Summer Loving with Dryad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope I didn't say anything too embarrassing," I said.

"You might have," she said. When I asked her what I said she refused to elaborate.

"Were you watching T.V. all night?" I asked.

"Yes."

I shook my head, thinking that I might have to cut her off if she gets hooked on it. I let her know that I was going to start to get ready and take a shower. She said ok.

After using the restroom and brushing my teeth I got in the shower. I had just barely got in and was starting to work on getting rid of the erection I seemed to always have when I was around Helena when I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can I join you?"

I didn't know what to say for a moment, this was exactly like one of the fantasies that I had been having since I met Helena. "Yeah," I finally managed to say. I kept on looking forward as I heard her pull the shower curtain open and closed as she stepped in. I wanted to look at her so badly, but for some reason I held back. I imagined how her body would look glistening with water, and how it would be to finally get to run my hands up and down her body. Helena hugged me from behind, pressing her perky tits against me.

"So this is a shower," she said.

"Yes."

"I like it. I might have to take more of them with you," she said.

"The water isn't too hot for you?" I asked.

"No, I like it hot. The steam feels great on my skin," she said as she pressed her body against me even more. She started to kiss my back and neck from behind. My whole body started to tingle with energy from her kisses and touch. She slid her hand down my chest, slowly approaching my erection. As she got closer she started to suck harder on my neck. She gently wrapped her hand around my dick and I let out a small moan.

"Oh, is this because of me?" Helena said in a seductive voice.

"Yes." As I answered she gently stroked me up and down once, teasing me.

"Turn around," she said and let go. I did. "I want to see how you do it."

I started to slowly stroke myself, doing my best to make this look good for her, when really all I wanted to do was just start going at it and relieve my sexual stress. She alternated between staring at my dick as I played with it, and making eye contact with me. I looked at her beautiful body to help get me off. I wanted to touch and suck on her perky tits so badly. I stared down at her pussy, at first she shifted her thighs to cover up, but then she smiled and parted them so I could see better. Her pussy was smooth and tight, I could see her womanly cleft, but couldn't see inside of her plump lips.

I started to build up speed rapidly. I had been waiting so long for us to do something like this, and now that it was time I couldn't take it slow. As I sped up Helena became more focused on watching me jerk off. I imagined what it would be like to be inside of her, to cause her cry my name out and to cum inside of her pussy. I went as fast as I could, aided by the lubrication of soap and water. With a grunt I started to cum. Helena's eyes went wide and she let out a soft "Oh" as my first load shot out and landed in between her tits, and then the next shot landed on her thigh and then the rest went down onto the shower floor.

"Is it usually like that?" she asked.

"No. Not that hard or much. Having you with me turned me on so much so it made it stronger, and I hadn't been able to do it in a day or so," I said.

"How often do you do it," she asked.

"About once or twice a day," I confessed.

"Good, I can't wait to see it again," she said. Before I could process what she just said, she reached down and wiped off the cum on her thigh and chest. She looked at the cum for a moment and then hesitantly licked it. She must have thought it tasted ok because the next moment she sucked her finger clean. My cock twitched at the erotic site. Once I recovered from my orgasm and started to wash myself again. She took the shampoo and soap from me and scrubbed my body for me. I closed my eyes as she ran her hands through my hair and over my body, interrupting her actions by kissing me frequently. When done with my shower I stepped out extra refreshed. If I could start every morning like that, then I knew I would be the happiest man in the world. Helena continued to watch me get ready, asking questions every now and then.

"So I have to go into town to run some errands today," I said.

Helena pouted and I almost changed my plans instantly. "Can I, Can I come with you?" She asked.

"I would love you too, but wouldn't you stand out?" I asked.

Helena seemed to think about it for a moment, and then her leafy hair took on more of a texture like hair. Her hair was still green, only now it seemed like her hair had been dyed that color, it looked less vibrant.The texture of her skin seemed to smooth out even more and took on a pale complexion.

"How do I look?" She asked.

"Great but..." She smiled and gave a turn so I could see her ass, " I mean great but you are still naked," I said. I went into my closet and found an old pair of blue basketball shorts and a black shirt that had shrunk but I had never gotten around to tossing out. "Here, try these on."

She took the clothes and put them on. They fit, but were a little baggy on her. I went to look for a pair of sandals for her but when I couldn't find anything she said she wanted to be barefooted. I hoped that the shops in town wouldn't be super strict about enforcing any no shoes no service policies.

I had the car door open for Helena and she said thank you. When I got in the car she was sitting awkwardly in the seat, almost right on the edge. I told her to scoot back and to put on her seat belt. She watched as I did it and then did it herself but fumbled with the clasp.

"I don't know how you can walk around in clothes all the time, I feel claustrophobic, especially with this" Helena said, pulling at the loose clothing and her seat belt.

"It's to keep you safe," I said.

"I won't be safe if I suffocate," she said and pulled the seatbelt against her neck and let out a fake cough.

When we made it into town it seemed as though all eyes were on Helena. I had been going into town enough that the locals were starting to recognize me, but the fact that I suddenly appeared with an otherworldly beauty with colored hair made us stand out. The local girls looked at Helena as though they were sizing her up, and the local men checked her out without even hiding it. It seems as though Helena's charms worked on basically everyone. I had formed a friendship with Glen, the old man who ran the hardware store, and when I went into the hardware shop he asked me about her. I lied and said that he was a friend visiting from the city. That seemed to satisfy him about Helena's oddness, and then we talked about the latest repairs I needed to do and what I would need for it.

When I was done with my shopping I took Helena to a clothing store to pick out some outfits. "What do you not want to see me naked anymore?" she teased.

"It's definitely not that, it is just that if you want to come back to town with me again then it might be a good idea for you to have some of your own clothes," I said.

Despite her complaints about clothing earlier, Helena jumped at the chance to be able to pick out her own clothing. A bored store attendant walked over, asking if we needed any help. Her eyes were on Helena the whole time. I explained how we were looking to get a few summer outfits for Helena and the worker took over for me in helping her find clothes. I was very appreciative for the help. Helena ended up walking into the changing room with a giant pile of clothes to try on. I wondered for a second how much all of this was going to cost me, but I hadn't been spending much money since I became a hermit in the woods, so it would be good to finally indulge a little and make Helena happy.

Helena would occasionally step out and get my opinion on an outfit. She looked amazing in everything she tried on, almost as if the clothing was fitted specifically for her. Helena passed on about half of the stack of clothes. She seemed to like dresses and clothes that were made with as little synthetic material as possible. When we went to pay she ended up wearing a light blue cotton summer dress out of the store. She looked beautiful in it and couldn't stop smiling.

We stopped by the coffee shop that I frequented every time I was in town. The barista who I had occasionally flirted with put mine and Helena's drink down with a clank. Helena loved the herbal tea that I picked out for her. I was nervous about the whole being a tree girl thing, I thought it might be like cannibalism if she consumed other plants. When I asked her about it she assured me that that wasn't the case.

We got back to the cabin in late afternoon. I was thinking about how long the hike would be to the tree and back and how I wouldn't have much time to get any writing in that day. Taking one day off from writing wouldn't kill me, but I had gotten into such a habit of writing everyday that I started to feel anxiety at not doing it.

"What's wrong?" Helena asked as she stepped out of the car. She seemed to always be able to tell how I was feeling. It came in handy most of the time and was nice having someone who could be there for me without me having to ask. It did make it a little difficult to hide my emotions though.

"It's not really anything but, we were out later than I expected and I'm not going to have time to be able to get out to our clearing and write," I said.

Helena seemed to think for a moment. " I could get us there faster," she said.

"What? How?" I asked.

"Grab your stuff," was all she said. I wondered how much she liked being secretive.

I unloaded the car and grabbed my writing bag. Helena didn't say anything when I joined her, instead she just started walking towards the path. I followed her and we stopped in front of one of the older trees in the area. "Don't let go," She said as she held my hand. She walked forward and started to pass through into the tree like I had seen her do countless times with her tree. I had thought it was something that she could only do with her own tree. Helena disappeared into the tree until just her arm remained out of it, and I saw with a growing realization that I was going to be pulled into the tree. I braced for impact with a solid object, but when my hand touched the tree it started to dissolve into it. I felt a tingle as my body slipped inside of the tree, it reminded me of the way bubble jets felt in a jacuzzi. I closed my eyes and held my breath when I sunk into the tree.

Even with my eyes closed, a bright green light shone through my eyelids. Being inside of the tree felt almost as if i was in the water, I could feel currents of something flowing around me. I opened my eyes and saw green all around me, while above the sun shined a golden yellow. The trees, their branches, roots, and the ground itself all seemed to all be interconnected be the energy that was inside of them. Helena was phasing from one tree to another, sometimes only jumping a few trees away, and other times that energy whizzed past us as she seemed to jump even further down the connection. Helena looked back to check on me, a look of pure joy was on her face, and she saw that I was holding my breath. "You can breath."

I let go of the breath I had been holding in, and the tree that we had been emerging out of flared brighter for a second. I took a deep breath and was overwhelmed by how clean the air was. I took another breath, savoring how fresh the air was. After suffering from asthma most of my life and living in a city full of dust and smog, I had never been able to breath easy until I moved to the cabin. Now I knew that that air was nothing compared to this.

I started to recognize the narrow path with the tree branches interlocked above, and then the next moment we were in the clearing. We stepped out of her tree and back into the real world. The normally fresh mountain air seemed dirty when compared to where I just was. "So, are you telling me that we could have been doing that this whole time?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Then why haven't we?" I asked.

"Because you never asked," she said as if it was obvious. I wanted to be mad at her oddness, but appreciated what she had just shown me and how much time we had just saved. Sometimes we would still walk to and from the clearing, but Helena seemed to know when I had an idea for my story and really wanted to be in the clearing in a hurry to start writing because she would then suggest we take the trees instead.

A week later I stayed extra late in the clearing working on my book. I was writing the final sections of it and it was all coming together so quickly. It had been hard for me to pull myself away from my work, but I knew that I needed to let my body rest. Helena grabbed my hand and started to pull me into the tree. The rush of movement and oxygen in the tree world eased me of my exhaustion. It was hard to follow sometimes where we were going with how fast we seemed to teleport from tree to tree. We stepped out of a tree into the real world, but it wasn't any of the trees near my cabin and it was pitch black. "Where are we?" I asked. Helena silence me with a deep kiss. She pushed me back against the tree as she kissed my, pressing her body into me. She sucked onto my lip and bit it before breaking the kiss. I stood there breathless. Helena grabbed my hand and lead me forward in the darkness.

I wanted to ask her why she wasn't lit up, but I figured she had a reason. A couple of minutes later a glowing blue flower was beside the path. As we got closer a red one on the other side of the path lit up, and then more and more lit up down the path, leading us forward. The flowers were not bright enough to completely push back the darkness. The flowers grew in numbers as we continued down the path. I saw a head that there was a brightness around a bend. When we rounded it I saw that the path ended into a small hollow void of trees but that there was still trees overhead to block out the moonlight. The little clearing was full of those red, blue, and purple flowers. In the middle of the hollow was a bed of bright green moss. Helena led me to the center of it and pushed me down onto the bed. It was the softest bed I had ever been on. Helena climbed on top of me and started to kiss me deeply again. As we kissed she started to grind against my erection. In the trees above us more of those flowers started to glow.

Helena broke our kiss and pulled her dress up over her head, revealing her perfectly perky tits. She was completely nude now, she rarely liked to wear anything more than just a dress. She started to glow neon green like she had before. She was the brightest thing in the clearing, but even if she wasn't my eyes would have been drawn only to her. I leaned up and took one of Helena's nipples into my mouth. Helena sighed in pleasure. Just like her lips and mouth, her nipples seemed to have a sweetness to them. I licked and sucked on them savoring every second of this long awaited moment. I switched to sucking onto her other nipple while also playing with the first one with my hand.

Helena tugged at the hem of my shirt, but when she couldn't get it off fast enough she ripped it off. Helena pushed me back onto my back and kissed me again, this time slipping her tongue into my mouth. We french kissed while I continued to play with her tits. I slid one of my hands lower, waiting for her to stop me but she didn't. I slipped a finger inside of her, she moaned out loudly and kissed me deeper. Her pussy was slick with moisture and it radiated heat. I worked my finger in and out of her tight hole. Her pussy seemed eager to allow me in, my finger slide effortlessly inside of her, but when I pulled it back out little bumps resisted and slowed my finger down. It felt amazing on my finger and Helena enjoyed it because she started to moan louder as I rubbed those bumps as I pulled my finger back out.

Helena undid the fly of my pants and reached in and started to jerk me off. Her skin seemed to excrete some type of moisture because after just a few strokes her hand slid effortlessly along my shaft. Helena's touch and kisses filled me up with the enhanced sensations that they always did. I wanted to hold back, but the pleasure picked up too much for me. "I'm going to cum," I warned her, not wanting this night to end too soon. She started to jerk me off even faster, and with a moan I had the strongest orgasm of my life. I fell back into the moss bed panting.

I thought Helena would be done like the other times when she jerked me off, but instead she started to pull down my pants. "I don't think I will be ready again for a while," I said. Helena finished pulling down my pants, and looked up at me with my flaccid penis in between us. She licked slowly along my shaft and took my cock head into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it and I started to get hard again. She slowly sucked on my cock, lowering her lips while keeping the pressure on. Helena took my entire dick into her mouth, and then she slowly pulled back off of it while still sucking and using her tongue. When she took her mouth off of my dick, it now stood fully erect again. My suspicion about her saliva being some kind of aphrodisiac was correct.

"You were saying?" she said at proving me wrong. I thought she was going to keep on blowing me, but instead she straddled me again. She kept a hand on my erection to hold it steady and positioned the tip of my dick right against her lips. She had been so certain up until that point, but now she seemed to hesitate. I started to slowly push up, and she dropped down onto me. In one stroke she took my entire length. We both cried out together. We both stayed still, getting used to this new feeling, and then she started to pull up. Those bumps felt amazing as they rubbed against my cock on the way back out. Once just my tip was inside of her Helena plunged back down again and started to ride my cock. I thought Helena would want our first time to be slow and sweet, but it seemed like she had been wanting this as bad as I had been because she bounced up and down on my cock. I wanted to hold back, but her pussy just felt too good.

"I'm going to cum again," I warned.

"Cum inside of me, I want it," she said and started to ride me even harder.

I stopped holding back and my second orgasm of the night hit me. I started to shoot my cum deep inside of her, it seemed like there was even more of it this time.

I moaned as I cam and called out her name and then said "I love you." I hadn't meant to say that, but the words had been on my mind and lips for so long, I decided to fully stop holding back.

"I...love...youtoo," she said while gasping for air as she continued to ride me. My cock stayed hard inside of her as she slammed up and down on me. The flowers neon lights flared brighter as Helena's moaning got louder and her movements more erratic. She screamed in pleasure, the clearing glowing so bright that it hurt my eyes, and she started to shake on top of me. The feeling became too much for my hypersensitive cock and I came for a third time. She rocked a few more times on my erection, and then collapsed on top of me. We slept together in the clearing

***

A week later a forest fire broke out from the woods outside of town. People thought that it would be stopped quickly, but it had been an extra dry summer so the fire was spread quickly. I stepped out of the cabin and looked up and saw the dark plumes of smoke obstructing the sky from the direction where our clearing was. I called out Helena's name, but she didn't answer. I ran back inside and grabbed the fire extinguisher from out of the kitchen. I knew that that it wouldn't put a dent into a forest fire, but I had to do something.