Summer Interns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel his cock stiffen even more as he rocked back and forth. Then she wondered what she would do when he came. Taking his entire load and trying to swallow it seemed daunting. She considered pulling him out at the last moment and aim him so that he shot - well, where? If it was aimed over her shoulder then surely a lot would land on the couch, which would probably be difficult to clean properly.

She wished she had asked for a handkerchief at the beginning, and then he could ejaculate into that. She came up with a compromise. At the last moment she would pull him out and stroke him with her hand. She would try to aim it so that most was launched into her open mouth. That seemed better than gaging on the entire load as it poured into her throat.

It worked pretty well that way. As he cried out in pleasure, their aim was pretty good. Some of it got onto parts of her face, but that wasn't too bad. She contemplated the taste of the stuff actually in her mouth. It seemed a bit salty but bland; she thought of New England-style clam chowder. She never considered using her mouth, as Judy had done, to remove the remaining cum from his cock and also to show additional affection.

He collapsed so that he was leaning over the back of the sofa. Darina kept her wits and made a simple request, "I could use a handkerchief now it you've got one."

She used it to clean her face. She was a bit perturbed that a some had gotten on her face but, thankfully, none on the sofa. This couch is rather expensive.

They both seemed at a loss as to what to do next. Paul stood there, stunned perhaps, until he pulled his pants up and sat down. He could see that Darina wasn't even looking at him. She felt disappointed; this all had all been so abrupt with little romantic build-up. It was just a series of physical acts.

He tried: he put an arm around her shoulders. He hoped that she might kiss him, but she made no attempt to do that or even to nuzzle him. She looked straight ahead at the opposite wall.

Darina, for her part, having completed the session, was now thinking of a way to get him out. He obviously is fond of Judy; maybe he is even in love with her. She couldn't figure out what was so appealing about Judy's swelling behind and frizzy hair. The fact that she was also smart and funny didn't figure in the other woman's calculations. She thought that she herself possessed those qualities.

She needed time to think; she said, "I'm going to the kitchen for some seltzer." She didn't offer any to him.

Once in there, she assessed her situation. He obviously likes having two chicks at once; maybe there are more I don't know about. She had to work in the office, but the idea of him being around during her sophomore year at City College seemed intolerable.

She came back with the best excuse she could think of. She indicated her belly and said, "I'm not feeling very well. I don't think that Chinese food agrees with me."

"I'm really sorry to hear that." What am I supposed to do about it? He had been fantasizing about copulating with her on the couch after that well-executed blowjob. She's not wearing panties now and her bra is open; she's already primed to go.

Instead he heard, "Maybe it would be best if you go. I need to lie down for a while." I feel like I just got here; lie down with me. But he knew he was being dismissed. In a few minutes he was catching the A train at 207th Street.

As per Duke Ellington, the A train was the fastest way to Sugar Hill in Harlem. But Paul was going to change there for the D up to The Bronx.

*****

Darina and Paul didn't talk about their misguided "lovemaking" at all in the office the next week. In fact they never did. Paul had the impression that she was treating him quite coolly, often appearing to ignore him if she could.

He didn't mind too much because his adventures with Judy continued. One of the things she would do for him in the supply room was use frottage to get him off. He would open up the front of his pants; she would raise her skirt and take off her panties. Then she would rotate her big backside against his bare crotch until he came on her.

Usually this was followed by a bout of cunnilingus as he licked her well-moistened cunt. She always came from that.

They went up to City College in the late afternoons after work. The summer session was operating but it was pretty quiet up there. They would go into the newspaper office or, if that wasn't available, a rest room.

They found out that they enjoyed spanking each other. They would mock chastise each other. She would say, "You masturbate too much, I bet. Do you ever think about me during that?" His retorts was a little rougher but she accepted them as part of the joke. He'd say, "You're a little slut; you give oral sex to any guy who asks for it."

She would spank his bare ass while he was over her knees. Sometimes she would finish by beating him with a wooden ruler. Then she would take pity on him and wank him to orgasm with both of her hands.

Judy was wild for spanking herself. He would whack her generous buttocks until they turned red; he even bruised a few spots to a darker color. He noticed that her cunt would glisten as it became lubricated. Her vulva would loosen up and turn redder. He could see the little knot of her clitoris rise and stiffen.

He had heard that some girls could come just from the spanking, but he was never able to reach that point with her. When was she ready she'd beg to be finger-fucked. Paul would toy with her a bit and then bring her to orgasm within a few minutes with his right hand. She made a lot of noise if she could get away it.

One day that fall they were having lunch at a diner on the West Side. Darina walked in. Occasionally up on the campus they would spot her but she was usually not that close.

This time she was standing right here. She stuck her nose up and looked beyond them. Paul didn't say anything, and Judy took the cue to also be quiet. She guessed that something had come between them; she had noticed how Darina seemed rather unfriendly in their last month at Jamison's Magazine.

Darina suddenly turned and left the restaurant. Paul shrugged and tried to look nonchalant. Judy was going to ask him about it but decided that he would discuss it if and when he was ever ready. Judy was not a naturally suspicious person and it never occurred to her that it might have something to do with sex.

#######

12