Summer Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she sat back down, she looked at everyone and found the guy, Ethan, who had asked the dare. She looked at him and said truth or dare. I don't know how he didn't see this coming, but he didn't, and he chose dare."Ok, fair's fair, Ethan. I dare you to make out with a guy. I'll even be nice and let you decide who the lucky man in this group is."

Everyone laughed.

"No way, I'm not into that," David said.

"C'mon, it's only fair," Hannah responded.I remember venturing a glance at Dylan, who was watching with the same amused smile as everyone else. David and Hannah went back and forth, with others interjecting, until finally it got to the point it wasn't fun anymore and Hannah threw in the towel.

"Fine. If you won't do it, your dare then is to strip naked in front of all of us and then run to the other side of the field and back."

David had already humiliated himself enough by not playing by the rules in the first instance, so he just sullenly nodded and then began stripping. Everyone started laughing and clapping until eventually he stood before all of us naked. If he was hard before, he definitely wasn't now and he seemed on the smaller side to begin with. He started running across the field--a flash of white in the green grass--and we all watched and laughed.

That was when we heard a call pull into the parking lot 100 yards or so from where we were. David had just reached the other side of the field and was heading back, and we saw a flashlight making its way toward our group."Don't move!" We heard a voice shout.

There were two of them, it seemed. Definitely the cops. We all panicked, and started scrambling in different directions away from where the voices originated. Someone, I remember, had the foresight to grab David's clothes to bring to him. There was no coordination; I was one of the last to start running, as I had taken a few extra seconds to shake out and roll up the blanket I had brought. Hannah, on the other hand, had almost immediately started sprinting away with some of the other girls. I made my way toward another grove of trees on the far side of the field. I was fast enough that I wasn't worried about the cops catching up with us so once I was covered by the trees and on the path, I started walking. I didn't see anyone else at first, but then there was Dylan.

"That was a close one," he said."

Yeah, we got lucky. Didn't seem like they wanted to chase us," I said, "anyone else with you?" He shook his head, and said everyone had split off on different paths.

Looking back, I saw the flashlights were pointed down at the ground and not toward the various places we had run. I sent Hannah a quick text to see if she was okay. Dylan and I kept walking together through the woods. I had driven with Hannah, but Hannah's car was in the same parking lot that the cop car currently was. Hannah texted back to say she was with Courtney, who had driven but had parked at another lot and was going to ride back with her. She said they could try and find somewhere to pick me up, if I didn't have a ride. I asked Dylan if his car was there, and he nodded, so I told Hannah I'd found a ride and would text her once I got home.

"So where's your car," I asked Dylan, realizing I probably should have asked that before I declined Hannah's ride.

"It's back at that lot."

"Oh, how long do you think they'll be there?"

"I don't know, but I doubt they'll stay for long. Probably can just follow this trail for awhile and then make our way back. There's no way they can find us at this point."

"They can run the tags of the cars in those lots."

"I thought about that, but I don't know, there were lots of random cars there."T

here was a lull in the conversation as we kept walking.

"That was pretty hot, watching Hannah and Courtney," Dylan said, suddenly.

"Tell me about it. Honestly, doesn't surprise me that Hannah would be into it, but I was surprised by Courtney."

"Same. Poor David, such an idiot he didn't see that coming."

"I know, I don't blame him though."

"So you wouldn't have done the dare," Dylan asked.

"I don't know. That's a lot of people to do it in front of, you know."

"If no one was there, would you have done it?"

"I don't know. Would you?"

"Yeah, I think so."

On the surface, the conversation was innocuous, but the undertone was what we'd been up to the last couple months, jerking off with each other. Not touching, but not necessarily looking away either. I could tell where he was leading the conversation, and I wanted him to take it there, even if I wasn't brave enough to do it myself. The adrenaline from the surprise by the cops and running was subsiding, and thinking about Hannah and Courtney kissing, and me and Dylan, started to turn me on.

"Have you before," I asked, meaning, had he kissed another guy.

"No, I haven't, assume you haven't either?"

"No. Never really thought about it until tonight, I guess."

There was another pause as we kept walking.

"Do you want to try?" Dylan finally asked.

"With you?"

"Who else," he laughed.

I looked around; no one else was anywhere near.

"Let's go back in this way," I said, pointing to a clearing off the side of the trail. He followed me and we looked at each other. I suddenly was fully aware of his presence and his body close to mine. He was an inch or so shorter than me. My heart was pounding. He pulled up closer to me and put his hand behind my head to bring me down to his lips. My lips grazed his, and then we were kissing, making out. It felt different, not bad, but different than kissing Hannah or a girl. I could feel a bit of stubble, and it was rougher; more raw, in a way. He pulled me closer to him and suddenly I felt his cock pressing against mine. I moaned into his mouth and kissed him more forcefully, biting his lip. For a moment I just stopped thinking and let it happen, enjoying the pleasure and the feel of his cock against me.

Eventually we pulled apart and looked at each other.

"Do you want to?"

I nodded.

We walked further into the trees, off the path. I put down the blanket I had brought and we sat down on it next to each other. He pulled me into another kiss. I moved my hands into my shorts and grabbed my cock and started stroking it. I could sense he had done the same. I was lost in my own thoughts when I felt his hand on my shorts, on top of my cock. He pulled back from kissing me, and asked if he could touch me. I nodded, and moved closer to him to get the angle right. His hand touched my abs and then pushed against the waist of my shorts--my body trembled at the foreign touch, another man's hand--and then he grabbed my cock and I almost came. He started giving me a hand job and asked, if it was okay, and I said yes, and kissed him more. I was getting close and he was expertly touching my cock.

I needed a distraction."Can I touch you, too?" I asked.

"Yes."

I moved my hand into his shorts as he did to me. It was a tight fit with my hand, and I felt his body also reacting to the sudden touch. Then I had his hard cock in my hand. It felt different from touching my own, he was smaller but not significantly so. But I felt powerful as I started to move my hand up and down his shaft, enjoying the feel and the sounds it was causing him to make.

"These shorts are making it hard to get the right angle," he said.

"Yeah, let's take them off."

We pulled our shorts down to our knees, and moved back to sit next to each other. Our hands crossed again as we sought out the other's cock while we moved our heads closer together, occasionally to kiss. I was already close to coming, electrified by the sheer nature of what we were doing--half naked in a park, touching each other and making out.

I was lost in what he was doing to me and didn't realize it at first, but all of the sudden he was bending over and moving to take my cock into his mouth. He couldn't take me very deep, and his technique was nowhere near as developed as Hannah's, I thought, but it was incredible to look down and see Dylan giving me a blow job. I had stopped touching him when he moved to take me in his mouth, and now I ran my hand through his hair and moaned, telling him to keep going and that I was getting close. He nodded and kept it up, moving his free hand to my balls and gently playing with them. He moved a finger down to my perineum and lightly played with my asshole, something no one had ever done before. I remember bucking at the touch but it felt incredible. I realized I was making a lot of noise, and quieted myself, aware that others could still be nearby. I whispered to him that I was close to coming. He kept his hand on my balls, but stopped blowing me and moved to kiss me. I returned the kiss, tasting a bit of myself on his lips. He told me to touch myself and that he wanted to watch me come. I did what he told me, while he brought his finger up to his mouth, licked it, and then moved it back to my ass, drawing little circles around my asshole and teasing me. Then he pushed it into me and I came almost instantaneously.

"That was sexy," he said.

"Yeah, it was," I said.

Now that I'd come, I felt slightly awkward and more aware of our surroundings.

"Do you want me to help you out?"

"Can you do the same to me?"

He was rock hard and started touching himself. I grabbed his balls, feeling them in my hand and teasing him. Then, like he did, I wetted my finger and began exploring his ass. He moaned, and I kept running my hand from his balls to his ass, licking my finger again to ensure it was wet enough and then I pushed it inside of him. It felt tight, and hot, and I was absolutely shocked that somehow, I had ended up in this situation, but here I was. I started to finger his asshole as he jacked himself off faster and faster.

"I'm getting close -- keep going," he breathed.

I don't know what took hold of me, but all of a sudden I had an urge to please him. Keeping my finger teasing and fingering him, I moved my mouth to his balls and gently took one, and then the other, into my mouth. He erupted. It was more come than I'd ever seen from him, and it kept coming.

We both laid back on the blanket, exhausted from our efforts and shocked, too, at how quickly everything had unfolded. I moved to pull up my shorts and he did the same.

"I guess the coast is probably clear now," he said.

***

My wife looked at me, some mixture of shock and arousal. "I can't believe that all happened."

"Sometimes I can't either."

We were in our early thirties now and married for a couple years. During the pandemic, we spent more time together than we had in a long time and it sparked a renewal of our sex life. At some point, we started talking about fantasies and experiences. My wife was bisexual, something I'd always known, and she had dated women before we met. I had never told anyone about my experiences with Dylan that summer, and thought I never would. But then my wife asked the question one night.

"You know, we talk about me a lot, and what it's like to be bisexual, but nothing really about you," she said.

I just nodded. And then I simply said it, before I had a chance to reconsider.

"Well, I've had experiences, too, with a guy that is. I just have never considered myself anything other than straight."

Her eyes glowed.

"Really?"

"Yeah, it was awhile ago. And never really thought I'd tell anyone."

"Wow. I'm shocked, I mean not in a bad way, and not that I mind at all, to be clear. The opposite really. I think that's obvious. And I love you no matter what."

And that was it. She was respectful and gave me space. But it slowly started making its way into our dirty talk and fantasies. We had talked many times about involving another woman in a threesome. But never another man. And, one night, not so innocently, as we were having sex, she asked if I would be interested in having another man join us.

I thought back to Dylan and thought back to our experiences and looked at my wife, staring at me with a naughty smile.

"I would," I said, as I pushed myself deep inside of her.

She moaned. "Oh, that feels good--keep going. When you told me," she said between breaths, "I haven't been able to stop thinking about it."

"Oh, yeah? What do you think about?" I moved my mouth to her ear and lightly bit her neck as my other hand moved down to rub her clit as I kept fucking her.

"I think about you and a guy, together; what it would look like to watch you two touch each other."

"And you want to join in?"

"God, yes," she moaned and we kept fucking until we both came.

Afterwards, exhausted, we laid back and cuddled.

"So, will you tell me what happened between you and this mysterious guy so long ago?"

12