Summer League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky took a big gulp of her Cosmo. "Whoa, that's pretty strong!" she said.

"Sorry, I can weaken it if you want," he said.

"Oh, No," she said as she took another sip. "I like it."

Bryan motioned her to the couch. Becky sat on one end, purse in her lap, looking as closed off as anyone possibly could. He sat down next to her. "So Becky, what is it you have to tell me? Don't worry, we're friends. It can't be that bad."

"It's not good," she said, eyes staring down into her drink. Bryan I'm so embarrassed! That story you told to the girls tonight..."

"Did I embarrass you?" Bryan interrupted. "I apologize, I thought you'd think it was funny. I'm so sorry if I shocked you."

"No. No," she said. "It's something else. I..." she knocked back the rest of her Cosmo. She hoped the alcohol would help her catch her resolve. "Bryan, I...uh...it's not exactly what happened last week."

"What do you mean?" Bryan asked.

"Well, when you were lying there and you..." her voice trailed off. She took a really deep breath. "What I'm trying to say is...I touched you."

"Well, sure you did,' replied Bryan. "You were putting the washcloth on my forehead and you needed to remove my pants. I'm grateful for all that you did."

"I...uh...No," she stuttered. "That's not what I meant. I mean I touched you...you know...down there." She turned red again.

They were silent for a moment. Bryan started to realize that his initial impression of what had transpired that day wasn't what had happened at all. He figured she must have been the spark that caused the fireworks to go off in his pants that day. He mulled it over. He wasn't mad at all, in fact he was amused by it. He wasn't sure exactly what had happened, but he decided he needed to find out. He had an idea. Maybe he could have a little fun with this.

"I can't believe a nice woman like you would do such a thing!" he said, faking a little surprise.

"I know...I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. You were just lying there. I couldn't help myself." It all started to pour out of Becky's mouth.

Bryan interrupted her. He didn't want all the juicy details to spill out all at once. He wanted to prolong her shame if he was going to get her to play his little game. "So you jerked me off in my underwear?" he said as he raised his voice. "I can't believe you would take advantage of me like that. I feel so used! How could you do this to me Becky!"

Becky's heart dropped. This was even harder to do than she thought it would be. She was shaking. He was really mad. She tried to apologize. "I'm so, so sorry. I know it was bad of me. Bryan it's been so long since I've even been near a man. I just lost my head. I don't know why I did it. When I saw how big you were down there I just lost my mind..."

"Wait! What? What do you mean when you saw it? You took it out? You saw me naked?" Bryan was playing up his shock.

Becky just looked back down at her feet. She couldn't deny that she had fucked up royally. "I know it was wrong, I don't know what to say. I..."

Bryan raised his voice a little more. "Becky, do you realize I could go to the police with this?" Bryan knew he would never do that. He really didn't care if this little 50 year old divorceé had her fun with him, he was now going to have his fun with her.

Becky panicked. "No, please don't, I never thought I'd ever do something like that." Tears began to well up in her eyes. "I can't possibly tell you how sorry I am. I'll do anything to make this right. I swear. Please forgive me. I beg you."

Bryan moved in front of her and knelt down and locked his eyes with hers. He deepened and slowed his voice. "In order for me to forgive you, I need to know exactly what happened, step by step. I think there is more to this than you've told me to this point. Without a clear confession I won't know what to forgive you for."

Becky looked into his eyes. Maybe she could save herself from having to deal with the authorities. She shook her head up and down. A single tear trailed down her cheek. "I'll tell you everything. I..."

Bryan interrupted her. "No, Not like this. This won't work for me. I need to know the context as well as your words. Come with me." He took Becky's hand and led her to the bedroom. He turned and grabbed both her shoulders. He squeezed her arms with enough force to let her feel his resolve. He sat her down on the bed and explained what was going to happen. "I'm going to ask the questions. You are only going to do as I say and answer my questions as I ask them. You said you'd do anything to fix this, right?"

Becky looked up at him. She really didn't know where this was going. But what choice did she have? "Ok," she barely whispered.

"So. We were in your room when I fainted. I was out like a light, flat on my back and I couldn't defend myself. Is that part correct Becky?" he said in an accusatory tone.

"Yes," she said meekly.

"Well, I think I'm going to have to ask you to play my part in this scenario. Otherwise, how will you know how deeply violated I was during this whole ordeal," Bryan explained.

"I don't understand," said Becky.

"Don't worry," he replied. "Here, give me that scarf you have around your neck."

"I really don't know how this is going to help," Becky said as she removed the scarf and handed it to him.

"Sshhh," Bryan scolded. "I'm asking the questions now. I'm going to use this as a blindfold. We have to mimic my predicament that day." and he proceeded to tie the blindfold around her head. "I couldn't see and I was unable to stop your assault on me. Hmmm. Stay right there."

"Assault" she thought to herself. She didn't realize that what she had done was so serious. She could be in real trouble. She hoped he would consider her loneliness and take pity on her.

Bryan returned with two corded ropes. "Lie back and put your hands above your head," he commanded. Becky complied. He took the ropes and tied a loop around each wrist. Then he tied the other end to the bedposts. "There," he said. I guess that's the best we can do to mimic the state I was in."

"I'm...I'm scared Bryan!" protested Becky. "I...I can't really move!"

"Well, neither could I," Bryan responded. "Now, let's review what exactly went on that day. No lying either. I need to know what it is I have to forgive you for. If I find out later that you lied to me, I'll just have to tell Lisa what you really did. Then the whole world will know after that!"

Becky knew she was in no position to negotiate.

"What happened after you laid me out on the bed Becky?" asked Bryan.

Becky shuddered when she remembered. "I...I took off your pants."

"Hmmm. Let's see. That must be right because I did wake up pantsless." Bryan reached out and undid the snap on Becky's jeans.

Becky's hips nearly jumped out of the bed without her. "You're not going to...Oh my God!" Bryan unzipped her, grabbed the sides of her jeans and pulled them down. He removed her shoes and pulled each leg of her jeans off one at a time.

'Oh...purple. I like purple," said Bryan.

Becky realized he was commenting on the color of her panties. "That's what I did next," she confessed.

"Did what?" asked Bryan.

"I looked," she said. "I looked at your boxers. You were hard already! It looked like you were going to bust right out of them!"

"Oh you did, did you?" Bryan teased. "Well, guess what? I'm looking at your panties right now. I can see that you don't trim your bush. It's thick and black isn't it? I like women who are furry and natural!"

Becky was shocked. She knew he was staring right at her panties, his eyes drinking up the vision. She couldn't even tell how close he was to her, that is until he made his next remark.

"Hmmm, looks like you're a little wet down there Becky. Oh my," he sniffed. "Your aroma is quite enticing. Were you wet when you were looking at my boxers before?"

"Very," was her reply. "God, it had been so long for me. I...I was dripping."

He leaned into her ear. 'What did you do next, Becky?"

"I...I touched it," she confessed.

"You touched me through my boxers?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. "You got even harder."

"So you touched me right here?" Bryan said as he put his hand over her mound. His middle finger traced up and down the wet spot on her panties.

"Oooh...Yes!" replied Becky. It was like an electric shock from his hand to her pussy and up to her brain. Was this really happening? She was losing her mind. She was reliving the event last week when she had used him for her own pleasure while simultaneously feeling what he was doing to her now. She let out a loud low moan.

Bryan smiled. He had her going now. He was willing to let this play out all evening if he had to. He rubbed her pussy up and down through the lace of her panties. He smiled again when he felt her rock her hips and thrust her mound into his hand. Her panties became soaked.

"You didn't stop there, did you Becky? What did you do next?" Bryan whispered into her ear.

"Oh God, I...I pulled down your boxers," she said in a shallow voice.

"You mean like this?" Bryan hooked his fingers on the sides of her panties and firmly tugged them down her thighs and all the way to her ankles. He pulled them from her feet.

"Uh huh," Becky said. She was now naked from the waist down, her furry muff in full view. Her musky scent filled the room. Bryan looked at her sex as he finished removing her panties. He could make out the lips of her pussy from under her thick bush. They were glistening.

"You looked at my cock didn't you? Just like I'm looking at your pussy now. What did you think when it came into full view?" Bryan asked.

The thought of Bryan staring at her pussy almost overwhelmed her right then. She could feel her clit hardening. She was so hot. It almost felt like they were back in her house without any air conditioning. But it wasn't the air temperature that was making her this way. It was the vision she had in her mind, both of her using him and him using her. She desperately wanted to rub her own clit. She tried to reach but struggled against the ropes. "Ooohhh...God!" she cried out.

"Answer my question," he demanded.

"I thought it was huge!" was her response. "I...I just wanted to touch it."

"And did you?" Bryan whispered into her ear.

"Yessssss!" she hissed. "I touched you with my finger. It felt...so...good. So hard."

"One finger," Bryan repeated. He reached down between her thighs and gently but firmly pushed his middle finger into her sopping wet hole.

"Oh...Aaaahh!" Becky nearly screamed. She arched her back and battled against the ropes. Bryan just let his finger slide in and out with her movements.

'You liked it, but just touching me with one finger just wasn't good enough for you, was it Becky? You weren't finished with me were you?" he said.

"No," she relented. "I put my whole hand around your huge cock and began stroking up and down. You became fully erect in my grasp. I couldn't help myself. I got so carried away I started to play with myself!"

"Hmmm. You are a naughty girl. I guess you have this coming." Bryan removed his finger from her wet hole and began to rub her up and down between her moist inner lips up to her clit and back. "Oh...Oh fuck!" yelled Becky. Her thighs fell open and her hips thrust up on each stroke of Bryan's hand. She writhed on the bed.

"Shit. Shit! Oh fuck! You're gonna make me cum!" screamed Becky.

"Really? Is this how you made me cum? Or was there something else that happened, Becky? I usually don't cum with just a hand job. I usually like something warm and wet. I bet you did something else, didn't you?"

Becky was so near the edge. Her head thrashed side to side. She was too far to stop now. "Yes! Oh God. Yes! I did it. I did it! I put you in my mouth! I licked and sucked. Oh god!"

There were no more words from Bryan. She felt him move between her legs. She felt his hot breath on her mound. He used his hands to spread her lips open, revealing the pink flesh of her open hole and her hot clit. Then she felt his tongue. He licked her from her hole all the way up to her clit. When he flicked her nub with his hot tongue she spasmed. "Oh God. Oh shit. Oh fuck! Yes! I'm CUMMMING!" she screamed. Her back arched and she again struggled against the ropes.

Bryan wasn't going to let her off that easily. He stayed focused on her clit. Licking. sucking and flicking it hungrily. Her orgasms came in waves, one crashing in after the other. Her body was helpless against his and those ropes. He kneaded the flesh of her ass while tasting her luscious flow. Once Bryan finally relented, Becky collapsed, quivering. She couldn't control her muscles. She was gasping for breath.

Bryan smiled. This little game worked out better than he had thought it would. He waited until Becky had begun to settle down and her breathing less labored. There was one more thing he had in mind. He crawled on top of her, holding himself up just high enough to keep most of his weight off of her, but making sure she felt his warm body on hers. He put his mouth next to her ear.

"Becky," he whispered. "I accept your confession and your apology. I am willing to forgive you, but I think I need to hand out a little punishment. You see, there's one more thing that happened that day. I had to drive all the way home with a big load of cum in my pants. Tonight you're going to have to do the same thing. You'll be driving home with my load leaking out of your cunt and dripping down your legs.

"No, Bryan. Please!" begged Becky. "I'm a good girl. I can't do that. Please No! Please let me go!"

Bryan teased her. "Becky, does a good girl take advantage of a defenseless young man?"

"No," she admitted.

"Does a good girl grab a man's cock and jerk him off without even asking?"

"No," she answered again.

"Does a good girl suck on a man's cock and make him blow his load just because he can't stop her?"

"No."

"Then you aren't a good girl, are you?"

"No. I...I guess I'm not."

"You're a bad girl," Bryan teased some more. Almost growling it in her ear. "A very bad girl. And what do bad girls like you want?"

"Bad girls," Becky breathed in. "Bad girls...want...cock!" She couldn't believe what she just said. She knew she wanted him. She wanted him now. She wanted nothing more than to squeeze that cock of his with her pussy.

"Then I'm going to give you what I know you want," Bryan hissed.

"Bryan...I'm afraid," Becky pleaded. "I've never taken anything that big inside me! It will never fit. Oh god. Please don't hurt me!"

Bryan had heard that line from almost every girl he had in this bed. He was prepared. "I have something that will help right here," he said. He reached into his nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube. He let a huge dollop fall right onto her pussy and began to rub it in. Then he used more on his own rod. "Hmmm," he said. "You've gotten me all excited Becky. My cock is as big as you remember!"

"Oh god! Please go slow! Fuck! You're huge!" She fought against her bonds.

Bryan leaned back and positioned his cock at the entrance to her tunnel. He grabbed her legs at the ankles, spreading them wide. Becky quickly drew in a breath as his engorged cockhead entered her. Her back arched as he began to push into her slowly.

Bryan knew how to work a woman's pussy. He gauged her comfort level with every pass. After several long and pleasurable strokes, he came up to her back wall.

"Oh...my...God!!," Becky bellowed. She thrashed again as Bryan fully penetrated her tunnel. She was stretched to her limit. Bryan started to quicken his pace. Her thoughts left her body. She tried to picture what she must look like taking his huge cock into her. She felt another orgasm building. She squeezed her pussy as tight as she could around his massive member. She stiffened as she erupted into another orgasm. "Oooooooh!" was all she could scream.

Bryan was pumping faster now. He slid his hands under Becky's bowling shirt which still covered her torso. He reached under her bra and grabbed both her tits, clutching the fleshy mounds. Her hard nipples against the palms of his hands. "Yes," Bryan said with his teeth clenched. "Fuck me you bad girl! Tell me how much you love this cock!"

"Oh god! Yes," Becky yelled at the top of her lungs. "I love your cock. Blow you load in me baby! Please, punish my pussy!"

That was all Bryan could stand. He leaned over her and pushed a final thrust into her gaping hole. All he could do was grunt as each stream of hot jizz erupted from his balls, filling her to overflowing. Bryan pulled out and shot the last two spurts onto her hairy bush.

After a minute or two, Bryan regained his composure. He needed to complete the fantasy he had laid forth. "Time to finish your punishment," he said to her. "You keep that load in your pussy until you're dressed and on your way home!" He grabbed her panties and raised them up her legs and thighs, trapping his semen in her undies. He loosened the ties around her hands, freeing her. He then pulled his own boxers and pants back on, denying her any view of his cock. He finally removed the blindfold. "Now go. Get dressed and go home. I want you to reflect on why you're such a bad girl. Every time you feel my jizz drip from your pussy and down your legs, I want you to think about how you deserved to be punished."

Becky was still in an orgasmic daze. She sloppily redressed. Bryan grabbed her arm and escorted her to the door, placing her just outside. She could hear the lock click as she stood there, trying to process all that just transpired.

She could feel him drip from her all the way home. She made her way from the car, inside the house and then upstairs to the bathroom. She stripped the cum soiled pants and panties from her body and stepped into the shower. The warm water hit her face. She realized she hadn't stopped smiling since she'd left Bryan's house. She had gone from total embarrassment to total carnal bliss in just one evening. The afterglow of their erotic coupling lasted all the way until her head hit the pillow.

--

Bryan phoned Becky the next day. "Good morning, ma'am," he said in a teasing voice. "This is your air conditioning technician. I just wanted to let you know that I have the parts to fix your little 'problem'."

"Ha!" replied Becky. "I'm sure you do!"

"Let me know when I can come by your place and finish fixing your air conditioner," Bryan said with a grin. "I wouldn't want you to get too hot."

They agreed on a time. Bryan arrived promptly and set to work. After about an hour or so, Bryan asked Becky to flip the switch. Cold air rushed from the vents. "Oh thank god, and thank you too, Bryan," she said. "Why don't you sit down and have a glass of lemonade with me. I wouldn't want you to get dehydrated again."

"Why, thank you ma'am," Bryan answered politely.

"You know Bryan," Becky said as they were half way through their drinks. "I want to thank you for listening to my confession and seeing it in your heart to forgive me. I've really taken your words to heart and reflected upon my actions."

"Well that's very good to hear," Bryan played along. "I thought if I gave you a chance you'd be able to redeem yourself."

"I'm trying really hard," Becky said as she smiled. "But, I'm troubled. I realize now that my self control isn't what it should be and I might relapse at any time."

"Oh really?" replied Bryan. "Because that would be a damn shame."

"It would," Becky continued. "Maybe you can do something to make sure I remember how not to fall prey to my urges."

"And what could that be?" asked Bryan.

Becky looked down at her glass and then back up to Bryan's eyes. "Punish me again," she said.