All Comments on 'Summer Kayaking with Mom'

by WhenItRains3

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
hugplxhugplxalmost 8 years ago
Wowow, Hot!

Cut the story short as it was getting to the best part though. Hope there's more coming...

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Nice job. I hope you continue to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The story was extremely well written but a little short on sex. Instead of extending the morning sex scene to where they actually fucked, the story just ended. Hopefully there will be a follow-up chapter.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
A great start!

I hope you'll continue this story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
why stop?

why stop there? you set it up in 3 pages then a page of fun then you stopped ? just hate stories that stop before the good stuff starts. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I hope...

... there is more to come. I like stories with a bit of build-up, too, but the main event was much too short. Good effort, well written (by the way, breath is the noun and breathe is the verb), but only 3/5 for somewhat disappointing end.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

Yes, very nice slow start to building into a very HOT 3 way. Now in the next chapter, Tyler has to show both women how he can take and how his long big cock and pound each of them into a hot and strong cum. His Mom needs to know how much he can squirt down her throat. Future events will get hotter at home when his Dad's away and Alexa will play too. Very hot possibilities. Thank you !!

WhenItRains3WhenItRains3almost 8 years agoAuthor
I made a few edits...

Seems most of you wanted "more." I just submitted the "more" that everyone was asking for. Check back shortly. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very nice story

The descriptions and interactions show a wonderful mom and son relationship. Often it takes someone like Alexa to make fantasy become reality. Nice job.

swfb70swfb70almost 8 years ago
wow

more more more

hornyman169hornyman169almost 8 years ago
Great Potential

This story could lead to a great series. You spent three pages building up the sexual tension and then wham, bam, thank you ma'am it was over. It definitely could be 3-4 pages longer. Alexa could stay longer, Heather and Tyler could continue at home, David and Jenn could join in. These are just some of the possibilities.

stxaustinitestxaustinitealmost 8 years ago
Cant wait

What a great start. Keep it going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

continue this right from where you ended it and go nice and slow. You have tons of room in this stroy for at least 4 or more chapters.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
interesting start

One suggestion: during the first part, when it was just the two of them, mother and son, the narrative referred to Heather while Tyler called her Mom. Switching back and forth from one sentence to the next did not flow smoothly.

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanalmost 8 years ago
Comtinue

You have done what many wish to. You have written a winner. However you must continue to add to it. You surely realize how much there is left to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

good story another chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Need to pay attention to continuity.

Need to better explain the age difference between Tyler and Heather. The fact that Heather is only twenty years older begs the question: Did she get pregnant at the beginning of her Junior year by Tyler's dad, when she was twenty? Since she was hoping to compete for a spot on the Olympic team at twenty years of age and suffered a severe knee injury that ended her hopes, I don't think she would have quickly gone out and let herself get pregnant. Maybe if you had said she was 44 years old it would be easier to believe with a twenty-two year difference.

What happened to the rain fly that Heather secured over the tent before the storm? Did one of the drunk women take it down before they fell inside the tent? I ask, because you tell us that one of them could look at the stars in the sky through the tent's roof vent, and later -- when Tyler wakes in the morning, he can see the blue sky -- can't do either if there is a rain fly over the roof.

Even though you wrote that you made some changes to this version, it would have worked better if you had just started chapter two where you left off with this story.

boaman007boaman007almost 8 years ago
Great first story

I really enjoyed your writing. I gave you 5 stars and added you to my favorite list because I expect this will not be the last time you give us a wonderful story. Thanks for stepping out and sharing your talent with us.

winger11winger11almost 8 years ago
great work so far

Wow that was very well written it felt like I was there. I hope you keep it going. Thanks

Randyone97Randyone97almost 8 years ago
Keep it going

Would love to be notified when the second chapter is written so hot

DelawaredogDelawaredogalmost 8 years ago
Lucky boy

Great read. Have him fuck his Mom in the ass and than watch as Alexa licks the cum that seeps from her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Part 2

I agree with the other comments you / we need another chapter or two

biggibbybiggibbyalmost 8 years ago
Totally hot

Can't wait for the next chapter. Awesome chapter

Robinius1Robinius1almost 8 years ago
Good Story.

I liked your story very much. I probably should have given it 5 stars, but I found the errors in tense distracting. This could stand alone, but if you have a sequel I'd surely like to read it. Please try to watch the tense, though. It's awkward to find past and present tense in the same sentence. Still, very good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hurry!

Hurry and get chapter two out! This is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So hot

Hottest story I've read in a while AND it's just the first chapter. Can't wait for the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so good

I absolutely loved this, can't wait for next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Yes please continue I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can only imagine getting do that with my mom and one of her hot friends

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lake current continued

The story was excellent and very well written. And since this is a erotica website and we are reading about sex, who actually gives a fuck about lake current. Does that have anything to do with him fucking his Mom? Fuck no! And just to comment for the smart ass who wrote that. I have been on "lakes" with current that were called lakes by everyone but yet they were actually large parts of rivers or big creeks. Great story and keep it up.

bobenjoys183bobenjoys183over 7 years ago
Give us more

Great story, been waiting for the next chapter to be posted. This story needs to continue.

WhenItRains3WhenItRains3over 7 years agoAuthor
More to come...

I've spent a considerable amount of time making edits to this first chapter to clean up some of the past/present flow. I've also started on chapter 2 and I admit, it's hot! I want to make sure it's good...so please be patient. Check back often!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

waiting for the 2nd chapter

MisterteaMisterteaalmost 7 years ago
It's ambitious, and kudos for that, but..

..jeez, the errors!!

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Who cares about grammar ,

Fucking Great story! Hope there is more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please write more

Hidden gem

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Need to continue

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Love the story but given that it was written 4 1/2 years ago and it's the author's only story, I think we can forget a second chapter. Five stars and a favorite point!

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 3 years ago

I love LIT. But there's one thing I absolutely hate is unfinished stories. This was so good. An absolute hidden gem. It's a damn shame 'WhenItRains3' never finished this

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Poker isn't played with 9 or 10 cards in your hand where you come up with that ok back to the story

LowStrung5LowStrung5almost 2 years ago

Like all the others, just a shame it's unfinished and apparently won't be one....... GREAT story though!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 stars. Excellent but you promised more. No mistakes which is a rarity.

01Timber6701Timber6710 months ago

Another unfinished story was a 3 star ⭐️ story because you put mom with Alexa and that tossed it off for me,,, and then you brought Ty into it ,,, then finally what this category is,,, sad

2⭐️ overall

LiferalLiferal5 months ago

Nicely done & very descriptive. Don’t know why Heather shooed Alexa from the tent considering… hoping you’re working on the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous