Summer Interns In Heat

Story Info
What seems to be a fling, turns into much more.
2.1k words
4.2
6.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While balls deep, in her shouldn't be so tight MILF pussy, I thought I felt a fly land on my leg. I tried to focus, but it was too late. Mel, my cube neighbor and former D1 athlete, hit me square in the face with a balled-up piece of paper. The daydream was over. She looked down, as if she knew I was almost fully erect, underneath my desk.

"Now what were you dreaming about, Drew?" She knew full well that it was about her, and her still perfectly toned 45-year-old ass. I'd never been so attracted to someone older than me before. I usually prefer women of the younger persuasion, my ex wife was a decade younger. I mean, I'm 40, so i guess things are finally changing. It also didn't hurt that our personalities meshed so well.

"Dammit Mel, I was almost most there. And whaddya mean, didn't you see Katie and Rachel setting up that massive new whiteboard earlier?!"

College was awhile ago, but I don't remember any engineering students nearly as gorgeous as these two interns. Even though they were both smart as shit, they had to do busy work as well, and our new dickhead VP of manufacturing love standup meetings at whiteboards. Mel and myself were Buyers, but since the company was going through some growing pains, we were able to give a bit of work to Katie and Rachel as well.

Katie was your almost stereotypical blonde bombshell, but was a bit shy and sometimes seemed like she didn't know how hot she was. Then some days she showed up in an outfit so stunning, yet somehow still office appropriate, guys in their 30's and up would get weak kneed when she passed by. Rachel dressed more casually, which still meant skin tight jeans/khakis. Every couple Fridays, she'd grace us with a sun dress. If you could draw up the sexiest girl next door/farmer's daughter type love interest, it would be her. When I wasn't being careful, I knew she realized I got lost in her eyes (at least once), but if I looked down it was to the most sensual looking lips I'd ever seen in my life and there was a good chance I'd stutter.

I tried to keep them supplied with work, just so I'd have a reason to be around them. At the time, I thought it was mainly just to fill the spank bank. After a few weeks, they both started coming to see if I had more work more often then I think their boss liked. Not only because it wasn't a secret that I was one of the more overloaded employees there, but it also seemed that I was pretty good at getting a laugh out of them.

One day, I was at their cubicle showing them how to complete a few new tasks. They did have their own cubes, so I thought they just sat together to work through problems. I thought I caught Rachel give Katie a wink, when she said "So Drew, we thought you and Mel seem especially close. Always flirting and playing pranks on each other. Is there any chance you guys were fucking, before we saw you coming out of the conference room the other day?"

"What?! No, ummm I mean I do kinda wish that, but no we're just friends." They seemed disappointed.

"Haha oh well shit, me and Katie thought it was so hot, that we just caught our work mom and dad fucking, that we might've went into a bathroom stall and had some fun ourselves."

I'd never gotten so hard, so fast, in my entire life. Did I just drop dead of a heart attack and end up in heaven? I, and many other people, certainly never thought I'd make it through the pearly gates. What she said and did next, left me half paralyzed, and hanging onto the arm of my chair, so I wouldn't fall over.

As she gently touched my thigh, she barely more than whispered "I think me and Katie might be able to help you, on your quest to fuck Mel, but we sure wouldn't mind getting a piece of you ourselves so you can warmup to be able to rock her world with no worries."

Yup, I was dead. There's no way these smoking hot college chicks wanted my 40-year-old dick, but I was wrong. I hadn't even realized how much closer Katie had gotten, while Rachel had me transfixed. My fly was half way down before I came to.

"Woah, woah... wait a second, not here too many people pass by and might stop to ask me a question. Meet me out in the warehouse in 10, pretend like you're looking for some assemblies that need re-work." Holy shit! This was happening. I was about to fuck the summer interns, and they were going to help me get with Mel as a bonus. My heart was racing so much, I hoped I didn't have that heart attack on the way back there.

When I found them there wasn't too many people around, so they were already making out at the far end of one of the aisles. I led them over to a bit more secluded corner, where the spray booth was. I happened to know that department was working 2nd shift for a couple months. During the summer, the heat and humidity fucked up the paint. As soon as we slipped inside, they were tugging at my pants.

They planted some light kisses on my throbbing cock, then started bathing it with their tongues. Katie started moving down and lightly sucked on my balls, as Rachel slowly engulfed me with those luscious lips I had been longing for. I came right then and there. My ultimate fantasy coming true, was much too much, as I shot my hot load straight into the back of Rachel's throat.

If I hadn't fallen in love with her, when she told off my department's assistant, because Kay wasn't helping her accomplish one of my tasks, she sure as shit just snatched my heart up in that moment. She purred as she gargled my cum, before leaning over and letting some drip into Katie's eagerly awaiting mouth. They swallowed at the same time, then kissed each other, with the head of my uber sensitive dick in between their lips.

Katie happily bellowed, "Mmm that was tasty Drew, you must eat a lot of citrus fruit. Don't worry that that was fast, give us a little more time and we'll milk much more cum out of you than you thought possible.

They hadn't stopped stroking me the whole time. As Katie started to blow me again, Rachel started lightly massaging my asshole and slid a finger inside. My cock was raging in no time. Katie stood and bent over in front of me. She braced herself against the sturdy warehouse rack, as Rachel pulled her jeans down, revealing a picture perfect, puffy 20-year-old pussy. It was so smooth and inviting, Rachel's hand gently grasped me and guided me to that beautiful gash.

I sunk my hard cock as deep as it could go, on my first thrust. She let out a moan that almost made me cum again. Rachel had gotten back down on her knees and positioned herself just underneath Katie's soaking wet pussy, so she could take care of my balls and offer her throat when she begged to taste our juices. All the while, keeping her middle finger buried in my ass, massaging my prostate. I humped away, like I was 18 again.

The sensation of Rachel tonguing my taint, while thrusting into Katie's soaking wet vagina, made my whole-body shiver. This girl was something special. Katie was great sure, but you could tell we wouldn't have as much in common outside of sex. Rachel stood up and said, "alright babe, let me get some of that rock-hard Daddy dick." Fuck me, she really was my ultimate fantasy. I was always into DDlg roleplay, and dreamed off finding my own little princess to love and provide for. I found something to sit on, so she could ride me to her heart's content.

I put my back up against the wall, as she hovered over me, teasing her clit with the head of my pulsing rod. Katie stood next to me, bracing us but also in position so we could ravage her perky breasts and fit as many fingers inside her as we would like to try. I could feel Rachel's juices start to drip on me as she lowered herself. She sat down, taking me all the way, while moaning, "Please daddy, make me cum all over your dick." She threw an arm around Katie's shoulders, so she could really start to fuck me harder. I somehow zoned out for a couple minutes, and was able to keep from cumming. Suddenly, she shot up and screamed, "Oh, Daddy Drew I'm cumming for you." I never saw a girl squirt so much, it was incredible. But not as incredible as what she said next.

"Daddy Drew, you're going to cum in me now. Fill me with your seed Daddy, you know I've earned it."

Goddamn was she right. I looked over at Katie, who gave me a nod of approval as she switched between nibbling on each of our nipples. Rachel sat back down slowly. Our eyes locked together as her warm, satin lined pussy enveloped me. I mustered enough strength to say, "Ok Princess, but once I spill my seed in you, you will be my little girl to love and to honor till the end of time."

"Mmmm oh my God Daddy... Yessss, pleeasseee I want to feel your hot cum explode inside me! Make me yours Daddy! Cum for me Daddy Drew, cum for your Baby Girl!"

She bore down on me, riding me furiously as I was getting closer to erupting like Mt. Vesuvius, inside of this amazingly special, smart woman almost half my age. Who just so happened to want me to be her Daddy Dom, I was madly in love. Katie saw me tensing up and as I started putting my head back, she shoved her pinky in my ass.

"Ugghhh Oohhh Fucckkkk Baby Girl.... Here I cuummm..." She slammed down on me as I exploded deep inside her womb.

"Yes, Daddy, it feels so warm... Oh it's filling me up so much Daddy Drew, I can't wait to taste it. I'm yours now Daddy."

She grinds against me a few more times, as my balls completely empty and my eyes roll back in my head. Her and Katie kiss as she stands up. Katie spreads Rachel's lips, to get a better view of her fellow intern's cum-filled pussy. As she slides a couple fingers inside, to scoop out my creamy cum, that they had found so satisfying before, we hear "Ahem... You may have wanted to lock the door. And why the fuck didn't you invite me... Princess?" My jaw hit the floor.

It was Mel. Rachel said, "I'm sorry, Mommy, but I knew how much you liked him and you wouldn't make a move. I know we both wanted to finally have Daddy in our lives so much that I had to do something. Don't be mad Mommy, we can all be together now."

"I'm not mad sweetie, I guess it was time for someone to make a move. Thank you for being brave Baby Girl, now bring that pussy over here so I can lick up what sweet cum is left in there."

Katie sucked me slowly while we watched Mel gently eat out Rachel. She explained how her and Rachel had been "best friends" since high school, but that she would be transferring next semester and Rachel was scared of being alone. She said once they saw me and Mel at work, they knew we were the perfect couple to take care of Rachel. When they found out we weren't actually a couple, they planned to seduce each of us separately, since they knew we were also meant for each other. I thanked her and let her know there'd obviously be a place for her to crash, when she was back in town.

It's been a few years now and somehow, we're all still in the happily ever after stage. Mel and I got married, we even "adopted" Rachel. It was a forgery, but let's just say it made it that much hotter when we seduced a new comer into the circle for some extra fun.