All Comments on 'Summer Luvin'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ArediaArediaover 3 years ago

Another quality story - thank-you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice story. I was a little confused when you started on the Aunt Martha part, but eventually it made sense.

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Martha?

You were throwing us a curve with Martha but it all played into the story as it went along. Guess we shouldn’t try to anticipate the ending until we get there. Great story.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Older huh! Not as old as the Sage but maybe that's why I always look forward to a new story from R410a. Always know I'll find a delightful well written love story. This one didn't disappoint. Here's to many more productive years for both of us.

5 stars of course

Cheers

SAGE

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
ALWAYS GOOD

Another very good story, I have enjoyed every story I have read of yours.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Well done!

Not too shabby for an old guy, lol. I really enjoyed the story, it was kind of down home and brought back some very fond memories of going to the A&W for a root beer float. Great story with a very happy ending.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A very good story, with lots of yummy bits... Thank you!

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Hey! Us "older folks" know a bit more than, "stick it in, it feels good." Sex is for the young? Fuck me, I was young once, thought I was the shit in bed, then I learned I didn't know anything! It's the heart first, then the "stickin' ". Youth is awesome for the fire of it all, but when you take your time, dig into the needs of your partner, a quick half hour start to finish, turns into a good 2 hours of mind-blowing "holy fuck"! Ah, youth...but I look back, more than a few times, and laugh. I had NO idea. Erotica needs to be written by those of us who know what the hell we're talking about. There's enough crazy dirty stuff to find to get an itch scratched, but your writing satisfies the heart, AND the itch.

You're only as old as your imagination. I just turned 21...in my mind...huh, finally, I can have a beer a not think I'm "bad". Numerically, that happened 31 years ago...

Great story, as usual. 5 stars.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

Great story by R410a and very agreeable comment by JaceyTrey, thank you both!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So great! I don't know who that reader was, or why he said your stories where for old people. Doesn't he realize that the people in your stories start out young, and eventually grow older as the story reaches its ending. Thats why your stories have so many chapters. The readers get to follow their lives from the beginning to the end. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous