The Biggest Dick I Have Ever Seen

Story Info
Sucking the biggest dick.
4.1k words
4.62
43.6k
50

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Daniel, Danny for short. I grew up in the suburbs of Los Angeles California in the 80's. In the neighborhood I grew up in, the schools I was educated in, the church I attended and the friends I hung with were not believers in homosexuality. Of course, as the years went by and as some sexuality thought changed, it was okay with the girls, but for men... never...

After I graduated Highschool and became a man, I found myself masturbating a lot. In many ways it was about girls and getting laid, but on occasion I would think about what it was like to suck dick, or to have my dick sucked by a boy.

It wasn't until the advent of the "Adult Channels" on cable where my fantasies exploded. Being good with electronics and getting into computers, I managed to find ways to watch porn on my bedroom TV. I would be in my room late at night after my parents went to bed and watch girls being pounded by big hung men who would fuck them every way they could. I was mesmerized by watching some guy cum all over a girl's tits, or her ass and especially on her face. I knew they were all actors and paid for their performances, but I loved the thrill of seeing it. I loved watching the girls give head and to see a naked man with his big cock. It made my stomach do flips and I wanted that, just like the girls wanted that.

There were times I would masturbate using toys, or household items and play with myself anally. I wasn't sure if it was the taboo'ness of it; or if it was being penetrated by objects, but it surely got me off. My first gay experience came just before I entered college. A guy in my neighborhood that I grew up with dared me to suck his dick. I was leery at first, but figured as long as he kept his mouth shut and retuned the favor, I was game. I wanted it. I wanted to try it and I figured this might be my only opportunity.

We snuck into his parents' garage one early summer afternoon. We didn't kiss or anything. He just pulled his shorts and underwear down and sat on the edge of his parent's boat trailer. I got onto my knees and slid his partially hard cock into my mouth and sucked for a while. He got fully erect and I liked the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I had no idea what I was doing, and didn't even begin to know what it took to get him off. But I found myself aroused by the situation. I was hard in my shorts and I wanted him to suck me.

After a while. I stood up and dropped my shorts. He leaned his head forward and sucked on mine for a while. The rush of being sucked by a boy was beyond belief. I wanted him to keep going. I wanted to cum, but we both got panicked realizing we were both bottomless "having oral sex" in the garage and quickly got dressed and headed back out into the neighborhood. We never did get each other off but did manage to have two more experiences over the few weeks before we all headed off to college. It was our little secret, one until now, was never spoken of.

But I must admit, it was a hot feeling being blown by a boy in the garage and I think it opened the door for what came years later.

During college I never really thought about homosexual sex, outside of occasional late-night fantasies. I managed to quickly find girlfriends and have "normal sexual encounters". I got married right out of college to my senior year sweetheart, found a good job and went on with life. I rarely saw that guy from the neighborhood, once I started my life and never gave it more than a passing thought more than a memory. Until my divorced that is.

Right after my divorce I was a bit sour on women. I didn't really even think about dating men, but something was stirring inside me. I changed jobs a while after getting out on my own and worked for a manager who was openly gay. At first, I didn't like him very much, he was almost too out, too feminine and too out spoken. But as we worked together a lot and actually got to know each other more, under quieter one on one circumstances, I began to admire him. His name was Charlie, but he went by Char. He was a mix of Filipino and white, with his mom being 100 % Filipino and his dad just being the average mixed white male. He had a few sisters and was raised in a modest mid-western household, only to move out west to seek his fame and fortune.

To better explain my desires for men, I'll give you a brief background. One night after work I went with Char and a few co-workers to the local Mexican restaurant and bar. We drank, we sang, we danced and we had a fun time. Char had driven me there and when we got back to the parking lot at work, he leaned in and kissed me. It wasn't long until the both of us knew we wanted to date each other and we started having sex. He was the girl of the relationship, but on occasion he'd fuck me. We hid our relationship from people at work and only saw each other a few times a week. I really liked sucking his dick and the more I did it the more I wanted it over and over again. One day I'll write a long story of him and I, but today my focus is on Brett.

After Char and I ended, I dated around. Mostly women and was in a few relationships, but always found myself longing for that something extra. That something special. As the internet developed, I started going on dating sites, looking for men. I'd end up on a few dates, maybe a week or two long "relationships" but nothing that ever gave me the satisfaction and intensity that I had found with Char. Don't get me wrong I love women, love being with them, but once and a while I needed dick. And since, I wasn't having the greatest luck with women, my mind was set towards men.

Fast forward to Brett, the meat of the issue!

I signed myself up for one of the most adult sites you can be on. And this time I decided I wasn't going to hide who I was or what I wanted. I put myself down as Bi-Sexual, looking for women, men, transgender or crossdressers. My paragraph read like a sex novel of things I wanted and was looking for. I proclaimed who I was and of my new found independence from labels and other people's thoughts and started my three-month trial.

I had chats with a few people from both sides of the aisle, went on a few dates, but nothing that really panned out. One morning I was up early and logged on. I was searching for "men" in my area and looking at profile pictures when I saw the head line 8.5 long and thick looking for oral. I clicked on the profile to see several pictures of a very well-endowed man, who was looking for men or women to suck his big cock. He didn't seem to imply relationship or anything on-going, just casual sex. I was intrigued. The picture looked real and not photoshopped, but these pictures could have been of a porn star or downloaded off the internet. So, I wanted to know if they were for real.

I sent a message saying hello, telling "Brett" who I was and what I was looking for and that I was overly intrigued by his pictures and his size. A few days later I received a message back from him. In his paragraph response, he advised he was just looking for something fun, a Friends With Benefits type situation and wasn't looking to get into a relationship. He promised the dick pics were real and were of him and his actual cock.

I replied to Brett asking for a face picture, or full body picture so I could verify this and to ensure it was in-fact him. I wrote, "Just because of the size and girth." But clearly implied, "If it is your dick, I'd want to suck it."

It was pretty bold of me to write that, but I figured if he was full of shit, I was calling him out. But if he wasn't lying and he was really that hung. I would have no problem getting on my knees and sucking that cock.

A few days went by and I hadn't heard back. The anticipation was killing me. Was this guy for real? Did I just call his bluff? I wanted to write another message to him, but didn't want to seem desperate. When I logged the next night after work, there was a message from Brett. Attached were three pictures of him, two full body, with that very impressive dick. And one up close POV type picture of it. I got hard instantly.

Brett wasn't overly attractive and if I had been on any other "normal male profile" dating site, I would have just passed him by. But since we are on a rather racy dating site and he's got the biggest dick, I've ever seen. I was very interested and want to see it live and in person.

Brett and I exchanged number and texted back and forth for about a week until we managed to agree on a meet and greet at a local tavern. I was nervous and rather anxious driving there. Just as I pulled into the parking lot and exited my car, I sent him a message reading, "I am here."

Brett replied a few second later, "Cool. I am sitting at the bar near the dart board game."

I stopped to take a breath as I was about to walk into the bar. I wasn't nervous about meeting a man for a date, I was nervous because I as meeting a man I met online, who I told I'd give a blow job to.

I walked in and saw Brett sitting at the bar. I walked over and we shook hands. I sat at the bar with him, still a bit nervous and uneasy about meeting him, but somewhat relieved I was finally seeing him in person.

Throughout the night we had a couple of beers and actually had a very nice conversation. I found out that Brett had been married and divorce twice. Once to a woman and once to a Transgendered female. Brett had two kids from his first marriage and like me, knew at a young age he was into men as well.

Brett told me he couldn't date normal sized women because of his "size". He related that most of the women he dated before and after his marriage he'd hurt during sex and they surely couldn't anal. Brett told me that he was the girl during his marriage with the transgendered female, because he couldn't penetrate her. But, after a while realized he was top and not a bottom, which is why he went on the dating site to just find oral sex and hopefully meet someone who could take his size.

As the night turned later the fear and concern from within me, as well as him, eased and we both had a fun night getting to know each other. We walked out of the bar together and I wasn't sure if I was supposed to ask him back to my place to blow him, or just do it in the parking lot, or even wait until the next date. I asked Brett if I could sit in his car with him and just chat for a few more minutes, to which he agreed.

We sat in his car just talking and passing the time. I was waiting for him to hint for me to "start sucking" but he was actually rather gentlemanly and didn't even bring it up. But curiosity got the best of me and I broke our conversation with my intrigue.

"Okay Brett." I said. "I don't want to do this here, there's too many people coming in and out. But I really want to see your dick for real."

Brett smiled and said, "Okay."

He unzipped his jeans and reached his hand down into his underwear. As his hand was coming out, his underwear dipped further down and he pulled out his "snake of a dick", literally setting the tip of it on his steering wheel. My eyes lit up. It was huge!!!

It was long and thick and shapely with a couple of very light blue veins running through it. My mouth opened and I moaned out, "Wow."

He wasn't kidding. Those were his pictures. They weren't photoshopped. It was ginormous.

"Can I touch it?" I asked.

"Sure." He replied.

I reached my hand out as he pulled his hand away. I kid you not it looked 9 inches long; twice as thick as any cock I had ever seen in person and was like a little arm attached at the waist. I wrapped my hand around the shaft mid-way up and just felt the throbbing, bulging meat in my hand. The head was so round and perfect, almost missile like as I sat staring at it. I wanted to lean over and suck it right there, but I didn't want to do it in the parking lot.

I must have held it and lightly stroked it for more that 2 minutes, just in awe of it. I was absolutely amazed. I was so turned on by seeing and feeling it, but also so deflated realizing my dick is nowhere near that size. But nor was anyone else's I'd ever seen.

"Why aren't you in porn movies?" I Asked. "This is fucking huge."

Brett chuckled and said, "Wasn't my thing. I like some romance, not just hello, lets fuck."

Brett pulled his cock from my hands and slid it back down into his shorts. I gulped, still speechless of what to say or even what to do.

"We'll have to meet again soon." I said. "I'd like to see that in a more intimate location."

Brett smiled and said, "I'd like that."

I grabbed a hold of the car door handle and let myself out. As I stood outside his passenger door, we passed some more small talk, but agreed to see if we could meet again over the weekend. I drove home that night with the image of Brett's massive cock in my mind. I didn't know whether to be overly happy I was going to suck it, or be scared that I was going to suck it. Of course, the moment I got home I logged on to the dating site and just gawked at his pictures, while I stroked myself to orgasm.

Through some texting, Brett and I agreed to meet on Saturday night at the same bar for a few drinks. But that afternoon, he had to cancel our date. Brett advised he had to take his kids for the night but asked if we could do Sunday brunch. I agreed and plans were set in motion. We met at this quaint outdoor patio café and had a light lunch and a few Mimosas. We were there for about two hours, until I finally asked him back to my place. He followed me home and when we got there, my nerves were all awry. But I was going to suck his dick, if it was the last thing, I ever did.

Brett was sitting on the couch and I was resting on the chase just off to the side. I knew what I had to do and I was ready to do it. I excused myself from the room and went into my bedroom. I grabbed a bottle of lube from my drawer and walked back into the room standing in front of Brett.

"I don't want to make this un-romantic, but I'd really like to play with your dick for a while." I spoke

Brett smiled and reached down to unbutton and unzip his cargo shorts. He lifted his hips sliding them off. I got down on my knees and was staring at his dark blue colored boxers. I rubbed my hands up and down his leg's juts caressing his skin. I pulled at the sides of his boxers and slid them down and off. When I looked back up, there was his giant cock, sitting partially hard between his legs. I was flabbergasted. We weren't there to kiss, to be romantic lovers. We were there for oral sex. I was here to give him head and suck the biggest cock I'd ever seen.

I popped open the bottle of lube and squirted a generous amount on my hand. Brett slid further down off of the couch and spread his legs wide open. My heart was racing as I wrapped my slippery lubed palm around the base of his cock. He got even harder by my touch and became fully erect. It was like a flag pole. I was still in awe of how big he actually was. I slid my hand up and down his shaft, getting him all lubed up and slippery. I heard Brett moan in pleasure as I sat and watched myself stoking his abundant cock.

I licked my lips and my mouth watered and I could only imagine what it would have been like if he was my first cock. Or my first anal sex. I had to reach down and adjust my pants because I was getting hard and my cock was beginning to push out the material.

I leaned down and kissed the tip of his cock with my lips. I lightly tickled the tip with my tongue, until I was swirling my tongue all the way around his tip. It was broad and thick and fully erect waiting for my mouth. Brett's hand cupped over my head as I leaned further down, sliding his cock as deep into my mouth as I could. I had to open wider than I ever had before to fit the shaft into my mouth. I slowly bobbed up and down on him, feeling his monster cock sliding between my lips. My cock, hard as a rock, bugling in my pants.

I pulled his cock out for just a second, moaning softly, "OMG Brett."

I put his cock back in my mouth and tried to take it all the way down my throat, only to be gagged instantly by his size. I slurped up and down vigorously for a few minutes, with my hand following up and down his shaft.

Brett moaned out, "It takes me a long time to cum."

"Umm." I moaned out with is cock still deep in my mouth.

I stopped focusing on my cock and my hormones and just worked on sucking him off. I licked up and down the shaft, sucked on his balls while I was jacking him off, squirted lube all over him and used my hands, my tongue and my mouth to give him a great bow job. Gagging, sloppy, cock sucking sounds filled the room as I worked on him for what seemed like an eternity.

Now I was determined I was going to get him off faster than any other person before me. I sucked as tight and as hard as I could stroking his cock with my hand in unison of sliding it in and out of my mouth. I would moan out sexy erotic statements, cup and hold his balls, pull hard and squeeze the tip, driving him crazy. When I wasn't sucking him, my hand was stroking all the way up and down his entire shaft, while I moaned out to him, "Cum Brett. Fucking cum for me."

But I couldn't take my own hormones anymore. The more I sucked him, the more his cock thrust in and out of my mouth. The more I stroked him by hand making deep eye contact, the hotter I got. I unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts reaching my hand down into my underwear. I was stroking myself with my left hand while my mouth and right hand kept sucking and stroking him off. Brett's breaths got heavier and his moans increased and I knew I was getting him closer, which got me even more turned on. I was sweating, dripping wet, my mouth numb from sucking cock for so long, my dick throbbing waiting to explode. I wanted us to cum in unison, but I didn't know how much longer he would be and I was at the cusp of cumming.

"Brett, I want your cum," spewed from my mouth as I looked deeply into his eyes, while my right hand was rapidly stroking his cock.

"Cum Danny." He moaned out,

I stroked myself hard and fast only to start shooting my load out all over the floor as my hand kept stroking his cock. Brett grabbed my head pushing my face down and ramming his cock back into my mouth. I wasn't done sucking him and when he did that I got even more turned on.

"Yah, just like that Danny. Suck It." He grunted out loud.

Both of his hands resting on the back of my head. My lips and throat numb from the pounding of his gigantic cock deep inside me. Brett grabbed the sides of my head and started pulling my head up and down. Pushing my face and mouth further down onto his cock. I felt like I was suffocating and was gagging on his cock, when he started to moan out, "I'm going to cum Danny. I'm going to cum."

I kept right on going as he held his hands along the side of my head, just bobbing up and down. My cock throbbing, my face numb, my back hurting from being bent over bobbing up and down.

"Oh shit, here it comes. Here it comes." He bellowed out.

A split second later, Brett was shooting his cum deep inside my mouth. His big pulsating cock squirting shot after shot inside my mouth. My body quivering as his legs shook and thrusted from being blow.

"Holy fuck.! He moaned as he last bit of cum dripped from his cock.

"Oh, Fuck Danny!" He bellowed out.

I was so excited I had made him cum and made his legs shake. My cock was still hard, my face still buried between his legs. His big throbbing cock, still in my mouth.

When I finally slid his cock out of my mouth, I was covered in sweat. My head drenched from the work I put in. My throat covered and glistening from his cum I swallowed down, my lips numb.

"Wow." He spoke. "That was fucking amazing."

"Whew. Yes, it was." I replied.

I held Brett's cock in my hand just staring at it, absolutely amazed by it. By its size, by its length, by its girth. If I wasn't dizzy and spent from getting him off the first time, I would have wanted to suck it again and again. I was in awe.

12