Summer Interns Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridget bent her leg back, "You have a nice touch, Cora. You can rub my ankle anytime."

Cora blushed and giggled, "It's from playing soccer for so many years. Massaging comes with all that running."

Just then, the doorbell rang. Cora and Bridget got up to answer it, figuring dinner had arrived. When they opened the door, a cute delivery girl was waiting with the order.

"Umm, is Ms. Wren here? I have her order."

Bridget spoke as she reached for the food, "Yes, she's in the shower. Thank you."

"Oh, sure. Would you tell Ms. Wren that Cindy said hello, please?"

Cora answered, "Of course, Cindy. Thank you."

They closed the door as Cindy left the front porch and headed to the kitchen. Bridget set the food down on the counter and told Cora she'd tell Wren the food had arrived. Cora started opening the package as Bridget left the room.

Wren's bedroom door was partially closed when Bridget knocked. There wasn't an answer, so she slowly opened it and peeked in. The shower was still running, so Bridget moved to the bathroom door. Not looking in she, she announced to Wren that dinner had arrived. When she didn't get a reply, she opened the door further to see Wren rinsing off under the water.

She stood gawking for a few brief seconds marveling at Wren's nude body, then averting her eyes, she called out, "Ms. Wren! Ms. Wren! Dinner is here, and Cindy says hello."

Wren heard her and looked over to see Bridget standing with her eyes half covered by her hand as she looked away.

She smiled, "Thank you, Bridget, and I'll be there in a few. Let me dry off. Would you mind refilling my wine glass, sweetie?"

Bridget replied, as she stole another glimpse of Wren, "I will, thank you, Wren. We'll wait for you."

Wren smiled, aware of the peek, "Okay, I won't be long."

Bridget left Wren to get dressed, her heart racing a bit after seeing Wren nude. She didn't see Tink, but she was sure her first thoughts about where Tink resided were true. Hopefully, before her internship was over, she'd see the cute little fairy up close and personal.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I smiled, knowing Bridget had seen me. I didn't know how much she saw, but I hoped she liked what she did see. I decided to wear my short shorts and an old short sleeve loose crop top with 'Mudhens' printed across my boobs. I wanted a reaction, and I absolutely got one.

I walked into the kitchen, and the girls turned. Their eyes widened as I stood with my hands on my hips. I looked at the table, and It was all set with our dinner. They'd placed me at the head with Cora on my left and Bridget on my right. It was perfect.

I grinned as I took my place, "Did you two sneak samples before I got here?"

They blushed, each taking their seat, "Yes, we did. It looked too yummy not to," Cora replied.

I giggled, "Oh, you naughty girls, I love it. It means you're settling in, and I couldn't be happier. Let's eat. I'm starving."

The girls, especially Cora, kept eyeing my top as we ate.

Finally, she spoke, "Oh, Mudhens. Wasn't that some team on that old television series about a war and a hospital?

I smiled, "Yes, M.A.S.H., it was also our team name when my partner and I ran obstacle courses. It didn't last long. I think we only did three."

Cora asked, "Is that the woman in uniform in a couple of your pictures."

I finished swallowing, "Yes, sweetie, that's Candace, my ex. She's a pilot for United."

Bridget began asking questions, "How did you two meet?"

I sat back, took a sip from my glass, and told them our story, "She was the pilot on a flight I took to a conference. She noticed me when she took a stroll mid-flight through first class. We talked and met later for drinks. One thing led to another, and we started seeing each other. That lasted almost two years. She was based here, so it made our dating almost perfect. Sadly, she liked to look and touch. I like to look also, but when I'm in a relationship, I'm committed to that relationship. So, we parted, and she transferred to another city. We still talk and are friends, though."

Cora asked, "So, you're a lesbian?"

I smiled, "Yes, sweetie, I am. I hope that's not a problem for you. Don't worry; I won't sneak into your rooms at night. That would be completely unprofessional, and I could lose my job."

Bridget replied, "I wasn't worried."

Cora thought for a moment, "No, I don't have a problem with it, Wren. You're nice. I've been around lesbians before. I was just wondering."

Bridget chimed in, "Curiosity killed the cat. Satisfaction brought her back."

Cora and I laughed. I winked at Bridget, who blushed.

I grabbed another California roll, "If you did have a problem with it, we could make arrangements for you to stay with someone else. I want you both to be comfortable so you can focus on why you're here. Having this internship on your resume will open so many doors for you. We had over one thousand applicants this year. You two were in the top five. I don't want to lose you over my sexual preferences."

They both sat back smiling when I mentioned they were in the top five, very proud of themselves.

I changed the subject, "When we've finished eating, let's make a list of what you want at the grocery store tomorrow. I'm used to cooking for one, so there are quite a few frozen one-person meals in the freezer out in the garage. We can cook for three or stop on the way home and pick up dinner, depending on our moods. Sound good? "

It didn't surprise me that the girls ate over one hundred dollars in sushi. I ordered more than I thought we'd eat, but my darlings were starving. They cleared the table, and I took the bottle of wine to the living room to make our grocery list. I curled up on the middle cushion of the sofa, knees under me, wine glass and bottle on the coffee table, waiting for them.

I thought Bridget's eyes lingered on my tee much more than Cora's. They watched my under breasts as I reached out to take another piece of sushi, which was precisely why I wore my Mudhens top.

I told them I wouldn't come to them. I was hoping, at some point, one would come to me. Who was I to say no to such adorable young ladies?

Cora and Bridget flanked me on the sofa. They sat close, not quite touching me. We made our list, which was extensive. We didn't have to get everything at once, but it gave me an idea of what they liked to eat. Now and then, I'd ask one to hand me my glass, take a sip, then hand it back to put on the table. They didn't seem to mind.

They were both sipping away as I wrote, each becoming more comfortable as the evening wore on. When our list was complete, I had Cora fetch the television remote. We went over the streaming services I'd recently purchased for their entertainment. When they left, I'd cancel them since I rarely watch.

The evening seemed to fly by, and we decided to watch some shows on one of the services. The girls both laid back into their respective corners of the sofa with me in the middle. They looked so cute but awkward trying to stretch out. I offered my lap to lay their feet on so they could stretch out. Bridget took me up on it right away. It took Cora a few minutes longer to raise her long legs and drape them over me. I rested my arms over their legs as they both tried to keep their eyes open to watch the show.

I smiled to myself as they each, in turn, nodded off. I had the remote, so I lowered the sound and let them sleep. I stayed up until the show finished, listening to my darlings snore. I pictured them both snoring away in my bed, and a pleasant warmth grew within me with that image. It may not occur, which would be fine, but it was nice to dream about.

Around ten, I gently woke them. They were embarrassed that they'd fallen asleep. We extracted ourselves from the sofa. They went to get ready for bed as I turned off the television and locked up the house. They met me in my room to thank and hug me before getting into their beds. I told them I was an early riser and coffee or tea was in the kitchen if they desired either. They left, and I finished getting ready for bed. I turned out my light, debating on masturbating. As much as I wanted to, I refrained. It was a bit like edging; I could do that for at least a day or two. Overall, it was the perfect end to the perfect day.

Saturday morning, I woke around six, dressed almost as skimpily as I had the night before. I wore my cut-off sweats and another crop top.

I made coffee, checked my phone, then watched the sunrise over my backyard fence. I love mornings, and they are so quiet and peaceful.

When I finished my coffee, I headed to my office, rolled out my yoga mat, and began stretching. I left the door open, so I could hear when they got up. I didn't expect them for at least another hour or so. I thought about the girls and what we could do for weekend entertainment. I had ideas about visiting places and would run those by them.

With the intensity of their week, the weekends would be primarily for decompressing and unwinding. We each have different ways of doing that, and I felt if they were going to succeed, it was a must.

It usually takes me over thirty minutes to complete my twenty-five favorite poses. The last one I do is a downward dog.

When I finished, I heard movement in the doorway as I rolled up my mat. I turned to see Cora in sweats and a tee similar to mine. I smiled up at her, barely making out her underboobs.

Cora whispered, "Very nice. Maybe next time I could join you, Wren, if you have another mat."

I looked up and smiled, "I don't, but we can get one easily enough, sweetie. Oh, I hope you don't mind me calling both of you, sweetie. It's a habit I have. I should stop it."

She stepped into the room so she didn't have to whisper, "It's fine, I don't mind. You're a little older than we are, and that's cool. The lady I coach soccer for calls me sweetie also. I like it, and I like you too."

I stood, putting away my mat, "I'm glad you like me. I like you both."

Cora asked, "I was wondering if you had an expense account for us. That sushi last night much have cost a fortune."

I smiled as I put it on a shelf, "I do. I have to write down all I spend on you two. But, like interns before you, I tend to spend a little of my own money. Some things I buy might raise eyebrows at work. They were nothing naughty, but they needed pads, shampoos, conditioners, and personal items. The sushi was a little more than I usually spend on a first night's dinner. It's covered, and don't worry about it."

I winked at her, and she blushed. We left my office, and I had to use my bathroom, so Cora headed to the kitchen. She was sipping her coffee when I returned to join her. I poured myself a second cup, and we continued talking.

She volunteered that the woman she coached with and her husband had employed her all through high school as their au pair. She had to quit while in college due to her class schedule. Cora mentioned the mother; Daphne developed feelings for her. It scared her, so she only saw Daphne when she helped coach.

I listened and understood. I told Cora it was fine and thanked her for telling me. Love, regardless of the sexes, can be complicated at times. She'd done the right thing by not acting and possibly breaking up their family. I knew it hurt, but it was probably for the best.

Cora sighed. It was the first time she'd ever told anyone. She thought I might be able to relate and would appreciate it if I didn't tell Bridget. I told her it was our secret and not to worry.

It seemed like a huge load was lifted from her when we finished talking. I was flattered she confided in me. I felt a little guilty lusting after this sweet and caring young woman.

We'd finished our conversation and coffee when Bridget stumbled in, searching for caffeine. She was dressed similarly to Cora, in sweats and a crop top. I was hoping this would be our standard loungewear from now on.

She poured herself some coffee and then sat with us at the table.

I asked, "Are you okay, Bridget?"

She managed, "Yep, I don't sleep well the first couple nights in new places. I tossed and turned, waking up, not realizing where I was. I'll be fine, thank you, Wren."

I smiled, "I'm glad you're okay, sweetie. When you both feel up to it, and before we go grocery shopping, I'd like to see your wardrobes. It's hard packing for an extended stay, and you don't want to wear the same outfit too close together. I don't know if either of you would fit in my things, but we can mix and match if you do. I can take you both shopping to get a few things if that doesn't work. Oh, the other thought I had was swimsuits. I don't know if you brought any or if you'd like to swim. I take a couple of breaks during the week to visit the pool and do a few laps. You're both welcome to join me. I'll buy you suits if you want to go."

Cora grinned, "That's so nice of you, Wren. All my things are hanging in the closet, so assessing them should be easy. I didn't pack a suit. Now I understand some things you don't list on your expense account."

Bridget spoke after swallowing her coffee, "Me too. I love to swim, and packing a suit wasn't on my list. I thought you might have an expense account for us. I hope they don't get mad at the amount of sashimi we ate last night. Thank you for offering to buy us swimsuits."

I smiled, "Then we'll be doing some serious shopping before the grocery store, ladies. You're both welcome."

They both cheered and high-fived each other. While I grinned, thinking of them modeling bathing suits for me.

All three of us were hungry, so we combed the fridge for things to eat. I had enough yogurt and fruit to satisfy my lovelies. Then off to their rooms to check their wardrobe. I took a pad and pen to write down the number of combinations we could make with what they brought. Cora had seventeen, and Bridget had fifteen. If they traded clothes now and then, we could up that a bit. But, to ensure enough variety, they took a tour of my closet. I sat on the edge of the bed as they combed through my clothes, trying things on and giggling. Some things were too tight, some too loose. Some shoes fit, and some didn't.

They were impressed with my Jimmy Choos, Christian Louboutin heels, and the Manolo Blahniks. You know, a girl has to have her shoes. Then they started making outfits with what fit, bringing the combinations to the bed and laying them on it to compare. This lasted about half an hour. They were constantly rearranging things, giggling, and trading to make matches. We made another fifteen sets each, so they were good to go.

My lovelies put everything back in my closet exactly where they got it. I was impressed. I asked them to get dressed so we could go, and off they went as if they were at the races.

After we dressed, we loaded up in my BMW and headed to a cute little boutique swim shop I knew. There, they browsed the one-piece suits. I sat back, waiting for the show, and it did not disappoint. They came out together and individually. They held hands, pirouetting for me and walking as if they were on a Milan catwalk. They looked at price tags opting for the less expensive suits to save me money. They were working their way into my heart more and more. I told them to get what they wanted. The most expensive ones were around fifty dollars. I think I can afford to buy at least one each. They both said I shouldn't spend that much on them. I told them again to get what they wanted and not worry about it. So, they did, and it was well worth it. They hugged and kissed me on the cheek when they thanked me. I smiled when the sales girl told me they were adorable and to bring them back anytime as long as she was working. I winked at her, making a mental note to visit more often.

I was definitely going to masturbate tonight. The girls had me tingling, maintaining that lovely edge. Watching them parade around in those one-piece suits made me realize how much I missed having a lover. I'd have one tonight; she might be imaginary, but it would happen.

I took them to lunch at a little diner. They were still giddy from the swim shop modeling experience, debating whether they should have gotten different suits and how they fit.

Grocery shopping wasn't quite as arousing. We strolled down the aisle after aisle getting fresh fruits and vegetables, a few snacks, along with some canned goods. We filled the trunk of the car with groceries and then headed home.

When we got home, the girls told me to relax, and they'd put the groceries away. I changed back into my lounging wear, hoping they'd do the same. Much to my delight, they did. We each grabbed sparkling waters and sat out in the backyard. We were quiet as we sipped and enjoyed the rest of the day.

I enjoyed being around them; I've had interns before, but Bridget and Cora were unique. They got along nicely, were polite and thoughtful, and took the initiative when doing things around my house. My other interns had to be told much more than these two. They even volunteered to make dinner, and I almost fainted.

Dinner was fish tacos; Cora loved them, so she was the head chef. We dined outside because it was so lovely out. We spent the rest of the evening gossiping, telling life stories, comparing relatives, and having a good time. It had only been a day and a half, and I was falling in love with them.

When we went to bed, I made sure my door was closed. I had plans, and I didn't want them to hear me. I went to bed dressed only in my panties. I usually wear a tee also but not tonight.

I waited about ten minutes in the dark, listening for any sound that might indicate they were still awake. I heard nothing, so I eased out of my panties, dropping them on the floor beside my bed.

I stretched before my hands began sliding up and down my bare skin as I pictured Bridget sneaking into my bed. She was nude as she slipped next to me, whispering she wanted to talk to me, and it couldn't wait. I felt her hand on my tummy, working its way up to my breast, where Bridget cupped it and started to roll my nipple with her fingers. I tried to ask her what she wanted to talk about. She quietly told me not to say a thing, she had a question for me, but first, she needed to suckle my breasts.

She covered my mouth with hers, kissing me deeply. After that sloppy kiss, she moved her mouth to my breast and began to suckle and bite. I used my left hand to mimic this as my right hand, pretending to be her right hand, covered my vagina as I slowly inserted a finger.

I kept going, pinching and pulling my nipples as one finger led to two down below. My left hand moved to my other breast as I imagined Bridget switching. Her nursing got more intense, as did my pinching and pulling of my nipples. She was moving back and forth between them as her fingers slid back and forth in me. I spread my legs further. Moaning and quietly calling out her name, I rolled into a fetal position and brought myself to a delightful climax.

As I calmed down, I threw the sheets off of me because my body temperature, heart rate, and breathing had risen. I lay panting as I pictured Bridget looking up at me, smiling, asking if she could see Tink.

I grinned in the dark, wondering what it would be like with her in my bed. I thought next time I'd have Cora join me and then both of them. I loved them and also lusted after them, but I couldn't touch them.

Sunday morning, we all slept in. Well, my sleeping in means six-thirty. I got up, tossed my clothes in the hamper then showered. I debated getting off again, one because I love doing that in the shower, and two, I was still horny.

Bridget and Cora slept in until eight. We had our coffee, and I told them I had no plans for us, so if they wanted to do something, we were free to do it.

Cora said she'd like to lounge around the backyard, working on her tan. Bridget thought that was a great idea. So, when it warmed enough, they went out in skimpy panties and bras because they didn't bring bikinis. I told them we should have bought some at the swim shop. That made them smile and look at me like two lost puppies.