Summer Job Leads To More Pt. 02

Story Info
Worker with Benefits.
2.3k words
4.53
30.7k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redfox40
redfox40
300 Followers

Beep, Beep, Beep...

I leaped out of bed, my heart pounding, as I turned off the alarm. All I could think of were the events of the previous day.

The vision was etched into my memory forever. My dick sliding across Julia's cheek as my cum coursed across her face, her eyes scruching a little as my orgasm hit her by surprise, the ropes of cum ricocheting off her nose and dripping down to her cleavage. As Julia was giving my thigh a bear hug to keep me steady on the ladder, the best she could do was turn her head sideways and away from the line of fire. My subsequent torrent of cum had surged from my engorged dick that was a mere inch away from Julia's face. Each surge resulted in a noisy pattering sound as the jizz landed on the wooden subflooring.

I got back to reality as I stood in front of the sink, brushing my teeth. my dick was already at full mast in anticipation of what adventures today might bring.

Julia's truck pulled into my parents' driveway at 7:30 like clockwork. "Hop in" she chirped, leaning her head out of the window. The pickup was comically large for her tiny frame.

"You're not allowed to be this chirpy at 7:30 in the morning," I said as I shook my head disapprovingly.

"Early bird gets the worm, bro!" said Julia as she took a swig from her coffee.

"So, what's the plan for today?" I asked. "Well, we still have some work left to do at yesterday's site. This afternoon, I'm still waiting to hear back from a contractor to see if a site over in Glenview needs work.

"Jeez, that's all the way on the other side of town," I said.

"Welcome to hustling for your own work!" said Julia as she gave me a playful punch.

We pulled into the familiar construction site from yesterday and hauled our tools in. Julia grew a little quiet as we walked into the living room of the house. It was where we had worked yesterday. She paused at a spot on the floor where there was an obvious stain from where my cum had landed. She seemed a little flustered as she struggled to carry all of her tools in her two small arms.

I reached over to take a few of the tools from her. "I got it," she snapped. I stepped back in surprise. I've seen my sister flustered and sad, but rarely angry or grumpy. It was so out of character for her to snap that I visibly took a step back.

"I'm sorry," she said. "Let's just get to work. We have tons of work left to do here."

The morning was awkward and tense. We worked in silence. I knew that it had everything to do with yesterday's events, but I didn't think I provoked or instigated anything and I clearly didnt deserve to be chastized like this.

As the day wore on, I started getting grumpy myself. I swore that today would be the last day that I would work with Julia. I was sick of all this hard work, and I was sick of the bad attitude my twin was giving me.

Julia fidgeted with her phone as we got close to finishing up at the first site. "Good news and bad news," she said dourly. I nodded without saying anything in return. "Good news is that we have work this afternoon. Bad news is that we have to drive across town, and we need to wait two hours for the electricians to get their stuff out."

I shrugged as I gathered the tools into the tool chest. I couldn't care less at this point.

We drove in silence across town, the air conditioning in Julia's truck barely making a dent on the summer heat. I could see the sweat trickling down Julia's face and forming a little river down her cleavage. This image would have gotten me so hard yesterday. Now, it just made me frustrated and angry. I stewed in my own silence and looked out of the window as the scenery changed. This side of town was a lot posher than the first site. Each house had acres of woods around it, and you could barely hear anything or see anyone, once you got into someone's driveway.

We pulled into the job site and saw the plumber's van still parked in the driveway. We parked to the side so as to not block him and waited. Julia pulled some packed sandsiches from the glovebox and tossed me one. "Hungry?" she asked. I shrugged but took the sandwich. As I opened the newspaper wrapping, I realized that I was famished. I wolfed down the sandwich and took a swig of my coke.

"I'm sorry that I've been a little weird," said Julia. "I just dont know how to act around you after yesterday."

"How about not being nasty to me? Whatever happened was not my fault," I said.

Julia looked out of the window in silence. I wished I had something to throw against a wall.

I reached under my seat to push it back as far as it would go. I stretched my legs out and closed my eyes. I was really exhausted and wanted to take a nap before getting to work again.

The temperature inside the truck was too hot as the AC struggled with the summer heat, and my mind was in a dozen places. I finally settled into a fitful slumber. Soon, I was dreaming. It was Julia giving me a slow and sensual blowjob. She had my dick in her mouth as she slowly bobbed her head up and down, with slurping noises that sounded almost real.

Even in my dream, I was mildly irritated at myself for dreaming about Julia. I wanted to be mad at her, not have a wet dream about her. I couldn't be mad at her for too long, though. She was my twin sister and I shared a special bond with her. In my dream, I reached down and touched her hair, feeling the wavy locks in my hands. That was strange. I never remembered having such a tactile sensation in a dream before.

That was when I realized that I could actually feel her spit as it trickled down my shaft...was I dreaming or was this real?

"Huhhh..." I woke up with a start, slowly getting my bearings. I was in the truck and the plumber's van was long gone. I looked down at my crotch and saw that my dick was straining against the fabric of my gym shorts. I had on a loose pair of boxers underneath it and that combination meant that you could easily see every vein in my dick and clearly make out the crescent shaped ridge of my head. The entire shaft was throbbing every couple of seconds and there was a small dime sized wet spot on my shorts at the tip where some pre-cum had oozed out through the boxers and into the shorts.

Geez. This was so messed up. I had practically had a wet dream while sitting next to my own sister. At least I knew now that it was just a dream.

I then noticed in my peripheral vision that Julia had her eyes open and was intently looking at my crotch. My cock got even harder and started twitching. I turned my head to look at her and she recoiled in surprise. She immediately looked away and closed her eyes and pretended to be fast asleep.

I could see Julia's chest rise and fall rapidly as she tried to pretend to be calm. Her heart must have been pounding from getting caught looking, or perhaps from the excitement. That is when I noticed that her breasts were oddly round shaped in her T shirt. I looked closer and realized that she wasn't wearing a bra. I've seen her in all kinds of different clothing, but I knew that she always wore a bra with her tight T shirts to keep her nipples in check. Now, I could see her long, erect nipples practically slicing through the T shirt material.

"Ahem..." I said, clearing my throat. Julia pretended to wake up with a start, rubbed her eyes, and yawned.

"Oh, the plumber is gone. Let's get started," she said.

We hauled our tools and ladder into the house and she surveyed what needed to be done. I noticed that most of the work was at a height that Julia wouldn't be able to reach and I pulled the ladder up and climbed up a couple of steps to get ready to work. She got the contractor on the phone to go over the details one more time.

I noticed that she put on a huskier, tougher sounding voice when talking shop. She also had a wider than usual stance that must have been her attempt to look a little more macho. It must take a lot of work for a woman to survive the testosterone fest that construction is. Her macho stance also meant that she had her chest stuck out a little more, and this time, I could make out not only her nipples, but also the circular ridges of her aereolas. I had never seen her without a bra like this before and she looked hot in a bad ass, tough, Lara Croft / Angelina Jolie kind of way. Of course, my hard on came back with a raging vengeance.

She got off the phone, looked at me, and rolled her eyes in disgust. "I can't go 5 minutes without you looking at my tits and getting a hard on. I'm your fucking sister, for God's sake."

"Oh yeah? Is that why you were perving on your sleeping brother's crotch in the truck?" I asked, with anger flashing across my eyes.

"I..." Julia stammered. "I'm sorry. It was a little too hot of a scene, especially after what happened yesterday."

My eyes softened. I looked away from her, both frustrated, sad, and humiliated at the same time.

"Hey..." said Julia, her voice a lot softer and kinder this time. "I haven't known how to behave around you because I dont know if what we're doing is ok."

"If I followed my hormones, I would be doing something completely different right now. You probably noticed that I skipped wearing my bra. I'm angry at myself for not being able to control myself. It's not you. I'm so sorry that Ive been acting all angry today."

With that, Julia peeled off her T shirt and stood in front of me topless. Her breasts had jiggled slowly, indicating how heavy they were, and they had come come to rest pointing ever so slightly apart. Her nipples were pink, which was a surprise given how easily she tanned elsewhere. They were ever so slightly upturned so that there was more of a circular orb on the underside. With the summer heat, there was a lot of sweat beaded up on them and it made her incredibly sexy.

While I stood on the first step of the ladder, you could already make out the outline of my hard dick. Now, it started to visibly throb. I stopped making any attempts to conceal it. With the next throb, my dick caught a little bit of the fabric in my boxers and slipped out of the front slit. Now, with just my gym shorts concealing my manhood, it had visibly formed a tent in front of me.

Julia's eyes softened further and she looked up at me. Her hands tentatively reached out and she softly stroked my dick. It felt electric and my dick leaped up the moment it felt her soft hand touching it through my shorts.

She brought her other hand to my waist and very gently brought my shorts and boxers over my dick and down to my ankles.

Now, Julia was topless and I was standing on the first step of the ladder with my dick standing at full mast.

She leaned over and put her mouth around my purple, engorged head, softly placing her flat tongue on the sensitive base of my dick.

It was the first time that my dick had ever been in a woman's mouth. I loved the warm, luscious feeling. She slowly lowered her mouth down until she got to the base pf my dick and then slowly sucked on it as she pulled it out. It was such a tight, wet feeling that I felt weak in my knees.

Julia then reached down and squished her breasts together. I stuck my dick right into her cleavage until the top of my dick poked out from her chest towards her chin.

Julia tilted her head down until she could reach the top of my head with her mouth. With a little pop, the suction sealed her lips to my head as she sucked.

It was literally all I could take. The muscles in my butt clenched as I felt cum coursing up through my shaft and into Julia's mouth.

I don't think she was quite the expert at giving blow jobs yet, and the volley of cum that splashed her throat made her gag a little and she spat a lot of the cum back onto my dick as she struggled to maintain her composure. The cum dribbled down into her cleavage.

Soon, I was spent and started to slowly shrink. Julia removed her hands from the sides of her breasts to release me and I noticed that the entire insides of her breasts were plastered with my cum.

I reached over to get her a paper towel to clean herself, but she just rubbed my cum all over her chest. she then put her T shirt back on, looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes and winked at me.

"Ready for work?" she asked and laughed.

redfox40
redfox40
300 Followers