Summer Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Certain favors?" Diandra pulled herself away from Ron's touch, his foul odour surrounding her and her stomach rolled and lurched, knowing exactly what he was after. "You mean sleep with you?"

"For a start, yes." Ron knew he had to calm his own emotions and not try and rush Diandra, knowing that pushing to hard would have her running out of the room, consequences be damned.

In seeing the bag, Diandra's fears and stress had come flooding back instantly. Every scenario she had envisioned, involved being arrested and going to jail. They involved her parents and their reactions and how her future would be ruined. Somehow the idea of someone blackmailing her, hadn't crossed her mind. "What do you mean, for a start?"

Again Ron reached out and placed his hand back on Diandra's shoulder. "You are a very beautiful young woman..." Diandra's posture spoke volumes to Ron and the way she was trying to clarify what he said, rather than refusing, gave Ron the first feelings of success. "But one roll in the hay, is surely not enough to buy my silence."

Diandra turned her head away from Ron and again tried to pull away from him. This time however, Ron tightened his grip on her shoulder and without realizing it, gave Ron another victory over her, by quickly submitting to letting his hand stay on her. "So...then what is it, you want?"

Again the small victory wasn't lost on Ron which gave him the further confidence to proceed. "Cutting right to it." Having the beautiful young woman this close, trembling and afraid, had Ron's cock fighting against the confines of his jeans. "Why don't you get on your knees and I'll tell you what I want."

There was no question for Diandra what he expected if she knelt down, but even more than that, she knew that by getting down on her knees, she was agreeing to whatever he wanted. Diandra looked away from Ron and back towards the blue bag, her mind racing, trying to focus. "It's...it's my word against yours that I have anything to do with that..."

"Pretty and smart Diandra! I mean you're right, who would believe me over you?" Ron began to softly massage Diandra's shoulder, keeping his firm grip. "But maybe, they will believe the security camera footage. You do remember those? They filmed you the entire time."

"Fuck..." Cursing quietly, Diandra had forgotten about the cameras, mostly because she didn't think anyone actually looked at them.

"And of course Diandra, you could try and tell people that I attempted to blackmail you." Not only Diandra had been stressing and thinking all weekend and Ron was sure this argument would be next to come from Diandra. "But once they see the security videos, I'll just tell them you offered to suck cock to stay out of trouble."

That would be his word verses hers, but with the video footage more than a few people would likely believe him. The university student knew that even those who did believe her, would have their doubts. A pretty young woman, with her future in jeopardy would likely offer something to stay out of trouble.

Until late Friday afternoon, Diandra had never even that bag and still had never seen inside it. The way Jeff was panicking on Friday though, she really had no doubt what was in it. Cursing under her breath that she had ever put her hands on that bag, Diandra wished in that moment more than ever, that she had said no.

"Come on Diandra, you don't want to go to jail." Ron could see the turmoil in her and gently running his hand along her cheek, tried to coax her the way he wanted. "Pretty little thing like you, it won't be long before some butch dyke, takes control of you. Is that what you want? To spend the next few years being some lesbians toy?"

Though blackmail hadn't crossed her mind, going to jail and the horror's she had heard about, had been at the forefront of her thoughts. "So instead I'm supposed to be yours?"

"I knew you were a smart girl." Ron had figured something like this would come up, that Diandra wouldn't just agree to everything without some way out of it. All weekend he had been thinking about this question, knowing that once he had her, there was no way he wanted to let her go. "You have I believe, five weeks left here?"

Nodding her head, Diandra finally looked away from the bag and back to Ron, again trying and failing to pull her arm away from her boss. "Yeah..."

"Well that's prefect then, so you make yourself available to me for your remaining time here and after five weeks, I'll let you delete the video and toss out the bag. That's a pretty fair deal Diandra."

"Fair? There's nothing fucking fair about it." This time Diandra slipped from Ron and took several steps back away from him. "What's fair about a fifty year old man blackmailing me for sex?"

"Nothing...nothing at all..." Ron closed the small distance between them, unzipping his pants as he moved. "But these are the cards you've been dealt...you're getting fucked either way." Even with her small burst of anger, Ron felt with Diandra's reactions and the fact she was still in his office, that he had all but won already. "And with my way, no one else has to know, it would just be our...dirty...little...secret..."

Swallowing nervously, Diandra's eyes flicked down and she watched Ron finish undoing his pants. One of her biggest fears was how her parents would react, they were so proud of her and this, Diandra believed would crush them.

"So what's it going to be Princess?" In one motion, Ron grabbed his open pants and underwear and shoved them to his ankles.

It felt like everything was moving in slow motion as Ron's cock sprang up. Diandra couldn't help but look at his hairy member. "Th...this all stays between us?"

"Of course..." Ron gave Diandra a reassuring smile, knowing that all the guys would be insanely jealous when they did find out.

Each second felt like a minute and closing her eyes tightly, Diandra gave a soft whimper and with just a slight pressure from Ron on her shoulder, began to sink down to her knees. A strong scent filled her nostrils, a combination of sweat and stale urine.

Reaching down Ron placed his hand on his cock and began to slowly stroke himself. "I knew you would make the right choice princess."

Opening her eyes, Diandra found Ron's cock only a few short inches away from her mouth. Thick, coarse hair surrounded the six inch shaft, but what struck Diandra was the thickness of his cock. Diandra had seen different cocks online, but her only real experience so far was with her ex and he was both shorter and not nearly as thick.

So fixated on what was before her, Diandra missed the way that Ron looked to each spot he had hidden a camera. "Get it over with....just get it over with..." Closing her eyes again to try and envision herself anywhere else, Diandra opened her mouth and began to lean forward.

"Ohhh....fuck..." Ron couldn't believe he had won, couldn't believe that he was watching his cock disappear, inch by inch into Diandra's warm mouth. "Fuck..."

"UGh..." Diandra's experience was limited and she was quickly finding out that not every cock tasted the same. Between the heat and the tight confines of his pants, Diandra was quickly getting nauseated from the sweaty, musky taste.

The sounds and the hesitation from Diandra made it obvious she wasn't enjoying having his cock in her mouth. But unlike most men who would be turned off by this, Ron's cock twitched excitedly, having fantasized about degrading and putting Diandra in what he felt, was her proper place.

"Don't worry princess, you'll get used to the taste." Ron smiled as his words were greeted by the sound of Diandra gagging around his cock. "Every morning, this will be your first job...your day doesn't start until there's cum in your mouth."

Ron's words caused Diandra to pause half way down his shaft and she quickly began to pull her mouth off his cock. "Ja...ugh...."

Grabbing the back of Diandra's head, Ron instantly shoved his cock back into her mouth and silenced her argument. "Shhhh princess, there's no reason for you to be talking, your mouth is busy." Using his grip in Diandra's hair, Ron grunted and pushed further into her mouth. "You wanted to know what my silence would cost and it starts with daily blow jobs!"

"UGHHH..." Diandra's eyes went wide as the tip of Ron's pressed against her throat.

"That's it nice and deep..." Holding his cock at her throat for a moment, Ron began a slow motion of in and out. "There's a good girl..." Ron smirked while watching his cock slide in and out smoothly, little droplets of drool already slipping out. "Now you'll spend your lunches with me and I think a proper fuck, is the only way to spend our hour together."

Again Diandra paused at Ron's words and she mumbled her protest, but Ron beat her to the punch and held her head in place. "Jhclkk!"

"I told you, your mouth is busy." Ron pushed deeper into Diandra's mouth and immediately her gag reflex kicked in. "Now as for after work, you'll come directly to my office and I think we'll see what the mood is, might be a blow job, might be another fuck."

Holding his cock just at her gag reflex, Diandra had brought her hands up to push him back. "These are the main things, but not only things I'll expect to keep your dirty secret." Ron pulled back to let Diandra suck in some air, but kept the head of his cock just past her lips.

"I'm going to let go now Diandra, if you pull your mouth off my cock I'll know you want me to turn you in..." This was the moment Ron had worried about, getting Diandra to her knees was only the first hurdle and he hoped he wasn't already putting to much on the young woman, scaring her into running. "But if you agree to my terms, then you finish the blow job, it's pretty simple."

Kneeling on the cold floor of Ron's office, Diandra felt this situation was anything but simple. Apparently giving Ron a blow job wasn't enough, instead he was asking her to prostitute herself for him. Diandra's stomach lurched knowing that's exactly what this was now, she would have to sell her body to him.

And that was just doing what she knew about, Diandra didn't miss that Ron would expect other things from her. It was hard to think straight and try and figure out what else he could possibly want and having his dick in her mouth, wasn't making it any easier. All that she could think about was the consequences of what could happen and that this was her only way to keep it quiet.

Ron's chest exhaled a deep relief as he looked down and saw Diandra begin to move her lips back down his cock. "Good girl, you're such a good girl. You made the right choice."

"Five weeks...just five weeks..." Telling herself over and over again, Diandra began a steady motion up and down the smelly, sweaty cock.

Having what he wanted, Ron didn't rush or push Diandra, he was happy to let her go at her own pace. It was clear to him that Diandra had sucked on a cock or two in her young life, but her technique was amateur at best.

"Lots of time though for practice." Ron thought to himself, knowing that he now had plenty of time to train her. "That's the spot princess, use your tongue. Mhmm just like that...swirl your tongue around."

Time moved very slowly for Diandra down on her knees and she did her best to try and imagine it was someone else. Unfortunately for the young woman, the size and foul taste, accompanied by Ron's non stop direction, made it impossible anyone else. "Ugh..."

Pulling his cock out of Diandra's mouth to give her just a moment to catch her breath,several long strands of saliva reached from her lips to his cock head. "You're doing good Diandra, now give my balls a kiss and then lick the full length of my cock."

"Ja..that's...gro...mphh..." Diandra tried to protest his latest directions, but Ron's massive hand came up to cover her mouth.

"Look the only sounds coming out of that pretty little mouth right now, is the sound of you sucking and worshiping my cock." Ron tightened his grip slightly, not to hurt Diandra, but just to emphasis his physical power over her.

Diandra trembled under the shift in his tone and her eyes widened as for a split second, Ron's hand kept her mouth covered and pinched her nose closed.

"Now you're going to kiss my sack, then lick the length up my cock and put it back into your mouth." Ron removed his hand from Diandra's face and he held his breath, wondering how she would react to his little bit of force.

After Ron's hand left her mouth, Diandra's chin trembled for a moment and she looked up towards Ron's face. There was no remorse about what he was doing or what he was making her do. The only thing she saw in his eyes was hunger and lust.

Unable to hold that gaze for more than a moment, Diandra wiped the drool from her lips with the back of her hand. Ron's cock felt like fire in her hand as she lifted it straight up and with a quiet, little whimper, placed her lips against his hairy balls.

"Mhmm that's it...one more little kiss Diandra...mhmm...now kiss it with some tongue...mhmm yes...good girl..."

With Ron's hand on the back of her head, Diandra's tongue began to lick up the length of his cock. A direction from Ron had her slow down, moving her tongue agonizingly slow up his shaft. Like a horrible ice cream cone, her tongue licked and moved its way up until she enveloped his cock once again.

Moans filled the office, mixed with heavy and constant gagging sounds as with a hope she could be finished with this, Diandra continued to follow Ron's directions. The directions became less and less as the pair fell into a perverse rhythm. Diandra's head bobbed up and down, doing her best to not push down to far as she pleasured her boss.

Ron would have her suck for several minutes, then would alternate and have Diandra go back to kissing his balls and licking his shaft. Knowing this was just the beginning, Ron was beginning to loose the battle of control and his cock raced towards orgasm.

"I'm going to cum soon princess..." Using Diandra's pony tail, he pulled her off his cock, drool coated her chin and had dripped down to her shirt. "You will swallow every fucking drop I give you!"

Only her ex had ever gotten a blow job from her and he had never been allowed to cum inside her mouth. But knowing that Ron wouldn't allow refusal and keeping in line with his demand earlier, didn't say anything and just nodded.

Using her hair for guidance, Ron brought Diandra's mouth back down to his balls. "Good girl..." The minute Diandra's mouth was pressed against his sack, she started to kiss it, her tongue sneaking out, before licking her way back up his cock.

Diandra took Ron back into her mouth, swirling her tongue around several times, before moving back down to his balls, getting back into her rhythm. By the third time she enveloped Ron's cock again, he could no longer hold back his orgasm.

"Fuckkk! I knew your mouth would feel sooo fucking goooood!"

"UGHHH..." Diandra's cheeks bulged as shot after shot of hot cum began to flood into her mouth. Instinctively Diandra had tried to pull back, but Ron used his grip on her hair to hold her firmly in place.

"FUCKKK....swallow my cum you hot little bitch!" Ron growled at Diandra, cum now slipping out around his cock and down her chin.

The taste was worse somehow than just his cock and without any choice, Diandra began to swallow the growing pile of sperm in her mouth. "UGHH..." The foul taste made it hard to swallow, but shot after shot continued to fill into her oral cavity.

"Mhmm fuck this feels good." Ron smiled as Diandra was unable to keep up with the amount of cum and she began to cough and sputter, his cum pushing out around his cock and down her chin.

Choking and sputtering around his cock, Diandra pushed back away from Ron who finally relented now that his cock was spent. Thick strands of cum connected her lips to his cock and a layer of cum was oozing down her chin and dripping onto her shirt.

Catching his breath Ron smiled as his cock dangled in front of Diandra's mouth, tracing the head of his cock along her beautiful lips. "You've never looked hotter princess than you do right now."

"Asshole." Diandra's voice was quiet and she did her best to wipe the cum from lips and chin with the back of her hand.

Far from irritated by her comment, Ron slowly pulled his pants up and refastened them. "That was amazing princess, but I'm fucking starving now...so what should we get for dinner on the way?"

Gagging at the left over taste in her mouth, Diandra took a moment before getting her feet under her and took a few steps away from her blackmailer. "Di...dinner, what? No, no I'm going home..."

Shaking his head no, Ron grabbed Diandra by the waist and pulled her closer. "Sorry princess, you're spending the night with me, we need to consummate our arrangement."

"Spending the night?" Diandra couldn't hide the disgust in her voice, wanting with every fibre in her being to say no, to even shout it at Ron. But while rubbing the back of her hand against her jeans, to try and get the cum off, Diandra just closed her eyes, knowing she had gone to far to say no now.

Seeing the resignation in Diandra's posture, Ron turned back to his desk and began to grab his things, the blue lunch bag included. "Just need to get everything locked up princess and we can go. You can leave your car here for the night, I'll give you a ride in the morning."

"Why are you calling me princess?" Diandra didn't know why that question came out, but with no real way to say no, it seemed as good as any.

"You didn't know?" Chuckling as he shut off the lights and ushered Diandra out of his office, Ron placed his hand on the back of her neck. "That's your nickname with all the guys. They all know that daddy got you this job. So, they call you a princess, a spoiled, rich princess."

With Ron using her neck to guide her towards the exit, Diandra shook her head no, disagreeing with his snide remark. "All of the guys have been nice to me and I'm not some spoiled princess! It's just a summer job!"

Using his grip on her neck, Ron pulled Diandra close so he could whisper in her ear. "They're only nice to you princess, cause they want to fuck you." Stopping at the man door, Ron released his hold on Diandra just long enough to put his security code in.

As soon as the code was entered, Diandra felt Ron's hand go back to her neck and ushered her outside, the door locking behind them. "I've heard every nasty, filthy thing they want to do to you princess. Unlike me though...I get to do all of those filthy, nasty things to you. "

Opening her mouth to refute what Ron was saying, Diandra sighed and closed it. Unsure if it was just how stressed she was, Diandra found herself believing his words. It would be months before she learned that while the guys had commented about her, princess wasn't her nickname and it was only Ron and Bill that felt that way about her.

Climbing into the passenger seat of Ron's company, quad cab Chevrolet, Diandra saw her reflection in the mirror and she almost cried. Her face was flushed, her eyes were red and there was still cum splatter, now drying on both her chin and shirt.

Ron likewise climbed into his truck. "Don't look so miserable princess, it's going to be a really fun evening together."

"Yeah, so much fun..." Diandra again tried wiping her face clean, before looking out the passenger window towards her own car.

Before backing the truck out of his parking space, Ron undid his pants again and shimmied them down a bit. "No sense in waiting for the fun to begin." Reaching over Ron grabbed Diandra's neck again and began to pull her down to his lap. "Plus you need to clean all this cum you missed off my cock."

"Please no..." The smell was almost worse as Diandra found herself again faced with Ron's flaccid cock.

"Your slutty little mouth made the mess, your slutty little mouth is going to clean it!" Ron tightened his grip on Diandra's neck and pushed her closer to his cock. "There...so much easier just to go along with it." Ron praised his summer worker, feeling Diandra's tongue flick tentatively against his cock.