Summer job

Story Info
A new summer job after graduating from high school.
1.7k words
4.11
10.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

It was June and I just turned 18 and was out of school for the summer before going to college. My parents decided to go on a vacation for a month and asked our neighbor to kind of keep an eye on things so I didn't get into any trouble or destroy their house with any wild parties.

His name was Todd and he was a well defined black man. He was a pretty cool and laid back single guy. I mowed his lawn during our summer break from school. He always treated me nice so I didn't expect anything different this year from him.

I mentioned to him that I wanted to find a summer job to earn some extra spending money while away at college.

He told me he knew of a job. It was at a store he owned and since I was now 18 so the job was mine for the taking if I wanted it. I told him that I did and he said he would take me in tomorrow morning and get me started.

The next morning Todd came over and told me to come with him and he would take me to my new job. He told me that today he was just going to stow me the store and explain my duties but I wouldn't actually start working until this evening. I would be working from 5pm until closing at 1am.

When we got to his store I was shocked to find it was an adult bookstore. I had never been into one of these before and told him so.

He told me not to worry and after tonight I would know everything there was about this store and how things worked here.

We went inside and he greeted his manager, Sam. He told Sam I was Gary and a new hire for that new position they had been discussing.

Sam was giving me a once over and quickly approved. Since the store wasn't open yet he locked the door and they showed me around and told me that I would be spending most of my time in the back area.

Everything seemed okay and Todd and I went back to his house.

He told me he wanted to show something about what to expect when I went to work tonight.

Once we were in his house he took me downstairs where he had a small theater room set up. He immediately started some porn on the screen and told me to have a seat.

He sat next to me and as we started watching the movie I asked him why it was a gay movie. He told me because that was what most of the booths in the back area would be playing.

The movie showed a black man having his cock sucked by a young white boy. He could see that I now had a bulge in my pants and he squeezed my leg. He asked me if I liked what I was watching and I told him I thought it was interesting

"Have you ever seen anything like this before" he asked. I told him no. His hand slid onto my now hard cock.

"Well it seems your cock likes what it sees." I was turning red from the embarrassment.

He told me to be ashamed that this stuff always turned everyone on as he took my hand and placed it onto his hard cock. He had somehow taken it out of his pants without me noticing.

He started taking my hard cock out of my pants and I tried to stop him but he didn't stop. He then began stroking it and I suddenly shot a huge load of cum.

"I knew you would like this kind of movie" he said as he scooped up my cum in his hand. Then he moved his hand to my mouth and fed me my own cum.

I had never tasted cum before and tried not to let him do this but he managed to get it into my mouth anyway and then held my mouth closed until I swallowed it.

"Now it is time you took care of me" and pushed my head down into his lap and onto his cock.

Once I had the head of his cock in my mouth he started pumping my head up and down on it. He did this for a few minutes when he told me he was going to cum and I better swallow all of it.

His cum started blasting into my mouth and with him holding my head like he was I had no choice but to swallow it all.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it" he asked. I didn't say anything I just sat there.

He then told me to pay attention to the rest of the movie. While watching the movie he moved my hand back to his cock and told me to stroke him and get him hard again.

The next thing I saw on the movie was the white boy being bent over a chair and the black man applying some lube to his ass. Then he pushed his big cock into the white boy's hole. The kid screamed from the pain but it didn't stop that cock from going all the way inside his hole.

Todd was now fully hard again and pulled my head back down to his cock. I opened my mouth and took it into my mouth.

He told me to start sucking it slowly but didn't hold my head this time. I did as he said and was beginning to actually like what it tasted like.

"You're going to make a fine cock sucker before the night is over" he told me. Then he shot another load down my throat.

"Go home now and get ready for your first shift but don't put any clothes on, I will bring your uniform when I pick you up."

Todd called me just as I got home. He told me not to try and back out because he had video of what we had done at his house and he was sure I wouldn't want my Mom and Dad to see it.

He showed up at 4:30 to pick me up and handed me some clothes to wear. They consisted of a muscle shirt and a pair of short but baggy shorts. That was it nothing else.

I put them on and some shoes of course and we left for the store.

When we got to the store he told me he wanted me to just walk around and mingle with the customers and to do anything they tell me to do.

Once in the store I began just walking around and was constantly being touched. Now the head of my cock was already showing through the leg of these shorts but the constant groping now had it hard most of it could be seen now with the head dripping.

It didn't take long before I was pushed into a booth and down to my knees. This guy didn't even close the door and pushed his cock into my mouth. "Suck this you cocksucker" he told me loud enough for everyone to hear him.

He came almost as soon as his cock entered my mouth and as he pulled it out his cum was running down my chin.

Todd came back and told everybody that I would be available for one and all until closing but only for cock sucking. He would have my virgin ass available to be deflowered to the highest bidder on Saturday night.

The night went on for what seemed like forever with me on my knees in that booth sucking one cock after another until the store closed.

On the way home Todd had me sucking his cock while he drove me home with me swallowing his load when he stopped to drop me off.

This went on like this for the rest of the week.

Saturday came around and he took me to the store at noon and told me to go in the back and take my clothes off as I would remain naked while here today and tonight.

I was kept busy in the booths sucking cocks all afternoon and until 9 that night.

That is when he took me into a large room in the back that I had never seen before. There were chairs set up all around a small bench in the center of the room.

The room was full of men and Todd took me around the room so everyone could see me. He told them all he would start the auction for my virginity in 15 minutes and they could all explore me in the mean time.

I soon was being passed from one man to the next until Todd started the bidding.

The bidding went quickly and before I knew it I was being strapped onto that bench to be fucked for the first time but certainly not the last.

The winner quickly came up to my face and already had his pants off and told me to start sucking him hard so he could fuck my hole and breed me.

While I was sucking someone else was lubing my ass and forcing a finger in it.

Then he put a second one in and then a third. He told the guy I was sucking that I was ready for his cock now.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, stepped behind me and just shoved the entire length of his cock all the way in. I screamed from the sudden intrusion and pain of it.

After he had been fucking me for a while it began to feel good and I was soon moaning for him to fuck me harder.

He didn't last very long before he filled my ass with his seed.

When he finished and pulled out of me Todd told everybody to fuck me for as long as they wanted and he left me there at their mercy.

Todd came back for me at closing time as the last one was just emptying his balls into my now destroyed asshole.

He then closed up the store and took me home. When we got to my house he gave me $250 telling me that it was half of what was paid for my ass fucking and I could have the next day off to recover.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers