Summer Lightning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, everything acquired. Got everything I need now. Just need to set it all up and I'm good to go. I can't wait, Kai -- I'm getting horny just thinking about it. I'm so glad you put me onto the idea and I can't wait to work with you again. I've half a mind to head into town and see if I can get lucky but it's a little quiet at the moment so it's looking like a solo flight."

Ok, she was horny. That was good because so was I. She wanted it to happen and now I knew for certain I wanted it to happen. Maybe it was time to do something about it that would be beneficial to us both. It was quiet for a moment, then Phoenix said something that clinched it for me and I knew my new purchases were about to get their first use.

"Yeah, it was a great couple of days. Shame you were away or we'd have had a lot of fun. I kinda feel bad I stayed over but with Aspen being in town, well -- you can't say no to a babe like Aspen can you?"

She was silent as the person on the other end spoke. "Why do I feel bad? Well that girl I told you about - I was supposed to meet her for coffee this morning and I feel guilty I blew her out. Oh God, Kai - 'Summer' just suits her so much. She's like a sunny day in human form. Yeah, I got her on my hook and she's a dead cert. Hopefully she'll be back there tomorrow and if she is, I'm gonna make my move, so wish me luck!"

That was enough for me. I ran downstairs and turned off the heat under the chilli, then went back up and thought once more about what to wear in her presence. This time, I wasn't going to hold anything back. I had only worn this ensemble once, at a beach party, and judging by the interest I had that night, it was a guaranteed success.

Phoenix Lafayette thought that Summer Olson was a dead cert and I wasn't going to disappoint her. I almost ran my tongue around the inside of my mouth to check for fishhooks. Then I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a fishing pole of my own and it was fully baited. The hook I had put on the line was sharp and the lure... well, let's just say I was about to make a sweet catch of my own.

Hard to get? Fuck that!

Ten minutes later, I walked out of the rear door of the condo onto the terrace. Phoenix had finished her call and stood at the far end of her terrace, leaning on the rail, gazing into the river, vapor clouds rising as she pulled on her pen.

I walked slowly down the terrace not wanting to alert her to my presence. At the river, I leaned on the rail and took a moment to calm my nerves. She was lost in her own thoughts, unaware I was there. I spoke in a quiet voice so as not to alarm her.

"Good evening, neighbor. A fine end to a fine day, is it not?"

Her head shot round and she blinked twice as she saw me. She did not respond but approached the dividing fence between the properties. I did the same and we stood, the waist-high fence between us, staring at each other until I broke the silence.

"Where were you this morning?"

"Sorry, I was due back but..."

I put a hand to my ear, mimicking a phone call. "You can't say no to a babe like Aspen."

She shrugged. "No-one can. Sorry."

I then lifted my right hand, which held something I had bought the previous day in town. I had tried it a few times and decided I quite liked it, although I had not inhaled it and probably never would.

I pulled on the vape pen and let out a long, thin stream of vapor straight into her face. "Oops, my bad!"

She inhaled the vapor with a shiver. There was a slight tremor in her voice. "S'ok, I'm sure it was just a mistake."

I did it again, then raised one eyebrow and repeated her words from the first time I heard her on the phone, again my hand against my ear. "Yeah, like it was a fucking mistake."

She reached out a hand and stroked my face gently. "And there was me thinking I was going to have to make all the running!"

I took her hand in mine and kissed her fingers, then gently pulled on her arm. She leaned across the fence, eyes wide and sparkling, her mouth slightly open. My hand slid around the back of her neck and drew her in. Our mouths touched and mine closed on her lower lip and I sucked gently on it. Her tongue ran across my top lip and I released her and felt an almost electric jolt as our tongues flickered together. She tasted sweet and her perfume was a heady, earthy, musky aroma that sent my senses into overdrive.

She pulled me even closer, the fence posts hard against my midriff. Her soft breasts pressed against mine and I was now absolutely certain there was metal in there. The kiss became a little more fevered as we sucked, nibbled and licked at each other until our breath came in ragged bursts.

It felt so good, so right and so utterly beautiful that tears welled up in my eyes. We went on for long minutes and I cursed the fence between us as it stopped me from forcing my thigh between hers to feel the heat from her. With a burst of willpower I didn't know I possessed, I pulled away from the now almost fevered embrace and took a step back, catching my breath.

Unable to speak, I gestured for her to do the same, an urgent flick of my hands. She misconstrued my meaning as she stepped away from the fence, her nostrils flaring. "What's up, little girl? Decided you can't take it?"

Without a word, I vaulted the fence. It would have been easy for me under normal circumstances, but the shoes I wore made it a little more hazardous. I nearly ended up on the ground as a spike heel caught the top of one of the posts. I was glad I had taken off from decking and crossed over onto grass, rather than the other way around.

I steadied myself, cursing inwardly that my grand gesture had almost backfired. "Oh, I can fucking take it, Phoenix." I took a long pull on the vape and pulled her back in for another kiss and she moaned into my mouth as the mint-flavored vapor flooded out between us. I forced my thigh between hers as I had wanted to do a moment earlier and shuddered at the heat emanating from her nether regions.

Once more we were there a long time before we parted. Her voice was hoarse. "Stand back, let me look at you properly."

I did as she asked and put my hands on my hips as she appraised me. She took a long time to take it all in, pulling on her own vape as she did, her head shaking from side to side as if in disbelief.

If she had worn a similar outfit, my reaction would have been the same. My hair hung free, but during an idle moment in the day, I had plaited two long braids, one on each side of my face. Inspired by Phoenix's cornrow look, I had run ribbons through them.

I wore the sleek, stretch leggings I had bought in a boutique in town, assuming she would like them as she seemed to wear them habitually. Over those was my tiny plaid skirt, barely more than a belt, which I had never dared wear at home other than at the beach party. I was bra-less and my silvery-blue boob tube certainly drew Phoenix's attention, my nipples standing proud after our clinch. The ensemble was finished off by the shoes that had almost caused my downfall - a pair of red spike-heels with ankle straps - hence my slight inelegance in vaulting the fence.

At the beach party a guy called Kyle Parker had given me the best fuck of my life and I was sure I had reciprocated. Cassie had called me an 'absolute fucking slut' then went out and bought almost the same outfit the next week. The look Phoenix gave me left me under no illusions that tonight was going to be just as good as the beach party.

She pulled hard on her pen, her head shaking, pendants clinking together. "Fuck me!"

"That was the idea, Miss Lafayette."

"This is your first time, isn't it?"

"With a woman, yes."

"Thought so. I do like a virgin."

"And a dead-cert virgin at that."

"Fuck, how long you been listening to my conversations?"

"Oh, just since the one where you told someone called Kai all about your intentions with the sacrificial virgin, Summer Olson." I took her face in my hands and stared into those amazing eyes. "You can fuck me as long as you want but I'm not sure if I can whistle Dixie."

"Any cute little squeak will do, Summer. Any cute little squeak. So you knew all along, didn't you, you naughty little minx!"

"Sure did."

"And there's me trying to work out how to make the first move and you come on to me like this. Fuck, Summer -- I wanted you from minute one, but right now I could eat you whole."

I stepped forward again. "Feeling's mutual, so let's eat." I took her hand and began to lead her to the rear door of her condo but she stopped me in my tracks.

"Erm, Summer, my bedroom is a bit of a disaster area at the moment. Still not moved in properly. Don't suppose..." She nodded over my shoulder to my condo.

"Sure thing. I'm quite tidy for a girl of my age." Then I glanced down at my shoes, which had already sunk into the soft turf a way. "Not sure I can get over that fence again without breaking my neck and I don't have my keys to go through your place and back into ours through the front door."

I took them off and as we helped each other over the fence we were back to the giggling schoolgirls at the lookout and ended up in a heap on the terrace, writhing, laughing and kissing.

When we finally dragged ourselves in through the kitchen, Phoenix stopped in her tracks. "Whoa, something smells good."

"Yeah, it's me. I'm fucking hanging out for it here. Come on, I've waited long enough for this."

She dipped her finger in the chilli pot and licked it. "Fuck that's good. You can wait, girl -- I've not eaten all day and I'm fucking starving!"

"Then fucking earn it. I got chilli and fresh bread enough for two. I got beer and wine enough for an army. That can all come later. I've also got a pussy that is screaming blue murder at me, so come on Phoenix Lafayette -- deflower this dead-cert virgin and I'll hand-feed you myself." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the stairs. "Come on, just fucking fuck me, woman!"

"Well since you asked so politely."

I led her up and into the main bedroom, grateful I had changed the sheets after the particularly energetic workout with my toys the previous night. She grinned as she saw them, neatly arranged on the nightstand.

"Expecting visitors?"

"On the contrary -- I wasn't expecting visitors."

She ran a hand along the Hitachi. "My own personal fave. Gotta nice little move to show you with that babe! Ooh, and a butt-plug. This just keeps getting better! Got any nipple clamps?"

"Just these ones." I reached out and squeezed both her breasts against my palms. She too was bra-less and they felt so firm and yet so soft. "Bars or rings?"

"One's a bar, the other -- well, kinda both I suppose."

I took the bottom of her shirt in my hands. "May I?"

"Be my guest."

I tugged on the hem and she helped me to take it off over her head. I gasped at my first sight of her naked from the waist up, her almost-white hair tumbling down across her shoulders. I reached out a finger and traced the thing in her nipple that was 'kinda both'. It was utterly exquisite. A silver bar pierced her, then continued on round in a ring, circling the areola, the nipple standing proud in the middle. I leaned down and took it between my lips and sucked gently, making her gasp.

I looked up at her. "Oh fuck, that thing is sooooo on my bucket list." My finger then traced a stunning tattoo that ran from above her breasts, down between them to spread out again across her abdomen, almost like an hourglass. "Whoa, Phoenix -- this is just beautiful. Got any more?"

As she turned away from me, lifting her hair, I almost melted. She had the most delicate adornments I had ever seen. So tasteful and lovely. The one on her back was of branches and leaves, winding in a narrow band down and across her spine in a sinuous curve and topped with a stunning hummingbird feeding at a flower at the base of her neck. I resolved in that moment to definitely have my own done and hoped I'd be brave enough to have my nipples pierced.

She turned back and placed my hands on the top of her stretch leggings. "Find the last of them, Summer."

I knelt and tugged gently to reveal a gorgeous trail of butterflies from her left hip to her navel. Then on the other side, nine words in a lovely, flowing font that made me catch my breath.

Reborn, I rose like a phoenix from the flames

I ran my tongue along them. "So fucking glad you did!"

Already catching a hint of her musky aroma, I pulled a little harder and her shaven mound appeared. I nuzzled against it, inhaling her scent, the heat of her on my cheek as she stepped out of her leggings. It was warm, wet and intoxicating and I was certain my own nether regions were the same.

She put a hand in my hair. "I seem to be naked, Miss Olson."

I looked up at her. "You do, Miss Lafayette. Other than that leather choker and all of your pendants and bracelets - which I may say are really rather fetching."

"Thank you, and yes, I'm afraid I rattle a little when I make love."

"May I make you rattle a lot, Miss Lafayette?"

"You may, but only if you are naked also, Miss Olson."

I stood and held my arms out to the side. "No lovely adornments, but I've been told my titties are rather cute."

Two minutes later, I stood facing her, naked myself. She nodded approvingly. "They really are cute little titties, Summer. Now put your skirt back on please."

"Why?"

"Because it looks fucking hot, that's why. Oh, and you lied about waxing, didn't you?"

I put my skirt back on liking the fact that she thought it hot. "Yes, I did. What you going to do about it?"

She took a step forward. "I'm going to take your Sapphic cherry, then we are going to eat chilli and fresh bread and drink wine and beer. Then I am going to negotiate that fence again to retrieve my shaving kit. Then I am coming back in through your front door and I ain't going home until the morning. First I am going to remove that blonde fluff that is spoiling my view. Then..."

"Then?"

She gave me a wicked smile. You'll see soon enough."

Seven -- So That's What It's Like

When she took me in her arms and I felt her body press against me, I almost had a panic attack. This was it -- it was real and although I had loved our first kisses, Phoenix Lafayette was now embracing me, totally naked and about to do things to me I had barely even considered doing only a few days earlier. Would I really be able to go through with it?

Then I ran my hands over her smooth, silky skin. Felt her nipple bars brush against my breasts, her long fingers in my hair, squeezing my buttocks, her lips and tongue playing sweetly against mine and I knew that without a doubt I could do it. It was so different to being with a guy -- softer and gentler and somehow I felt more relaxed knowing that I wouldn't be getting just a quick bump and grind as usual.

She was slow and gentle with me, her touch light as a feather, knowing exactly where to caress, stroke, lick for maximum pleasure. I tried to reciprocate and she guided me with her hand or a soft word. I had learned fast with boys and I learned fast with Phoenix. It was exciting and exhilarating and I kept having to tell myself I was making out with another girl for the first time.

I wondered if Maddie or Cassie had ever done it and how they would react if I told them. No -- when I told them. Whatever the outcome, I was going to announce this to my friends. If they were still my friends afterwards, then great, if not... well they weren't real friends beforehand.

I almost wept with joy as I gazed into Phoenix's green eyes as she lapped at me with her long tongue. They were glazed with lust and longing and I hoped my own eyes showed the same emotions. I whispered her name, urging her on my hand in her braids, trying not to pull on them too hard.

Then she reached for her vape pen on the nightstand. She blew a long thin stream onto my clit and my pussy lips and I shuddered at the feel of it.

"Oops, my bad!"

I grinned down at her. "Yeah, like some fucking accident, huh?"

She shrugged nonchalantly. "Broke the ice, didn't it? Want me to do it again."

"Only if I get to do it to you."

She did it again, then took a long pull on the pen and we shared the vapor between us in a long kiss. It was something I was beginning to like very much indeed. Then I did it to her and she purred in delight as I slid my tongue deep inside her. There was no going back now -- I was fully indoctrinated and had gone over to the dark side.

Summer Olson was making out with a girl called Phoenix Lafayette and it was the most exciting thing she could ever recall doing. My first time with a guy had been, 'Ok, nice but is that it? You got off, what about me?' There were no such thoughts with Phoenix -- just wave after wave of pleasure as we rolled and cavorted on the bed and I knew there was not going to be any sudden endings or being left high and dry.

I came with one hand in her hair, the other gripping the sheet, gasping for air as she sucked and licked at my clit, fingers slipping inside me. She held me in her arms afterwards as we kissed and I cried before I unleashed my fledgling talents on her. Judging by how her eyes blazed and her slim body shook as she called my name, I did a pretty good job.

We lay entwined, sharing her vape, stroking each other gently, listening to the sounds of the crickets outside and the gentle rush of the river. When, after fifteen or so minutes of blissful silence her tummy rumbled, we both cracked up with laughter.

"I think you earned your chilli, lady. Shall we?"

It was utterly delicious and we sat at the kitchen table eating, drinking beer and feeding each other until we were stuffed. I then helped her back over the fence and five minutes later she returned through the front door fully armed.

She took a long time to 'remove that blonde fluff' and purred in delight at the view. So did I. To see my pouting lips standing proud without a cornfield around them was a revelation and it wasn't long before Phoenix was letting me know just how much she enjoyed the view.

Then she took hold of my Hitachi. She pressed it against me and straddled me so it pressed against her as well, jammed between our pussies. We came together in a tangled heap of entwined limbs, shuddering under the onslaught of the thing, mouths mashing together as we screamed in ecstasy, not caring that the balcony door was wide open. If there was anyone within earshot, they would know that something very special was happening to two horny young women in a condo on the outskirts of Coldwater Bay.

Our third time was out on the terrace as gentle rain fell around one in the morning. We dried off then held each other as though we were scared to let go. I certainly was. It had been an epiphany, an awakening, and I couldn't thank Phoenix enough for what she had done for me.

As I drifted into a deep, satisfied sleep, my pussy tingled from chilli lips, her shaver and the insistent buzz of the Hitachi. My last thought was that I would wake a different person.

When I did, it took a moment for me to realise that the little wet touches on my shoulder were from Phoenix's mouth, planting little kisses on my smooth skin. It all came crashing back in on me and elation filled me. I took her in my arms and cried with joy as we made love over and over, barely believing I hadn't dreamt it all. I was so glad I had gone through with it and every moment with Phoenix that morning just added to the certainty that I had done the right thing.

Just after midday we showered together and spent a long time on the terrace on loungers drying our hair, sipping fresh lemonade I had made to a recipe Gracie had given me in what seemed like another era. We spoke no words but just snuggled together in the afternoon sun, naked and content.