All Comments on 'Summer Internship'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DarkSmithDarkSmithover 1 year ago

Thank you. Lovely story of a woman realizing her power, and potential.

DS

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

Amazing story! I forgot about the summer aspect of it. Everything else was just so damn hot! Clearly a cream of the crop, over the top story.

River3860River3860over 1 year ago

5/5 Great story. Thank you.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Hi, Voboy, here from the contest. I'm shocked this has so few comments but it's a well-written, very spicy, really fun story. Annabeth's relaxation and eventual transformation is well handled, and Alicia and Kaylen were lots of firecrackers. The only part that detracted a bit was that Professor Kuykendall was married; but it was in Erotic Couplings and wasn't the focus so that was a minor qualm. In the end, great job and 5*.

elizalooelizalooover 1 year ago

5* - well written and enjoyable - excellent summer contest story. Horny summer interns and their professor...er, Research Assistant :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...