Summer in the City Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, baby!" Rennie said quietly as Mia continued her assault on Lute's spit-slick member while it slid between her tits, "Suck it!" Then Rennie shoved Mia's legs apart and began teasing her pussy with the dildo's huge head.

Realizing what was happening, Mia spread her legs and raised her hips, welcoming the rubber cock into her pussy. In honor of their Italian lover, the ladies had named it Cavallo -- Italian for "horse". And while Mia continued to tit-fuck and fellate Lute's cock, Rennie began working Cavallo in and out of her spread cunt, driving it deeper with each thrust.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Mia moaned as Rennie began to spear her with the huge black dong while she continued pleasuring Lute's member.

Having turned to see what was happening behind him, Lute quickly recognized the nasty opportunities the dildo provided. So while Rennie continued giving Mia's pussy a warm-up round with Cavallo, Lute dismounted and came around to join her. Finding the tube of lubricant Rennie had used on the dildo, he squeezed some onto his cock. Then sliding his hand into Rennie's ass, he applied some to her anus, working his lubed fingers into her butt.

Raising her hips to give Lute better access to her bung, Rennie flexed her rectum so it opened like the mouth of a hidden cave, wide, ready and mysterious. Rennie had also been giving her pussy and ass regular sessions with her own huge dildo, so she was better prepared than the first time she'd spread her butt cheeks for Luther.

Getting ass-fucked by a cock the size of Lute's was no easy task, and their initial foray had definitely been a mixture of pleasure and pain for her. But she'd loved it, and anal sex had since become a regular part of their lovemaking. And as he re-introduced his huge member to her tush tunnel, Rennie squirmed and moaned as he worked it in, grateful for the lubricant, all while she continued to fuck Mia with the equally well-oiled rubber appendage.

Watching the expression on Rennie's clenched face morph between a grimace and a smile, Mia was thrilled by the possibilities for their threesome with this hung stud. And watching Rennie's sweet tits bounce about while she fucked, and got fucked, was so hot that Mia shoved her hand into her pussy and started furiously working over her clit, rubbing it off until another orgasm shook her to the core.

"Oh, you nasty motherfuckers!" Mia moaned minutes later when she came, "You make me such a fucking slut! Such a slut!"

With Lute's cock shoved up Rennie's ass as he continued grinding her with his fat tool, Mia's partners welcomed her climax as they strategized their next move, determined to push the voluptuous weatherbabe even deeper into slut-dom.

Removing his cock from Rennie's ass, Lute lay down next to Mia on the armless couch while Rennie helped maneuver her friend on top of him. And then after greasing his cock with another dollop of lubricant as it stood up long and curved like a medieval weapon, Rennie guided Lute's torqued tool into Mia's spread pussy.

Slowly easing down onto his thick member, Mia braced herself on her extended arms while Rennie kept a grip on Lute's shaft, working it into Mia's stretched cunt like a power tool waiting for someone to hit the "ON" switch.

"Oh, my god, baby, that's so fucking big!" Mia moaned as her pussy slowly acclimated to Lute's leviathan, ready to mount an epic assault on her distended twat.

And while Mia slowly impaled herself on his cock, Lute shoved his face into her fleshy tits, kissing and sucking on them like a hungry baby.

Like a classic psychiatrist's recliner, Mia's armless leather couch rose up at the head-end, which put Lute in the perfect raised position to suckle on Mia's tits as she ground down on his thick meat. And as he did, he chuckled to himself, remembering a work conversation he'd been part of earlier that summer.

Lute had been in his company's staff lounge flipping through a magazine and eating a sandwich when two of his male colleagues joined him. They were both thirty-something guys from the company's sales team, and from previous conversations Lute knew they were both married with kids. And though their womanizing days were behind them, that apparently hadn't dampened their rich fantasy lives.

Checking his watch, one of the guys said in a mock TV announcer's voice, "Alright, it's now time for the Channel 7 weather report with our midday meteorologist, Mia Carbo!" And as he said this he flipped on the lounge television. Moments later, Mia appeared on the screen wearing a tight summery jacket and form-fitting skirt that perfectly accentuated her curves.

While Mia ran through her weather report, Lute's colleagues bantered back and forth with sexual innuendos, like: "She is definitely hot and humid today!" and "I'd love to get friendly with her dopplers!" and "Look at the cloud formations on that chick!"

Remembering that conversation, and how the two guys had gone on to debate if they were in bed with Mia, would they'd first go after her tits or her pussy. And when they asked Lute his preferences as he was exiting the lounge, he'd just smiled and said, "Both."

And now as he nuzzled his face into her luscious boobs and raised his hips to drive his cock deeper into her twat, he knew he'd been correct. Her tits and pussy were both showstoppers. Catching the grin on his face, Mia game him a sexy smile as she said, "I bet you've watched me do my bit on TV and thought about fucking me, am I right?"

"Really, you're on television?" he deadpanned, thrusting his cock up into her stretched pussy for emphasis, "I'm really more of a documentary and foreign film kinda' guy, but I'll have to borrow a TV and tune in!"

"Yeah, you do that. But TV or not, I'm yours, baby," she whispered, and then added as Rennie began slowly working the dildo into her ass, "Well, yours and Rennie's!"

"Cool. 'Cause we've got plans for you," Lute chuckled as he gripped her ass and worked his cock deeper into her pussy, "Big plans."

Sandwiched between her lovers, with Rennie slowly grinding the dildo deeper into her ass while Lute pillaged her pussy with his huge cock, Mia became increasingly agitated. Having never been double-pumped before, the sensation of having two big cocks inside her was more than she'd bargained for. But she loved it, especially since it made her feel so nasty, crossing into devilish territory where no good Catholic girl should ever go.

Giving Lute a lustful and wild-eyed look that would have stunned her television audience, Mia fully threw herself into the moment. Grunting and groaning, she submitted to her lovers as they began delivering a carnal and anal fucking she wouldn't soon forget.

"Oh, my god, what are you doing to me?" she moaned as she felt the two huge cocks plunge inside her, so close in her opposing body cavities that they could almost touch, "Oh, god, this is incredible!"

With Mia pinned between them, sweating and working her hips to and fro, taking in the full measure of their enormous members, Rennie caught Lute's eye and motioned towards the bedroom.

After they'd brought Mia off to another wailing orgasm, Lute and Rennie helped her up and led her down the hall towards the bedroom where Rennie had already lit some candles. Moving her onto the bed into a supine position, Rennie grabbed Mia's legs and pushed them back until they were next to her head, telling her to grab behind her knees.

Climbing atop Mia, Lute shoved his cock into her wide open pussy and immediately began pile-driving her with his huge cock.

Looking down at her while they fucked, Lute and Mia locked eyes as she gave him a wild-eyed look that told him she'd never been taken like this by a cock the size of his.

"You're a prick teaser, aren't you Ms. Carbo?" Lute taunted while he drove his huge member in and out of her stretched cunt. "Yeah, I've watched you on TV, and you know exactly what you're doing. Standing there in profile so guys can see your big tits and ass, taunting them with your body like some strip club whore!"

"Oh, god, yes, I love it! I really do!" Mia moaned, her thick hair now matted in sweat, "I'm a prick-teaser, and I deserve to be fucked senseless!"

"Yeah, good, 'cause that's exactly what we have in mind!" Lute moaned as he continued fucking her stretched cunt. Then on his next thrust, he pulled out his cock and let Rennie re-position Mia on the bed. Rennie rocked her back onto her shoulders, which brought her back upright and lifted her ass into the air, leaving her big tits to flop back against her face while she gripped even tighter behind her knees to hold her lower torso upright.

This was a position that Rennie had come to enjoy with Lute as it allowed him to sit atop her ass and drive his cock even deeper into her vulva, or her ass. And as Lute straddled Mia, Rennie squirted the lube into her anus before he shoved his engorged cock down into her ass and began fucking her like he was churning butter.

"Oh, my god!" Mia wailed, "Fuck, yes! Yes!"

With Mia's pussy now unoccupied, Rennie shoved in the big dildo and began fucking her twat while Lute continued his assault on her ass. And this continued until Mia was in an absolute lather, her fleshy tits slapping against her face as her ass and cunt got royally reamed.

Lute was working towards a huge orgasm of his own and was now bouncing atop Mia's ass like he was riding a rodeo bull, ferociously pile-driving his engorged cock into her ravished ass as an epic load rose to the fore.

"You ready, weatherlady? You ready to get covered in cum like some cheap slut?" Lute moaned as he prepared to blast off.

"Oh, yeah, give it to me! Give it to me!" Mia moaned.

Knowing what was coming, Rennie pulled out the dildo and began rapidly working her fingers over Mia's clit until her friend began to scream and squirt pussy juices like an errant drinking fountain.

"Oh, fuck, Rennie! Oh my god!" Mia wailed as she sprayed, drenching them all in her climactic fluids. And only moments later Lute let loose with a long groan as he pulled his cock from Mia's ass, pushed her down onto the bed and launched a massive load of spew that splattered across her chest. This initial volley was followed by another that covered her tits, and for his third offering he held his cock like a firehose and shifted forward, drenching her face and hair in his milky seed.

Stunned and covered in cum, Mia lay back in a daze while Rennie pounced on Lute's cock and sucked off his final loads until jism was gushing out of her mouth and dripping down her chin. And when Lute was finally drained and sat back on the bed to take in their carnage, Rennie moved down onto Mia and rubbed the cum over her stomach and tits as they kissed, sharing the load she hadn't yet swallowed.

And that's how the night went for the threesome. And the next morning and afternoon as well. Throughout the summer Mia, Rennie and Lute would regularly meet up for long nights of sexual debauchery, and whenever he could, Lute would seek out a television to watch Mia's midday weather report. As he did, he'd imagine her standing naked in front of her apartment windows at night, dancing and taunting him with her voluptuous body. All while knowing, at that very moment, there were thousands of other guys who were also watching the comely weatherlady and having similar fantasies.

12