Summer Interns Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart melted. I told them the shop didn't open until twelve, so we'd have lunch and then go. More cheek kisses and hugs, making me tingle and think about masturbating again. The drive wasn't long, and the same sales girl was working. She smiled as we entered, then helped the girls pick out suits. I sat once more, waiting for the show to begin.

This show was much better. The girls tried on skimpy ones, very skimpy ones, and my favorites, the string ones. They narrowed their choices to two, and I told the clerk to ring them up. But the girls stopped her. Each grabbed one of my hands and took me to the bikini aisle. They insisted I get one for myself. I told them I had a couple already. Then they asked if any were string bikinis. I blushed, telling them no. They wanted me to get one because they each got one and would feel uncomfortable if I weren't in one, and they were. I sighed, caving into their request and secretly jumping for joy.

As we were leaving, the sales girl waved, saying with a big smile, "See you tomorrow."

I laughed, waving back.

We changed immediately when we got home. Since I was wearing my newly purchased string bikini, Bridget saw the top of Tink's wings. I almost thought she would ask to see the rest, but that never happened.

I didn't have much sunblock at home, so we made a note to get some. I did have some massage oil which we mixed with the sunblock.

The girls were stunning wearing their string bikinis. I told them the neighbors on either side couldn't see where we were lying. So, if they were inclined at some point in the Summer, they could work on their tan lines. They both blushed crimson.

We took turns oiling each other up, and I nearly came doing their backs. When Cora did my back, I thought of anything but her and her hands against my skin.

I set my phone's alarm for twenty minutes because I didn't trust the sunblock, which had expired last year.

When the alarm went off, I reset it as we rolled over. We only stayed the forty minutes total, not wanting to burn on our first outing.

Before we walked into the house, I asked who wanted to go first in the shower.

Bridget was the first to respond, "Cora can. I went first yesterday."

Cora smiled, "Thank you, Bridget. New batteries mean I won't have any problems, right, Wren?"

I laughed, "You'll be fine, sweetie."

She giggled as she headed in to shower.

Bridget and I sat in a semi-shaded area as we waited.

The silence broke when Bridget thanked me once more for the swimsuits, "I love my suits, Wren. You didn't have to get them for us. You're spoiling us, not that I mind."

I smiled, "You're welcome. You both are going to get my usual warning about work after dinner. You'll earn those swimsuits by being the best interns I've ever had. Work your butts off and be successful here and in the future. That's all I ask."

She smiled, "Yes, ma'am. We both plan on making you proud of us. You've set the bar high, and we're aiming for it. I don't think we could have a better mentor."

I laughed, "Are you running for office, sweetie? No need to butter me up."

Bridget giggled, "No, seriously, we both like you a lot."

"I'm glad. Oh, after dinner, both of you lay out what you will wear tomorrow. We'll get up early, eat, dress then head in. I start early, so you'll get used to it. I know it's still early, but when Cora comes back, figure out what you both want for dinner."

Bridget smiled, "We will. I'm going to lay out my clothes now so I can relax this evening. I'm thinking of a nice grilled chicken salad, but we'll see what Cora has in mind."

"Sounds good to me. I'll look at your outfit when I get out of the shower."

Bridget went into the house to pick out her outfit. I stayed outside, enjoying the remainder of the day. Cora popped her head out the sliding glass door to tell me she was out of the shower. She also mentioned she'd get her outfit ready for my inspection. I thanked her, telling her I wasn't in a hurry.

I was hoping they'd pick something nice, not too revealing, yet, professional. I was willing to cut them some slack, knowing they wanted to impress on their first day. I also thought they might change their selections after I gave them my talk. I decided to pop in and see what they had before taking my shower.

I looked in on Bridget first. She had laid out two outfits and was in the shower. Cora was doing the same, so back to the kitchen, I went.

I was still tingling from the tanning oil massages, and the urge to relieve myself was great, but I abstained. This had been a tough weekend mentally and sexually for me. It would be a very long Summer if something didn't give reasonably soon.

Bridget finished her shower, walking into the kitchen dressed only in a towel to let me know it was my turn.

I followed her down the hall to my room and my special place, the shower.

My shower lasted longer than usual. I didn't masturbate. However, I did spend a very long time making sure all the oil was off me by soaping myself down. It was a partial relief thing, slick soapy skin, mimicking Cora applying the tan concoction to my breasts and the insides of my thighs. Slow, sensual, and very delicious. If only it were real.

I'd continue this little session tonight so I wouldn't be all wound up in the morning. I'd be on edge on their first day, anyway. Why add to it?

After showering, I dressed in my loungewear, wandering into the kitchen to see my two cuties deciding on dinner: grilled chicken salad or pasta salad. I didn't want to be the deciding factor, so I let them work it out. I went back to my room to pick out my outfit. I stopped to see what they had come up with on the way.

Cora had a nice white knit blouse with a black mini skirt, complimented with black pumps. I thought the skirt was a bit too short, but I was being overprotective. She had the legs for it, that's for sure.

Bridget had removed one outfit and laid out a light green dress with gold pumps. A good combination, not too revealing, but I think it would impress.

Back in my room, I picked one of my grey business suits with a crème blouse. I didn't want to upstage my darlings, and I wanted to set an example for them.

So, in the kitchen, I went to see who won. They were both smiling and laughing as they gathered the ingredients for meatless spaghetti with garlic bread and a salad. Compromise can be beautiful.

Dinner was lovely, we talked about the day, and then I gave my lecture. I didn't want to sound too foreboding, but they needed to be aware.

Before we cleared the table, I began, "Our company, like many others, has good and bad people. With interns, I consider myself to be like a mother hen; my interns are my little chicks."

They both giggled, with Bridget making little chick peeps.

I looked over at her, and she stopped, "Silly, I know, but hear me out. A mother hen protects and defends her chicks. She shows them how to survive in a dangerous barnyard. There are all sorts of dangers out there. She's lost chicks who didn't listen to her, and she doesn't like that. She loves her babies. Chicken hawks are circling the barnyard looking for sweet little chicks to scoop up and take away from the mother hen. It's happened before, so the little chicks must listen to their mother. They could become the nasty chicken hawk's victims if they wander too far. They can wander if they ask mother chicken if it's okay to venture out."

They both stifled their laughs as I finished. I was smiling too because it was silly.

Cora replied first, "That was cute, Wren. I get it. Thank you. You won't have to worry about this little chick at all. If I have questions, I'll ask."

Bridget said the same thing. I thanked them as we cleared the table to relax on the sofa.

We returned to the show the girls fell asleep to on Friday night. This time they snuggled close to me. I wrapped my arms around them as we watched. They felt good, and I was happy.

I asked if they were comfy, and they both replied, "Yes, mother hen."

We all laughed, and I wondered if they were tingling where I was.