Summer Mother Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SLAP!!!

Mother had spun round and given me another vicious slap. "Don't you dare touch you Mother's pussy." she snarled.

I was stunned, literally and confused. My own mother was releasing me from a cock cage and straddled across my face but no touching.......?

By now she had extricated my poor cock from its cage. It had painful red weals from its caging all along the sides. Mentally I was rock hard with excitement, but unfortunately, that didn't match with the physical side. It wasn't playing.

Another slap. This time my cock.

"What the fucks a matter with this? Why isn't it hard? I told you I needed cock for fuck sake!"

"I'm in agony Mother, I think it needs some gentle encouragement to come back to life."

"Fucking hell! I need cock."

She then started to gently massage the blood back in to my battered organ. Using both hands, she coaxed and teased it back in to life. Every now and then, leaning forward to kiss and gently suck on the tip until all was rock hard and throbbing.

Every time she leant forward, her pussy gaped and I could see right in to Mothers loveliness.

Then as she placed her lips around my glans and gently licked my slit, my cock spasmed and grew even harder. This must have excited her. At that very moment, I looked in to her gaped pussy and a small stream of squirt came from her pee hole and splashed in to my face.

I had never seen something so erotic, let alone so close. My cock simultaneously exploded in to Mothers. throat. Whether she liked it or nor not, the power behind my ejaculation, saved up from caged time forced it's way past her throat and down her neck.

Mother exploded. "You fucking dirty bastard! How fucking dare you cum in to your Mothers mouth.. I told you I wanted cock!

What the fuck am I going to do with this?"

She slapped my still twitching but rapidly deflating cock. Spitting spunk everywhere as she snarled. Then she span around looked at my dripping face and punched me on the nose.

"Ow ouch, ow!" I squealed.

She drew back her fist to punch me again. This was some serious side effect I was thinking.......

" I need cock now!" She howled

"Woah Mother, hang on, don't punch me again, let me see what I can do, I'm young, should be able to manage......."

I looked around for the discarded thong. I didn't want any more slaps or punches. She was strong...

I picked it up and wiped the gusset all around my glans, hoping there was enough left and that it would work on me.

"Tell you what Mother, why don't you let me suck on your gorgeous nipples and see if that helps?"

She snatched me by the back of my neck and clamped me to her tits. The peephole bra I had designed worked perfectly. Her nipples extruded, pointed and glowing. I clamped my lips around the nearest one and sucked hard and rhythmically. Mother grunted, gasped then pulled me to the other one.

Oh yes, this was working. The end of my cock was burning and glowing from the wipe of the impregnated thong gusset.

Mother pulled me away from my nipple feast. "Has it worked, you fucking pervert?" Slapping my face at the same time.

She looked round to see my newly arrived erection.

"That's more like it."

She then straddled me and lowered herself on to my cock. She held my arms down and started to ride me. Slowly at first then building in in to a rapid thrashing tempo. In no time at all she was gasping her first orgasm out, her contractions gripping my glowing cock. Swiftly followed by several more. With each orgasm she would slap me.

"You filthy pervert, fucking your own Mother! Make me cum, make me cum again...."

SLAP!

She ground down on me hard, I couldn't hold back any longer. I looked up, I wanted to see her face and savour the moment that I sprayed my seed in to Mothers womb. I was so excited I thought my balls were going to explode.

"Aaaaaaggghhh!" I called out with the intensity. I held her hips down tight to me so my orgasmic thrust would be deep as I could go.

Mothers eyes rolled back in her head as she orgasmed with such vigour that my cock was getting washed in her juices.

"You bastard!" She snapped, "I've barely started" and gave me another slap.

She carried on riding. To my amazement my cock hadn't subsided, but I was in agony as the post orgasm sensitivity kicked in.

"Stop Mother! It's really hurting." As I tried to wriggle my cock out.

SLAP!

Bloody hell, I was nearly concussed.

"Shut up!" She snarled, "We'll stop when I say so you disgusting slime ball."

I could only think it was the cream. Mother continued to ride with unabated ferocity. Orgasming again and again. My cock was red raw and any pleasure had slipped away with that first Mother orgasm. It now felt like my cock was being sandpapered.

Mother had by now thrown her bra off and I looked up at her magnificent chest, heaving with her breathing as she rested on me. Apparently sated at last.

"You filthy boy. You can never tell anyone about this. The sensations have never felt like this ever. Is it because this is forbidden or is it something you've done?

My pussy is burning deep inside now. Oh my god! I need to pee. Right now."

She lifted herself slowly from my still hard cock and then gave a squirt of pee right on the tip.

"Oh Mother, that felt amazing."

"Good, cus I can't stop now."

She shuddered and then pissed full flow over my reddened, sore sensitive cock. Her stream was hard and forceful. Finding all the sweet spots around my glans, taking the heat away at the same time. I grunted as the flow lingered on my frenulum and another orgasm spattered from my cock.

"Aaaaah Mother, that was was so rude, but lovely."

She was gently rubbing her pee in to her pussy. "Yes, it seems to have washed the burning away." She sighed.

She the fell towards me, kissing me hard before drifting in to a sex induced doze.

I enjoyed the warm embrace whilst I lay in a puddle of mother's juices, thinking about how and what I was going to report back to Archie...........

12