Summer of '69

Story Info
Best friends come of age together.
6.4k words
4.68
14.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CanadianM
CanadianM
304 Followers

Glen lay on the lounge on his patio enjoying the sunshine on a beautiful late spring day. He had spent the afternoon doing yard work and now just wanted to relax. At 73 he was still in pretty good shape, but the afternoon's work had sure given his old muscles something to think about. He took a sip of his beer, just as that song came on the radio.

"I got my first real six string, bought it at the five and dime, played it til my fingers bled, it was the summer of '69...."

The song always made him feel nostalgic. 1969 had a special place in his memory, and that summer had been one that had changed everything in his life. He had been eighteen and had just graduated from high school. He was off to university in September, his first time away from the small town he had grown up in. He thought of the how his whole life would change, the many possibilities, living away from home, meeting new people and experiencing new things.

As his mind drifted back to that idyllic time, he could not help but think about Jenny and how she and the summer had changed his life completely. He and Jenny were best buddies. Their families were close and they had known each other as long as he could remember. They had played together as little kids and had continued their friendship right through high school. Both of them were smart kids who excelled in school. They often studied together and both were on the honour roll. And they were both a bit introverted and relied on one another's friendship because they didn't make other friends very easily. They were considered nerds by many classmates because they focused so much on scholastic achievement and not partying like many did. They both loved reading and enjoyed going to movies together.

He thought about how he had always been the "skinny kid" and not much into sports or physical activity. But the last year of school he had started working out a bit in his basement where his dad had weights that he used all the time. By graduation, he had been quite proud of himself and his body had filled out and while he was no Charles Atlas, his muscles had developed quite nicely. Jenny had always been what one might call a chubby girl. She was tall, just a few inches shorter than his six feet and while she never showed her body off because of the loose fitting clothes she always wore, she had developed very ample breasts and had a very curvy bottom. And she had a totally angelic face with beautiful big brown eyes. He had taken notice of her body, especially when they had gone swimming together at her parents cottage at the lake. And while he did have some fantasies about her, he never pursued them as he did not want to say or do something to screw up their friendship.

That final year of high school had been hectic. Both he and Jenny were trying to get the highest marks possible to insure that they got scholarships to university. Social life was something others did, the two of them working hard together to achieve their goals. While most of their classmates were wrapped up in planning for prom and graduation, Glen and Jenny had a much different focus and both excelled in all their subjects. While others were out partying, they had been studying together, and their friendship had become even stronger. When it came time for the prom, the two of them decided to go together as friends, Glen not feeling comfortable in asking anyone else and Jenny being a bit shy had said no to the one other boy who had approached her.

And now here it was summer, classes were done and both of them had found summer jobs to make some extra money for the fall. Jenny was working as a receptionist at her uncle's dentistry office, filling in for a lady who was having a baby. Glen had found a job through a friend of his Dad, working on a crew paving roads. It was hot hard work, and he was glad he had built up his muscles over the past year.

On the weekends, he and Jenny would get together and talk about going to university and how it would be so different from what they were used to. He remembered exactly the moment that their conversations had taken a dramatic turn. It was mid July and they were sitting in the back yard at Jenny's place eating a pizza and drinking sodas. Jenny had looked at him in a funny way and blushing had asked, "Have you ever had sex Glen?"

The question took him completely aback and he stammered, "I, I... no I haven't, I am a virgin."

Still blushing, she replied, "So am I, but do you ever think about it?"

Wondering where this conversation was going, Glen took his time to respond, "Of course I do, I am pretty sure all guys do, what about you?"

Jenny smiled a coy little smile and responded, "Well, I sure have this past while, I was so busy with school and trying to get high marks that I never had time, but I have had thoughts and I can't talk to my parents, but you are my best friend and I wanted to talk to you about it."

"I don't think I am much of a reference, I have never had any experience either and only ever dated one girl back in grade ten and except for a few kisses, I never did anything."

"Yes I remember, Tammy Franklin, I was sorta jealous when you two went out."

"Really, why?"

"I like you, silly. You are my best buddy and I kinda have always had a crush on you, but never said anything because I was afraid it would change our friendship."

"I have felt the same way about you Jenny."

"We are both heading off to college in the fall Glen, you are off to become an architect and I am heading to pre med. And we will be so far apart. And I am sure both of us will meet people and things might happen. And I don't want to be a complete nerd about it. I mean, look what is going on in the world outside our boring conservative town. The social unrest, the summer of love, that Woodstock thing that is coming up... all that stuff we read about, but never experience. And I have thought about it a lot and there is no one else I want to be the first than my best friend."

"You mean us doing it?" Glen gulped.

"Yes, we could learn together, if you are up for it."

"Jennifer Wilson, you are trying to seduce me, aren't you?" he said trying to mimic the line from the Graduate that we had seen together a year or so before and lighten the conversation.

"Moi," she replied, pretending to fan herself and giving him a wink, "Whatever do you mean Mr. Green?"

They had both laughed, but then the reality hit him, Jenny was really talking about having sex with him. He hesitated for a bit, feeling conflicted. His mind was telling him it might affect their friendship, but his body was urging him to go for it.

"How would we do this, where would we get the privacy?"

"This has been on my mind for awhile, but I waited until now because I knew my parents and my brother would be gone to the cottage at the lake for two weeks. I could not go this year because of my job, so I am home alone for two weeks. We have all the privacy we could ever want."

"So, like when were you thinking we could, you know?" he stammered.

"What about today, we could start with some kisses and see what happens. Unless you have better plans?" she said with a twinkle in her eye.

And with that she got up from her chair, walked over to him, leaned in and brought her lips to his for a soft sweet kiss. And whatever inhibitions he had felt quickly melted away by the feel of her lips on his.

As she broke the kiss and stood there looking into his eyes, he said, "Perhaps we should go inside, don't want the neighbours to see."

So hand in hand they had gone into the house. Glen had asked to use the phone and had called home telling his mother that he would be having dinner with Jenny and then they were going to watch a movie at nine on TV that they both wanted to see. His mom had just said, "have fun, we won't wait up."

He put down the phone and turned and saw Jenny on the sofa, smiling and patting the spot beside her. He felt a nervousness come over him and just stood there for a moment, but then took a deep breath and joined her.

"We'll start with just kissing,' she said, "Sounds like neither of us has much experience with that,"

Thinking that he should not let her do all the leading, he leaned close and put his arm around her, gently pulling her close and finding her lips with his. So soft and sweet, he thought, as he pulled her a bit tighter, feeling her full breasts against his chest. Then he felt her mouth open and her tongue began to trace around his lips. He had never experiences anything so sensual before. His own mouth opened a bit and his tongue found hers. He gave a shiver as she closed her lips around it and gently sucked on the tip. His hand was Instinctively moving up and down Jenny's back and he felt her hand lightly caressing his thigh. This first bit of intimacy causing a definite physical reaction. And then she pulled her lips away for a brief instant and said, "I think we are getting this kissing thing down pretty good, don't you?"

His reaction was to slide his hand up to the back of her neck and pull her close again as he never wanted her lips to leave his. As their kisses deepened he let his hand roam a bit, slowly sliding it around until it brushed over one of her big breasts. When she did not pull back, he got bolder, giving it a squeeze and he inwardly smiled as she sighed against his kiss.

Then it was his turn to take the lead and he broke the kiss and moved his lips to Jenny's neck, kissing and lightly licking again eliciting soft sighs and moans.

"Oh yes Greg, that feels so good, don't stop... yes, oh my yes!"

His hand had slipped down, and came up under her t shirt, seeking and finding her breast again, fingertips now feeling the warm smooth flesh that spilled out of the top of her bra. Then she pulled away and thinking he had gone too far pulled his hand away. He saw her grinning at him as she asked, "Shall I take off my shirt Greg, would you like that?"

Open mouthed, I nodded and blurted, "Oh yes!"

With that she reached down, her hands grasping the hem of the t shirt and slowly pulling it up and off, revealing those beautiful big breasts encased in a thin red bra. His eyes fixed on it, seeing the outline of her nipples against the sheer fabric.

"God Jenny, they are gorgeous!"

"I am glad you like them Greg, I was hoping you would."

He moved close again, kissing her lips and then moving back to the base of her neck which she seemed to really enjoy. His hands roamed over those beautiful globes of flesh. and he could feel her nipples through that sexy bra. His lips began to wander, kissing her collar bone and then dipping down to kiss the top of one breast. One hand slid around to her back and I found the clasp of the bra, his inexperienced fingers fumbling with it.

He heard her giggle and then she pulled back with a big grin on her face saying, "I'll definitely need to give you some lessons in bra removal, but for now let me take care of that,"

She reached back and quickly unclasped the bra, she held it in front of her as she slipped the straps off her shoulders and then slowly revealed her gorgeous bare breasts. For a moment he just gawked as his eyes drank in those big orbs of soft white flesh with dark around the tips and big thick nipples. She moved closer and he could not resist leaning in and burying his face between them. He felt Jenny's hand run through his hair and heard her gasp when his lips found one delicious nipple and licked and sucked it.

"Oh Greg, don't stop..feels soooo good!"

He became lost in what he was doing, his brain on overload from the new sensations he was experiencing, his cock now straining inside his shorts and briefs. His hands cupped under her breasts and his lips and tongue roamed from one to the other. From the sounds she was making he knew she was enjoying what he was doing as much as he was. As he sucked one nipple deeper into my mouth, her hand gripped my hair and held me tight against her. Then she pulled him away and guided him up so they could kiss again.

"Greg, she whispered, take your shirt off, I want to feel your skin against mine."

Happy to oblige he pulled his shirt off and quickly we were kissing again, and it felt so good as her bare breasts and hard nipples brushed against his chest.

"This is beautiful Jenny, so beautiful."

"Yes, I have been thinking about this a long time and you have me excited." Then she stood up and again took my hand, "I have a better place we can be!"

He gathered up their clothes and followed her. She led him down into their basement to a room at the very back.

"Thus is our guest room Greg and I was hoping what is happening would happen so I set it up for us."

Looking around he saw there was a double bed with the duvet pulled down, white sheets and lots of big pillows. The blinds on the one window were closed and the room was lit by only a small lamp on the nightstand. There was a big white rattan chair in the corner and a huge dresser with an ornate mirror. There were a couple candles on the dresser and Jenny lit them, their light flickering in the mirror reflecting on her and giving her bare skin a beautiful glow. This definitely was a seduction, and he was all in.

She turned and took off her shorts, revealing a pair of red panties that matched the bra. Maybe it was the shadows, but as his eyes roamed it looked like there was a wetness on the front of those undies. Stripping off took his shorts he stood there in just his white briefs. He knew he was blushing because she could obviously see the outline of his erection straining against the cotton.

He moved to her, took her in his arms, pulled her tight and brought his lips to hers for another delicious kiss. One hand strayed down to her sexy round bottom. I fingertips running over the curve of it and then he gave it a squeeze. Jenny pressed into him even more ad there was no doubt she could feel his arousal against her. Her fingertips were roaming over his chest as their tongues played.

And then she did something unexpected. She broket the kiss and stepped back.

"Greg, I want it as bad as you do, but I think we need to slow down just a bit. We have all evening and I want us to learn about one another, I want to try things. I want to know what makes you feel good and I want to show you what does it for me."

"Sorry, Jenny, but I guess I was getting carried away. I don't want to do anything to screw this up."

"Silly boy, we were both getting carried away," she replied, "Lets get on the bed, I want to touch you."

They moved to the bed and he lay down in the middle, propped up by the pillows. Jenny moved in beside him, leaned over and kissed him as her hand brushed down hi chest and lightly traced over the front of his briefs.

"Be honest Greg, has a girl ever touched you, maybe given you a hand job?"

"No, never, with Tammy it was only some kisses, nothing more."

"But you would have liked it, right."

"Well yes, of course, but she wouldn't even let me cop a feel of her boobs."

"Well, we've got past that point, haven't we." She giggled, pressing her bare breasts against his chest.

"Definitely," He responded, reaching over with his hand and rolling one hard nipple between two fingertips, "We're way past that!"

"So do you want me to touch you Greg." She asked, brushing her fingers over the front of his briefs again, "Give you that handjob you wanted?"

"Mmm Hmm." Was all I could say, words becoming difficult.

"Then take those undies off young man so we can get to it." She said with a giggle.

He quickly pulled them off, and his erection sprang forth.

He lay back again and saw her eyes were fixed on his swollen member. She moved a bit lower on the bed and lightly brushed her fingertips over his bare flesh, her big bare breasts now pressed against his abdomen. He gave a little involuntary sigh at her touch, causing her to look up at him and smile.

"Good, you like my touch, tell me what to do Greg, I want to make you feel good, I want to see it spurt."

"Take it in your hand...that's it...now move it up and down,..nice and slow...not too tight...just like that...oh Jenny, this feels so good."

Was this a dream, he wondered, having trouble comprehending that his best friend was jerking him off. As her hand moved up and down she was watching intently, and situation began to overwhelm him moving him towards the point of no return.

"Yes Jenny, " he moaned, "go faster, I am going to cum...oh my god...Yessssss!"

She giggled with delight as his cock spurted, cum flying from the tip, arching through the air and landing on his belly. He was squirming and panting and it was the most wonderful thing he had ever experienced. She kept going until the last globs of cum oozed from the tip and dribbled down to her hand.

Then she looked up and asked, "Did I do good?"

It took a moment for him to catch his breath, "You were amazing!"

Then with his cock still in her hand she scooted a bit higher and they kissed.

"We sure made a mess." she giggled and It was then he noticed that some of the cum had landed on her one breast.

With a finger she scooped it up and then brought that finger close to her face, sniffing it and then as he watched, wide eyed, her tongue snaked out and licked a bit from that fingertip.

"What are you doing?"

"I just wanted to see what it tastes like. It's a bit salty, but doesn't taste too bad, although I don't think I would order it if it was on a menu."

Her comment caused them both to start laughing. Then she got up and quickly left the room, leaving him lying there wondering what was up. She came back a couple minutes later with a couple of face cloths and cleaned up their mess from his belly. As she wiped off his cock, she commented, "I see he's taking a rest." causing them both to laugh again. When finished she lay the cloths on the night table and snuggled in beside him again.

"So did you like your first handjob Greg? It was so fun doing it and I was amazed at how much you spurted."

"It's the most I ever have."

"Do you play with yourself a lot Greg?"

Turning red he replied, "Yes, maybe a couple times a week."

"I do too you know.. I like the feeling it gives me."

Feeling more comfortable now and becoming a bit bolder, he turned toward her and gave her a kiss. His one hand traced over a breast, down her belly and then lower, brushing over the front of her silky undies. "Would you like me to touch you and maybe give you that feeling?"

"Silly boy, don't ask rhetorical questions."

With that he moved his hand and let his fingertips slide under the waistband of her panties. Slowly he dipped his fingers lower, encountering the silky hair of her mound. As his fingers found the wetness of her slit, he felt her begin to squirm. His lips found one of her nipples and her licked and sucked it as his finger slid up and down the slit.

"Mmmmm Greg... that feels so good."

"Guide me Jenny, I want to do this right."

"Take my panties off Greg." she breathed.

He lifted up and slid down the bed and knelt between her legs. His fingers found the waistband of her red undies and he began sliding them off. She lifted her bum to help the process and soon he had slid them all the way off and tossed them on the floor beside the bed. His eyes widened as he looked back at her, her legs spread and her pussy visible in the soft light. The signt of her made him instantly hard and Jenny took notice saying, "Just touching right now Greg, not time for sex yet."

He could see the bit of concern in her eyes as she contemplated unprotected sex and he quickly moved back beside her, giving her a kiss and trailing his fingers back to that treasure between her legs. As he began fingering her again, he felt her hand cover his, guiding him.

"Lower Greg.. push it inside... oh yes, so good... in and out... just like that!"

CanadianM
CanadianM
304 Followers
12