All Comments on 'Summer Lawns Ch. 15 - D-Day!'

by Zeff999

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Zeff999Zeff999over 4 years agoAuthor
D-Day!

D- Day! I was watching Saving Private Ryan whilst I was writing this, and it clearly had an effect. Not many more to come now, so hope you enjoy it. At least it has a proper ending unlike most of my short stories. But I'm torn between putting more sex or magick into the work. Thanks!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
Ok finally scored a chapter and gave 5 stars.

I don’t normally read incomplete series anymore as I recon 75% of ALL series go unfinished and I’m sick of it. So in light of this I withheld any voting till the story was finished. I slipped up and gave a well deserved 5 stars.

I really like how the story is going now. Sandra’s has a nice fuck buddy who also seems to be a friend now and Charlie has a nice exciting woman to take him places he never wanted to go, at least he’s not bored with the town anymore.

Please complete the story and publish in reasonable timeframes.

Zeff999Zeff999over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks Jachspeed2u!

The story is completed, I just never published the whole thing for the simple reason I never thought anyone would read it. I am stunned by the traffic to the site. I can't compete against the other writers here, because they seem so professional. I had my own reasons for writing it, and trust me, I'm far from happy with it. But no one would have looked at it if I had not flooded it with sex. Steve.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous