her face a few times and then mounted her upper torso. As he positioned his torqued member between her tits, she pressed her fleshy bosom together and wrapped it around his tool. Then after dropping a wad of spit into her cleavage, he began to slowly tit-fuck her, sliding his thick meat back and forth in the crevasse she'd created.

"Yeah, that's right, baby, fuck my cock with those big tits," Lute groaned as he slid his cock back and forth in her bosomy bun, "You are such a fucking slut!"

While Mia and Lute were tit-fucking, Rennie quietly came back into the room. Had they looked, her partners would have seen she was now holding a huge black dildo that she'd just anointed with some lube. The rubber phallus rivaled Lute's in both size and girth, and was a gift Rennie had given Mia after their night with the Italian hunk. Mia had been giving it a regular workout, keeping her pussy ready for the next lucky guy to come along with a fat cock -- like Luther Casey.

RootRadio
RootRadio
489 Followers
12